Skaters Romance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure, I think that would be best. Do you have someone who could go through stuff there and send us our personal stuff and sell everything else?"

"Of course, we have people we hire to do things like that. What things do you want sent to you?"

"I want all my stuff from my room for sure," Jared spoke up.

"Yes, I'm sure that will be fine."

"I don't have much stuff there but what ever is in my room minus furniture, we don't need or want any of it. Pictures, computer, trophies and all that stuff I want," Scotty said.

"What about your parents belongings?"

"Other than pictures, jewelry and anything else that is personal send it boxed up we will store it. As for everything else sale it. Will you be there to over see it to make sure they are putting personal separate from sale items?"

"Yes, I will also have one of my assistants there as well keeping track and also to do inventory. I will send you a copy of the inventory as we go, if you should see something on there that you would like to keep just call me and I will make sure to put it in the send to you pile."

"Okay, sounds like a plan. We just don't want to have to go back there. I can't put Jared through that."

"I completely understand. You boys have been through a lot, no one can fault you for that. I have your phone and email, so I will keep in touch. I will get these faxed as soon as I am back in the office and get this ball rolling. You boys take care of yourselves."

"Thank you." they all said together.

Two days later Jared was released from the hospital, they went to a hotel and they made reservations for the flight home the next morning. It had been almost two weeks since this all started and the same amount of time since they had had sex. They were anxious to say the least, they sent Jared to his room and locked the connecting door.

They took a shower together, soaping each others wet bodies. Kissing and touching each other. They were barely dried off walking to the bed falling on the bed while still clutching on to each other. Dekeon flipped Scotty over and began to rim his ass with so much passion that Scotty was holding on to the headboard while holding Dekeon's head to his ass. It was almost too much for him, so he moved around and took over and did the same to Scotty.

Scotty pulled away from Dekeon's hole, "Fuck me baby please, I need you so badly right now."

"I need you too, its been way too long," Dekeon said moving Scotty's body around so that he was in-between his legs.

Dekeon leaned down and kissed him passionately while he placed his cock to his hole.

They kissed as Dekeon entered him, then he began moving his cock in and out of his hole. Scotty moved his hips with Dekeon and was Moaning wildly with each thrust. Dekeon was sure Jared could hear them, but he didn't care.

Dekeon was driving his cock hard into Scotty as he laid flat on the bed, he pulled him over with him as they laid on their sides. Scotty moved to where he was able to kiss Dekeon as he fucked him. Dekeon Stroked Scotty's cock as they kissed, and his cock moved in and out of Scotty's hole.

Dekeon moved around to be on top of Scotty, holding his legs back as he thrust in and out. Scotty was stroking his cock, it was rock hard. He leaned in to kiss Scotty, sucked on one of his nipples, then Scotty started bucking on his cock, within seconds Scotty had come all over his stomach. Dekeon pulled out just in time to add to the mess on Scotty's stomach. Sweaty, messy and very tired, they used on of the wet towels to clean up. They laid in bed just holding each other.

"Well, tomorrow starts a whole new life for all of us," Scotty said lying his head in the crook of Dekeon's underarm.

"Yeah, we are a family. All of us together. My parents asked if we were going to stay here now that the danger was past," Dekeon said rubbing his hand down Scotty's body.

"What did you tell them?"

"I told them that I was going back home with my family."

"What did they say about that?"

"That I should do what was right for me. I told them you, Jared and I was right. That we love each other very much and that we would be fine. I also invited them to come down before spring break, before the craziness started. They said they would."

"That's great. They definitely want to be out of here before spring break starts. I hope they come it would be great for the whole family to be together."

"Yeah I know what you mean. What do you think Steve would say if I asked for vacation when they came, I really don't want them to know what I do just yet."

"I think they have had enough surprises for one year, we can wait to tell them that. You know, if you wanted to stop and go to school I would be okay with that. With the money we have coming to us we would be okay for a while."

"No, or at least not right now. While I am able and to willing to do the scenes and make good money, I will keep doing it for now. Or maybe I could take a class or two between gigs. I don't know we can check it out when we get home. If that's okay with you if I keep working?"

"Of course, I know it started out as a way for us to get by. But I know that you like the work. I am really okay with that, it is your choice what to do with your career. I think I would like to take video production courses, I think I might like being behind the camera instead of in front of it. What do you think about that?"

"I think it's a great idea, you can do anything when you put your mind into it. I am very proud of you for the way you have come through all this. You are amazing, and I love you so much."

"I love you, and I couldn't have made it through any of it if I didn't have you here with me. Can you believe how far we have come in this short span of time. Friends all our lives, then lovers, the beating, my legs, your doing the porn thing to feed us, and now all this. Most people wouldn't have been able to make it through shit like this, I know I wouldn't have if you hadn't been by my side."

"I wouldn't be anywhere else, I am here right where I have always been. Where I want to be for the rest of my life," Dekeon said as he rolled on his side to face Scotty. "I love you with more passion and feeling than I could have ever thought. I know I loved you as my best friend, and your still my best friend. Now, you are more than that. Best friend, lover, my whole life. Don't laugh, who knew I could be such a romantic."

"I knew, you know I think I always knew I loved you. Going through the motions with all those girls, as long as I knew you were going to be there to back me up no matter what. Our love came at the best time of our lives, right when we needed it."

"I probably did too, but all that doesn't matter we have each other. Always."

When they woke up in the morning they went downstairs for breakfast. Took the rental car to the airport and checked in for their flight. Sitting on the plane two hours later waiting for take off they held hands, Jared was looking out the window excited about his first plane ride. Life was good, they had each other and would make each day count from then on.

Dekeon did continue his porn career, he was very successful at it. Scotty went to college and earned a degree in photography and video production and works for the same studio that Dekeon does. They traveled all over the world, and still did scenes with each other from time to time, but Scotty was happier behind the camera. Jared is still in college and will graduate soon with a degree in computer graphics design.

1...345678