Slugger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotmann
hotmann
526 Followers

"Sure Mom, you can count on me. When do we go get Rachel?" I still wasn't sure I was still attracted to Rachel after she publicly torn me a new asshole earlier this morning, but I was going to be a good soldier, and I knew I needed to reconnect with her as soon as possible.

"Well, I was going to get her as soon as we talked. I wasn't planning on you coming with..." Mom trailed off.

I knew it was a test, and jumped in.

"Mom, first of all, I can carry as much as the two of you combined. And I want to see Rachel before we are both back at school tomorrow, to get the awkwardness out of the way. We already gave the hallway one show this week. Plus, I don't trust Jerry, and if he comes back, let me be there."

Mom was satisfied with my answer, and nodded. "Okay, let's go."

We hopped in my truck and fifteen minutes later we pulled up to the local grocery store. Rachel came out, wearing jeans and a long-sleeve t-shirt, hair back in a bun, carrying an apron and her purse. She seemed surprised that it was me driving. I hopped out and walked around, planning to give her a boost.

"Hi" I said, not sure what else to say, and she responded the same. This wasn't a great start.

I opened the passenger door and Mom slide into the center of the bench seat. I grabbed Rachel under her arms and lifted her in.

My actions elicited that big smile of hers.

"I guess I really will have to learn how to climb up."

I smiled and shrugged. "Or I can keep lifting you."

I shut the door, walked around, and climbed in my side. Mom and Rachel reviewed their list of things to grab as we drove over to Rachel's place.

The driveway was empty when we got there, which was a good sign. I pulled to the curb, and walked around. Rachel sat, legs dangling, waiting for me. I obliged again, but this time, before I could set her down, she leaned and kissed me. It wasn't a long kiss, just enough to remind us.

"Okay, you two, break it up. We have work to do." Mom's tone wasn't serious. After I set Rachel down and she headed towards the door, Mom gave me a smile and wink.

The girls were efficient at packing things up, so all I had to do was run bags and boxes to the truck. Rachel wasn't grabbing much, just enough to live on and some sentimental items. Mom told her we could come back in a week or two, or sooner if she forgot something important.

Once the truck was loaded, we drove to Mom's friend's house and repeated the exercise, with Mom's friend helping them inside. It was getting late, so once all the boxes were inside, I asked Mom if we were heading home. Mom nodded, looking tired.

Mom made sure Rachel was settled, and we headed out towards the truck, when Rachel called out to us.

"Hey Mark, can you help me with our Math homework? I need to get that assignment done for tomorrow."

"Uhh, sure." We weren't in the same math class, so I had no idea what she was talking about.

Rachel grabbed her school bag and followed, giving me a 'go with it' look.

After the long day even Mom needed a hand to get into the truck. She looked exhausted, but Rachel looked chipper as my lift was again halted for a soulful lip-lock.

When we got home, Mom slid out my side, and headed inside, calling out "g'nite" and "don't stay up too late." I guess the day's events had worn her out too.

Rachel and I walked into the house, one hand carrying her bag, the other holding her hand. I set her bag in the kitchen and grabbed us two glasses of water to re-hydrate after carrying her stuff around for the last couple hours.

After she took her first sip, Rachel whispered:

"I don't have any Math homework. Are we even in the same Math class?"

We both giggled at that, and compared notes to find that we actually were, just different periods.

She approached me as we figured that out, and wrapped her arms around my waist.

"I just wasn't ready to say goodnight. Can we just sit and watch a movie or something?"

I nodded, and we kissed again, this time unbroken for several minutes until Rachel finally came down off her tip-toes, grabbed my hand, and led me into the living room.

She sat on the couch, curling her trim legs underneath her as I turned on the TV and lowered the sound. I wasn't sure what she wanted to watch, so I motioned to our DVD cabinet. She smiled back, giving me her biggest and most conspiratorial grin.

"Put in whatever. 'Watch a movie' was just code for something else."

My brain finally caught up with her, and I didn't even bother to put a movie in, just leaving the TV on whatever as I strode over to the couch, sat next to Rachel, and pulled her onto my lap as our mouths met.

Her hands immediately went to my chest, not to stop me, but rather to feel my muscles through my t-shirt. Soon they were on my arms, feeling my biceps, and then back to my chest again. I was more restrained, just holding her close to me.

Unfortunately, when I sat down, my cock ended up in a funny angle in my pants, and after a few minutes my erection was so painful I had to fix it. I gathered up Rachel in one arm and stood up, the other adjusting my package. Rachel giggled, I said "Sorry", and sat back down. She attacked me again, her position encouraging me to explore her body, so I did.

My hands roamed her thin arms up to her shoulders, and then down her sides. Finally they reached the edge of her shirt, and headed under. Rachel agreed with this approach and grabbed the edge of my shirt, lifting it off me and throwing it on the floor, and then raising her arms so I could do the same.

Her bra was more conservative this time, a normal white bra versus the creamy, lacy, strapless unit she had worn to the dance two days earlier. I didn't go straight for it, preferring to feel her creamy, soft skin under my hands. She really did have a great body, not tight and toned like my mom's, but soft and smooth.

Rachel was less patient than me, and before I knew it, her hands were at my crotch, working my belt and jeans open. She got them open just enough to slip one small hand in and grab my cock. Unfortunately, my pants were still too bunched up and she couldn't get it out.

Giggling some more, I shifted until she was able to free my monster, which stood up straight and proud as her hand stroked up and down it.

We made out for another minute as Rachel jerked me off before finally she broke our kiss. She slithered her way down my body until her knees were planted on the floor and her face near my crotch. My dark-haired classmate made sure her hair was still tied up tight before she dove in, hands, lips, and tongue all performing a coordinated assault on my manhood.

My pointers from last time helped, but Rachel was still so tentative, like she was afraid to hurt me. I let her go for a few minutes before deciding it was time for me to return the favor.

I tapped her shoulder to get her attention, and my cock popped out of her mouth. Lifting her chin, I leaned down and kissed her, tasting her saliva and a little bit of my ball-sweat, I am sure.

I manipulated her body until she was upright, still on her knees. One hand on the small of her back, the other found her bra-clasp, but again I was foiled. Giggling into my mouth, she reached behind her and undid it for me. I lightly brushed her skin as I pushed the straps off her shoulders. I lightly pushed her elbows from her sides, and again her perky young tits came into view. She was obviously wound up, as her aureoles were puffy and her nipples were rock-hard.

Kneeling myself, I crouched down and dove in. Rachel sighed, enjoying the stimulation of my mouth on her breast. I needed one hand to balance, but the other stroked her back, feeling her smooth skin and light perspiration from our coupling.

I switched breasts, evening out my favor. When I felt both mammaries were adequately stimulated, I stood, grabbing Rachel under her arms and brought her to her feet as well.

Standing, my pants fell to my ankles. I undid the clasp on her jeans, stuck my hands inside to peel them off her cute little ass and over her hips, and hers wrapped around her ankles as well. I stepped between her legs and she stepped out of them. She did the same for me, leaving her panties the only clothing between us, other than socks.

I didn't want to push Rachel to remove her panties, but I did want to return the favor of the blowjob she had given me after the dance on Saturday, so I sat down again and pulled her back onto my lap, straddling me.

Her panties were white, with small pink hearts on them. Her legs spread across mine pulled them taut over her pussy, and I used that to my advantage as my hand snaked down between our bodies and found them. I stroked the edges at first, before finally brushing my fingers across the front.

I could feel Rachel's dampness through them, and my hand came back again, this time cupping her pussy, stroking my fingers up and down across it. I didn't really know what I was doing, I was just listening and feeling her reactions as to what she liked.

After a few minutes of my fumbling and stroking, Rachel broke our kiss and looked me in the eye:

"Do you want me to take them off?"

The obvious answer was the affirmative, but I didn't want to push her beyond her comfort zone. My mom would kill me.

"Only if you feel comfortable."

Rachel giggled as she broke away and stood up.

"Trust me, with the way you are mashing me down there, I will feel a lot more comfortable with them off."

With that, her hands grabbed the sides, and shot them down her tiny legs.

Standing back up, she climbed back on top of me. I caught a glimpse of her pussy, and didn't see any hair. I didn't feel any either when my hand found it. The panties gone, I found she was a lot more wet, and a lot easier to stimulate.

My finger split her lips, stroking her vertically again.

"Easy" she whispered, and I relaxed.

"Show me" I asked.

Rachel giggled at this, and pulled away from our kiss.

"Ok".

She rolled over next to me on the couch, and leaned back against the arm. She spread her legs wide-open, showing me her tiny pussy which matched the rest of her proportionally, and confirmed that she did in fact shave everything.

She stared me in the eye as her left hand opened her lips wide, showing me the inside of her womanhood. With her right hand she lightly stroked the upper area until she found what she wanted. Then her middle finger started to trace in a circle around a small area.

I couldn't help myself, and my hand started to slowly jerk my cock, watching this pretty young thing masturbate at my request.

Rachel saw my hand and smiled, enjoying her effect on me. She raised the ante as her left hand gave up on holding her curtains open and instead she plunged two fingers into her pussy. She was obviously enjoying herself, and her moans and sighs were getting louder and more urgent as she continued to trace those circles, her finger a blur.

I was full-on jacking off now too, our eyes locked on each other's crotch. Both being teens, our stamina was nothing, and it was only a few minutes before Rachel's hands stopped moving and her legs clamped tight on them.

Thinking about the fact this was the second woman I had seen orgasm today sent me close to the edge, and I stopped jerking and let go of my cock so I wouldn't explode all over the couch. Rachel was finished with her orgasm and saw what I did. She crawled down the couch to me, and without a word sunk my dick deep into her mouth, her hand moving to my balls.

It was only a couple strokes before I blew. Unlike the first time she received my seed, Rachel was ready this time, and I could feel her swallowing just as fast as I pumped it out. When I was done, she let my cock fall out of her mouth as it deflated. Standing up, she went over to our glasses of water, and I could see her swish her mouth out before she came back over and plopped into my lap again.

Her big smile was back, and she gave me a couple pecks before saying:

"That was fun, but I didn't need to take my panties off to do that. I took my panties off so you could play with my pussy."

With that, she took charge again, and pushed me down so I was laying across the couch. Before I knew what was happening, that tight, pink box that I had just watched Rachel rub and plug to orgasm was dropping onto my face.

This was my first foray into cunnilingus, so I wasn't sure what to do. I licked up and down Rachel's lips, tasting her tart juices that had leaked out. I shoved my tongue deep inside her, and licked her out from there. It wasn't until I ran my tongue up the full length of her pussy, and across the area above it, that she jerked. Realizing there was something there, I went back over that area, and found her little button. Ah, this must be her clitoris. I focus on that now, nuzzling it, circling it, batting it back and forth, while the tiny teen on top of me moaned and groaned her enjoyment.

Once I found her clit, it didn't take long before Rachel grabbed my head, pulling me tight against her, and spasmed through another orgasm. When it was over, her body went limp again, and I picked her up off me. I set her down on the couch next to me, and we lay there cuddling as she caught her breath.

Once again, it started with light kisses, before moving up to full making out. My cock was fully at attention again, and I could feel Rachel reach down between us and grab it.

Breaking our kiss, she leaned her head back so she could look at me.

"Mark?" It was a question, not a statement.

"Yeah?"

"I'm ready. I want you inside me."

"Ok. Uhh, how?"

"You on top, to start."

We moved around until I towered over her small body. She pulled her legs apart, exposing her blushing pussy to my meaty invader.

I pressed my cock against her opening. Her pussy, unaccustomed to anything bigger than her fingers, resisted, but her pair of orgasms had lubricated the area enough that when she grabbed my hip and pulled, my cock plunged into her. Her face showed her shock and surprise at the feeling of 'full' that she got. I rocked back and forth, drilling deeper as her vagina got used to my presence.

Finally, my balls rested against her crotch, and I was all the way in. Silently, I rocked back and forth, letting her feel my full size penetrate her. Her face was a mixture of discomfort and enjoyment, so I continued. I leaned down and kissed her neck as I thrusting.

Rachel finally recovered from the initial assault, and our mouths met in a long, soulful kiss as I kept going. Her hands began to roam my body, feeling my muscles flex as I drilled her pussy. She was back in her mode of being in awe of the fact that she 'got' me.

Suddenly, our kisses became more ragged, and Rachel finally broke off completely and let out a load moan. Her pussy began to spasm, her back arching to meet me, and I feel the temperature in her pussy change. It was her third orgasm of the night, and easily the biggest.

Rachel's volume started to increase the point where I thought she might wake my mother, but there wasn't much I could do except push my shoulder against her mouth to muffle her. She got the idea, and bit my shoulder to quiet her passion.

The sudden pain in my shoulder reduced the boil in my balls, so I just kept plugging away. It dawned on me that with one load in Mom's snatch earlier, plus the second in Rachel's mouth, this would be my third load. I also realized that I probably shouldn't even consider blowing my load in Rachel.

I came to that conclusion just as Rachel returned to the land of the living, we kissed again, and I stopped thrusting to let her catch her breath.

"Ohmigod that was so good. You are...amazing".

I just smiled in response.

"You.. you didn't come... did you?"

I shook my head no.

"Oh. Well, I am on the pill, so you can?" She phrased it as a question, so I nodded.

"Do you want to switch?" There was excitement in her voice again. This girl had tried sex... and she liked it. In fact, she wanted more.

I stood up off the couch, and pulled Rachel up too. I then sat back down, my head on the armrest. Rachel followed, holding my cock with one hand as she straddled me, lowering her tiny body on top of mine.

This time, her hole was ready, and I slid right in. She still gave a look of surprise and pleasure when I bottomed out.

"Wow, you feel... deeper this way."

I smiled and shrugged.

The tiny brunette tentatively raised and lowered her body, only moving me a couple of inches. Settling back in at the bottom, she did it again, a little higher now. I could see she was trying to get the feel of the motion. I moved my hands onto her hips to help stabilize her. She seemed to like that, and hers went to my stomach for balance.

We quickly reached a slow rhythm, her enjoying the feeling of my cock sliding in and out of her, me enjoying both the feel of her tight pussy and the sight of her on top of me. When she was set in her bouncing my hands went from her hips to her ass, cupping those two cheeks, kneading the flesh. Rachel smiled down at me with that, enjoying the fact I was enjoying her.

Next were her legs, then up her sides and stomach, and finally I put those two breasts back in my hands. I played with the nipples, lightly stroking and pinching them.

"Ohmigod, keep doing that" Rachel muttered. I listened, and finally lifted my head to the point I could capture one.

My sucking drove Rachel close to the edge, and I could feel her losing her rhythm. Scared she would pop off and crush my dick, my free hand moved to her ass, and I pinned her body between my nipple-sucking mouth, ass-grabbing hand, and pussy-penetrating prick, helping her hold herself together as she rounded third and headed for home.

I wasn't going to last much longer either, so I doubled my efforts on her tit, determined to make this little girl hit for the cycle before I took her up on her offer and blasted her insides with my spunk.

Rachel was getting vocal again, so she leaned over and muffled herself on the top of my head this time as her body betrayed her for a fourth time. My body was in synch, my hips rising slightly to meet her downward strokes.

Finally, I felt her body tense up, and the flood of juices inside her was enough to send me over the edge. My hand holding her ass clasped her body against me, my cock buried deep inside her as I ejaculated my warm, milky mass up inside her. Rachel's body held there, tensed up, her grand slam of orgasms complete.

We were both so exhausted me must have dozed off right there, my cock still buried in her slit. I woke up a couple hours later in almost the same position, her body prone on top of mine, her head on my chest. Realizing what a sticky state we were in, literally and figuratively, I shook Rachel lightly to wake her up.

"Mmm, what time is it?" I looked at the clock, and answered that it was a little after one.

"Rachel, you gotta wake up. If my Mother catches us naked on her couch, she'll kill us."

Rachel finally realized where she was, and bolted awake. We had turned the lights off earlier, so it made it difficult to take inventory of where our clothes were and which of us they belonged to.

After I few minutes, I gave up and turned on a lamp, and found Rachel sitting on the floor, giggling to herself.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

She showed me her foot, where she had put one of my socks on. It went up to her knee. I went to grab it from her, and she caught me in a kiss.

"My thighs are all sticky." she said, a note of pride in her voice.

I took that opportunity to look over at the couch, where I saw one cushion was a wet, sticky mess as well. I silently cursed, and headed to the kitchen to find something to dry and clean it.

As I stepped into the kitchen, a hand reached out and touched my shoulder.

I nearly jumped out of my skin before I turned and saw it was Mom. She was wearing only a light robe tied around her body. She gave me a 'shush' motion, and then pulled me over where Rachel couldn't see me.

hotmann
hotmann
526 Followers