Slugger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotmann
hotmann
526 Followers

"I was at Rachel's house."

She looked at me, confused.

"But Rachel was here."

"I know, it wasn't her I went to see."

The confusion on her face was evident.

"It was her dad. He-he was the guy who... last weekend..."

I trailed off after that, not knowing what to say.

My fumblings were enough for my mom to make the connection.

"Jerry is Rachel's dad?" My mom withdrew into herself at that, arms crossed, legs folded up.

"I-I'm sorry Mom. I didn't know until last night. I tried to... I wanted him to apologize. But he didn't."

Mom didn't respond, so I sat down next to her. I reached over and touched her leg, trying to inject some comfort. Finally, she looked over at me.

"Does Rachel know?" Her voice was a whisper, almost scared.

I shook my head no. "She thinks he was mugged."

"Mugged. That bastard."

"I'm sorry Mom. I was going to tell you when I got back, but Rachel was here. I will break up with her tomorrow."

Mom was deep in her thoughts again, and didn't respond.

"That poor girl. She likes you so much. No, don't do that. She didn't do anything wrong."

"But Mom, what do I tell her?"

"I don't think you can, honey. She will take her father's side, just like you took mine."

She laid her head on my shoulder now.

"No, don't do that to her. We will have to find another way."

We both sat there silently for awhile. I must have dozed, because Mom had to wake me up and send me to bed.

I headed to school Monday determined to put Rachel's dad's failings out of my head and enjoy my time with the cheery brunette. She did deserve better, so I decided not to take it out on her.

I saw Rachel down the hallway before my first class. I smiled at her, but instead of her normal response, her eyes flashed in anger.

Storming up, her hand whipped out and slapped me, hard. I had no time to react.

"How could you?" I saw the tears start to form now. "How could you do this to me after what you did."

"Rachel, I went back over there to try and..."

"Try and attack him again, now that you knew where we lived?"

"Again?" My mind couldn't keep up. Something was off here. "Rachel, what are you talking about?"

"You did that to my Dad. He said you had some sick fascination with your mother, so when you saw them together, you attacked him."

The sick fascination comment led down a road I didn't want to go, so I only was able to stutter out "That's not what happened."

"Oh yeah? What really happened?"

I opened my mouth to tell her the truth, when my mother's words came back. She would never believe me.

"That's between me and him."

She slapped me again. This time I saw it was coming, but chose to take it.

"Fuck you. If you won't tell me, then there is nothing between me and you."

She turned away. I could see the tears start to flow as she broke into a run, arms tucked around her books.

Needless to say, our encounter had drawn a crowd, and I was surrounded by a circle of fellow students. Before I could even react, the bell rang, and our audience dashed off, now late for class, leaving me alone there in the middle of the hall.

My shock over Rachel's verbal assault had worn off, and now I was furious. Furious with her for being wrong, furious with her dad for being a creep, but most of all, furious with myself that I couldn't deal with this. Instead of class, I stormed out to the batting cages.

I took my anger out on the little white balls for a while, before deciding to call it a day. Our High School wasn't that big, and I didn't feel like dealing with all the eyes that would be on me the rest of the day. I went straight from the cage to my truck, and drove home.

After Dad left, Mom had sold the construction business. She now consulted with a couple of local municipalities, showing them where they could save money on capital projects. The income from that let us live comfortably, and it also meant Mom got to work from home.

I wasn't sure if she would be there or not when I got home. She continued her gym regimen, plus a number of clubs and groups. So when she came downstairs after I stormed in, I wasn't surprised.

"Mark, what happened?" She must have known I was really upset, there was my real name again.

"Rachel. Her dad... .lied... Broke up..." I was still so mad. I wrenched open the door to the fridge to get a drink. My lack of tenderness with the appliance did not go unnoticed.

"Honey, easy on the fridge. It's not at fault." She moved closer to comfort me.

"Who is Mom? Poor Rachel? She just listened to her dad. No? So I guess its my fault."

Mom realized comfort wasn't going to cut it, so she stepped in.

As I have said, my Mom could be assertive when she needed to. This was one of those times. She pushed the fridge door shut and grabbed my chin to face her, unafraid of my wrath.

"This is not your fault. You tried to do what's right. Unfortunately, there was nothing you could do. This was just bad luck."

She was right. I sighed, and leaned against the counter.

Mom started to say something, and stopped. Instead, she closed the gap and put her arms around me. I responded, wrapping my arms around her tightly.

"You are a big, strong, smart, handsome guy. There will be plenty of girls."

I smiled back. "Thanks Mom."

I could smell Mom's perfume as we stood there, clutching each other. I could feel her shift her weight and breathe in, smelling me as well. I couldn't smell great after my time in the batting cage.

"Mom, I am going to take a shower."

That seemed to break her out of her thoughts, so she nodded and backed away. Before we completely broke contact though, she leaned up and give me a kiss. The kiss toed the line of appropriate or not, and made me think of what Rachel's dad had said to her.

I made my way upstairs and into the bathroom. I whipped off my clothes and got in the shower, enjoying the hot spray. I was putting shampoo in my hair when I felt the airflow in the room change. My eyes were closed, so I paused, then finished with the shampoo and started to wash it out when I heard the shower curtain move. It was a second or two before I was able to crack my eyes.

When they did open, I was surprised to see Mom standing there, naked, pulling me into an embrace. Our mouths met for another kiss. There was no doubt as to the meaning of this kiss, and we didn't break until we both needed to catch our breath.

"It's my fault, Slugger. So I want to make you forget her."

"Mom, you don't have to..."

"Baby, I want to."

With that said, we kissed again. This time our hands began to roam, hers to my chest, mine to her butt. They were still there, kneading her tight ass, when our kiss broke again.

"Especially since you fucked the little tart on my couch." Mom smiled at my knowingly. "Lost an earring while watching a movie, my ass."

"Your ass" I gripped her cheeks tightly at that, eliciting a yelp. "We didn't have sex Mom."

"No?" She asked, wondering if maybe Rachel was telling the truth.

"No, but she did give me a blowjob. And she leaked it all over your couch."

Mom grabbed my cock now. "That little slut. I would rather you fucked her then stained my couch with cum."

We both laughed at that.

"Mom, isn't that the same couch we had sex on? I am pretty sure we left it worse."

"Yes, but its my couch. I can do what or who I want."

Mom's jealousy of Rachel was still evident to me as she dropped to her knees and engulfed my cock. If the little teen had sucked me off, she had to as well.

The cramped shower did us no favors, and while Mom's technique again had me in heaven, I was becoming afraid of slipping and falling in the tight confines. I tried to resist the urge to stop her, but finally, I tapped her head lightly.

"Mom, let's move somewhere more comfortable."

Mom quickly spit out my cock and started to rise.

"You're right Slugger, this tub is killing my knees."

We exited the shower. I only had one towel, which I chivalrously offered to my mother. She declined, and ran down the hall giggling, and nude to her room, water dripping behind her.

I followed, drying off as I went. I found her in her own bathroom, quickly toweling her tall, lithe body. I sat on her bed admiring her. Long legs, toned from endless miles in the gym. Her ass, something I know she prided herself on, a beautiful heart-shaped adornment on top of those legs, not an ounce of fat on it. Her hips and stomach, also trim and proportioned to each other. Her tits, sagging slightly due to their size and age, but still well rounded and attractive.

Her jet-black hair, wavy now due its wetness, draping down over her neck and shoulders. Her face, looking back at me with a knowing smile, eyes burning with want.

When Mom had toweled off to her own satisfaction, she reentered her bedroom. I sat there, covered only from waist to knee by the towel, which was tented from my arousal.

Mom sashayed up to me, no towel hiding her body. When she reached me, she leaned down and lifted the towel off my lap, exposing my flagpole. She then leaned in to kiss me, whispering "No more encouragement necessary for you, you are ready to go."

With that, her mouth locked on to mine. Her hand on my shoulder pushed my upper body back as she straddled me. When I was comfortably lying back, her other hand reached underneath us, found my cock, and prepared me for entry. Mom's body didn't need encouragement either, and with a muted grunt, she easily sunk my length into her snatch with one hard push.

Mom was completely in control. Her pace had no urgency to it, rocking back and forth on my cock as our tongues intertwined. My hands were free to roam her body, so I took advantage. I started at the top, rubbing down her smooth arms, taut in the exertion of supporting her body as she rode me. Next was her back, muscles clenching and relaxing as her torso rocked forwards and backwards. Her taut sides led to her stomach, where she giggled as I brushed lightly across her tight abs.

My hands headed north again, and found two handfuls of breast. Mom enjoyed my touch and sat up, her torso vertical over me. She couldn't rock as easily in this position, but she still found ways to continue our fucking as I mauled her tits. When my hands weren't enough, She pushed one hand away, cupped that tit, and leaned over to feed me the nipple. I suckled lightly, my lips and tongue increasing her level of stimulation.

When she tired of that position, she pulled her tit away and leaned down to kiss me again, smashing our bodies together. My hands were left empty, so they found her ass and latched on, cupping that beautiful bit of flesh, kneading the cheeks as my cock split her in two.

I was still enjoying her ass when I felt my balls begin to boil. Remembering that during our last session she had taken my loads in her mouth and on her tits, I urgently called out my imminent explosion.

"Mo-mom... I'm gonna cum".

I am not sure if she didn't hear me, didn't care, or didn't want to stop, because Mom didn't respond. A moment later, I felt my cock jerk, spewing semen up inside my mother's pussy.

Mom felt it too, because that set her over the edge, and she alternated freezing and jerking, her pussy spasms around my cock milking my cum out of me and into her. When I was finished, I finally exhaled, and mom did too, both of us spent from the hard fuck session. She rolled off of me to the side, and we both dozed off.

I woke up what seemed like hours later, extremely hungry. Mom was nowhere to be seen. I discovered she had cleaned me up while I slept, though I could see the spot on her sheets that our bodily fluids had left.

While Mom had cleaned up my spunk and her juices, that did nothing for my sweaty body. I still needed that shower, but right now my stomach had priority.

I wandered to my room, threw on some clothes, and headed downstairs to find sustenance.

Mom was nowhere to be found, but she had left out a lunch spread for me. Smart woman, she knew that after our 'workout', plus my time in the batting cage, I would be ravenous. I attacked the food, the morning's events finally sinking in.

My first concern was for my mom. She obviously wasn't that upset with what had happened, since she had made me this great lunch, but considering her split personality after our last encounter, I wondered what she was feeling this time. I was feeling a bit guilty myself, but I was a teenage guy, and the thought of having someone in my own house to fuck was exciting. Especially someone as beautiful and exciting in bed as my Mom.

Her absence made me wonder if she was having second (or was it third) thoughts. I looked at the clock and saw it was still early afternoon. Maybe she had a previously-scheduled appointment. I wasn't normally home at this time, so I didn't know. I decided after my shower I would call her.

As I finished eating and headed up to shower, my thoughts now turned to Rachel. Though our interactions had been short, I had found her a great companion. She just had one major flaw. But that flaw was going to make it impossible for us to ever find common ground, it appeared.

I was still thinking of how I could have handled the situation differently when I got out of the shower. Confronting her father was definitely the wrong move, but it had only hastened the inevitable.

My stomach full and body clean, I finally took the opportunity to call my mother's cell phone. She didn't pick up, and I didn't bother to leave a message as I had nothing to say. I was sure she would be back soon.

I was wrong, and it was several hours later when the sound of Mom's garage door awoke me on the couch. Before my nap, I had studied as much as could before hitting the proverbial wall.

Looking at the clock, I realized that my earlier plan of going to baseball practice wasn't happening. Considering I wasn't at school all day, Coach wouldn't have welcomed me anyway. Luckily we didn't have a game that day.

I stretched out and stood up as Mom came back in. She was humming to herself, which meant she was in a good mood. I assumed that meant I would get 'touchy-feely' Mom.

I met her at the door to the garage. She didn't say anything, just gave me a kiss on the cheek and walked past me. Confused by her lack of communication, I followed.

Mom was in the living room. She slipped off her coat. As she did, I took stock of what she was wearing. Her top was a tight, ribbed red turtleneck sweater and a pair of tan stretch pants that toed the line of 'painted on'. Her ass was half-covered by the sweater, but the exposed half looked fantastic. No panty line either. She sat down and patted the couch.

She was on the short side of the couch, so next to her was really perpendicular to her. I sat down, still unsure what her behavior meant.

"Honey, we need to talk."

Not a great start.

"This morning was a lot of fun, but I spent a lot of time thinking about it, and it isn't the healthiest thing for you."

I wasn't sure what she meant by that. It was a great workout.

"So then I thought about why it happened, and what Rachel did this morning."

"Mom, I'm fine" I interjected.

"Let me finish." Nope, this wasn't touchy-feely Mom. I sat there silent.

"What Rachel did wasn't fair to you. But, you put her in the middle of a situation that wasn't of her making. That wasn't fair to her."

Was Mom blaming me?

"And you two are such a cute couple. She is such a fun girl. I couldn't let my baggage ruin what you guys had."

"Mom, you didn't..." That was all I got out before she raised her finger in a 'shush' motion. Yup, this was a motherly lecture. I was just going to have to sit here and take it.

"So after spending some time thinking about it, I realized that I was the only one who could solve this."

My confusion increased at this point. What had Mom done?

"So, I met Rachel after school today. Needless to say, she wasn't happy to see me. Wouldn't even talk to me at first."

Mom sighed now.

"But I wouldn't give up that easily. I finally got through to her when I showed her the bruises on my neck." Mom pulled her sweater away from her neck now, and I could still see a faint yellow outline.

"I have been hiding them from you, Slugger. I saw how mad they made you last weekend."

She was right. I hadn't even noticed them in a couple days.

"But Rachel saw them, and that was it. We shared a good cry, and she apologized for not believing you. Apparently something similar happened in their last town, which was why they moved here. There may have been something with her mother too, but Rachel was too young to remember."

Mom looked close to tears now.

"The poor girl. Jerry has never touched her, she swore, but she knew it could happen."

My mood was moving from confused to angry now. I had never thought about that asshole hitting his daughter. The realization I might have missed it raised my hackles.

Mom, even in her emotional state and without me saying a word, could see my mood change.

"Easy, Slugger. So Rachel and I spent a while driving around, just talking. She talked about what a gentleman you were, how unlike her father. I explained to her how unlike your own father you were. Finally, we came to the conclusion that it was probably best that she move out. So we went back to her house. We didn't intend to confront her father, but he came home while we were there."

My hackles raised up again, as I looked Mom over for any sort of injury.

"No honey, nothing happened. Jerry was... resistant at first, but Rachel, that girl has fire. Whatever she gave you this morning, he got double. Finally he broke down. I won't get into details, but he has realized this behavior is not tolerable."

"So where's Rachel?"

"Well, at first she was going to come here, but honestly, I think it would be uncomfortable for you two to be under the same roof, and after what we did twice, I thought it was best she not be here."

I nodded, wondering if Mom meant that we could continue fucking.

"I have a friend who has an empty house to herself because her daughter is off at college. Rachel is going to stay there for now. We are going back later tonight to pick up more stuff. We told Jerry she is moving out, and I think he accepted it."

I nodded, my mind swimming. I realized how strong my Mom really was to have done this.

"Now you."

"Me?" My voice came out in a squeak. Was I in trouble too?

"I know you were trying to help, but you put that girl in an awful predicament. You weren't responsible, but you definitely didn't help the situation."

I shrunk, having come to the same conclusion myself.

However, I know as well as anyone that you can be counted on to do the right thing."

I nodded, not acknowledging the compliment.

"Rachel, she's going to be in a tough place. Remember how you felt after Dad left? When you knew who he really was?"

I nodded, though I wasn't totally in agreement. I knew who Dad was before I put a baseball bat in his ribs. That was just the occasion when I did something about it.

"Rachel, she is still in love with you. If you hurt her, I will show you where your swing really comes from. So you are going to treat that girl like a princess or answer to me. Do you hear me?"

I nodded now, cowed. My mom never talked like this. The mother lion had put her paw around Rachel, and no one was going to hurt her new cub.

Mom softened now, looking at me.

"Slugger, you have been through so much. Obviously, I have made some mistakes the last couple weeks, mistakes we can't repeat, right?"

Mistakes? I guess that meant no more sex. I wasn't in agreement again, but said nothing.

"We need to focus on Rachel now. Your old Mom will be fine." With that, she leaned in and we hugged. I could tell she was keeping it together in front of me, but she had to be at the end of her emotional rope.

hotmann
hotmann
526 Followers