Slaves of the Spartan Kingdom Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without even realizing it had happened, Marcie found herself on the floor and on her knees. Her first recollection of anything, was that of being yanked up by her hair and dragged into Beth's bedroom. She was distraught over not being spanked anymore, but thrilled beyond belief that she may get fucked.

She was summarily thrown onto the bed, then had her hopes confirmed as Beth stripped out of the one-piece number she was wearing, and strapped on that oh-so delightful check mark. When Beth mounted the bed she didn't even take the time to strip Marcie. She just flipped up her dress, yanked down her panties, and plunged right on in.

In times past, when Beth fucked her with her favorite toy, she would often imagine it was some man that was penetrating her; it didn't really matter to her who the man was. Sometimes it was some boy in one of her classes, but more likely it was just a 'generic' man; but not today. The face she saw as she looked into Beth's, was a man with lean features and black hair that was graying at the temples. A man named Gabriel. The orgasm that swept over her when that realization came to her was intense and blissful at the same time.

Marcie was now in a reflective state as Beth ground herself to her ecstasy. Never before was she wedded to any specific boy while being plowed by Beth, and she never thought that was odd either. No one ever really measured up to her. It wasn't that she believed she was better than the boys in her classes, she just believed she deserved better.

Gabriel measured up, though. He measured up nicely. Why she thought this was true eluded her. Maybe, she thought, maybe it was the fact that he was a real man and not a boy; a man with the audacity to call himself a king. She was thrilled by his sense of conviction to his ideas, even if she wasn't fully sold on them. She may not fully understand the motivations behind the Founding Fathers, but she was quite certain they didn't have a great opinion of kings.

It seemed to her that he didn't call himself a king because he thought he deserved to be one or aught to be one. No. It seemed to her that he called himself one because he was one. He didn't seem to need to prove he was one; he just was, simple as that.

Even as Beth just lay there catching her breath – both of them impaled – she envisioned it was Gabriel lying on top of her instead. He seemed to manifest everything she needed in a man, whether it was true or not, she didn't care. He was so much more mature than the other boys she knew; yet it wasn't his age. It couldn't be his age because he was old enough to be her father…

Her Father!

Drawing a connection between those two men sucked the breath right out of her. Everything about Gabriel was so much like her father. Not in substance, but in style; the maturity and the moral clarity. The conviction in ideas without any need of others to believe as he did to know he was right.

Thinking about her father also got her thinking about where she was this very second, and how she got herself there. What would her father think of her right now? She couldn't bear the thought and wept silently to herself.

~ End of Chapter 4 ~ Are You A Slave? ~