Skaters Romance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Scotty got off the phone he looked like he had been hit by a bus.

"What is it?"

"I have to go home. The trials in two weeks."

"Damn, why now?"

"I know, our first Christmas together as a couple has to be ruined by thoughts of what happened. And its your birthday to boot."

"We won't let them ruin it. We don't have to be there until after the first so we have plenty of time to be together without having to worry about the court stuff yet."

"Yeah I know, but just when we were settled and didn't have to think about that shit."

"I know, plus this will be a good time to go because your brother is driving me nuts with the daily update to how long until he turns 18."

"I know, he can't wait to come down here with us. But I don't know where we are going to put him when he gets here, we only have the one bedroom."

"Well, I guess its time when find our own place. We can find a house somewhere with enough room for all of us. I am working steady and that guy Steve has been talking to wants to use me in a feature. That is big money, we might even be able to buy a house. What do you think?"

"I think you are by far the best thing that has ever happened to me. Other than getting my legs working again."

"You have no idea how much I wish none of this shit happened to you."

"I know that, but if it didn't we wouldn't be here together."

"I think we would have eventually."

"True."

"By the way, what did you get me for my birthday?" he said wrapping his arms around Scotty's neck.

"Oh no, I am not telling you. You will just have to wait and find out."

"Man, you know it sucks to be a Christmas baby, all my life I always just had Christmas parties and they would say well it's your birthday party too. But I never got to have a real birthday party."

"Yeah I know. I am just glad this thing is going to wait until after new year's so we can be together before all the drama starts with the courts."

"I know this is lousy timing, but I will be glad to get it out of the way so we can get on with our lives without having to look back. And our family will be growing too. One big happy family together."

"I hope you still feel that way when Jared moves in, he's not a clean freak like me."

"I am sure it will be fine, so what do you think shall we look online and see if we can find a place that will be big enough for all of us. Maybe we can get moved before we have to go back?"

"We can try, but two weeks isn't a lot of time to find a place."

"Well maybe Steve knows someone who has a place for rent or sale?"

"Wouldn't hurt to ask him, I will give him a call."

Scotty had other reasons for calling Steve, he was well now and wanted to help out. Dekeon had been literally working his ass off to keep them for the last four months and he was damned determined to get to work. Also he wanted to give Dekeon a surprised birthday party and Steve would be able to get ahold of all the guys to come to the party and maybe even be able to come up with a great place to have it.

Steve had the perfect place for them to have the party, his business partner in the studio had a house there in Ft. Lauderdale, it was empty and he would talk to him about renting it to the guys. He would get back to Scotty as soon as he found something out.

That evening Steve called Scotty, his partner was willing to allow them to lease the house. Scotty was over the moon, it was fully furnished as well so it was perfect. He gave Scotty the address and said that they could move in at any time that the house was empty. He would meet them there the next morning with the keys. He got off the phone and went to tell Dekeon.

The next morning they arrived at the address Steve had given, it was a beautiful little ranch style home in Chula Vista. Steve showed them around, it had 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms. When you walk in the front door it opens into a large living room with a big wall of windows at the front, it leads into a large kitchen with a huge island in the middle of it. Off to the side was a dinning area, with white French doors that opened to the outside to the patio. It had a huge covered patio, big fenced yard with a huge pool. Empty of water of course, which got their attention. Skate ramp they were both thinking. Off the patio to the right was another pair of white French doors that lead to the master bedroom, it was huge it had a king size bed with black iron head board. The master bath was big too, it had a large stand up shower but also had a huge soaking tub with jets, double sinks as well.

Out of the master on the left was another bedroom, then a bathroom and another bedroom on the other side. At the end of the hall was a door to the two car garage, it had the washer and dryer just outside the door leading into the house.

The boys told Steve it was perfect, it was at the end of a dead end street, the closest neighbor was a half block away. He told the boys that his partner said that it was fully furnished and all they had to do was sign a lease agreement and pay the first and deposit. They got the money out and sign the papers. Steve handed them the keys and told them they could move in right away today if they wanted.

The boys headed back to the hotel and began to pack, the room was clean because Scotty is a neat freak when it comes to stuff like that. They went to the office to let Cliff know that they were moving out and if they could call if they got any mail until they could put a change of address in. they were very happy that we were finally being able to settle into Florida life. Scotty stayed behind for a minute when Dekeon headed back to finish loading the car. He told Cliff to spread the word that he was giving Dekeon a birthday party on the 23rd and that they were all welcome because they had taken such good care of them. Cliff was more than happy to, and he offered to bring the alcohol for the party. Scotty agreed.

Now he only had to get Jessup and some of the other guys to help out coming early and decorate and pick up supplies. He would call them the next day.

The boys piled their stuff into their new home, they didn't have much but it seemed like they had more now than when they arrived. They sat outside in the laying lounger that was big enough for them both. They laid in each other arms stroking and touching each other. Before they knew it they were slowly undressing each other, lying naked together, each stroking and touching the others skin.

"Deke?"

"Yeah."

"I'm so glad that we found out how we really felt about each other."

"Yeah, I know me too. I never before would have thought about us being here like this together. I mean I have always had feelings for you, but I thought it was just close feelings of two buddies you know? Growing up together and taking care of you when you needed me when your father would go off, was always just instinct for me. I didn't realize that I was falling in love with you, you know what I mean?"

"Yes, I know. I guess if we had known that it was this type of love we would have freaked out and not had the relationship that we had, and have. I wouldn't change what we had to go through to get here because I am so glad that we are here in this place together."

"I do love you Scotty, so very much."

"Me too."

They were lying together naked, holding each other, kissing, touching and caressing each others skin. Kissing where ever their mouths happened to land. It was purely sensual and erotic, they were in no rush. They melted into each other, sucking each others hard cocks, licking and sucking each others nipples, balls and moaning with each movement.

Dekeon laid on his back and Scotty positioned himself over his cock, he lowered himself down on it. He rode Dekeons cock hard, screaming his name as he had no worries the neighbors might hear. They made love late into the night, passing out in the lounger side by side holding each other.

The next morning was the day of the party, to help get Dekeon out of the house so that they could get set up for the party. Steve had arranged a photo shoot for the up coming scene that he was going to do after Christmas. Kissing Scotty goodbye he headed off to work.

Scotty called Jessup and told the guys to get over there and help him get set up. They strung lights outside all along the wood fence, the DJ set up his equipment and lights on the patio, the boys set up tables and chairs all over the yard.

Brittany the secretary from the studio had the food delivered and the guys were setting it out. People were beginning to arrive and Scotty got a call from Steve to tell him that the shoot was done and was everything ready because Dekeon was ready to go home. Scotty told him to go ahead and start over but drag it out as people were arriving but not everyone was there yet. He told Steve that when he pulled over to put on the blindfold to call him right after.

"Okay, I got to pull over here for a second." Steve said pulling into a parking lot.

"What's up?" Dekeon asked.

"Nothing much, but I want you to put this on," he said handing him the blindfold.

"What in the hell is this for?"

"Just do it."

"What's going on?"

"Nothing just humor me will ya, I got a surprise for you."

"What kind of a surprise?"

"A good one you will love it."

"I don't know, what about Scotty he is waiting for me?"

"Who do you think told me to blindfold you!"

"That sneak, what is he up to?"

"Can't tell you, now put the fucking thing on will you!"

"Fine," he said putting on the blindfold.

Steve called Scotty to tell him he was blindfolded and they were nearly there. Back at the house everyone was mostly there so it was all good.

At the house Steve helped Dekeon out of the car, holding on to his arm leading him in the house. In side all was quiet and Steve handed Dekeon off to Scotty.

"You ready baby?" Scotty asked.

"Ready for what? What's going on?" Dekeon said trying to reach for the blindfold but Scotty pushed his hand away.

"For your surprise?"

"What kind of surprise?"

"This kind!" Scotty said ripping off the blindfold.

Everyone yelled surprise as the blindfold came off. Dekeon's look of surprise was priceless. They all yelled Happy Birthday. Then he saw the cake, in the shape of a skateboard, actually sitting on top of a skateboard, lots of presents piled on a table in the corner, the bar all set up and music began to play. He grabbed Scotty and hugged him tightly. Everyone clapped.

"Are you surprised baby?" Scotty said pulling back to look him in the face.

"Very, I can't believe you did this. I love you babe so much!"

"I love you more."

They kissed briefly and they went to greet their guests. The party went on for the better part of the night. There was dancing, drinking contests, people making out, people making love. When the party was still going with the few who remained Dekeon and Scotty headed off to their room.

"Were you really surprised, we all tried our best to not say anything so you wouldn't catch on."

"I was very surprised. I had no clue. I got suspicious when Steve had me put on the blindfold but I didn't have a clue it would be this. Thank you so much, you can't believe how much this meant to me. I love you!"

"I love you too. You are my family. You and Jared are all I have, I wanted to do something for you so you know how much you mean to me. You are my world. Our life together is so important to me that what is coming in the next few weeks will not matter even though it interrupts our life for a short time when it is over it's done. Forgotten. Jared will come live with us and we will all be our own family and I can't wait for that to happen."

"When they put that bastard away for what he did to you we don't ever have to think about it again. We are already a family its just going to gain a member. I'm very happy that this is almost over. The outer scars have healed, the inner ones are harder to deal with but manageable. We deal with it together as any other family would. One step at a time, and time heals all wounds."

"I know. I just am not looking forward to seeing him or my mother again."

"I will be right by your side. I promise," he said pulling him into his arms kissing his forehead. Holding him tightly.

The next morning Dekeon was off to do his shoot, he had breakfast with Scotty, kissed him good-bye and headed out the door.

When he left Scotty grabbed his bag and headed to the studio, Steve was supposed to call and side track Dekeon with a errand to give him time to get there and get set up before Dekeon arrived. He arrived at the studio ahead of Dekeon as planned, Steve had asked him to stop off at the post office to pick up a package.

When Scotty walked into the studio Steve met him at the door, he walked him to the set. It was set up as a bedroom, soft lights and candles were burning, they were going to use soft lighting to give it a romantic glow. Scotty went off to get ready for the shoot as Steve waited for Dekeon.

Dekeon arrived a few minutes later with the package he was asked to pick up. Steve walked him to the set.

"Wow, this looks very romantic," Dekeon said to Steve.

"Yeah, that's kind of the idea. You are going to be lying on the bed naked and sleeping. When the other model comes in your are to stay as if you are sleeping, you will have this sleep mask on, you aren't to move or react right away. I will tap you on the foot when I want you to start making noise and moving around. But don't take off the mask until the model tells you too. This is kind of a fantasy for him, okay?"

"Okay, sounds hot. So you want me to get on the bed now?"

"Yeah, undress and put the mask on lie down on your stomach on the bed. Make sure you have one leg bent and I want your cock pushed between your legs so the camera can see it."

"Alright," he said as he walked to the bed and began to take his clothes off. When he was naked he laid on his stomach on the bed, with his head on the pillow his arms wrapped around the pillows. One leg was bent as asked and his cock was visible between his legs.

Steve told his assistant Mark to go get the model he was ready for him.

Scotty came in got his cue from Steve, he walked through the doorway as saw Dekeon lying on the bed naked, he walked to the bed and lightly touch his arm.

"You awake," he said as he touched him.

No response. He asked again, and again no response.

He ran his hand lightly down Dekeon's body, rubbing his hand gently over the rise of his buttocks, down his firm legs, touching his feet lightly. Scotty then with his back to the camera dropped the white robe he was wearing, exposing his naked body to the camera. The camera moved over his body first from the back then to the front. He walked again to stand beside the bed, on the nightstand there was a bottle of massage oil. He picked it up and poured some into his hands. Rubbing his hands together he then ran his hands over Dekeon's back.

He spread the oil over his back and shoulders, his hands moving lightly. He climbed on to the bed and straddled Dekeon's legs, putting more oil on his hands he rubbed up his back. He could feel Dekeon under him wanting to squirm, wanting to move. He leaned over and put his mouth to his ear.

"Not yet, relax," he said then kissed his cheek.

He moved his hands down each of his arms, slowly moving back to his shoulders, massaging them. His hands ran down his back to his ass. Scotty scooted back from his legs allowing a shot between Dekeon's legs showing that his cock had become hard.

Scotty rubbed his hands down the crack of Dekeon's ass, sliding his fingers over his balls, Dekeon let out a small moan from that. Steve tapped Dekeon's foot letting him know he could start making movement and sounds.

"What are you doing?" Dekeon asked.

"Touching your body, your luscious body, your lickable body," he said in a hoarse whisper so he wouldn't know who it was. Then he lean down and began licking on Dekeon's balls.

"Oh God!!!" Dekeon let out.

"Umm, you like that do you?"

"Yes"

"Do you want me to stop?"

"No"

"Do you want more?"

"Yes"

"Yes, What!"

"Yes, Please. I want more."

"Better. Do not remove the blindfold unless I tell you to."

"Alright"

"Roll over"

Dekeon rolled onto his back exposing his rock hard cock, Scotty smiled. He poured more oil into his hands he began to rub over his chest, his stomach, then back up his body to his shoulders, Scotty straddled his body rubbing his body into Dekeon's. Their moans began to fill the room, Dekeon's cock and Scotty's rubbing together. Dekeon tried to kiss Scotty but he wouldn't let him, he knew if he did Dekeon would know who it was teasing him in this way.

Instead Scotty lowered himself to his cock, licking it from balls to tip. Sliding it down into his mouth, sucking on it, running his tongue over it. Jerking his cock with his hand, his other on his balls, gently rubbing them and pulling on them. Dekeon was reaching for him, but he pushed his hands away.

Then Scotty moved up his body, rubbing his body on Dekeon's. Slowly kissing his way up until he was kissing his neck, he pulled his legs up to where he was sitting on Dekeon's chest, he pointed his cock to Dekeon's lips and tapped the tip on them, Dekeon opened his mouth and began to suck on Scotty's cock. Scotty rocked his cock in and out of Dekeon's mouth. Dekeon reached around trying to play with Scotty's ass but again he stopped him, pinning his hands down.

Scotty reached behind him stroking Dekeon's cock, moans and heavy breathing coming from them both. Then Scotty reached for the condom on the stand, wrapped it on Dekeon's cock, poured lube into his hand and rubbed it on Dekeon's cock and his ass. He straddled it facing Dekeon, as he guided it to his hole and slowly sank onto it, he reached for the blindfold lifting it.

Dekeon opened his eyes to see Scotty impaled on his cock, looking into his eyes, moaning as he rode his cock.

"Scotty"

"Surprised?"

"Very, you sure about this?"

"Of course, I started it."

"I know, but?"

"Shh, it's alright. Fuck me!" he said putting his finger on Dekeon's lips.

Dekeon did as he was asked and fucked up into Scotty's ass, he was rewarded with Scotty's usual loud squeals and moans. They kissed deeply as their hips thrusted wildly together. Scotty ground his ass on Dekeon's cock, as Dekeon's hands stroked his cock that was flopping on his stomach.

Dekeon pushed him back on the bed, Scotty wrapped his legs around his waist. Dekeon's cock was still deep inside his ass. They looked into each others eye longingly, Dekeon bent down and he wrapped his arms around Scotty kissing him with deep penetrating passion.

Steve was filming between Dekeon's legs as his cock was making deep long strokes in and out of Scotty's ass. Steve tapped them and told them to change it up again.

Dekeon pulled out of Scotty, reached to the stand and retrieved another condom, opened it leaned up on his knees and reached for Scotty's cock. He placed it on him then handed him the lube and turned on his knees and grabbed the headboard.

Scotty lubed his cock and Dekeon's ass, then slowly guided his cock into Dekeon's ass. He gasped hard at first, then moaned and pushed back onto Scotty's cock. Scotty had his hands on either hip and started to rail Dekeon's ass hard.

D-OH, fuck yeah! S-You like that don't you? D-Fuck yeah I do, fuck me!!! S-Yes, baby take it!

He fucked Dekeon harder, he was grabbing his cock to keep it from flapping too much. When Scotty pulled him back and he was now riding Scotty's cock, back to chest thrusting up into Dekeon's ass and he grinding on Scotty's cock.

Scotty then rolled them and they were now on their sides, Dekeon was madly stroking his now rock hard cock, Scotty was thrusting into Dekeon's ass and kissing and sucking his neck and shoulders. Their lips meeting once in a while. Dekeon then whispered to Scotty.

1...345678