Skaters Romance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not sure what your father will say about that."

"Mom, I know I should have come to you guys and let you know what was going on with Scotty and me. But it was all new to both of us, it was something we discovered quite by surprise believe me. When we realized that our feelings for each other went long past just being best friends all our lives, that we had more intimate feelings for each other, it was a scary thing. But mom, I'm very happy. He makes me happy. Isn't that what's most important?"

"I just wish you could have told us before, it was just a shock to see you both lying there together like that."

"I know, and if I had known you guys were going to be there it would have been a lot different. But that's past now, no going back to change it. If I could I would never have allow him to go in that house knowing this was going to happen to him," he said starting to cry.

His mother came over to him and gathered him into her arms holding him while he cried into her stomach, "It's going to be alright I promise. I will talk to your father and it will be fine if he stays here."

"Thanks mom, its just so hard seeing him in that chair. He's so sad all the time now. I hate that this has happened to him," he said looking up at his mom as he wipes the tears from his face.

"I hope they throw the book at him and more for what he has done," she said opening the refrigerator door.

"Me too, I'm just afraid what could happen if he makes bail. He showed no emotion what so ever in court when Scotty was speaking. He and his mother wouldn't even look at him, then afterwards she tried to talk to him in the car to say she was sorry. Scotty wouldn't listen to her, she made her choice. He said she will have to live with it."

"Yes, she will. She has allowed this to come to this point, she could have left him years ago. But she didn't. Now he is paying for it and I am sorry for that Dekeon. I'm also sorry bout the way we all have reacted about your being gay. I'm your mother and I am always going to love you no matter what, and no matter who you choose to love as long as it makes you happy and you have made your choice."

"I love you too mom, and thank you for allowing Scotty to come here."

"Your welcome, just try to control the kissey, kissey around your father for now, okay?"

"I will try to contain myself."

"Oh you," she said tossing a dish towel at him.

He left then and went back to the hospital, he made arrangements for him to be released. They got him dressed and they were escorted downstairs to the car. Arriving at Dekeon's he got the wheelchair out of the back, placed him in it and went towards the house. Once inside they were greeted by Dekeon's mom.

"Hello Scotty, welcome. I'm sorry about all the upset that you have had to endure, your father had no right to do this to you. And, I'm sorry for our reaction to you two being together. All I want for both of you is to be happy, as long as you are who has the right to say anything against it. I hope you will be patient with his dad it my take him longer to accept it, but he will because he loves his son," she said laying her hand on Dekeon's cheek.

"Thank you, and I accept your apology we really should have talked to you about what was happening between us, but really we didn't know until just recently," Scotty said.

"I hope your right about dad, but it means a lot that you understand."

"I love you, both of you. Now get him downstairs he looks tired and I will get supper going," she said turning to walk into the kitchen.

Dekeon carried him downstairs and placed him on the bed, helped him remove his shoes. He laid down on the bed, Dekeon adjusted the pillows behind his back and went to get him a drink from the refrigerator placing it on the table beside him.

"Can I get you anything else?"

"Yes."

"What."

"Lay down with me and hold me," he said holding out his hand.

"For you anything," he said lying down beside him taking him in his arms pulling him close.

The night past slowly as they held each other and talked into the night, they talked about the fact that they wanted to be in a open relationship to their friends and family. Though they knew that some would understand and most wouldn't. The fact that his father could possibly get out of jail or get away with what he had done to him. Dekeon was scared for Scotty and they talked a lot about moving to Florida where Steve said he could find them work, and they would be away from everyone here and be able to be together in the open. In the end they did decide that they would call Steve and ask if the offer still stood and work out the details to head to Ft. Lauderdale.

Even though Scotty could not work Dekeon decided this was the best way to take care of them both, make some great cash, and the work wasn't that bad.

The next day Dekeon called Steve and told him what was going on and asked if they could take him up on his offer. He was very pleased to hear from them and was excited to have them come down. Even though Scotty couldn't work at the moment, he said that he could find lots of work for Dekeon and that he would make sure that they had a place to stay. Dekeon told him that they would leave within the next few days and would call when they were close for more detailed directions.

They began to start packing some things up, most of Scotty's things were still packed in his suitcase and they talked about what they would take with them.

Telling his parents was going to be hard Dekeon knew, he knew they wouldn't understand about doing porn, so they decided to not tell the whole truth about where they were going or what they were going to be doing. The need for keeping their whereabouts quiet would be a plausible reason for not telling them where they were going. This was helped along as the next morning before they could talk to Dekeon's parents the detectives working the case showed up on the door.

"What's happening?" Scotty asked them.

"Well, we wanted to come tell you personally that your father made bail. Your mother apparently got the money from some source and was able to post his bail. This has only just happened within the last hour. He will be released within the next hour or so, we just wanted to let you know for your own safety its best that he not know where you are staying. Perhaps there is some place you could go instead of here, because I believe that this is the first place he would come to if he were looking for you," detective Hanson said.

"Just fucking great, I knew she would do this. Dekeon we are leaving now, I don't care if your parents don't know we are going I want to leave."

"Its okay, we will go. We have already made plans to leave town detectives. I guess our plans got moved up a little."

"Where are you two planning on going?" detective Miller asked.

"Should we really tell you that?" Dekeon asked.

"We need to be able to get in contact with you for the trial and if something else should arise."

"We are leaving for Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. We have a friend down there who is hooking us up with a place to stay and a job for Dekeon. I just can't take being here, and now that he is getting out I am even more scared. I know him, he will try to finish what he started no matter what."

"Alright, you need to call us when you arrive and let us know how to get a hold of you should we need to," detective Hanson said handing him his card.

"I will make sure that you get that as soon as we get there and find out where we will be," Dekeon said.

The detectives left and Scotty was literally shaking at the thought of his father getting out of jail. Dekeon held him for a few minutes trying to comfort him but he knew nothing was going to until they were as far from there as possible. So Dekeon went up stairs to talk to his parents. He told them about what the detectives had said and what their plans were. His parents were not happy at all with their decision, but he told them it was final and that as soon as he had the car packed they were leaving.

After he had the car packed Dekeon carried Scotty up the stairs, he placed him in his wheelchair. Dekeon's parents stood there hugging their son, then his mom hugged Scotty and wish them both well.

Scotty had called his brother Jared and told him about what was happening. Luckily he had been staying at his friend Caleb's house since this whole thing started, obviously their mother didn't care because she hadn't called him but once the whole time. He told him what they were doing and that they would stop by so that he could say goodbye.

They waved goodbye as they pulled off, stopping by an ATM before they headed to find Jared. They were lucky that their money was on a bank card and they could access it from any ATM.

As they arrived where Jared was he was outside waiting on them. He sat on the side of the seat beside his brother hugging him and begging him to take him with them.

"Please, why can't I go with you?"

"Because you are underage, no matter that you are my brother. If I take you across state lines I could be arrested for kidnapping. For the time being until he goes to trial your going to have to stay here."

"Fuck man come on, you know what's going to happen if I go home and he is there. He is going to do the same thing to me. Or he is going to try to get me to tell him where you are."

"Well don't tell him," Dekeon said.

"Better said than done I think, he has his ways."

"Well then you need to stay here with Caleb then, is his parents alright with you staying here?"

"Yeah, they are great. I don't think they mind me being here. At least I'm not scared to go to sleep here, but that will change if he makes me go home."

"He has us both out of the house, I doubt he is going to come hunting us down. At least not you, so for your own good please just stay here. You have six months before your birthday, if all this isn't done with by then you can come stay with us then, you will be legal and they won't have any say in it."

"Alright, at least that's something to look forward to."

"We really need to get going guys, you call us if you need anything you hear. Here take this," Dekeon said handing him $100.00.

"What's this for?"

"What ever you need it for, if you need more give us a few days to get settled then we can send you some more."

"Okay, you guys be careful. Call me when you get there okay?"

"We will, I don't think we are going to drive all the way. We will probably stop along the way somewhere but I want to get as far from here as we can before we stop," Dekeon said holding his hand out to Jared.

"Take good care of my brother," he said shaking Dekeon's hand.

"I will, don't worry."

"I love ya bud," Scotty said hugging his brother.

"I love you too," Jared said hugging his brother back.

As they pulled off and Scotty held Dekeon's hand.

The drive was getting brutal because of fatigue. They were two states away from home when they decided to stop for the night. Checking into a hotel along the interstate Dekeon got them settled then went in search of something for them to eat. Coming back with hot chicken meals, they ate while watching a movie. It wasn't long afterwards before they were in each others arms sound asleep.

They were coming into Ft. Lauderdale the next afternoon and Dekeon called Steve for detailed directions to the place where he had found for them to stay. When they pulled up in front of the address it was a very large Spanish style hotel. It was yellow with green shutters on most of the windows. Dekeon called Steve and he came out of the large green front door at the office, he told them to drive around the side entrance. They drove around to where he said, Steve came out of a gate at the side of the building.

Dekeon got the wheelchair out of the car and helped Scotty get settled. They followed Steve inside the gate. The patio area of the hotel was huge, lots of palm trees, flowers and other tropical type plants. The pool took up a large part of one side of the patio area, along with a bar, lots of lounge chairs and tables and chairs.

They follow him around one side of the building where there was a small patio area in front of a door to one of the rooms marked number 11. He opened the door and showed them inside. It was a large room with a living area just as you stepped in the door. A small kitchenette to the left, a bathroom just beyond that and a door to the bedroom off the living area. The living area had a wicker couch, chair, and a entertainment center complete with television.

"Wow, this is great. But how are we going to afford this?" Dekeon said turning to Steve.

"Don't worry about it, I know the owners. I got you a very reduced rate. Besides I am sure once you guys are settled in and working it will be fine," he said.

"Well it will be a while before I am of any use," Scotty said rolling around the room.

"Don't worry you will be on your feet before you know it," Dekeon said rubbing his shoulders.

"I'm glad you are so positive," he said looking up at Dekeon.

"Well, Dekeon let me help you get stuff inside," Steve said walking towards the door.

"Great, thanks."

They went out the gate and out to the car and began bringing stuff inside. Scotty rolled around the room looking into the bathroom, it was handicapped accessible which was great.

After they had gotten everything inside the room, Steve had them follow him for a tour around the hotel. He showed them where the office was and introduced them to his friends, he showed them the laundry room, the weight room, there was even a library where they could borrow books. The pool, sauna, hot tub and bar were the last stop of the tour.

"Well guys that's about it, what do you think of the place?" Steve said sitting down in one of the chairs at the bar.

"It's great, I still don't know how we can afford it." Dekeon said.

"I told you the owners are my friends and I just happen own part of the hotel. So I gave you friend rates. Don't worry about it, you guys can stay here as long as you want to at the rate I gave you its no problem for me or for my co-owners."

"Thank you, I don't know what we would have done really if we hadn't met you that day," Scotty said.

"I know right," Dekeon agreed.

"It's fine really, I told you before I can find you work without a problem. Yes Scotty I know you can't work right now, but I am sure that will all work out. Now I put a street map in your room, it has where the hot spots are around the neighborhood. I am going to have one of the other models come by tomorrow and pick you up, I have made you a appointment with our regular doctor for a check up and HIV test. Is that okay with you?" Steve asked.

"No that's fine, what do I need to take with me?" Dekeon asked.

"Nothing really, just your personal information. The studio takes care of bills. Since you worked with us before I just put you, both of you on the insurance roll so you guys are covered for insurance. I know you have physical therapy that you didn't get to complete before you left so I have asked Doc Dan to look you over too and recommend a place for you to go or even for a therapist to come here. We have everything here you would need," Steve said leaning over the bar and grabbing a bottled water.

"I don't know how we are ever going to repay you for all you are doing for us. Just know we will do all we can to repay your kindness to us," Scotty reaching for Dekeon's hand.

"I am sure that everything will work out well in the end. Now, I got to head home my partner gets ticked it I am late for dinner. I am going to plan a party some time down the road for all the models, of course I am going to film it too, but I want you all to meet and have a good time. There is a grocery store that is pretty good if you go out the gate and go right out the lot, two stop signs turn left and it should be on the left," he said standing.

"Thanks, we should go get some food and get settled. Thanks again for everything," Dekeon said putting his hand out to Steve.

"Believe me, I will have you working in no time and you might not thank me then. Be ready about 9:30 a.m. and I will have one of the guys come take you to Doc Dan's," Steve said shaking both their hands.

"Okay, we will be ready."

They headed back to their room. They didn't know where to get started. Dekeon opened the suitcases on the bed and began to put things away.

"Why don't you go to the store and I will work on getting things put away," Scotty said rolling towards the bed.

"Are you sure, I really should help you," Dekeon said.

"No really, you can be there and back faster if you don't have to worry about me. Now we need to make a list of what we need."

They made a quick list of things that they wanted from the store, easy to fix stuff and their favorite sodas.

While Dekeon was gone to the store Scotty got busy rolling back and forth from the bed to the closet and dressers putting stuff away. He dragged boxes from the living room into the bedroom and put out personal items on the top of the dresser, pictures of Dekeon's family and Scotty's brother. He wanted to put his special box that he kept all his favorite personal stuff in at the top of the closet. He rolled over to the closet, stretched but could not reach the shelf. He pushed up with his arms, trying to stand and stretch to reach it. The next thing he knew he was at the bottom of the closet in a heap.

Meanwhile after getting all the things on the list Dekeon was bringing the groceries into the room, he called out to Scotty but got no answer. He went into the bedroom and found his wheelchair empty and Scotty on the floor of the closet. He ran to him calling out to him.

"I'm fine. I just tried to reach the shelf and my legs didn't want to hold me. But really I'm fine. Although when I fell I heard a pop in my back, but I don't feel any different than before," he said as Dekeon was lifting him off the floor and back into the chair.

"Are you sure your alright, maybe we should go to the hospital to make sure you are okay?" Dekeon said hovering over him.

"No, I said I am fine. It was just a stupid fall. I'm fine. Just leave it okay!"

"Okay, let's go fix something to eat. What do you want?" Dekeon asked.

"What do you think," he said with a smile.

"Hum, well lets see. Mac and cheese and hot dogs?" he said walking to the refrigerator.

"Sounds good to me," Scotty said.

They made supper and Dekeon helped Scotty to the couch. They ate and watched T.V., the drive was starting to get to Dekeon and he kept dozing off. So Scotty told him he was ready to go to bed. He helped him to the bathroom and then helped him into bed. They laid together holding each other, kissing until Scotty said good-night.

In the middle of the night Dekeon woke up to Scotty moaning in his sleep. He sat up and asked him what the matter was.

"My legs are aching," he said rubbing his thighs.

"What do you mean they are aching? Do you mean you can feel them?" he sat up excitedly.

"I don't know, no not exactly. They feel numb where as before I just didn't feel anything. Now its like they are asleep you know?" Scotty said.

"Well that's something though isn't it?" he said holding his hand.

"I think so, I guess it's a good thing that we are going to see that Doctor tomorrow. Maybe he can tell what's going on," snuggling back down beside Dekeon.

"Let's hope so. I love you no matter what you know that right?" he said kissing his lips.

"I love you too, Dekeon. I do know. Now lets gets some sleep could be a long day tomorrow," he said wrapping his arms around him.

The next morning they were up early, the numbness was still there in his legs, but still no real feeling or movement. A knock on the door and Dekeon went to answer it. It was Jessup from the shoot they had done.

123456...8