Slugger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Clean the couch, but don't worry about driving her home. She can stay the night in your room." I nodded, not sure what else to say. Mom handed me paper towels,and as I turned to go back into the living room, she grabbed my arm and whispered:

"Two girls in one day, Slugger. I hope I didn't wear you out earlier."

Mom's comment shocked me, and I went back out to blot the cushion, head swimming.

Rachel was having problems finding her panties, so she continued to look for them, her cute little butt sticking out, engorged pussy lips poking through. I gave it a pinch the next time she came close, and she turned around and rebuked me.

"Your mom is going to kill me"

I shrugged, not sure how to tell her Mom wasn't, that she was probably watching us right now, in fact.

Finally, Rachel found her panties under the other end of the couch, and I had done as much as I could on the cushion. We stood up, and Rachel headed towards the kitchen, where her school bag still sat. Realizing Mom still had to be in there, I grabbed her hand, directing her towards the stairs.

She smiled that big grin.

"You want me to stay the night?" I nodded, knowing that I definitely did not want her going in that kitchen. Rachel headed for the stairs as I went into the kitchen to throw away the paper towels that contained our stain.

Mom was still there, and followed me to the trash can. She looked at our mess, and shook her head.

"Wow Slugger, I guess I didn't wear you out."

I didn't know what to say, so I just shrugged.

"You go on ahead after your little girlfriend. Mommy will stay here and then come to bed once its safe."

I nodded, and turned to go. As I did, I caught Mom's hand stroking her breast through the robe, and wondered if Mom would be taking that time to dream that it was her on the couch with me, not Rachel.

I had gone from getting publicly slapped and broken up with in the morning to having bedded two girls, well one girl and one woman, by that night. As I went up the stairs to get some rest with the second of those girls, I realized how ridiculous the last four days had been, and could only wonder what was in store going forward. Rachel was definitely way into me, and Mom, i wasn't sure Mom was done with her Slugger.