Skaters Romance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey guys, welcome to Florida! You guys ready for this?" he said stepping inside.

"Yeah, I guess were ready," Dekeon said pushing Scotty through the doorway.

They headed to town and after a lot of turns and beautiful scenery they arrived at the Doctor's office. After signing in they waited in a well lit cozy little waiting area, there was no one else waiting and then the nurse called them back. She took them to a small exam room and Dekeon hopped up on the table, Scotty wheeled himself out of the way. First she took his temperature, then his blood pressure and heart rate. She asked him to follow her to the scales and he got down and followed her. Scotty remained in the room.

"Okay, well its your turn," she said moving over to Scoty.

"Alright," he said turning to face her.

She then proceeded to do the same things to him as she had to Dekeon. He wheeled down the hall to the wheelchair scale, she took down the information and they went back to the room.

"Alright, sit tight the Doctor will be with you guys in just a moment," she said as she exited the room placing the files in the holder on the door.

"Wow, well I guess they don't play around here. At home I would still be in the waiting room," Dekeon said smiling.

"Yeah, you know it. I bet he is exclusive to the models because she didn't seem to ask any questions why we were here or anything," Scotty said.

"I bet your right, Steve did say he took care of all the models. I would imagine he gets plenty of patients," Dekeon said with a giggle.

It wasn't long before the Doctor knocked on the door and entered. He greeted them with a hand shake and sat down on the rolling chair to look at their files.

"Okay, who is going first?"

"I will since I am already up here," Dekeon said.

"Alright, lets take a look at you," he said putting his stethoscope in his ears. "Take a deep breath please."

Dekeon breathed in deeply, he asked him to do it several more times, then again on his back.

"Okay, your lungs are clear. Your heart sounds healthy. Have you had any recent illnesses?"

"No, I am pretty healthy. I don't get sick often, but when I do its horrible."

"I understand. Okay, now I want you to take your pants down please and remain standing."

"Alright," Dekeon stood undid his belt and zipper and pulled his pants down.

The Doctor put on some gloves and walked over to him reached down and cupped his balls, "Okay, turn your head and cough please."

Dekeon did as instructed, he cough several times as the Doctor felt his ball sack.

"Take them the rest of the way off and lay on the table please."

Dekeon again did as instructed and took his pants off handing them to Scotty who placed them on a chair, as he got back on the table and laid on his back. The Doctor then began to poke at his stomach, sides and groin area. Then he picked up Dekeon's cock and looked it over , Dekeon was freaking out looking over at Scotty getting smiles in return. The Doctor then asked him to roll over on his stomach, Dekeon was hesitant about that, the Doctor asked him again. Then Dekeon did as asked. The Doctor pulled his butt cheeks apart looking at his hole.

"Now, I am going to put some lubricant on my finger and place it inside your rectum, I know you are a bit young to be checking your prostate but in the line of business your in I make it a general rule to check no matter what age you are. I know it will feel awkward but please bare with me," he said as he place his lubed finger to Dekeon's hole and pressed inside. Dekeon went stiff and moaned.

Scotty rolled up beside the table and rubbed his back, Dekeon grabbed his hand and held on to it. It only took a few minutes but to Dekeon it was too long.

"Okay, well as soon as your blood work comes back I will call Steve and he can get a hold of you and you can come in for the results. You can get dressed now, and Scotty were going to take a look at you next."

Dekeon lifted him from the chair and placed him on the exam table. He took off his shirt and moved back on the table.

"Alright, I have looked over your chart and the documents from the hospital. You were beaten and kicked in the back several times, you have had no feeling or movement since that time, is that correct?"

"Yes, although. Last night I took a fall at home, I was trying to reach up in the closet to put some things away and of course I couldn't hold myself up and I fell into the closet. After I fell I felt and heard a pop in my back, late last night I started having pain and tingling in my legs. But still no movement."

"I believe we need to do another CATSCAN and perhaps even a MRI just to be safe. I want you to lay back on the table, close your eyes, I am going to take this and I am going to touch you in various places and I want you to tell me when you feel something."

"Okay."

The Doctor took off his shoes then touched the instrument to the bottom of his left foot.

"Do you feel that?"

"No."

"How about here?" He said touching the instrument to the upper part of his leg.

"I feel something there, yes."

After the exam he had him sit up on his elbows and open his eyes, "Okay, from this exam you seem to be regaining some feeling in the mid-section and upper thigh region. From about here to here," he said pointing from his bellybutton to his upper thigh.

"Does that mean I will be able to walk again?"

"It's hard to say, right now I wouldn't say yes and I wouldn't say no. what I want to do is get another CATSCAN and compare it with the one taken after the incident. Then we will go from there, but I want to get you started on physical therapy again right away. I have a therapist I send clients to, I will have the nurse call and make an appointment for you. He can come to you or you can go to him it will be your choice."

"I think I would rather him come to me, we have everything we need at the hotel, they have a weight room, hot tub, pool and sauna."

"Alright then we will get things arranged and the nurse will call you with your appointment day and time. Now for the mean time I want you to take it easy, don't get your hopes up too high but be optimistic it's a good sign."

"Thank you so much," they both said at the same time.

Dekeon helped Scotty back into the chair and they went out to the desk, the nurse gave them a appointment to come back for their results in 3 days. She told them she would be calling them with the appointment time for the CATSCAN and for the physical therapy. Jessup took them back to the hotel.

The boys made a late lunch and sat together on the couch watching T.V. when the phone rang, it was Steve. He had a job for Dekeon the next day if he was interested, they were starting to get low on money so he told him that he would do it. Steve told him to be ready at 8:00 a.m. and that Jessup would be there to pick him up and take him to the shoot. He said that would be fine and hung up.

"Are you okay with this?" he asked putting his arms around Scotty pulling him to him.

"Of course, that is why we are here isn't it," he said looking him in the eyes then kissing him.

"You know how much I love you right?" he said leaning down kissing him on the lips playfully.

"I know, and I love you too. But this is what we came here for and I know that its just sex and that its me you will be coming home to. Really I am fine with it. Just make sure you tell me all about it when you get home, promise?" he said kissing him back playfully.

"I promise. Are you ready for bed I will help you get to the bathroom?"

"Yeah, I want to take a shower first."

He took a shower and then Dekeon helped him into bed. They laid there in bed talking about Dekeon's up coming shoot.

"Will you really be okay with me doing this scene tomorrow?"

"Of course, this is why we came down here. I was okay with it then and I am okay with it now. Please stop worrying about me, I am fine. I know its more than just whether I am okay with the shoot, its am I okay in general. The doctor said the fact that I am getting some feeling back is a good sign. It won't be long before I am back to normal. What ever that is."

"I know, and tomorrow is work and just sex. You are the only I one I want in my life, you know?"

"Yes, I know that. I love you Deke, no one else can take your place ever. We are more than just lovers, you are everything to me. We are family now. You know what I mean?"

"I know what you mean. And I love you too." They started kissing and holding each other and Scotty reached over and Dekeon was hard. So he began to jerk his cock, he pushed himself over and then began to suck him off. Dekeon had his hand on the back of Scotty's head giving him encouragement to go further into his mouth. Just by habit Scotty reached down to jerk his own cock and found that he was hard as a rock.

"Deke look!" he said rolling back over to show his hard cock to him.

"Wow, your cocks hard." he said reaching over to jerk him off. "Do you feel me doing it?"

"Yeah I do, but I had no idea I was hard. Deke?"

"Yeah."

"Its been to long, now that I have started to get feeling a bit down there will you fuck me?"

"Are you sure we should?"

"I don't see why not, please I want you so bad! I can't wait too much longer." he said sucking on his cock.

"Oh God, alright." he said rolling with him to his side.

Grabbing the lube from the night stand he lubed his cock up and placed it to his hole. Slowly pushing forward, Scotty's reaction told him that he was feeling it. It was so amazing to be inside him again, he almost couldn't keep control. S-Oh my God its so good to feel you inside me again. I have missed you so much. D-I know baby, me too. Dekeon began thrusting harder, he was rewarded with the sounds he had missed so much coming from his lover, he knew he was feeling everything then as Scotty screamed into his pillow. S-Deke please don't stop fucking me but I want to see your face if I ride you can you do the work? D-Of course. Dekeon rolled on his back helping Scotty straddle his cock, when he had gotten him settled to wear he could hold the headboard for support Dekeon began his barrage on Scotty's hole. Their skin slapped together and Scotty was white knuckling it on the headboard as moans and groans of pleasure filled the room. He didn't care who heard them, besides who would care they lived in a gay guesthouse hotel. D-You okay baby? S-Fuck yeah, I have never been more okay in all my life. I love you so much Deke! D-I love you too, more than I could ever have ever thought I could. He said as he pulled Scotty down to him taking his mouth with as much force as he was taking his ass. He was thrusting hard into Scotty while he was kissing him, all at once they were moaning together as Scotty came all over Dekeon's chest, Dekeon had cum in Scotty's hole. Scotty laid down on Dekeon's chest breathing hard. He could still feel Dekeon in his ass, he laid still as to not allow it to fall out. He never wanted to be without him again. D-You feel alright? S-Yes, I am fine. They laid together in bed until they fell asleep in each others arms. The next day Dekeon left with Jessup to go do the shoot and he waited for the physical therapist to arrive.

A knock at the door and he wheeled over to open the door to a older man in his mid-thirties, dark hair, green eyes, tall and tanned. It was Matt his therapist. The told him that he would be coming at least five days a week to start, they would begin with massage therapy.

Scotty told him about the feeling that had returned and asked if it was a good sign that he would be able to get his mobility back. Matt said it was a great sign. Matt helped him lie across the massage table that he had brought with him.

When Matt was done he helped him back to the chair and they talked for a few minutes about the way his therapy would go, Monday's would be massage, Tuesday's would be upper body weight training, Wednesday's would be lower body workout, Thursday's would heated therapies either in the sauna or hot tub, and Friday's would be an all over workout.

Scotty agreed to the schedule and they said goodbye and he rolled to the kitchen to put on some supper for Dekeon.

At the shoot, Dekeon was greeted by Steve. He had set up the scene in a warehouse on a loading dock, his scene was to be with another guy loading boxes on the back of a truck. While loading the truck one of the boxes rip and the contents fall to the floor. It happens to be gay porn movies, sex toys and magazines. He is introduced to the guy he was to do the scene with his name was Tyler.

They got ready for the scene at the back of the truck they began the scene by lifting boxes off the truck and loading them onto a pallet. At one point Tyler was handing Dekeon a box when the bottom of the box ripped open.

D-Hey dude look at all this stuff! T-Oh, wow. I didn't know that's what we were unloading. Look at this! He said picking up a dildo and holding up in front of Dekeon's face. D-Man get that shit away from me, you don't know where its been. T-Aw, come on. Look how big it is! D-Its not that big, mines bigger than that is. T-Really, show me. D-No way. T-Come on there ain't nobody here to see but you and me. I won't say a thing. D-I don't know. Even so I'm not gay man. T-Neither am I. Just do it, what is it going to hurt. D-Alright. He unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock, showing it to him. T-Oh my God! You were right yours is bigger. Can I touch it? D-Man I told you, I'm not gay. T-I told you its cool it doesn't mean a thing. Here look at mine. He opened his pants as well and pulled out his cock. D-I don't know about this man. We get caught I can't afford to loose this job. T-Don't worry we are on our own here. Let me touch it. D-I guess. Tyler took his cock into his hand and began jerking Dekeon off. Dekeon moaned in response. In turn Dekeon took Tylers cock in his hand and they stood there jerking each other off. D-Oh God, this feels so good. T-Do you want to try more. D-Like what. T-Watch. Tyler knelt down and took his cock into his mouth. Sucking it deeply into his mouth, stroking it up and down the shaft. Dekeon held on to Tyler's shoulders, pushing on the back of his head encouraging him to suck more into his mouth. They stripped out of the rest of their clothes, they threw a moving blanket over a pallet of sand bags. Dekeon laid back and Tyler straddled his cock, driving it into his hole. D-God that's fucking tight. T-Yeah, fuck me. Dekeon thrust wildly up into Tylers hole while they were kissing. He pushes up on Tyler holding him there, thrusting his cock up into his hole. Their moans were echoing off the walls. They switched positions to Tyler on his back while Dekeon plowed his ass. Steve had to adjust some lighting so they stopped for a short break, they still kept fucking although with less intensity. T-Well you are a hot fuck Dekeon. D-You have a nice tight ass yourself. T-Thanks. What are your plans after the shoot? D-Going home to my boyfriend. T-Really, I couldn't interest you in coming over for some private fucking at my place? D-No, sorry. The only fucking I do away from my boyfriend is on set, no matter how hot it may be. T-That's too bad. D-No, its called love. T-You're a good guy Dekeon, he is a lucky guy to have you. D-Nah, I am the lucky one. Steve was ready to continue. They moved into a standing position with Dekeon slamming his cock into Tyler from behind. Tyler was holding on and clutching the blanket. T-Aw fuck man, your tearing my ass up. D-Feels so fucking good. T-Keep this up and I am going to cum. D-Fuck it. With that he fucked Tyler harder and faster. Slamming his cock into his hot hole. Tyler was jerking his cock hard, he pulled back from the pallet and exploded cum all over the blanket. D-Cumming. He pulled out of Tyler, pulled off the condom and exploded cum all over Tyler's ass and back.

After he had gotten cleaned up he went to go see Steve on the set. He had his check ready for him and asked if he wanted to do another scene in a couple of days. Dekeon agreed. Then he headed home.

Scotty had just finished cooking supper and was putting the dishes on the counter when Dekeon walked in.

"Hey baby," Dekeon said as he walked over to him and kissed him.

"Hey to you too. So how was the shoot?" Scotty said wheeling behind him into the bedroom.

"It went okay."

"Are you sure, you don't sound like it was okay."

"No, really it was good."

"Come on, tell me."

"No, I don't want to talk about it. Why do you want to know?"

"Because if you can't tell me what happens on set while you are fucking someone else, than it makes me think that something more happen than it should have," he said wheeling out of the bedroom.

"No, Scotty listen. Nothing happened other than what was supposed to happen on camera. The guy asked me to go home with him after and I told him no."

"Then you wanted to, because if it was nothing you would have told me right away."

"No, it was nothing. I told him no because I have you here at home to come to, I don't need anyone else. I told him I don't play around off camera. I told him that I love you and he told me I was a lucky guy to have you. I told him I was the lucky one. To have you. You are the only one I want and will ever want."

"You did, you said that?"

"Yes, I did. Baby I can't say that the sex wasn't great, because it was. But it was sex I was getting paid to have on camera. Everything that happens on camera is my job, sex is sex while I am there. With you here in our home its love. I love you and I love making love with you."

"I love you too, I guess I'm the bitch in our relationship aren't I?"

"Your no bitch, just bitchy."

"Funny."

"I thought it was, but it made you smile didn't it."

"Yeah I guess. Hungry?"

"Starving, what we having?"

"I made some lasagna with a salad."

"Perfect."

They ate supper and that night they laid in bed talking.

"Do you want to tonight?"

"Would you mind if I said no?"

"No, I don't mind. I know you had a long day of it today. Do you want to tell me about it?"

"Do you really want to know?"

"I don't know if I do or not."

"Maybe we should leave the work stuff at work, I know I am out of it tonight. Its not because I don't want to have sex with you. I am really tired from a long day."

"I know, and I understand. But you are right I think it would be best that I don't know what happened on set. I don't want to be jealous and possessive. I just love you Deke and you are everything to me."

"I love you too. I didn't know how much until now. You know we wasted a lot of time that we could have been together before now."

"We weren't ready then. I am just glad that we found out how much we really cared for each other, even though all this shit happened to me. I am so grateful that I have you to be with me, to love me and keep me balanced. I will walk again Deke I promise you that. Matt the physical therapist they sent said he has complete confidence that I should make a compete recovery."

"Really. How did that go?"

"Great. We set up a schedule for the week. Its going to be a lot of hard work, but I am certain I will do it."

"I know you will."

"Hold me while I fall asleep Deke?"

"Of course, as long as you give me a kiss in return."

"Always," he said pushing up to kiss Dekeon fully on the mouth grinding his tongue into his. Deep and passionate.

In the next few months Dekeon went on several more shoots and Scotty worked with Matt everyday. His strength was returning he could walk for short distances with a walker.

They both had decided not to talk about what Dekeon did at work, Scotty didn't want to know and Dekeon wanted to keep Scotty happy. On nights when Dekeon had a shoot they didn't have sex but made up for it in the morning always.

On one particular morning the phone rang right after they had just finished. Dekeon went and got the phone. He handed it to Scotty it was the detectives from their home town.

1...345678