Silver Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"C'mon Beautiful, let's go back and watch the candles," I whispered.

"I need to get some tissues first," she said in a still trembling voice.

"OK, hold onto me," I said, as I turned to make our way out of the bedroom. I was thinking that she could probably see the flickering light of the candles as we continued down the hallway. I stopped at the opening to the bathroom, reached in and turned on the light.

"Go ahead, Handsome, I'll be right out," she said, giving me a sweet, soft kiss before closing the door.

I walked into the living room and sat on the sofa, wiping my face on my crumpled shirt that laid there, not believing what I had just done. Marlene soon appeared from the bathroom, gently pushed me down to the pillow and laid softly on top of me. "Michael, that was absolutely beautiful. I was breathless as I sat there and listened to you play. And when you began to sing that stunning song, the tears just burst from my eyes."

"I'm glad that you liked it," I whispered.

"Liked it? Michael, I loved it, loved it more than any words can describe. Never, ever, in my life has anyone ever come close to what you just did."

She caressed my face with her soft hands before taking my hair between her fingers and rubbed them together. "You have the softest hair," she whispered as she leaned in and kissed me with her beautiful pouty lips. "I didn't know that you had a piano hiding in this house, yet knew that you played."

"I put it back there because I didn't want people to ask me to play something for them as soon as they saw it," I replied.

"Why would you possibly hide that, Michael?" she asked.

"I get nervous playing in front of people."

"But, you did it for me?"

"Yes, I did it for you," I said with a half-smile.

Lying together, we listened to the music and watched the shadows continue their magical dance around the room. We eventually made our way back to bed after turning off the stereo and blowing out the candles. Sometime during the early morning hours, a rumble of thunder echoed in the distance. Misty came into our room, panting and shaking. I murmered to Marlene that I was going to turn the fan and radio on to calm Misty down. I crawled back into bed and snuggled behind Marlene. The storm slowly rolled in as the thunder rumbled lazily in the night. Marlene reached back and took my cock from my underwear. I pushed them down, as she brought my hardening shaft between her legs and rubbed it's head along her pussy before easing it into her warm depth. Not a word was spoken as the seductive song of the thunder echoed in the night as we slowly made love. As cliche as it sounds, there is a different feeling while making love during a slow, rumbling thunderstorm. Small whimpers came from Marlene's mouth as I eased in and out of her, coming silently inside her, as her hand reached back and held me there. I wrapped my arm around her and she placed my hand on her breast. In minutes, we were fast asleep in each other's arms, as the remainder of the storm passed us by.

And all was right in our world...

**********

**********

I woke up alone in bed to the sound of the morning birds chattering. Misty came flying in when she heard the bed creak when I rolled over. "Misty," I heard Marlene whisper, "Leave your daddy alone."

Misty was thumping her long tail against the wall in a steady beat. I leaned over to give her a scratch on the head as Marlene entered the room. "Hey Sleepyhead, you're still alive," she said.

"What time is it?" I moaned.

"Nine-thirty," she answered.

"What?" I responded in surprise.

"Somebody had a busy night," she giggled as she brushed back my straggly hair.

"Mmm, maybe we should do that every night, so I can sleep so comfortably," I smiled.

Marlene climbed on the bed and plopped on top of me, saying, "That sounds like a plan."

She gave me a soft kiss before I told her that I had to brush my teeth before she thought of going any further with that kiss. "Oh you," she giggled. "The coffee is on if you would like a cup."

"Thanks Sweetheart, sounds like you were busy this morning."

"Yep, Misty slept on my side of the bed because of the storm last night, so I was the recipient of a cold wet nose this morning. I already fed her and gave her fresh water before we sat out on the deck together."

"Wow, I must have been out of it," I said with a yawn and a long stretch.

"You never budged an inch when I got out of bed, Handsome. You do remember the storm, don't you?"

"Oh yes, I remember it alright. That was so sexy, so perfect, so peaceful," I said as I hugged her tightly. "Mmm, I like that shirt that you are wearing."

"Yeah? I bet that you would like it better if it was off, huh?"

"Uh huh, but again, I have to brush these teeth before I knock you out with my morning breath," I laughed.

We somehow managed to seperate ourselves from each other and I freshened up in the bathroom as Marlene fixed our coffee and brought it onto the deck. The scent of the damp grass filled the morning air as we sat together on the chaise lounge, enjoying each other's company. "I'm going to have to go soon, Handsome; I have loads of laundry to do and I believe that Mom needs to go food shopping."

"OK, Sweetheart, you do whatever you need to," I said.

"Michael, that would mean another hour or two here with you," she laughed

"Don't get me started, Marlene," I warned her with a laugh. "You know, you and your mom are so funny together."

"We do have fun together," she said. "Who would have ever thought," she sighed as she thought back to all that they had been through. "Ironically, we ended up saving each other."

"The both of you have come quite a long way," I said as I brushed my hand across her face.

"Yes, we have," Marlene sighed.

After an hour of relaxing on the deck, we got up and went back into the house. Marlene gathered her things into her night bag before hugging me, kissing, hugging, squeezing, and kissing me again. I walked her out to her SUV and gave her a final kiss through her opened window. "I'll call you tonight, Handsome, OK?"

"Yep, have fun today," I said with a grin.

Marlene pinched my cheek and said, "I will, Handsome. You behave yourself today! Oh yeah, are we still on for dancing Thursday night?"

"Oh yeah... You better get those hips of yours loosened up," I said with a big smile.

"OK, you keep talking, Pal," she laughed as she pulled out of the driveway.

**********

**********

We spoke that night and every night throughout the week. Thursday seemed to come quickly and it was the night that we would go out dancing together. The phone rang as I sat down and began to eat a sandwich for lunch.

"Hello," I answered.

"Hi Handsome!" Marlene excitedly said into the phone. "Guess what?"

"What, Sweetheart?"

"I'm no longer a married woman!" she screamed through the phone. "My divorce was finalized this morning!"

"That's great! How did you make out?"

"I made out great; I'm divorced!" she happily yelled. "We picked a perfect night to go dancing, and now we can celebrate together!"

"Oh yeah, are you ready?" I laughed.

"Michael, you can't even imagine how ready I am," she purred into the phone.

I heard voices saying, "We want to go too."

"Who is that?" I asked.

"Margie and Dianne," Marlene said. "They want to come dancing with us to celebrate my divorce."

"I'm leaving that one up to you," I said, not wanting to get in the middle of the conversation.

"We'll talk about it here, OK? What time do you want me to pick you up?"

"How about eight-thirty??"

"Eight-thirty it is," Marlene said. "See you tonight, Handsome... And you better get those hips of yours ready!"

"Don't you worry, they're already loosened up!" I laughed.

"OK, if you say so Pal... See you tonight, I love you."

"I love you too, beautiful," I said before hanging up the phone. God, it was so nice to hear those words come from my mouth, I thought.

That night, I heard Marlene's door to her SUV close and the clicking of her heels walking up the steps. the doorbell rang, and I heard Marlene's voice yell out, "Handsome, did you chicken out? Are you hiding? Did I scare you off?"

I opened the screen door from the deck and Misty raced in, sliding on the floor in front of her. "Hi Misty-girl, is your daddy hiding?"

"No, I'm not hiding, " I said as I entered the living room.

"Wow Michael, you look nice," Marlene said, as she walked over to me, wrapped her arms around my neck and gave me a long, soft kiss.

"Thank you," I replied with a grin. "You smell good enough to eat!"

"Is that right?" Marlene asked as she pressed her lips back onto mine. "Mmm, maybe you'll get a taste later," she seductively said with a smile to her voice. "But, for now, we're going to dance and celebrate, my Love."

"OK, do you want to just tell me, or do I have to feel what you are wearing?" I asked with great interest.

Marlene took my hands and ran them down her sides, telling me that it was her first chance to wear the cliched, "little black dress" that she had always wanted to use for a romantic night of dancing. The black fabric was form fitting to her body and it was held up by two thin straps. "Bra?" I asked as my hands ran up the textured front to the underside of her breast.

"Shelf bra."

"Say that again," I said in a surprised voice, not actually knowing what a shelf bra was.

"Shelf...bra," she repeated with an exaggerated, sexy voice. "It covers the bottom of my breast, giving them lift, but leaves some other things out to breathe the fresh air."

She took one of my hands and slid into the top of the dress, where I found a beautiful stiff nipple proudly displayed above the cup. "How many ways can you possibly find to make yourself more sexy?" I asked as I gave her nipple a little squeeze.

"Well, maybe this is one more way," she said, as she took my hands and placed them on her legs where I felt silky smooth stockings. "Black," she said. "You may want to continue up."

My hands continued up her legs as she suggested until the material stopped three quarter of the way up her thighs. "Holy shit," I gasped.

"Keep going."

My hands roamed up the bare skin of her thighs, to the round cheeks of her ass and ended when they ran into the garter belt that she was wearing. She pulled my hands around to the front and back where the straps dropped down and connected to the black stockings.

"For the love of god, Marlene... You are absolutely beautiful, amazing, and did I mention, beautiful?"

"Thank you, Handsome, as I said many times, you are the one who makes me feel beautiful. By the way, I'm also wearing five inch black heels, just in case you were wondering!"

"I'm not so sure that we are going to make it out the front door," I said with a smile.

"Oh, we'll make it out tonight, it's just a matter of us being able to get out of bed tomorrow," she laughed.

"You're staying tonight?" I asked in an excited voice.

"Yep, I took the day off tomorrow," she whispered into my ear as her tongue lightly flicked my earlobe.

"Marlene, I think that I'm going to faint," I said.

"Mmm, I don't think so," she moaned, taking my earlobe between her teeth. "I'm going to be nibbling on something else much bigger later on tonight," she whispered, blowing a warm breath into my ear.

Marlene had perfected the art of seduction and she used it quite well on me, and even more, on my senses. After giving my ear a soft kiss, she lifted the back of her finger nails and slid them along my cheeks. I could feel and smell the freshly painted nails as they stroked my face. "Ruby red," she said. Before I could say a word, she took my index finger up to her mouth, kissed it and sucked it in. "Ruby red lipstick too," she repeated as she ever so slowly withdrew it. "I'm wearing the same color, dangling earings also."

"Marlene, you are absolutely gorgeous and there is no doubt that I will be the envy of every man there tonight."

"And as for you, my love, I'll be the recipient of every jealous woman there," she said with a sly grin.

"Marlene," I said in a low, embarrassed voice, "I wasn't always treated very well by the women there in the past."

"Why do you say that, Michael?"

"Sweetheart, a lot of women there didn't want to be bothered by having a blind man as their dance partner," I said with a half smile.

"Well, I guess that those women lost out, because the only woman that you're going to be dancing with for the rest of the night, and for that fact, the rest of your life, is me," She said as she pressed her ruby red lips onto mine. "I love you, Michael, and I will protect you from ever being hurt again. She kissed me deeply before saying, "Let's go, Handsome, I need to see those hips of yours in action!"

I adjusted the hard on in my pants before taking her hand and walking out of the door. This has to be a dream, I kept thinking. There is no possible way that this can be real. Why would such a beautiful, thoughtful, sensual woman choose to be with stupid, skinny old me?

"What are you thinking?" Marlene asked as we made our way to her SUV.

"Oh, nothing," I answered.

"Yes you were; I could feel your hand tense into mine. See, I'm learning things from you," she mused.

"I was just thinking how incredibly lucky I was to be with someone as beautiful as you," I finally admitted, neglecting to mention that I was wondering why.

Marlene stopped, raised my sun glasses up and looked straight into me. I could feel her green eyes burning deep into my very soul. "You really don't believe me when I tell you that you are the one who makes me feel beautiful, do you?"

"I sometimes have my doubts," I softly said.

"What do I have to do for you to believe me?" she asked.

"Promise not to leave," I whispered.

Marlene cupped my face into her delicate hands and said, "Oh Michael, my sweet, caring, love... You are more than stuck with me. Believe me when I tell you. You are my soul mate and I'll never let you go."

Marlene gave me a soft kiss and I felt the warm rush of her love and emotions surround my entire body, making me realize that indeed, she was truly in love with me, and in fact, two lost souls had found each other.

"I truly believe you Sweetheart; let's go and start our long life together," I said with true love in my heart.

We drove to the club and walked inside. The people ranged in ages between the early fourties and mid sixties. Marlene held me tightly in her arms as she maneuvered us through the crowd. I could hear some comments regarding Marlene from a couple of guys as we passed them by. Marlene noticed a couple getting up from a high top table and asked them if they were leaving for the night. As they shook their heads yes, we grabbed onto the chairs and had a seat. The music was loudand the chatter and laughs of people added to the volume in the club.

"Wow Michael, this place is loud," she yelled to me across the table. She took my hand into hers, just as we had done in the restaurant the previous week and held it tightly. A waitress arrived at our table and asked us if we would like to order drinks. Marlene ordered a glass of wine and I asked for a Diet Coke with lemon. "Hitting the hard stuff tonight huh, Handsome?" she laughed.

"Yes, I have the feeling that I'm going to have to be on my game tonight," I responded with a big smile.

The waitress came back with our drinks and I handed her money along with a generous tip. "Thanks guys!" she said with a big smile.

"How much did you give her?" Marlene asked.

"Apparently, enough to put a smile on her face," I grinned.

"You are too kind," Marlene said with a smile.

We lifted our glasses together as I said, "Here's to leaving a miserable life behind, and beginning a beautiful, long lasting, loving life together."

"I love you, Michael," Marlene said as she raised her glass to her lips and took a sip of her wine.

We sat together as Marlene described some of the people that were in the club. "There's a lot of people looking at us," she said.

"Men?" I asked.

"Both," Marlene replied.

"Are you ready to really give them something to look at?" I asked as I raised my glasses from my eyes and glanced to the dance floor.

"Marlene got up from her chair and said, "I've been ready since you aske me last Saturday night!"

She took my hands and wrapped them around her waist as she guided us to the dance floor. As we entered the floor, I asked her to keep an eye on me and not to leave me drift away while we were dancing. She realized what I was talking about and told me that she would keep ahold of me. The base of the music was pounding through the speakers in a steady beat. Marlene placed my hands on her hips and asked, "Ready Handsome?"

I shook my head yes, and that's when all hell broke loose. Marlene's body was moving in more ways that I thought possible. I don't believe that there was any law of physics that properly defined the movement of her hips. Holy fuck, I was screwed, I thought to myself as I did my best to keep some kind of rhythm with her. She placed her arms on my shoulders as she wiggled? Jiggled? Gyrated? I don't know what word that could possibly explain what I was witnessing. In any case, she was doing it in front of me. She reached down, grabbed my hips and pulled me into her and ground against me. She took my hands, turned around, pulled them into her waist, and wiggled her ass into my crotch. She raised her hands high into the air as I held on for dear life. Turning back around, she grasped my hair into her hands and pulled me in for a kiss, never changing the rhythm of her entire body. She had a huge smile on her face as her lips pressed into me. "C'mon Handsome, show me what you've got," she yelled as she jumped behind me and ground into my ass. "Yeah Baby, do it," she laughed. " I was doing my best to keep up with her, but was failing miserably. "Not bad, Handsome, you're a really good dancer."

To say that she was throwing me a bone would have been an understatement. We continued to dance and Marlene was having the time of her life. I, on the other hand, was just trying to breathe! The song that I thought would never end, finally stopped and the sweat was dripping down my back. Marlene pulled me in for a hug and I could feel that her back was also wet with sweat. "How about if we take a seat for a bit," she suggested. I shook my head yes and we made our way back to our table. "Oh Michael, this is so much fun. I haven't been out to dance since...well...you know..."

I smiled and held her hand and said, "I'm glad that you are having fun, Sweetheart, you are amazing."

"Michael, I'm not kidding, you can really dance. You surprised me there, Handsome."

"Marlene?" I asked, "How can you move your body three different ways at one time?"

"Michael, don't be silly, I wasn't moving three ways at once," she giggled as she took a sip of wine.

"According to my hands you were," I laughed.

"Oh stop, you..." she said with a embarrassed tone to her voice.

We sat together as the dance music continued. Marlene described some of the people dancing out on the floor, commenting on the various stages of rhythm that people possessed. The song ended and there was a pause on the floor as the DJ said that he was going to slow it down.

"C'mon, Beautiful, our first slow dance together," I said as I took her hand and she led us to the floor. We stepped on the floor just as the song, "Betcha By Golly, Wow" began to play. I took Marlene into my arms and she held me around my neck, leaning in and kissing me softly. Our dance together was magical as the love song played. I sang into Marlene's ear as we romantically danced to the beautiful song.

The song went on as we swayed in each other's arms, moving in perfect unison while our bodies melted into each other. "Michael, this is our very first dance together. I can't believe that I am standing here in your arms, dancing to a beautiful love song," she tearfully whispered in my ear. "Never in a million years did I ever dream that this would happen, on the day that I first laid eyes on you."