Skaters Romance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One night while they were making love Scotty asked Dekeon if he would let him fuck him for once.

D-I don't know, I haven't thought about having you fuck me. I love you but I don't know if I can do it or not. S-You can try can't you, it's amazing, it really is. Yes it hurts in the beginning but really it only last moments when you get into it, it feels so good. Your cock hits me I guess in just the right place because it drives me wild when you are inside me. I guess that's why I can't keep quiet when you make love to me. D-I know but, well you have allowed me to do you I guess it's only fair that I should try. I will do it just for you, but I am not guaranteeing anything. S-I don't need guarantees I just need you. D-Okay with the flattery I said okay. Scotty lubed his cock and moved behind Dekeon, since they had decided to be in a relationship they decided not to use condoms, so Scotty pushed his cock at Dekeon's hole. It took several tries and changing his position to being flat on his stomach to allow him to get inside. As Scotty's cock broke through Dekeon let out loud grunt, he put his face to the pillow because he knew if they are too loud his father and mother would know what was going on in here. S-Are you okay? D-Yeah I think so. It fucking hurts more than I thought though. S-It will ease up soon I promise. If it doesn't we can stop when ever you want to okay? D-Alright, just go slower, please. Scotty slowed his thrusts, pushing his cock in and out of Dekeon's ass, kissing the back of his neck. Things were getting a little heated and Scotty had increase his thrusts, Dekeon was moaning loudly and grunting with each thrust. They didn't hear the knock on the door until they heard someone trying to turn the knob and the both sat up with a start. S-Who is it? His Dad-Who the fuck do you think it is. What are you two doing in there watching porn or something? S-Were watching a movie. His Dad-Must be a hell of a movie, but turn it down before your Mother hears it. S-Okay Dad! His Dad-Alright but get to bed soon, I don't want to hear anymore noises coming from in there. S & D-Okay, goodnight. His Dad-Night. D-That was too fucking close, I think we had best cool it. S-Yeah I think that would be a good idea. I didn't think we were that loud, but I guess these walls are thinner than I thought. D-We had better not do this here anymore, my house is better everyone is on a different floor. I can't wait until we get our own place and we won't have to worry about it. S-Yeah me too. I'm sorry if I pushed you to let me fuck you. D-No really, I wanted to. It wasn't that bad I guess, not something I would want all the time though. S-I understand.

They settled down for the night then and Dekeon spooned Scotty and they went to sleep. The next morning they headed downstairs to fix something to eat, it was late morning so no one would be home, his Mom and Dad would be at work and his brother Jared would be at school. So they walked down stairs in just their boxers and fixed some cereal and sat down at the table beside each other.

They were playfully touching each other, feeding each other and kissing in between bites. They didn't notice that Scotty's Dad was at the back door looking through the window just then. He had came back home because he had forgotten to pick up some papers that he needed for work today. His Father did not come in just then, he got back in his truck and left.

They had an apartment that they were supposed to go look at later in the morning so they showered and dressed as conservatively as possible since they were trying to get a place to live. The apartment was on the second floor it was 2 bedroom with one large bathroom, kitchen and living room. It was nice and was in their price range so they said they would get back with him by the end of the day if they were going to take it that they wanted to talk about it first.

Scotty had to get home, so Dekeon dropped him off at his house and he was going home, but was planning on coming back to pick him up so they could go out with a few friends.

When Scotty walked into the house he knew something was wrong because there was nothing cooking in the kitchen that he could smell and by this time always his Mother had to have supper done and on the table. He walked into the living room and his Father, Mom and his brother Jared were just sitting there. When he came in his Father stood and started to pace the floor.

"Okay, what did I do now," he said with a little more attitude than he should have.

"Well, lets see. How about the fact that you're a fucking," he stopped speaking as if he couldn't get the words out.

"A what," he said.

"A queer,' he said with venom in his voice.

"I'm not," Scotty said standing now by the wall.

"You are, I came home this morning because I forgot some papers for work and you and he were kissing at the table. You want to tell me that doesn't make you queer. And the noises coming from your room last night wasn't coming from the T.V. either, were they!"

"It's my life it has nothing to do with you what's so ever," Scotty said yelling.

"The fuck it doesn't if your screwing some guy in my house, it has everything to do with me," his Father spat the words.

"I love Dekeon, and don't talk about him like that," he said moving away from the wall towards his Father.

"Dean, just stop this. I don't want to hear anymore about it," his Mother yelled.

"Well I am not done yet, your queer son is going to change his ways or get the hell out of this house!" his Father yelled.

"Okay, I'm out. I can't change who or what I am. Who I am is that I am your son too, what I am is gay. I will not stop being who or what I am for anyone. I love Dekeon and we are planning on being together so you will just have to get used to that," he said turning to leave the room.

"Look out," Jared screamed.

Before Scotty could turn around to see what was happening, his Father had come up behind him. He hit from behind, he fell across the floor his head hit the corner of the door frame. His Father was kicking him while he was covering his head, rolled into the fetal position. He continued to kick him repeatedly in the back. Scotty's Mother and Jared had tried to help and were thrown back away from them for their effort. Jared ran to the kitchen and grabbed the phone and called 911, but by this time his Father had picked his now unconscious body and was moving to the front door. Without much effort his Father threw him out the door and to the hard ground below the steps.

Jared ran out the door with the phone, panicking he could hardly talk to the operator to tell her the situation. He turned his brother over to see a nasty bleeding gash on his forehead. He told the operator what his Father had done to his brother, and that his brother was unconscious on the ground and not moving. The operator said she was sending police and paramedics right away.

Their Mother was trying to get past their Father to go to her sons but he wouldn't allow it and made her go back in the house. It only took several minutes for the paramedics and police to get there. He had taken his shirt off and was holding it to his brothers head when they took over his care and the police took Jared as side to find out what had happened.

Jared told the police the whole story and they went to the front door, they placed his Father in handcuffs and took him to the squad car, they patted him down then put him in the backseat. Jared remembered then to call Dekeon.

Dekeon was sitting at the table eating supper with his parents and sister when his cell phone rang. Jared told him what had happened and that they were taking Scotty to the hospital he jumped up from the table without explanation to his parents.

When Dekeon got to the hospital Jared was sitting in the waiting room, they wouldn't let him go back until they got Scotty stabilized. Jared told Dekeon about what his Father had saw them doing that morning and what he had said and done to Scotty.

He told him that the paramedics in the ambulance were worried because he had not moved or woken up on the ride to the hospital. It had been nearly an hour when a nurse came out and said that they could go back now.

When they walked into the room Scotty was still laying flat and had a collar on around his neck. He was still not awake and the Doctor was looking in his eyes with a light.

"Hello, are you guys family?" he said.

"Yes, I am his brother," Jared said.

"I'm his boyfriend. How is he?" Dekeon said.

"Well, right now we are waiting to see the results from his CATSCAN and then we will know more. The longer he stays unconscious the more we are thinking he has some kind of brain injury. He doesn't respond to painful stimuli and he doesn't appear to have feeling in his lower extremities. But I want you to know that until he wakes up this is just preliminary," the Doctor said as he moved over the computer typed in something and left the room.

Jared began to cry saying that it was his fault because he couldn't stop his Father from hurting Scotty. Dekeon was holding and kissing the back of Scotty's hand. Right then two men walked into the room, they introduced themselves as detectives and were working Scotty's assault.

They asked Jared lots of questions about what happened, what led up the situation. They said that he would have to sign a formal statement to his account of what happened. They told him that their Mother was backing the Father's statement that he was disciplining his son for back talking when it got out of hand. Jared was beside himself, upset that his Mother would do that to her son. They also told him that until the full extent of Scotty's injuries were know that right now he was being charged with assault with intent, and battery.

They moved Scotty up to intensive care they allow the boys to stay with him, the nurses came in every half an hour and were checking his vitals, pupils and rubbing his chest to see if he would react. So far after six hours he was still not responding.

The Doctor came in and looked at his chart, rubbed his chest and looked in his eyes, "Have you noticed any movement at all from him."

"No, nothing. How long will it be before he wakes up?" Jared asked.

"It's hard to tell, his CATSCAN came back with what appears to be a small amount of fluid on the brain. I understand he hit his head rather hard on the corner of a door?"

"Yeah, my Dad knocked him down and he slid across the floor and his head hit the corner of the door frame. What does this fluid mean?" Jared asked.

"It means if he doesn't wake up soon we may have to go in and drain the fluid, but that is only a last resort, keep talking to him. Let him hear your voices and let him know that you are here that is the best medicine for him now. If anything happens the nurses will get a hold of me right away," he said shaking Jared's hand and walking from the room.

Dekeon sat holding Scotty's hand stroking his face, he talked to him about their place, he told him that he had to wake up because they hadn't made a decision about the apartment. He asked him if he wanted to go to Florida when he woke up, take Steve up on his offer of more work and a place to stay.

It was about midnight and they had just finished taking his vitals he scooted Scotty over a bit so that he could lie down next to him. He laid on his side, took him into his arms, spooning him like always.

At 7 a.m. Dekeon was woken by movement, he thought it was the nurse again. He opened his eyes to see Scotty looking back at him.

"Your awake," he said smiling kissing him.

"What happened?" Scotty said weakly.

"Your in the hospital, your Father wasn't happy when he found out about us," Dekeon said stroking his skin.

"I remember, my legs are numb have I been lying this way too long?" he said touching his legs.

"I don't know, lets get the nurse in here," he said pushing the call light.

At that moment unknown to them Dekeon's parents were at the door, he was still lying beside Scotty in the hospital bed, stroking his hair lovingly, and holding his hand. When Dekeon looked over at the door thinking the nurse was coming in, he saw instead his parents, the shock on his parents faces told him what he had to look forward to. They both turned and left.

The nurse came right in and saw that he was awake, she sent the other nurse to call the Doctor on call, and set about taking his vitals. Scotty kept asking about why he couldn't feel his legs. The nurse told him that the Doctor would be here soon.

The Doctor came and he told them that more than likely that his spine was just bruised and needed time to heal. With physical therapy he could regain the use of his legs, if on the off chance that did not happen fairly soon, its possible that it may be permanent.

The boys were devastated, Dekeon had more occasions than anyone seen Scotty cry, but this time it was more heart wrenching because they were just beginning a new life and this was a blow to their future together.

Scotty began physical therapy the next day, is was hard on him, he was moody, irritable and angry. Dekeon was there for him every step of the way, no matter how mad Scotty got at him.

It had been a week since he was hospitalized when the detectives that had came to see them before. His father was going to be arraigned in the morning, the prosecutor had hoped that Scotty would come to the hearing so that the judge could see impact of his injuries incurred by his father and rule that he should have no bail.

Scotty agreed and the next morning Dekeon drove them to the courthouse.

"Are you sure you really want to do this, he is going to be there you know," Dekeon said after they had parked.

"Yes, I want him to see what he has done to me. I want him and my mother to know the pain that they have cause me, caused us," he said leaning over kissing Dekeon's shoulder.

"Alright, I'm here for you no matter what," he said kissing his forehead.

Dekeon got out of the car and got the wheelchair out, lifting Scotty out of the car he placed him in the chair. They went up to the courtroom and were met by the prosecutor and he went over what would happen. The judge would ask him questions about what happened and what his injuries were and his prognosis.

There was a lot of legal mombo jumbo going on, his father was sitting there in his orange jumpsuit with prisoner written on the back, behind him was his mother. Both had not looked in their direction, then the prosecutor called him up. Dekeon stood to push him, and he put his hand up and stated that he wanted to do it his self.

Sitting off to the side of the witness seat he was sworn in and the prosecutor began to speak about the events that led up to the incident. The judge then asked Scotty to recount what he remembers of that day. He told him of coming home and being confronted by his family including his father who was very angry. He told of how he turned to leave and his brothers yell alerted him but then after that all he knew was pain. First in his head then in his back. After that he said that he didn't know anything until he woke up in the hospital.

The judge then asked him about his injuries and his prognosis. He stated what the doctor had told him, that with physical therapy he may be able to regain the use of his legs, but that doctor said the more time that went by and he didn't feel something or they didn't move then most likely he would never regain the feeling or movement.

He then asked if he had anything else he wished to add he said yes, "I came here to today to make sure that my father and my mother could see what they have both done to me. What did I do that my punishment should be this, this chair possibly forever. All that I did was to finally admit to my feelings, feelings for my best friend. We learned together how much we cared and loved each other. We had plans to start a new life together, now what do we have plans for? When is my next therapy appointment? Will I ever be able to walk on my own again? How long before I become a burden to Dekeon the man I love more than anything? There sits my parents, the ones who are supposed to love me no matter what, yet they both sit there, no emotion, they can't even look at me. I haven't seen either of them glance over to see me, my father has been in jail all this time, so why wasn't my mother at my side at the hospital when they told me its possible I may never walk again. Because she cares more for him, than her own children. Do you know who was there when I got the news, Dekeon was! Dekeon was there to hold me while I cried because I would never again be able to walk, skateboard, run because of what you did!" he said looking straight at both of them, stopped for a moment.

"Your honor, this is the way its been all my life. No matter how many times he would hit us, my brother and me. Even when he hit her, there she would be on his side. I will possibly be in this chair for the rest of my life because I am gay, nothing else just that. When I was on that floor and he was kicking me and I felt I was going out of it, I knew I was probably going to die, something I grew up with the possibility of happening because of his hate. In that moment my thoughts were of Dekeon, of not seeing him ever again, of my brother who would still be in danger in that house. Then I woke up to this in the hospital. Your honor I ask that you be as lenient on him as he was on me, he took my freedom, my rights, and very nearly my life. Thank you," he rolled himself back over to where he was seated before by Dekeon.

The judge took several minutes then gave his decision, he thanked Scotty for his comments and wished him well in his recovery. He set the bail at $50,000 and asked that the prosecutor possibly amend the charges and add a hate crime charge since the reason he had committed the crime was because the victim was gay. A chargeable offense under the hate crimes law. The prosecutor said he would take that under advisement and have an amended charge on his desk probably by the end of the day.

With that it was over so the boys headed back to the car after being thanked by the prosecutor and ADA. Dekeon had just picked up Scotty and placed him in the seat, when they saw his mother walking towards them. They looked at each other and Scotty motioned for Dekeon to get in the car.

She stood by the door of the car looking at Scotty, then he rolled the window down without looking at her, "What do you want?"

"I'm sorry," she said beginning to cry.

"Sorry, sorry he didn't kill me so you wouldn't have to have a gay son. I'm sorry mom, sorry for you, you chose him over your own children. I'm done lets go," he said as he rolled up the window and told Dekeon to get him out of there.

The hospital was ready to release him from the hospital but he had no where to go, so Dekeon went home to talk to his parents about Scotty coming to stay there for a while. Since coming out when ever he went home there was an odd silence over the house. Voices would stop when he would enter the room, they would disappear when he came home to change clothes. He wasn't sure this idea was going to fly, worse thing they would have to use their nest egg money for a motel.

"Hello, anyone home?" he said as he entered the house.

"I'm in the kitchen," his mother answered.

"Hi mom," he said sitting down in the chair at the end of the table.

"Hi, how is he doing today?" she asked while still cutting vegetables and placing them on a tray.

"Well, he is doing so well they want to release him from the hospital. Which is why I am here," he said.

"Really, and?" she said looking over at him.

"I can't allow him to go back to that house, I hope you would agree on that?

"Of course."

"He has no where to go, if you wouldn't mind just for a small amount of time allowing him to stay here, it would be easier for me to take care of him here than in a motel somewhere."

123456...8