Silver Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, what happened after you returned home?" I asked. I couldn't let her leave me hanging like that; I needed to know how she overcame the obstacles that she faced; what happened with her mom, and how she eventually became a partner in the firm.

"Well," she began to answer, "I returned home to live with my mom. Mr. O'Neil had been working with her and encouraged her to seek counseling while I was away. I began to see a counseler myself, to receive the help that I needed so much. During this time, I also accepted a part time position at the law firm as an office assistant, answering the phones, filing papers, and doing small research projects. I also enrolled ppart time at a junior college to make up some elective classes that I knew that I would need before declaring a major. After a lot of personal counseling, my mom and I went together to work out the feelings that we both carried inside of us reguarding the other. She resented me because I reminded her of my brother and I resented her because she reminded me of my dad. We suffered through a lot of pain together and it took many tearful sessions to be able to resolve our issues."

I was trying to understand the feelings that she and her mom had gone through and the deep pain which they suffered. The pieces were beginning to come together, but there was so much more of the puzzle that needed to be completed. "Are you tired of listening to me or do you want me to continue?" she asked as she leaned up to brush my hair with her hand.

"No, Sweetheart, I will never get tired of listening to you," I replied with a smile, but an ache in my heart.

"I met David while I was working in the office. He worked as a courier and we used his company to deliver legal documents to the courts and other firms in the city. You have to remember,there was no internet as we know it today. Everything was on paper since file sharing wasn't part of the business or legal world at that time."

"I'm guessing that David is your husband?" I asked.

"Yes, David is my husband," she anxiously said as she tensed, before mindlessly running her fingers through my hair and relaxing. "So anyway, we began to date after a couple of months of seeing each other when he would pick up documents from our office. With the help from Ed and Janet; Mr. O'Neil and Mrs. Hartgrove, I was accepted to the University of Pennsylvania as an undergrad, and enrolled in their law school after receiving my BA and passing the LSAT. I decided that I would follow my father's footsteps and study law. It took me a total of eight years, but at the ripe old age of thirty, received my Juris Doctor. I passed the Pennsylvania Bar on the first try and was brought onto the firm as a full fledged lawyer. David and I married a year later and we bought our first house together in the suburbs of Philadelphia. He never finished his pursuit of a degree in Political Science and left school. He remained with the courier company until he lost his job after his first arrest for assaulting a police officer during a night of drinking in the city with his buddies. And there began the downward spiral. I worked my way up in the firm and he worked his way down in a bottle. It was a short two years of marriage before his abuse turned towards me."

"Marlene, was this going on when you became a partner?" I asked.

"Yes," she said in a shamed voice. "Ed and Janet, brought my mom, David, and me out to a wonderful dinner in the city for my fourty-fifth birthday. We all had a few ccocktails while we ate our meals. We decided to have coffee afterwards, except for David, who ordered another drink. When our coffee was brought to the table, it was accompanied with a beautiful cake with lit candles and they began to sing Happy Birthday to me. There was no singing from David however,he just sat there with an agitated look on his face. I began to get nervous when I saw the look on him, but was distracted by Ed and Janet, who put a long thin box in front of me. It was beautifully wrapped and was decorated with a gold bow and ribbon. As I gently began to remove the wrapping paper, David butt in and told me to just rip the shit off. Everyone stopped and looked at him in anger as my hands began to shake uncontrolably. I nervously lifted the lid from the box and unfolded the tissue paper that surrounded it's contents. There in the box, sat a brass plate, the original brass plate that Ed, Janet, and my father had created for the law firm that they were about to form together. The beautifully polished plate read, Hartgrove Cassidy O'Neil LLC."

"Congratulations, Marlene and welcome aboard, partner," Mr. O'Neil and Mrs. Hartgrove said together.

"I was speechless and I broke into tears as I read my father's name on the beautiful piece that laid before me. They all leaned over and kissed me as I picked up the polished brass plate and held it to my heart."

"We've been holding onto this for thirty-three years, in hopes that you would join us one day," Janet said as the tears ran down her face.

"Sweetheart," Ed said, "You're dad would have been very proud of you."

"Everyone was in tears, except for David, who sat there with anger in his eyes. On the very day that I became a partner in the firm; on the very day that I turned fourty-five, I was beaten for becoming a big shot and embarrassing him in public."

"Jesus Christ, Marlene, I am so sorry, I am so sorry," I said as tears ran down my cheeks

"So, I learned not to talk about it. My success as a lawyer, as a partner, as a woman, and as a human being were beaten out of me, and that is why I don't make a big deal about it to this very day."

"Sweetheart, I'm so sorry that I made you tell me last night. I had no idea and would have never put you in that situation," I sobbed.

"It's OK, Handsome, I would have eventually told you," she replied. "Michael, I would rather not tell you about all of the rest; you already know the end result. I know what you are thinking; why didn't I leave? The usual reasons, low self asteme, I thought that we could work things out, I was embarrassed, I was ashamed, but mostly because I was scared to death. I hid it from as many people as I could, but you know, excuses for unusual bruising, cut lips, and broken bones only hold up for a short period of time before people figure out the truth. Ed, Janet, and my mom sat me down one day, and told me that I needed to end the mairage. They promised their full support and I finally made the decision to leave David. And that led to the final night when I left my home on a stretcher."

I held her tightly and she could feel the pain in my heart. Instead of me comforting her, she was the one comforting me. "It's alright, Michael. I'm alright and we are together because of the mess that was my life."

"Marlene, it shouldn't have been that way. No one should have gone through the things that you did in order to find love in their life," I painfully said.

"I would have done it again, Love," she said as she softly kissed me.

"I told you that you were beautiful, and you didn't believe me," I said with a half smile.

"It's alright, Handsome, you can smile all of the way," she replied, giving me another soft, lingering kiss.

"Michael, I'm so ashamed of my previous life, but I needed to tell the man who I love; the man with whom I instantly fell in love, the first moment that I laid my bruised eyes on him.

"You knew that you loved me the first time that you saw me?" I asked in surprise.

"Yes, Sweetheart, that feeling of emptiness that I told you about was actually a feeling of heartache. Emptiness doesn't live in your heart, it burrows in your soul, my soul, the soul that I no longer realized that I had until you awakened it from it's darkest depths. That waiter was right; we are special together, you are special, Michael. We are blessed and yes, we will live a long life together."

Her tears trickled onto me, followed by a thousand soft, intimate kisses smothering my entire face. I took her into my hands and as I wiped the tears from her cheeks with my thumbs, said, "I love you, Marlene; you are so beautiful and yes, we are blessed."

We laid together in each other's arms before I asked her one last question.

Marlene?"

"What, Sweetheart?"

"How old were you when you went through all of that stuff out in California?"

"Eightteen when I started, twenty when Ed saved me from my own self destruction."

"You were just a baby and it seems to me that you did what you had to do under the brutal circumstances," I said as I lightly brushed her face. "And look at yourself now, the partner in a law firm and lying in the arms of a handsome man!" I continued, with a little laugh.

"I would reverse that by saying that I was lying in the arms of a handsome man and a partner in a law firm," she responded, as she looked up at me with her soft eyes. "There you go again, blushing when I call you handsome!"

"Marlene, please..." I said red faced.

"You are so cute," she said as a smile finally grew across her face. "How did I manage to get so lucky?"

"I believed that you stalked me, that's how!" I grinned.

"Oh, you're sooo funny..." she said as she began to tickle my sides with her long nails. I curled up into a ball as she continued her tickling assault on my body. "I was the best stalker that you ever had," she said laughing, as she rained wet kisses all over my neck, sending chills racing down my spine.

"Marlene, stop," I laughed.

"No way," she giggled as she pulled my arm up and planted kisses along my upper chest and down my sides. "Mmm...mmm...mmm..." she moaned as she playfully chewed on my sides.

I rolled onto my stomach and laid on my arms. "Just where I wanted you," she laughed as she lightly bit the cheeks of my ass. she sucked, nibbled, and kissed along my ass and thighs. "You taste so good, Handsome."

I rolled onto my back trying to stop the chills that were racing through my body. My cock sprang up as I rolled over. "Now, that's what I really want," she said, as she dropped her mouth around my shaft. "Mmm, mmm..."

"Oh yes, suck me, Marlene, that feels so good."

Her mouth popped off of my cock and she raised up to kiss me. As our lips met, she asked, "Do you mind if I do something else?"

She ran her tongue along the perimeter of my lips before sliding it into my mouth and kissing me passionately. I shook my head up and down to tell her yes as our tongues wrestled together. Marlene ended our kiss, raised herself off of the bed, and I heard the zipper of her bag open. She bounced back onto the bed and told me to relax and enjoy what I was going to feel.

I heard the familiar sound of the cap from the lube open and close. The sound of her hands rubbing together made my dick raise up higher onto my pelvis. Marlene took my cock in her hands and began sliding the lube over it's entire length.

"Oh my god," I said in a long groan.

"Michael, I was so conflicted last night; I wanted to continue doing this because the feeling of your beautiful cock sliding in the grasp of my palms was so exciting. It glistened with the lube, and the feeling of it's warm hardness sliding so gracefully between my fingers almost made me come."

Marlene's hand slid effortlessly along my cock as she slowly stroked it. "Marlene, that feels so good, please don't stop, keep going," I moaned.

"Don't worry, Sweetheart, I'm not going to stop this time. I want to watch you come again like I did last week. I want to see those spurts of cum shoot from your cock and into the air. I want to rub it on my tits, Michael, can I? do you want me to?"

I continued to beg her to make me come and her words further enhanced the feeling of another surging orgasm, as her hands quickened their pace along my shaft.

"Oh god, yes, yes, Sweetheart, don't stop, don't..."

"C'mon, Michael, I want you to feel good, I want you to come for me... C'mon Baby, yes, I can feel you getting bigger."

I warned her of my oncoming orgasm as her hand continued racing up and down my slick cock. I let out a long moan and stiffened as the first spurt of cum shot up from the head of my dick. "Oh yes, Michael, yes, give it to me... Oh, yes, it's landing all over me."

after the third or fourth shot of cum hurled from my cock, I relaxed and sank into the bed. Marlene's hand was still sliding along my length as the final traces of cum dripped onto her. "Michael, it's so much. How do you manage to cum so much?" she said in amazement. "Mmm, it's so warm... I love rubbing it onto my tits, Michael... It feels so good on my nipples and I love the way that it makes my tits so shiny."

My cock twitched in her hand as I listened to Marlene's verbal descriptions. "That is so sexy," she said as my glistening cock jerked in her closed fist. "Mmm, between your cum and the lube, my tits are so soft and so slippery. Give me your hands, Sweetheart, so you can feel them and help me rub your cum around my nipples."

I sat up and Marlene placed my hands onto her lubed, cum covered breasts. The combination of the two was an incredible feeling. My hands glided around the slick softness of her skin. I squeezed her nipples between my fingers the best that I could without having them slip away. Marlene groaned as I continued to play with her breasts. Her hands grasped ahold of mine and guided me around her tits, squeezing them together and pushing them upwards. "Oh, yes, Michael, that is so good... It feels so good, so smooth, so sensual. Keep squeezing them, Sweetheart, I' can feel myself, I'm going to come, yes, that's it, oh yes."

Marlene pressed my hands hard into her breasts as an orgasm rose within her. Her head fell back, pushing her breasts harder into my hands as she let out a low, sexy groan. "Michael, yes, that is so good, so...good...yes," she said in a final gasp of pleasure. She fell into me and we dropped backwards onto the bed, lying in each other's arms as her slippery breast slid between our bodies. Our lips met in a gentle kiss as we held each other, breathing heavily.

"Michael, how can something feel so incredible?"

"I don't know, but I'm glad that I'm sharing the same feeling with you," I replied.

"I love doing that to you; I love to feel the strength of your cock in my hand, and well, when you come it just adds to the pleasure that I feel, and is the icing on the paverbial cake. Or should I say breast?" she laughed.

"You are so sexy and so, so beautiful," I said to her as I held her tightly.

"Mmm, as I said before, Handsome, you make me feel beautiful," she replied as she ran her long nails across my eyebrows. My eyes closed as her fingers magically worked their way across my face and through my hair.

"Hey, we better get cleaned up and ready to go to mom's," she whispered to me as her lips brushed across mine.

"Mmm..." I groaned, just five more minutes."

"Oh no, five minutes will lead to two hours," she laughed as she wiggled her body into me. "c'mon, Handsome, let's go..."

Both of us groaned as we made our way off of the bed and worked our way into the bathroom to clean up. It wasn't long before we were making our way out the front door, and yes, Misty-girl was with us! We decided to walk to her mom's and leave the SUV in the driveway, so we could walk home together at night. Misty was on her leash and leisurely walked along side of us. The July sun beat down onto us and the air had grown heavy. The distant sound of children splashing in a pool and the smell of hot, smokey, bar-b-cue made our walk even more enjoyable. As we swung our hands lazily between us, Marlene asked, "Michael, were you married before?"

"Yes, why?" I replied.

"Well, I never heard you mention your wife."

"Ex-wife," I responded quickly.

"OK, ex-wife, you never mention her."

"There is a very good reason for that, I don't talk to her at all; she's a nasty bitch," I answered.

"You don't speak to her at all?" Marlene asked in surprise.

"Marlene, you know how they say that some people marry their father?"

"Yes..." she slowly said.

"Well, I married my father," I said. "She was an alcoholic and I didn't know it until afterMonica was two years old. I actually don't think that she began drinking heavily until after the baby was born, at least that's what I think anyway."

"How did you figure it out?" Marlene asked.

"When Monica was born, we had a house built on a cul-de-sac. It was a beautiful house and the neighborhood grew as the first two years passed. After dinner every night, I would bring Monica outside to play. I would lift her up on my shoulders and walk along the sidewalk and we would stop and talk to the new families that were moving into their houses. It was funny because everyone that we met didn't realize that I was blind until I told them. Monica would grab onto my hair and if I drifted off course, she would pull my hair to the side that I needed to redirect myself. She was such a funny kid and she would overexaggerate her pulls every once in awhile and give me a good tug. she would giggle out loud when she did this and on occasions, I would make a hard turn and fall onto the soft, green sod of a neighbor's lawn. She would laugh and tell me to get up. She always called me daddy. that name was so comforting to me and everytime that she said it, my heart melted. She still calls me daddy to this day."

"Oh Michael, that is so sweet. I can picture her sitting high atop your broad shoulders with her legs wrapped around your neck," Marlene said as she squeezed my hand tightly. "will I ever get to meet her?"

"Yeah, sure, why wouldn't she meet you?" I asked.

"Well, you seem to be a pretty protective guy and especially more so with your daughter," she replied.

"She lives in the town where the university is located, holding a full-time job during the summer months. She comes home on occasions to stay with me, so we'll have to set something up."

"That would be really nice," Marlene said with a smile. "Do you think that she'll like me?"

"She is the protective one," I said with a laugh, "but I think that she'll love you and be very happy for me."

"Oh geez, Michael, now you have me nervous," she said in a worried voice.

"Calm down, beautiful, you'll be fine," I laughed, bumping my hip into her as we walked.

"Watch yourself, Pal," she laughed, "these hips of mine are lethal."

"Indeed they are," I laughed, "I was holding on to them for dear life this morning," I said with a laugh and another hip into her side.

"Oh Michael, stop... You're too much," she said with the sound of a red, blushing face. "So go on with the story about your wife."

"Oh yeah, how soon I forgot," I said sarcastically. "So it seemed that when we were outside meeting the neighbors, she was inside downing bottles of vodka."

"How did you know that?" Marlene asked.

"Sweetheart, I was the one who got the baby up in the morning, fed, and dressed for the sitter. I was the one who bathed her every night and got her ready for bed. One night, when Monica was about three years old, I sat at the top of the steps, which were right next to the bathroom, while she played in the tub. I needed a little break from playing Little Mermaid with her! I heard the kitchen closet open, close, and a bottle being unscrewed. I didn't think anything of it at the time, but found that the same thing would happen every night when I bathed the baby. I began to check the recycle bin and sure enough, found bottles of liquor mixed in with the regular recyclables. I didn't know exactly what it was until I asked a neighbor what the label said. so I collected them from the bin, and marked them before placing them in a bag which I hid in the garage. I retrieved the average of one litre bottle every two days. We hadn't had sex in over a year and a half, and I could just tell by that odd feeling in the pit of my stomach that something was going on. To make a long, drawn out story shorter, she was drinking heavily and cheating on me with a guy from her work."