Slugger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotmann
hotmann
524 Followers

Rachel had that kind of body only a teen girl could. She was skinny even without working out. Her muscles were lightly toned, but nothing like my mother's tight physique from the gym.

Beyond that, I was surprised at how similar their figures were. Both were brunettes, although Mom's hair was much more black where Rachel's was brown. Both had a great lithe figure, although Mom would probably kill Rachel for it. The main difference was height, since Mom had a good 9" on Rachel.

I would have compared more, but Rachel's breasts were still smashed into a strapless cream-colored bra that I barely got a glimpse of before she dove on to my dick.

Rachel was an eager cocksucker, but the only comparison I had were Beth and my Mom, and almost twenty years of marriage had taught Mom a thing or two, so 'eager' was about the best compliment that I could give Rachel.

She was clearly nervous, and barely touched my dick as she sucked it, almost afraid she was going to hurt it. After a few minutes, I decided I would rather see what was under her underwear than continue, so I sat up, and took her hand, pulling her back onto my lap.

Rachel followed, guessing why I had done so.

"Did I do something wrong?" she asks delicately. It was obvious that while earlier I had seen the confident Rachel, she was now out of her comfort zone and nervous.

I shook my head 'no' and kissed her, choosing not to hurt her self-esteem. If this was more than a one-night thing like I said, there would be time to teach her.

My hands roamed her body now, and quickly zoned in on her bra strap. Unfortunately, my hands defied me now, and I couldn't undo the tiny clasps.

Rachel broke our kiss and giggled.

"Meat hooks. Glad I didn't get a foot massage. You would have broken my foot."

I had to laugh too as she reached behind her and undid the clasps. Her arms were tight against her sides though, preventing the bra from falling away and fully exposing her tits to my eager eyes.

"Promise you'll be gentle with these?" Her eyes were alight with seductive feigned innocence.

I nodded, and chose to go in with my mouth rather than my hands. I kissed Rachel's shoulder and then her clavicle, moving towards her chest.

She sighed her assent, and loosened her arms, letting the bra fall into her lap. I threw it into our growing pile of clothes on the floor, and attempted to get a look at her headlights while I went in mouthfirst.

Her tits were a different shape than Mom's, but about the same size. I guess that was the difference between a perky teen girl's tits and a mom twice her age.

Rachel gasped as her nipple entered my mouth. I didn't really know what I was doing, so I just lightly sucked the nipple as my hand felt for her other breast.

I grasped it lightly, hefting it, before lightly stroking the other nipple. Rachel clearly enjoyed the stimulation, and I felt her shift in my lap. Thinking she wanted to remove her panties, I reached for them, but she stopped me.

"Sorry, those stay on tonight." Interesting, this was a girl who knew her limits.

I shrugged, and dove right back in to her tits. Deciding to test her limits, I rubbed her panties, feeling her warm pussy through them. I couldn't tell if she was shaved or not like Mom through the panties, but I could tell that her body was not in tune with her brain, as her vagina was ready to go.

As I played with her crotch, she decided to do the same, and stroked my cock.

Her inexperience showed again, with no technique, so I decided to take the lesser of the two evils.

I broke my kiss with her chest and sat up. Not knowing how to ask nicely, I shifted so that I could stand up.

I towered over the tiny brunette, my cock basically poking her in the face. Rachel knew what I wanted, and took my cock into her mouth again.

Maybe it was the position, but her technique seemed better this time. Feeling more in a teacher mood, I showed her how to massage my balls and how to lick up and down my cock, rather than just mechanically pistoning in and out. That change combined with the fantastic visual of this doe-eyed brunette mostly naked, looking up at me with lust, was enough to take me over the edge.

Trying to be a gentleman again, I grunted out 'Cumming' as my balls began to boil. Rachel's eyes widened, and she froze, clearly not sure what to do. I wasn't much help, as all I did was grunt again before my semen came bursting out.

Rachel was caught by surprise, and after the second shot, she coughed, pulling away, which caused the rest of my jizz to fall onto her leg. To her credit, she came back and and licked the last drop off my tip, and swallowed everything that had come in contact with her mouth.

We both looked down at the long milky streaks on her leg. She clearly wasn't sure what to do, so I broke the trance by grabbing one of my socks and wiping the streaks off her leg.

I then sat down back on the couch next to her, the late hour and the orgasm making me spent.

Rachel climbed on me, her head on my chest, her body half draped across mine, snuggling.

"That was fun" she said, clearly content with her place right now. I responded by draping my arm across her.

I don't know how long we lay there, but my eyes had definitely drooped when I heard Rachel say:

"What time will your parents be home?"

I shrugged, and then realized that wasn't a valid answer, said "I dunno. Two maybe."

"It's 1:45 now. I should go."

Not thinking, I said "okay".

As she stood up, she began to pull her dress back up. After she attempted to rezip her dress, she looked down at me watching me from the couch.

"Silly, you have to drive me!"

"Oh yeah" I groaned. I got up and dressed as well. I took our glasses to the kitchen, and when I came back, Rachel was ready to go, shoes in hand.

We headed out to the truck and drove back to her house, silent except for her giving me directions.

She told me where to pull over and I did. She unbuckled and leaned across the seats and kissed me deeply.

"Mark, I had a really great time tonight. I hope you did too."

I nodded, choosing to resume our kiss rather than speak.

Rachel broke our kiss and finally turned back to open her door. I unbuckled and started to get out, intending to help her.

"It's okay. No heels now. I can manage. If we're dating, I need to learn how to, right?"

It was good that it was dark, so that she couldn't my look of shock when she said 'dating'.

I didn't have a chance to respond before she said 'Bye' and lightly shut the door. I watched her walk up a few houses and then turn. Smart girl. Didn't let me park in front of her house where her parents could see.

When she was safely in the door I pulled out and headed home.

Mom had arrived home in my absence. Though I hadn't been gone long, she had come home and fallen asleep on the couch, right where Rachel and I had gone at it. I stood there and stared, worried that Mom would somehow know what I'd done.

But I realized there was nothing I could do tonight, so I went upstairs and passed out after a long, eventful, fruitful day. Apparently I had a girlfriend now.

I woke up the next morning to find I already had another 'thank you' via text message from Rachel, and a request to see me that night. I texted back that our first game of the year was at 4:00, but that I could see her after. That was fine by her, she would attend the game and meet me afterwards.

Mom, of course, gave me the third degree about the dance. I obviously left out the part where we came back to our house and got naked on her couch. I also left out the word 'girlfriend', but alluded to the fact that I expected to spend more time with Rachel. Memories of youthful events always got Mom nostalgic, and I got another kiss from her that bordered the line of 'chaste' as she told me how excited she was for me and how much she hoped I appreciated my last year of high school.

I spent a couple hours doing homework before I headed to the school to spend some time in the batting cage before the game. Mostly it was a way to burn off some of my nervous energy before we took the field. After a session in the cage, I had a good sweat worked up, and was ready to take the field.

Everyone had high hopes for our team that year. My class of seniors had a good group of players, and this was our last shot. Our goal was to leave a couple banners behind.

This was my third year of varsity baseball. My sophomore year I had substituted in a couple positions as coach tried to find a spot for me while getting my bat in the line-up. Junior year I was a fixture at first base. This year, coach had a junior who hit almost as well as me, but couldn't run a lick. I wasn't the fastest guy on the team, but I could surprise people with a burst, and covered enough ground out there to be decent. So back to the outfield I went.

Now watching my sports had always been Dad's thing, and the other fathers of guys I had been playing baseball with for ten years were probably the only group that took his side. So Mom stayed home and would watch our game on the school's television network to avoid any awkward situations.

Rachel, on the other hand, had come with a friend who was dating another player, and was planted in with the player's girlfriends. I knew that because of the one difference between the infield and outfield that got to me. The infield you were moving with contact every time. It was so much more intense. The outfield, well, I had a lot of time to scan the crowd.

The batting cage hadn't burned off all of my nervous energy, so when I got up in the bottom of the first, my first swing was way too aggressive, and I nearly fell out of my cleats. I could almost hear my mom say 'Slugger' in my ear. Until that swing, this team had apparently forgotten me from last year, because each of their outfielders took a couple more steps back after that. It didn't do them any good as I blasted the next pitch over their heads into left-center field. Sliding into second with an RBI double, I clapped my hands, a big grin on my face. Yeah, it was going to be a good season. I could hear our crowd cheering, and was able to pick out Rachel. Even from all the way out on second base I could see her grinning. This girl really did like me.

My double was only the start of it, and my team sent a message as we started the season with a blowout win. After the game I showered and changed since I wouldn't be going home. I came out to find Rachel leaning against my truck. She greeted me with a big kiss, her excitement from earlier still bubbling up.

Our plans were to grab dinner at the local pizzeria and then go out to a movie, but when we got to the pizza place, we found it overly crowded, so we decided to get our meal to go and eat at Rachel's house. I had planned ahead and changed into appropriate clothing after the game, but Rachel was still dressed in a tshirt with our school colors and jeans, so while her attire was appropriate for a baseball game or pizzeria, she insisted on changing before we went to the movie.

Rachel's house turned out to be a townhouse in a development that had been finished when I was in middle school. As we pulled in, Rachel explained that her parents had split when she was little, and she and her dad had moved to town only a couple years earlier. That partially explained why she wasn't known to me until two days earlier.

I parked my truck and we headed inside. We didn't have a lot of time before the movie started, so Rachel planted me at the bar that separated the kitchen and living room to eat as she ran upstairs to change. She had already scarfed down her slice as we drove back. She was a tiny girl who talked a lot, but she housed that pizza quite quickly. It was endearing. Mom had always told me to avoid girls who didn't eat in front of you.

I was just getting to the crust of my second slice when I heard the garage door open. I was a little spooked, since Rachel's dad was about to find a big, strange guy sitting in his house, alone, eating pizza. Rachel must have heard the same, because she bounded down the stairs to intercede.

For a girl who had just been eating pizza in a t-shirt and jeans, Rachel cleaned up quickly and nicely. Her brown hair was pulled back into a bun. She had changed into a flowery-print dress that fell to her knees and a thin black sweater to cover her arms. A pair of ballet-ish shoes were under one arm, and she was trying to put in an earring as she hit the bottom of the stairs and turned towards me.

I was just able to get out 'You look great' before the back door opened, and her dad walked in.

When you are a teenager meeting your girlfriend's father, there is always a bit of nervousness in the air. However, I think this meeting had to score off the charts on the 'awkward' scale. I said that I didn't recognize Rachel when she asked me out, but I sure as hell recognized her father when we were introduced.

Even if our meeting had been brief, I would recognize my handiwork anywhere. Because even after seven days, his face was still discolored where my fist had made contact.

Rachel's dad was my Mom's date from last weekend that I had beaten up.

I recognized him before he recognized me, so I stood up and tensed, wondering if we would have Round 2. He was focused on a couple bags of groceries, so it was after Rachel had greeted him and they dropped off the bags that she said "And I want you to meet Mark" that he finally took a good look with me.

I had no doubt he recognized me, because he tensed up as well.

There we stood, me one one side of the breakfast bar, him on the other with Rachel. Rachel was oblivious to the tension in the air, and recapped our afternoon and plans for the evening before finally saying:"My poor dad got mugged last weekend. He is still a little sore."

Mugged, huh? The lying sack of shit.

Rachel finally broke the trance by pointing out we needed to go. She ran back across the room to grab her purse.

Knowing she was in earshot but not that close, I walked around the bar, cornering him in the kitchen.

"It's nice to meet you sir. We will have to do it again sometime. And I am sorry to hear about the mugging. That's so rare around here. Might be the first one I have ever heard of. I hope they catch the guy who did it."

With that, I shook his hand, crushing it in my grip.

I saw him wince, and that was all I wanted. I let go, and backed away towards Rachel and the front door. Her dad squeaked out some response, and we were gone.

The movie, of course, was just an excuse for making out. I remembered only enough to pass a basic test, learning more about Rachel's make-out habits than anything. Afterwards, she seemed to want to continue the night, but I excused myself due to tiredness and dropped her off at home. Our schedules didn't align the next day as I had church and she had to work, so we parted ways for the weekend.

What I didn't admit to Rachel was that I was not okay with her father. I wasn't sure what I could or couldn't tell her, and needed time to think about it.

When I got home, Mom forced a recap out of me. Her maternal intuition had figured out I was more serious with Rachel than I had been with any girl up to this point, and she forced me to agree to allow her to meet Rachel. After that, I really was tired, and went to bed early.

When I got home from church the next morning, I told Mom I was heading to the batting cage and then planning to study with a friend. I packed my bags, and headed out in my truck. I didn't like lying to Mom, but since I knew Rachel was at work all afternoon, this might be my one chance to confront her father one-on-one.

I pulled up to their house and knocked. I guess he didn't check to see who was there, because when he opened the door and saw me he froze.

I stepped through the door and closed it. He backed up through the living room, obviously keeping between me and the back door.

"I assume you remember me" I said, sounding a lot tougher than I felt.

He nodded. "Back to hit me again? Maybe you would like to hit my daughter as well?"

His sneer and response surprised me. He didn't acknowledge he was in the wrong.

"Excuse me? I'm not the one who tried to force a woman..."

"Force? Your mother wanted it."

My fist clenched up now. He saw it, and stepped back.

"Do you want to be the victim of another mugging?" My voice dripped sarcasm on the last word. "Or maybe I should tell your daughter the truth."

"The truth? That you attacked me?"

He went on the offensive again, continuing: "Get out of my house, and I don't want to see you around my daughter anymore. You're just another mindless jock."

He grabbed the phone now, and started to dial. I realized I wasn't going to get what I wanted, so I decided to cut my losses. Shrugging my shoulders, I turned and left.

I heard the door slam behind me and lock. I was completely surprised. This wasn't the way I pictured the conversation going. I was now caught between telling Rachel what her father did, or resenting her for it. It was a no-win situation.

I did have to explain the situation to Mom. She was the only innocent here, and I didn't want her to find out somewhere else. I was thinking of how to break it to her when I pulled in our driveway and saw a strange car there.

Getting out, I quickly surmised the car was Rachel's. Realizing this was the second derailment of my plans in as many hours, I walked in.

I found Rachel and my Mom sitting in the kitchen, drinking coffee and talking like two old friends.

Mom saw me first, and smiled.

"There he is. We were just talking about you."

Rachel turned and her face lit up. Considering what had just occurred, that stung a little. Sooner or later, I was going to crush this girl's feelings. Swallowing that down, I put on my best smile.

Rachel was closer, so I leaned down and kissed her first, on the cheek.

"You didn't tell me you were going to stop by."

I leaned over next to kiss my Mom, also on the cheek.

Rachel responded: "I didn't plan on it, but I am missing an earring. I wanted to look for it here."

Mom jumped in: "Yes, Rachel was telling me what a wonderful time she had with you. I told her I wasn't surprised, my Slugger is a perfect gentleman." She clasped my arm at that.

Wanting to escape this conversation as quickly as possible, I turned the subject back: "Did you find the earring?"

Mom replied: "Yes, it was under the couch."

It was good my back was to her, so Rachel was the one who saw my eyes widen. Luckily she was quicker than me.

"Yes, it must have happened when we came back here to watch that movie." Her eyes screamed at me to follow her lead. With that, she changed the subject.

"So, how come you weren't at Mark's game yesterday? Or did he not want to introduce me?"

"Oh, I prefer to watch Mark's games from here. Baseball is such a slow, boring sport." They both laughed at that.

The conversation continued, with the two of them primarily talking. Rachel even stayed for dinner. After that, I really did need to study, so I walked Rachel to her car, where we shared a nice, passionate kiss before she departed.

Coming back inside, Mom was waiting for me.

"She is so nice", she said, a little sad-sounding. "So pretty too. You snagged a good one, Slugger. Don't be a guy and screw it up."

I should have told her about Rachel's dad at that point, but balked. Rachel's presence was too fresh. Instead, I just answered her in the affirmative and headed upstairs to study.

It was almost time for bed when I finally came back down. Mom was sitting on the couch, reading a magazine, TV on in the background. I stepped in to the room and stood in front of her.

"Mom?"

She looked up from her paper. What is is slugger?" "I-I wasn't at the school today."

"Oh-kay" She drew the word out, waiting for me to say more.

hotmann
hotmann
524 Followers