Slugger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotmann
hotmann
526 Followers

Mom had been a gym rat and runner ever since I was young, and I saw now that it paid off, as her legs would put most 20 year-olds to shame. She stood there, bent over, her long hair touching the ground, watching me as I studied her beautiful ass.

Her hands started to rub the back of her thighs, from her knees all the way up, and my eyes followed their path. Finally one disappeared around her leg, and I saw it appear between her legs, cupping her pussy.

Mom spread her legs a little now, and I was surprised to see that her pussy was completely shaved. I'd heard girls talk about shaving, and had seen it in magazines, but never in person. As far as I knew, my friends hadn't either.

As Mom rubbed her pussy, she saw my surprise, and purred:

"I like the way it feels when I run. So smooth."

With that, she split her lips with two fingers, showing me the bright pink inside her slit.

The sight of that made me involuntarily groan, and Mom took that as a signal, standing up and turning back to me.

Straddling my seated, clothed body with her naked one, she pressed her proud, full tits against chest, and leaned in close, so close I could smell her feminine scent.

"Baby, Mommy needs this. Will you help her out?"

Teen hormones and the feel of a naked woman overcame any hang-ups I might have had, and I nodded unevenly, unable to speak.

Mom took over completely now, kissing me fiercely, yanking my shirt up and off. Reaching between her legs, she undid my belt, button, and zipper. Standing up, she yanked me to my feet, no small feat considering the difference in our sizes.

Dropping to her knees, she pulled down my jeans and boxers, exposing my penis which at this point could hammer in a nail.

Gasping, she looked up at me, kissed the head, and said:

"My baby is a big boy."

Then she proceeded to suck me in, taking half of my dick into her mouth before coughing it back out.

Looking up at me the whole time, she kissed all over my privates, even taking my balls into her mouth and sucking them. She centered on the area of my scrotum between my cock and balls, an area that sent waves of pleasure through my body.

Groaning loudly, Mom reared back and swallowed my cock again, taking another inch this time. Her hand jerking me as well, she worked my cock, showing me how a real woman sucked.

My teenage balls were pretty overloaded at this point, and I tensed up, worried I may ejaculate too soon. Mom felt me tense, and popped my cock out of her mouth.

"Go ahead baby. Show Mommy how you cum."

She then dove back in, sucking me harder, up to three-quarters in her mouth now.

During the second my cock wasn't in her mouth, my brain caught up with the situation, and it was only a stroke or two after she put it back in that I felt my balls tense, and let go.

As soon as she felt my balls tense, Mom captured just the tip in her mouth, and guzzled down my semen silently.

When I was done, she ran her tongue over my sensitive head, catching any spunk she'd missed, before finally releasing my spent soldier.

I collapsed back onto the couch, releasing a big sigh. Mom leaned forward, still kneeling, resting her elbows on my knees. She looked up at me with a big smile, and I could see a little spot of spunk on the corner of her mouth.

She must have felt it too, because her tongue shot out and captured the spot, sending it to her stomach with the rest of my load.

"Does Baby feel better now that Mommy sucked him off?" She asked, her voice still husky in the heat of the moment.

I nodded, now too spent to speak.

"Will he recover fast enough to help Mommy out?" She asked, rubbing her tits on my knees.

I shrugged, unsure of my recuperative powers.

Mom looked slightly disappointed at my response, so she sat back now, spreading her legs wide.

"Maybe this will help" she whispered, as her hands moved to her pussy.

One hand split her lips wide open as the other started stroking her engorged lips. She moaned little at her self-stimulation.

Throwing her head back and jutting her chest out, she shoved two fingers into herself now, letting loose a loud moan that caused my cock to jump.

Fingering herself now, Mom's other hand went to her tits. Drawing circles around her nipple with her juice-stained finger, she cupped her tit, and licked a circle around the nipple, before sucking it.

The sight of her sucking her own tit while fingering herself could have raised a dead man's boner, much less mine, so when she looked up, she saw I was erect again.

Pulling her fingers out of herself, she traced a line up her body, around both nipples, and up to her mouth, where she sucked on her finger as she leaned back. Her other hand beckoned to me.

"Give your poor Mom what she needs" she said, her voice sex personified.

I jumped into action, kneeling between her legs, holding my own cock, preparing for entry. Mom helped me, holding her legs wide open for me.

I entered her slowly, feeling the warm sticky velvet of the first pussy I'd ever entered. Mom moaned loudly as I entered her, grabbing my ass and pulling me as I finally bottomed out deep inside her.

I pulled back, thrusting a little, not sure how fast to go. Mom quickly set the pace, her hands on my ass pulling me into her as she raced towards an orgasm of her own.

Once she set the rhythm she liked, she released my ass with one hand, and pulled my head to hers, kissing me fiercely. We fucked like that for several minutes until I heard her breathe get raggedy. Releasing my lips, she pulled me closer, moaning into my ear as her body approached climax.

"Harder baby. Fuck me harder!" She screeched, her hips slamming up into mine, slamming my cock deep into her cunt.

Then she came, hips arching, hands taking death-grips of my hair and right ass cheek. I tried to keep thrusting, but gave up, holding deep inside my mother as she orgasmed.

When Mom finally took a breath, she looked up at me, a huge grin on her face.

"I haven't cum like that since I was your age. Now do it again."

I went back to it, fucking mom for several minutes before she stopped me due to rug burn. She moved over to the couch, standing and bending over it, presenting a lovely picture of her dripping pussy from behind.

I stood up and entered her, lifting her body slightly to force myself deeper into her womb. The view from behind was excellent, mom's long, curly, black hair flying back and forth across her long, slender back, her ass cheeks split open by my invading cock.

After a few minutes in this position, the events of the day caught up with me again, and I started to feel my balls boil again.

I missed a thrust or two, and Mom noticed, and quickly spun around. Sitting on the couch, she jerked my cock again, looking up at me sweetly.

"Cum for Mommy. Cum all over her." She whispered, rubbing the head of my cock against her tits.

Her words did it, and I spurted again, this time all over Mom's neck and chest. As I tired from my second orgasm, I stepped back, and saw that Mom had two fingers buried deep inside her.

Seeing me watching, she pulled her hand out of her pussy, and grabbed my hand. Shoving it against her pussy, she said "Two fingers", and started to use the two I gave her as a dildo, fucking her pussy.

I had to kneel to do this, so I got a front row seat of both her use of my hands, as well as her rubbing my cum into her tits with her other hand.

"Another" she woofed at me, and I extended a third finger, feeling her pussy tighten around my third digit. I had started to take over, and it was less her fucking herself with my hand than me finger-fucking her.

"Another" she groaned and I stuck out my pinky, all four fingers sliding deep into Mom's pussy. Finally she let go of my hand, her pussy-stained hand grabbing my head and pulling it in for yet another kiss.

"Another" she said, and I lined up my thumb,pushingmy full hand into her. I was 6'4", I didn't have small hands, so I was not sure I would fit. I met a ton of resistance, but as my hand pushed fully into her, she came for the second time, and I felt her pussy shudder around my five fingers.

As soon as she came, her hands both locked on my wrist, holding me in her until she could finally take it no more and pushed my hand back out, her pussy struggling to collapse back to its normal size.

Mom lay there on the couch, panting, pussy coated in her own juices, chest and neck coated in mine, looking hotter than I had ever seen her before.

Pulling me in for one last kiss, she whispered "Mommy needed that baby. Thank you."

The week after my mother gave me 'something special' as thanks for pulling her date off her went by in a flash. Mom had put up a bit of a wall, both avoiding me but also being more affectionate when she did see me. As an 18 year-old guy I knew very little about being an adult, but even I could that she was conflicted about what had happened, and her inconsistent actions were reflective of her internal feelings.

In addition to the big Prom that was at the end of the school year, my school held a Spring Fling that provided a nice distraction as the weather changed. While Prom was serious, with girls planning their outfits and evenings for months, Spring Fling was traditionally very spontaneous, with guys waiting until the last minute to ask a girl, people trading dates mid-dance, and as many one night stands occurring as it could at a medium-sized high school.

Another tradition was that if girls didn't get asked by Thursday, they would seek out a date of their own. As I said, it was spontaneous and light-hearted. With my head being swamped by the situation with my mom, I didn't put a single second's thought to the dance until I shut my locker to find a girl standing there waiting for me.

As I said, my high school wasn't so big that you were lost in the crowd, but you didn't know everyone. Like I mentioned, i was a three-sport athlete from a well-off family, so my social status was pre-determined for me, even though I took as many 'college prep' courses as anyone. If a girl wasn't a 'brain', athlete, or a girl who always dated athletes, so I wasn't guaranteed to interact with her.

Apparently this girl knew me, however. Her name was Rachel. She quickly and confidently asked me to the dance. I accepted, not having any other plans, and not knowing anything about Rachel that would stop me.

We exchanged numbers, and over the course of that day and the next morning, managed to work out the plan for the evening of the dance. We even got a little flirty at times.

Mom was being extra affectionate as she helped me get ready that night, touching my arms and chest several times, and even rubbing her body up against me as she sighed about the "man I had become".

She even called me "Mark", which was surprising. She had always relied on my nicknames more than my given name.

Luckily she kept my goodbye peck PG, since explaining to my date why I already had lipstick on me could have been difficult.

The baseball season hadn't quite started, but we were practicing six days a week, so I had to meet Rachel at the dance.

I pulled up to the school in my truck fifteen minutes after the dance started. We were between rainstorms, but there was still a damp chill in the air. I saw Rachel waiting outside, looking a little chilly in her dress. I chuckled, knowing that it was always cold by the time the dance started, but it never stopped the girls from wearing way too little to the dance.

I rolled down the window, and said "Hi".

Rachel looked up from her phone and smiled back, clearly worried that I wasn't showing up.

Rachel was a small girl. She that Natalie Portman/Anne Hathaway look, dark hair, pale complexion, thin build. Her shoulder-length hair was curled, with parts of it pinned up. Her dark eyes, which were a perfect example of 'doey', were shining as she approached my truck.

"Hi! I just came out to call you."

"Ok. I just have to park. Do you want to come with?"

"Sure!"

Her enthusiasm lightened any darkness in my mood. She climbed up into the truck, and I pulled out to look for a parking spot.

"Sorry I was so late. Practice ran over. If I had known, I would have just showered and changed here."

"It's okay. It seems like a lot of people aren't here yet."

I found a spot and pulled in.

As Rachel opened the door and looked down at the drop, she clearly balked.

"Wait, I will come around".

I quickly hurried around the truck to her side. She still sat in her seat, turned towards the door, legs dangling. She clearly didn't like the idea of the drop in her dress and heels, but smiled at me.

"It looks a lot higher from up here".

"Yeah, sorry."

Focusing on getting the job done, I stepped in close and picked Rachel up by her armpits and set her down on the sidewalk.

She was clearly surprised at how forward i was about touching her, and how easily I had lifted her.

I was jacked, but Rachel had to only be 5'2, plus or minus and inch, and with her thin figure, she couldn't be much over 100 pounds.

I think she enjoyed the way I could pick her up so easily, and was unable to suppress a grin as I closed up the truck.

Being a gentleman, I turned to face her, and offered her my arm as we walked back to the entrance.

"You look great" I opined, and she really did.

Most high school girls didn't know how to dress up, but she did. Her strapless champagne gown accented her dark hair and light tan. It also showed off her thin figure. Her shoes gave her several inches of height, and I could tell she wasn't completely comfortable in them by the walking pace she kept. They also did nothing to prevent me from towering over her.

I felt her give me a squeeze as we neared the door, and I guessed that while Rachel wasn't known to me, I was known to her. This girl definitely had a crush on me, and was relishing the experience.

We entered the building and went through the process of getting into the dance. The next few hours were a blur of dancing and talking.

Rachel was determined to hold on to me, and she barely broke physical contact with me all night. Her 'touch' even escalated, blatantly grinding on me on the dance floor when she thought she could get away with it.

I found her fun, if a bit shy. She was definitely easy on the eyes, and it surprised me that I hadn't noticed her before. Maybe she was a late bloomer. By the time the night was winding down, I was getting bored with it all. As she broke her umpteenth conversation with a friend, Rachel looked up at me, our hands still intertwined:

"Let's go."

I shrugged, her aggressiveness not unwelcome since it got me the result I wanted.

As soon as we pass through the doors of the school, she pulled me to the side, between the school and the first row of bushes. Her hand cupped my head and drew me down to her.

Our mouths met in a quick, wet, kiss that made it seem she had wanted to do that all day. We stood there, making out for a couple minutes before we both heard the doors open and voices. Quickly popping out of the bushes, we headed off towards my truck.

I could hear giggling behind us and guessed that Rachel wanted us to be caught coming out of the bushes.

A gentleman again I opened her door first. She turned towards me,raised her arms and smiled, clearly expecting to be lifted in. I obliged, picking her up again.

Before I could set her in her seat; however, she locked her heels behind my thighs and pulled herself against me. Our mouths met again, and this time as we made out our bodies mashed against each other. Again our lip-lock was broken by nearing voices. I completed my lift into the truck, shut the door, and walked around.

I opened my door and climbed in. Rachel was bent in two, one shoe off, clearly feeling the pain of the 3-4 inch heels.

I started the truck, and pulled out. She slipped off the other shoe and massaged that foot, so I asked:

"Need a foot massage?"

Rachel giggled, though her feet were clearly in agony. "Either that or you just need to carry me everywhere."

"That might get awkward in the halls at school." We both laughed at that visual.

"Well, can your meat hooks massage my feet without crushing them?" She playfully stuck out a foot and touched my leg.

"Meat hooks? You seemed to like holding my hand tonight."

I was focused on the road so I couldn't turn to look at Rachel, but I could tell she was biting her lip before responding.

"I did. A lot. You were a great date. Where are you taking me next?"

"I thought we might go for a nice long walk." I said it straight-faced, and there was a pause before Rachel realized I was kidding and giggled.

"Again, not unless you carry me."

"Well, what do you want to do next?"

"I want to go somewhere private. Are your parents home?"

I shook my head no, and Rachel slid over to clutch my right arm.

"Good, let's go there then."

Since I wasn't going to be home that evening, Mom had taken the opportunity to go to the casino with our church. I laughed at the fact she was the youngest one on the trip by decades, but she enjoyed herself and it was good to see her get out of the house. The casino was hours away, so the bus didn't get back until early in the morning, which meant Rachel and I had several hours to ourselves.

I pulled my truck in and lifted Rachel out. Bowing to her demands, I threw her over my shoulder and carried her into the house, her laughter trailing behind us.

I set her down gently on the couch, and went into the kitchen to get us each a drink.

Coming back in with two waters, I caught Rachel checking out the place. Her face was mixed with surprise and pleasure, as if she expected my house to be in a dump of some type.

As I handed her the water and sat down, I realized that I had dumped her in the exact place where Mom and I had sex only six days earlier. My hidden embarrassment tied my tongue a little.

This seemed to make Rachel think that conversation was unwanted, so after a big gulp of water, she was on my lap, and we picked up where we had left off.

We made out on the couch for what seemed like an hour. We changed positions several times until we ended up her mostly on top of me. She broke our kiss suddenly, and reached over, taking another sip of water.

The water seemed to just be a stall tactic, and she spoke slowly now, her thoughts gathered.

"Mark, you were a great date tonight. Thank you."

I agreed, but I just smiled back, thinking she didn't want me to respond with more than that.

"I have had a crush on you for a long time, and when I heard you didn't have a date yesterday, I-I had to take my shot."

I smiled wider now, glad she had.

"Do-do you like me?" She was clearly nervous at my answer.

"Yeah, I feel like we just met, but I have had a great time."

"Is this more-more than tonight?"

"I think so. Why shouldn't it be?"

"Good." That apparently sated her doubts, and she dove back in, kissing me again. She forced me back until she was completely on top of me again. Breaking our kiss, she kissed my cheek, chin, and then down my neck. Her small hands worked ahead of her, loosening my tie and unbuttoning my shirt. Her lips followed, and when she had completely undone my shirt, she yanked it out of my pants, exposing my entire chest.

She was clearly in love with my physique, and her hands roamed my muscular upper body as she rubbed her cheek against it. She climbed back on top of me, rejoining our kiss, but I felt her hands head for my belt, and soon she had it undone and thrown away. Next went my pants, her hand sliding inside to find my cock tucked inside my boxer briefs.

She broke our kiss again, her body sliding down mine so she had better access to my junk. She stood up and removed my shoes, sliding my pants and underwear completely off. I lay there, watching her drink me in. As she did, Rachel reached under her armpit. I was confused as to what she was doing until I saw the zipper begin to lower. When it reached her hip, she tugged on her dress and I watched the tight golden fabric slide down her body as she pulled it to the floor.

hotmann
hotmann
526 Followers