Slaves of the Spartan Kingdom Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once done, she turned back to Belinda, delivered a few more slaps to her still panty covered bottom, flipped her dress back over, and then grabbed her by the hair to yank her back up straight.

Beth interjected excitedly, "Here's where it gets real good."

Brandy yanked Belinda with her right hand, and as Belinda came up, she threw her arms behind her and grabbed her elbows with each hand. Brandy then spun her around, and pulled her up close.

She said the following while looking at Belinda. "This is how we expect you to respond when someone grabs your hair. It demonstrates your complete submission, and allows us to do as we please with you." Brandy then took her left hand and mauled Belinda's breasts for a bit.

When she was done she looked back at the camera. "I know what many of you are thinking. You believe you have another choice besides submitting to our demands, or declaring you're not a Christian. You think you could just simply not cooperate. Mmmm…. I would not recommend that."

Brandy let go of Belinda's hair then turned around and faced Bernice. Up till now she had been standing off to the side, and was often not in the picture.

Brandy asked her, "Are you a Christian?"

Bernice's bored expression changed to hostility as she yelled, "Kiss my ass!" Even before those words finished leaving her mouth, she turned and sprinted away, but didn't get far. The man she had to run past just snatched her by the arm, and plucked her back.

"Let go!" She punched him in the arm. "Let go of me, you asshole!" She tried punching him again, but he grabbed her by the other arm. While he was at it, he yanked the leather jacket she was wearing off of her. He then spun her around, so she faced away from him and towards Brandy. Pulling her upper arms behind her, he marched her back.

When Bernice was within striking distance, Brandy slapped her face. Looking back into the camera she said, "Bernice made a most unwise choice. It wasn't just the 'kiss my ass' part that will get her punished. If all she had done was stand there, she still would have earned our wrath." She emphasized this by slapping her again.

"Bitch!" screamed Bernice.

Brandy slapped her once more then said to her, "I can do this all day. Got any more?"

When it appeared that Bernice was not going to respond back to her, Brandy looked at the camera and said, "The hostility she has displayed will earn her extra punishment."

Returning her focus to Bernice she continued, "The pants have to go." She attempted to unbutton the jeans Bernice was wearing, but her struggling prevented it. The man off to the left that had been out of frame came in and grabbed Bernice's ankles, then the two men hoisted her up onto the table face up.

While they were doing this, Brandy went off to the left, and when she came back she was holding something Marcie couldn't make out. Bernice was now lying on her back with her head over the right edge of the table, and her knees over the left edge. Both men had her pulled tight, so her struggling was very ineffectual.

"We are not going to tolerate any bullshit like this." Brandy said to the camera. When she turned her attention back to Bernice, Marcie heard an electric buzzing sound, and as Brandy moved her hand from right to left along Bernice, she saw her pants peel apart. Marcie figured that Brandy was holding some sort of electric scissors. With two quick movements along each leg, Brandy had Bernice's pants peeled off her and discarded.

"Stand her back up," she commanded the men. In one fluid motion, the woman was back on her feet. She was now only wearing motorcycle boots, a black t-shirt, a red thong, and the most dazed look of 'what the hell just happened' on her face.

"Take off your shirt," Brandy commanded. "Or do I have to use this again." As she said this, she clicked the electric scissors on again.

With an almost shell-shocked expression, Bernice yanked the shirt over her head, which revealed she wasn't wearing a bra.

"The boots," Brandy commanded.

While Bernice complied by removing her boots, followed by the socks underneath, Brandy went off screen again. When she came back in, she was holding a cane in her right hand – much like what Sandra used on Marcie, but shorter – and a belt in her left.

Looking back at the camera Brandy said, "Let's go over Bernice's minimum punishment. First of all, she's wearing a thong. She may as well be wearing no panties at all, because not covering your ass earns you a whipping with this." She flicked the cane through the air, and it made a sickening sound that was all too familiar to Marcie.

"Her struggling alone earned her this belt," Brandy said while holding it up. "Anytime a man has to be used to restrain you, plan on at least feeling a belt on your ass." She then flicked it like a whip, which caused it to make a nauseating pop. "For demonstration purposes, I'm going to use both on Bernice."

"Oh no you're not!" yelled Bernice. She tried running again and got the same result as the first time.

"She just doesn't learn, does she?" Brandy commented.

When Bernice was presented back to Brandy, with her arms pulled back behind her by the same man, Brandy continued. "With the major things out of the way, let's continue with some of her minor infractions. For wearing pants, she has earned fifty strokes of this belt. For pantyhose, it would have been a minimum of thirty strokes, and if she were wearing shorts that covered her legs at all, she would have earned twenty.

"For not wearing a bra, she has earned this." Brandy put the cane in her left hand with the belt, then reached out with her right hand to pinch and twist Bernice's nipples. First her right, which got a screech out of her, then her left, which got a 'ahhhhhhh!'

"OK guys. Stretch her back across the table," Brandy commanded.

The men proceeded to do just that. This time though, she was face down with her head hanging over the left edge of the table, her knees were at the right edge, and her hip was along the front edge.

"I'll first deliver fifty with the belt," she pronounced. She handed the cane off to Belinda to hold. As she prepared to deliver the first blow she said, "Oh… Let me first indulge in your spoken desire earlier." She placed her left hand on the small of Bernice's back then leaned in to kiss her gently on her near ass cheek.

After administering another kiss to her far cheek, she straightened up, and then wasted no time in delivering fifty spanks on Bernice's ass and thighs. There was nothing timid about her delivery, and the thong Bernice was wearing wasn't offering her any protection either.

From the moment that Belinda bent over the table, Marcie's fire began to grow between her thighs. With the torment now raining down on Bernice, it was now growing into a raging inferno. She desperately wanted to be in her place, and she hated herself for it. Every blow that Bernice received, Marcie imagined them landing on her. By the time Brandy was done, Marcie could barely even breathe.

When Brandy had completed delivering her fiftieth spank she asked, "Do you know what I will enjoy the most about whipping the shit out of the ones that want to be uncooperative?" She then dropped the belt on the floor, reached to both sides of Bernice's thong, and yanked them down. With the man holding Bernice's legs moving his hands at the appropriate time, she pulled them completely off.

While holding up the thong for all to see she continued, "It will be showing off their soaked panties for the world to see just how much a sound spanking turns them on."

Brandy said the last with a smirk on her face, but as she stared at the thong in her hand, her expression changed to disappointment. "Too bad these thongs are poor things to show that off." Looking back into the camera, she said, "That is why if you wear one, or have no panties at all, you will earn this." She then reached over to Belinda, and took the cane from her hand.

"Don't get the wrong idea," Brandy continued. "Not wearing panties won't save you from embarrassment." With the cane in her left hand, she reached her right hand in between Bernice's legs. Bernice writhed in obvious bliss at the pleasurable attention she was receiving. Then Brandy pulled out her hand to reveal obviously wet fingers. "There are other ways to do this. They just aren't as dramatic.

"If you choose to deny us the dramatic impact that soaked panties will offer, we will provide an impact to you of a different sort." She then transferred the cane over to her right hand and flicked it through the air, which created that whooshing sound only a cane can make.

'Oh no! Not the cane!' thought Marcie. Her crumbling resolve couldn't take another hit like that. Watching Bernice receive that belt spanking had her living through it as if she were the one receiving it, and this drove her to the point of quickened breaths and dampening panties. She knew that if she watched just one stroke of that cane on Bernice's already fiery red ass, she would lose her breath and soak her panties; and that is exactly what happened.

Brandy delivered ten strikes of the cane, so ten times Marcie had her breath knocked out of her, and ten times her vagina contracted in ecstasy. Each stroke came with more than a minute separating them, and Marcie couldn't decide which was worse. Would it have been better to never get a chance to catch her breath between each stroke, which would have gotten it over with quicker? Or was it better to have it dragged out the way it was, where she could only get a few gasps of air before the next strike landed?

One thing she did take note of was how easy she had gotten off with Sandra; although she would not have thought that at the time. Yes, she did get welts from the cane that Sandra wielded, but they were nothing like the angry purple stripes that Bernice was receiving. Also, while Marcie did scream with each stroke she received from Sandra, she never cried out in absolute agony like Bernice did.

When the final stroke was delivered, the man holding Bernice's legs slid her toward him, so that her legs were completely off of the table. He then dropped his pants and underwear to mid-thigh, and began stroking his penis.

Brandy, who was barely still in the camera frame said, "If you want to know a great way to end up getting raped, just put up a fight. Nothing lights a man's fire more than subduing a struggling female."

While continuing to stroke his penis, the man who was about to impale Bernice pulled a condom out of his pocket, ripped open the packet with his teeth, rolled it up on his crank, and then slammed into her cunt with brutal force. Bernice was still trying to catch her breath from Brandy's assault when this new one arrived. All it elicited from her was a mournful wail.

While the man continued to pound her with no consideration to the carnage inflicted upon her earlier, Brandy continued. "I personally will look upon any struggling woman as someone who wants to be whipped and raped. If that's true, just tell me up front. Don't risk any more harm than is necessary. I promise to be discreet about it. No one will know of your desire. I for one like the occasional sound thrashing, followed by a serious fucking, so I'll be very understanding of your needs."

In really no time at all, the man groaned out his orgasm. Brandy dropped to her knees next to him, and as he pulled out, she yanked the condom off of him and slid his entire cock down her throat. She quickly cleaned him up, and sucked out any remaining cum.

When Brandy stood up, the other man came into view. Both she and the first guy got out of his way as the next guy grabbed hold of Bernice's hair and yanked her off of the table. She, like Belinda when she was grabbed by her hair, threw her arms behind her and grabbed her elbows.

Brandy said to the camera as she walked past what was unfolding, "If you think the worst thing that can happen to you is a rape, think again."

The new man now had Bernice on her knees, and he too brought something out of his pocket. At first, Marcie thought it was a condom, but the packet didn't look right for that. The clear plastic packet had a grey object inside of it. While still holding Bernice's hair with his right hand, he used his left and his teeth to rip open the pack.

He almost dropped what was inside, but caught it before it hit the floor. In his fumbling, Marcie was finally able to recognize what it was. She had just had one used on her a few weeks ago when she had a cavity filled at the dentist office. It was a wedge that the dentist used to keep her mouth open, and once she knew what it was, she had a horrible feeling about what was to transpire next.

The man pulled the back of Bernice's hair down behind her so sharply that her mouth opened with a gasp of pain. He then used that opportunity to ram the wedge deep along the side of her mouth. Wasting no time, he followed that up by dropping his pants and shoving his hardening cock in her mouth. "Suck it bitch!" he commanded. "Suck it hard or I'm cumming down your throat, rather than just in your mouth!"

Brandy had stepped out of the picture, but now returned dragging Belinda by her hair. Brandy propped herself up on the corner of the table next to what Bernice was going through, lifted her skirt, and shoved Belinda's face into her panties. Now both Belinda and Bernice were on their knees, their arms behind their backs, diligently servicing their masters.

Brandy pulled her panties aside to get more direct action from Belinda, and rocked her head back in ecstasy.

The man was shoving his now fully hardened dick deeper and deeper into Bernice's mouth. He finally grabbed Bernice's head by both hands and plunged his cock completely in, held it there for about ten seconds, then pulled it back so that just the head was in, and jacked off into her mouth with a growl of pleasure.

Brandy slid off of the table, pulled Bernice up to her feet and planted a fierce, open mouth kiss on her. Marcie couldn't be sure, but it appeared that the women were sharing the cum Bernice just had delivered to her.

Brandy broke off the kiss with a relish that implied they had shared something wonderful, then waved Belinda over to join her. Belinda came across both women to embrace Bernice from behind. Then while holding on to both of the other women, Brandy looked into the camera and said, "I want you to keep in mind that what you just saw happen to both of these women was only the minimum that each had earned. That means Belinda could have received the very same treatment that Bernice had.

"As I stated before, the maximum that anyone can receive is only limited by what we are willing to do to ourselves. Don't bother whining about how evil or unjust anything we command of you or inflict on you is; it won't be anything we aren't prepared to do or endure ourselves.

"More to the point," Brandy paused for dramatic affect, "these two women aren't just members of our kingdom. They are my sisters. I don't mean my 'spiritual' sisters, I'm talking about my flesh and blood sisters."

She then reached over and pulled Belinda in for a passionate kiss, then nudged Bernice's face up to kiss her also. Both women eagerly returned their sister's kiss.

Looking back into the camera she concluded, "I can assure you, all complaints will fall on deaf ears, or more likely, will earn you far worse than originally intended."

The screen went back to the opening image of Gabriel's face as the video ended, and Marcie continued to stare at it, stunned by what she had just watched. Beth brought her out of her trance when she said, "Wasn't I right? Wasn't that one sick twist of an ending?"

When Marcie looked over at her friend, who was still sharing the same chair she was, she saw that she had swung her left leg out to the side, her skirt was pulled back, and she had her left hand thrust into her panties.

Whatever resolve she may have had to change her relationship with Beth from a sexual one quickly dissolved. She then looked into her eyes and pleaded quietly, "Spank me."

With an almost animalistic intensity, Beth replied, "I thought you would never ask."

Beth got up quickly and with her right hand, grabbed Marcie's hair like she had seen Brandy do to Belinda, then began dragging Marcie over to the couch on the opposite side of the room. Marcie, for her part, did not fight her hair being pulled, and even felt that she should be treated this way.

When Beth reached the couch, she spun around, sat down, and dragged Marcie across her lap. She quickly pulled back Marcie's dress and delivered ten hard and fast swats, with her hand, on her panty- covered bottom. After those swats, she slid her hand between Marcie's thighs and said, "Every time my aunt pulled me over her lap for a spanking, all I thought of was how much I would enjoy spanking you. Every swat that landed on my ass, I imagined landing on yours instead.

"Many times since I came back last summer I had to fight off the urge to yank you across my lap. I wanted the first time I spanked you to be after you begged for it. Instead, I had to satisfy my urges at the expense of other girls' asses. I thought for sure after your math professor started spanking you, you would finally break down, but you didn't. You can talk all you want about how her playing with your pussy was what turned you on, but I knew the real reason. I knew it was the spanking that got you begging for my favorite toy when you came back each evening.

"I was beginning to believe you never would, which would mean by the end of the year I would have to force you across my lap anyway; but then I saw this video. I just knew it would be the thing to finally push you over the edge. I was even willing to endure that load of bullshit that asshole was shoveling, because I knew it would finally break you down."

Marcie knew she should have been deeply embarrassed to have her friend see through her so easily, but she wasn't. In fact, the only thing going through her head was a mimic of what Beth did at the beginning of the video. 'Blah, blah, blah, blah. Would you get on with the spanking already!' she thought to herself.

As if reading her mind, her friend did just that. Instead of the quick slaps she delivered initially, Beth now setup a slow but sharp cadence. She took careful at aim four targets – the right check, the left cheek, the upper right thigh, and the upper left thigh. She also took great care to make sure the selection appeared random. Marcie was in agony/ecstasy trying to anticipate the next landing point.

Eventually, Beth began mixing things up by sliding her hand between Marcie's thighs. Now, along with the random pain, there was random pleasure. It didn't take long at all before Marcie could barely tell them apart, which lead to a low but steady orgasmic state; yet her friend wasn't done.

She grabbed the back of Marcie's right knee with one hand, and her right shoulder with the other, then flipped her over, while at the same time, flipping her right leg behind her head so that Marcie's calf was lying on the back of the couch. This position presented Marcie's soaked, panty-covered pussy to Beth, and it also presented new targets to work on – specifically the insides of her thighs.

With these new targets, Beth's cadence quickened, and every fourth or fifth stroke was a slap on her pussy. There was no other way to describe it except as a slap – a soaking wet slap. This made Beth's hand wet, which intensified the stinging of the slaps to Marcie's thighs. Eventually, Marcie got the idea that this was the intent, and it created a cycle. The more wet her pussy got, the more the slaps stung her thighs, which in turn got her pussy more wet.

The orgasms now coursing through Marcie were anything but low and steady. Her mouth was dry, her breath was quick, and her mind was delirious. She would have done anything to remain that way, but Beth had her own needs to deal with.