All Comments on 'Something... Talk About in Tx Ch. 02'

by Tx Tall Tales

Sort by:
  • 454 Comments (Page 4)
RimmerdalRimmerdalabout 4 years ago
Racked the ol' .45s slide.

She gets no reprieve.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Thoughts

Good story. I like the ending, but with that said i want to know if she succeeds. Very rarely do I feel for neither side in a story. The way it was written he was better off and she reaped what she sowed. Well written and intriguing all around.

TrollTureTrollTureabout 4 years ago
OK ...

That WAS a better ending, but what a fucking bunch of grey vultures in that town!

I somewhat understand the way they treated her, but they effectively killed Rich the bastard for what he did. "Didn't go as expected" isn't exactly an excuse, the man had a diagnosed depression after losing his wife. Who, by the way, had done nothing to deserve having her memory tarnished like that, even if they did it to get to him.

It was good for Jonathan to have his family behind him when things were bad, but the rest of the town should have minded there own business.

A bit disturbing actually, mob mentality can be very ugly.

johsunjohsunabout 4 years ago

I agree, I think eventually he'll take her back.

Damn good version, I think I like this the best of all the versions of this story I've read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The good guys

Conspired to facilitate the divorce.

Now, the slut brigade will conspire to get them back together.

I hope Jonathan is smarter than that. He should pick the redhead. Always pick the fiery redhead. I did, and have never for one second regretted it.

Oh, yeah, it's true, us crotchety old timers always meet our match when we get beautiful grand daughters. Never fails.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I disagree with the final comments by tx

2 years of lies. 1 year of stealing from her family and yes it is theft. She stole the affection, honor, and dedication that was due her family and gave it to her lover. She lied to her husband, her partner. She destroyed his faith in his family, tore at his heart and ruined his pride. She destroyed a good man, a man she claimed to love.

She could not love her husband and do that, she clearly did not respect him.

So why would he ever agree to try again? This wasn't a simple indiscretion. This was a long drawn out betrayal and deception. She then proceeded to humiliate and ruin him, threatening to take his children.

That is not a woman worthy of a second chance. She should absolutely be allowed all contact with her children but no man with an ounce of self respect could ever reconcile her behavior. Romantic or not.

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

Just read this again, rated it this time, 5/5

Does she deserve redemption?

For what she did, no.

For her family now, yes.

But I would NOT remarry her for a long, long time.

Make her work very hard indeed for her peace.

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

Tx, another chapter please and to hell with all boarders, see em off.

danbo56danbo56almost 4 years ago
5+

great story and a great read but i think there are few more chapters in this there are a few more directions this could end it does not necessarily have to be a happy ever after but really enjoyed it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Take her back?

Umm no. Her arrogance after being receiving the divorce papers sealed her fate.

"I'm still their mother. The courts will give them to me. You know they will. I'll make your life hell, Jonathan. You'll never see them if you do this. I swear you won't."

"I guess I'll go back to Rich. He'll take me in. He loves me."

Take her back? Nope, nopedy, nope.

Lw456902Lw456902almost 4 years ago

Okay regardless of how the story ended there is always some desire for a happy ending. In real life you would rarely see a reconciliation but it would be interesting to see how you’d write that ending. I’ve read this story this story at least fifteen times as it’s a favorite.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Let Her Prove Her Love

Hand her a loaded gun and tell her, "If you still love me and our children, then prove it. Put this gun in your mouth and pull the damned trigger!"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
No

Plenty of fish in the sea and even a few that take monogamy seriously.There are only so many minutes in life wasting them on a proven cheater is not wise.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Starting over...

NO WAY! She was too selfish and failed to see the damage she was causing her family. Her way or nothing. Thats the cost for what shee did...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Didn't say sorry

Really Good story and thank you for sharing your version of it, i haven't read the originals one, as it was completely different to your one.

What i will say is that yes she deserved everything she got, it's hard saying that as I'm not one to enjoy seeing the stuff that's happened to her being done, but because it's a story i can say yes she deserved it.

Not too sure about her getting him back, mainly 1 thing, she didn't acknowledge she did anything wrong and to this day (end of the story) she's only hurt and upset because she lost him, not because she was wrong and sorry she let it get that far.

She hasn't even thought it was wrong, so her mindset has not changed, if rich was still alive the story would of ended differently, her with rich and john just doing what he's doing.

Good ending anyway, left it up in the air for the readers to end it their way.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Read a second time.

If she apologises and truly means it, she can find a way back. I hope she does.

Still a 5/5

GrimmerGrimmerover 3 years ago

Reread the originals ... tough to get through them. to much left open, left hanging.

Your was dark but decent. Suicicde ... wow.

Sad point is she never did understand what she did wrong ... no understanding she’ll do it again. If the Gray Brigade gives her a hand ... don’t see the men taking nor allowing it. That could be a really interestingly rough ride.

Come on back and give us and ending or a tale or two.

Thx.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

A reconciliation is plausible but unlikely. Susan's biggest problem is never cut Rich out. The decision was taken away from her. As such she never placed her husband first. I am a firm believer that infidelity doesn't have to end a marriage. There are many reasons why people cheat and the reasons can differ based upon gender. I am not making excuses. Cheating is wrong and a terrible betrayal. Having an affair is one of the most destructive acts you can do to your marriage. Not all cheating is the same though and that is a fact the LW cuck chanting crowd refuse to accept. The main issue here is not the length, it's that she never ended it herself.

Anyway, send me emails. They won't be original or new. I care not. People don't like my comments. Shrugs. I can only be me and quite frankly, I have been around.

ZBSKRNZBSKRNover 3 years ago

Interesting take on the original and well written. I really enjoyed the ending.

Once you hit rock bottom the only way left to go is up. Susan is at rock bottom. I'd be hard put to forgive her but nothing is impossible

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love it! Love it! Love it!

This was an incredibly entertaining read. I do believe and attempt to resurrect their marriage would be another amazing chapter in this incredible saga, although not for several years when the kids are older. Thank you for making my time at work go by faster. I use the read function on my phone.

WildStoryBrain

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Apple doesn't fall too far from the Tree

Looks like Susan's grandmother was a cheating cunt as well so no wonder Susan turned out as one as well.

"What they didn't know about men wouldn't fill a teacup.

"Let me make a few calls, we have a lot of work ahead of us, you understand?"

So, is the Gray Brigades lesson to Susan - Cheating's not the problem...in fact its romantic and noble..just keep it a secrete, be desecrate and NEVER ever disrespect your man in public. Just give him all the sex he can handle and more then he won't care what else you do when he's not around. Because you're absolutely, positively sure with out a shadow of a doubt that Men just don’t have the access to sex that women do.

So, if that's the kind of relationship you want just remember - What good for the goose is good for the gander. Turn about is fair play.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

looks like all the women in that town are cheating whores how they manage to pick on one of their own amazes me so now we have a another story with no ending you might as well give up find another hobby

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Oh heck

The grandma!. I don't think I want to read another sequel of this story. Man, the grandma. She knows men get devastated by cheating but she had her secret too. The moment she dialed the phone I felt sorry and dread for Johnathan.

It was for me a good read. Not much typos to distract me and the plot though not Alfred Hitchcock but still interesting for me to read through.

lukeey90lukeey90over 3 years ago
Good job

I enjoyed it and it's funny here and there...i won't be reading the original version ..i think it's full of shit in 2nd chapter onwards

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
NOPE!

Just another pathetic RAAC story!

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 3 years ago

I'm a romantic too but the way she went about blowing up her marriage and her attitude along the way makes any reconciliation impossible. Let her go knowing she nuked the best thing she'll ever have.

Now Aideen and Katy? Sounds like he's moved on and is doing just fine...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The picture was a bit out of focus

You painted a picture of a delusional woman cheating on her husband. You also pictured him half psychotic, knowing she was in the wrong, but kept stringing her on to play the divorce game. Never really cared for that, he threw out his morals to play that little game, I just didn't buy it. Not with the family morals built in to his core. You always kept the RaaC open for him, with your dialog. Then you cemented his demise with the Grandmother getting involved. She blackmailed him, cheated lied, openly disrespected him, he had to use every dirty trick in the book to even things up. You seriously want the poor bugger to end up with her.

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Glad Jon had the fortitude and self respect to DIVORCE her slutty ass!!! If only reality was like this...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The Good And The Bad

Parts in this story for me were: The good - the way the old man took care of the farm dogs when they got too old to work anymore. The bad - no call to vandalize the dead wife's grave. Signed: BTW

secretsalsecretsalover 3 years ago

Was a skillfully orchestrated separation. Beating Rich down to the point where he checked out, making her original reason for the betrayal completely useless felt wickedly good. Felt it didn't really need an open ending, though. Way too much damage for any rebuilding to be worthwhile IMO. Shit, there are so many stories here where far less egregious offences have permanently nuked relationships.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

If this had been real life then Susan got exactly what she deserved. I'm not one of the BTB trolls but in this instance her betrayal was too great and she earned what happened to her.

Having said that she has been punished and has served her sentence I would vote for reconciliation.

However, this isn't a real life situation and therefore it doesn't matter.

Really good story which kept me entertained for a couple of hours. Thanks.

skruff101skruff101over 3 years ago

Nici’s original story was trite nonsense promoting her female domination goals, going off on a tangent and adding eight more pages didn’t make the nonsense any better.

The ‘I was fucking him to save his life’ storyline has been around for some considerable time, never worked before, hasn’t worked now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Clint Eastwood

I imagined the Gray Bridget was like him, a badass grandpa who was a good kind of conservative. This is what liberal bullshit want to do, cheating is fine and it was just a sex, yes before marriage it's just a sex, but after, please dont try that at home

dgfergiedgfergieabout 3 years ago

Love your ending to Cici's story. She got what she deserved. And no he will never take her back. Right up to end when he gave her the papers she was threatening him and thinking of going back to corpse. Good writing, good ending good karma,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

introduce some sci-fi like aliens or something. otherwise no reconciliation, if she had the option she would have taken everything from him, she said so herself.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 3 years ago

"No dear. Not in a million years. I could never do that to your grandfather. He deserves better."

Her Jimmy was a good man, but that Darren, he'd been special. Amazing. Thank God, he'd gone to the grave keeping her secret. She still felt shame for that lost weekend, shame and excitement.

So when she says she could never do that to her husband... seems she was only talking about trying to make him accept her cheating not actually not cheating on him...?

Yeah, that's *much* better...

MightyheartMightyheartalmost 3 years ago

Needs one more part.

Please finish it.

Some more punishment for Susan and then a RAAC

4/5

dark2donut2dark2donut2almost 3 years ago

You had an idea but you went overboard with it. "Rich" committed suicide after being harassed by old geezers? You gotta be kidding. Or random people harassing "Rich" and "Susan" because of infidelity?

That is truly a foolish premise for a plot. And mumbo-jumbo about blocking phones?

It is your plot but has to be some smarter avenue for a revenge.

A lot of people here on LW get an plot idea, good or bad, but then they fail to work on it. The key of successful writing is to do a research on all the details of idea. Otherwise you will follow your "gut instinct," patch the weaknesses with whatever comes to mind at random, and end up with unbelievable plot.

Like the one here.

This is more in the venue of SaddleTramp, over the top. ST is at least laughable.

Anallicker01Anallicker01almost 3 years ago

I'd like another chapter to give it a final ending! BTW what are all the abbreviations that "your readers" use? What do they mean? Ex: RAAC

Good story! Seldom do couples get back together after cheating occurs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
waste

wasn't worth starting if you don't finish it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I have read this story a dozen times. Love it! But 11 times 112 DOES NOT equal 1120. Just say'n. Thanks for the entertainment.

Hooked1957Hooked1957almost 3 years ago

This ending still holds up well after all these years. Much better than the original.

Hooked

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I would like read that story about the grandmother's help.

BigfundrewBigfundrewover 2 years ago

Great story

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

WillyTTWillyTTover 2 years ago

Well written conclusion to an unfinished story. The only issue I have is "tight as a middle-schooler" is rather disturbing.

fishgetterfishgetterover 2 years ago

{{{{WillyTT14 days ago

Well written conclusion to an unfinished story. The only issue I have is "tight as a middle-schooler" is rather disturbing.}}}}} Willy, think VIRGIN, not a pedophile moment. If that was your take on that statement, you need to read again, the entire story. "I" think the story was too long and should have been more condensed. The BTB should have been quick, and 'Rich', should have had more physical revenge befall him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love it! But 11 times 112 DOES NOT equal 1120

Frank66Frank66over 2 years ago

OK, I'm nitpicking. On page 2 of this part- he weeped? Obviously this has been proofread and edited by very capable people, but that one got thru. Still, a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Will she win him back?

When pigs fly!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

First love and the history of their life together with 3 children warrants a second chance I think. She was seriously repentant. True sorrow and true forgiveness merits a second chance especially in this case. Her affair started out as a legitimate concern for Rich. Her refusal to immediately stop the affair when faced with the demise of her own marriage is hard to fathom. I guess it's possible to love to people but when faced with a choice not picking one of the men was picking Rich. While I would like to see a happy ending I can see where her threats early on would make it nearly impossible for most men to get past that hurt.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Don't get a bunch.of old folks on your case, they know too many ways to mess you over. Great sequel closed the book on this one.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 2 years ago

I did love your version. Susan was so utterly clueless to what she had done, and frankly, how she had been used.

Is there still hope for them? Maybe. I don't know how you rebuild that trust, but there are plenty of old folks there to help figure everything out.

It would be a long and very rocky road ahead. Thanks for sharing!!!

WetheNorthWetheNorthover 2 years ago
So much easier to read

Than some of those other sequels.

KittyCampbellKittyCampbellover 2 years ago

It would take a talented author to carry this out to another tale giving Susan anything acceptable as redemption and a new beginning. I think you have the cajoles to do, though, if you can stand the scorn of the anonymous little things that will scream cuck shit all over the place.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

She asks what she did wrong. Well, unlike many "Loving Wives" who claim they "just fell in love," she acknowledges the small steps that she took. What she did wrong was not back off at the first steps.

\

"I can't help how I feel." - You can help what you do about it! Actually, you don't let yourself fall in love, you pull back when the attraction starts. If you DO fall in love, you divorce, not cheat.

\

"You don't use a condom with him, do you?" - That's another thing - if it's just to "heal" him, there's no reason nt to use protection.

\

There was no need to take her job away.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 2 years ago

I don't see a way back from this. I am not even sure she understands what she did was wrong. I don't see him falling in love with her again. She is/was too out of touch with reality, or what love really means.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I know it is just a story, but swallowing pride and accepting the slut back into your bed? ....not gonna happen.

I missed how it took him a year to figure it out - only cause she told him? How's that possible???

I know TxTT isn't the originating author, but really - why continue such a crap story at all?

I think this was more about the old folks who got some life out of being needed!

Smokepole

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was a great story. The author could probably work a bit harder on his math though.

At the end, he gave her a check for half of their equity, $1120. Eleven years, $112 a year.

Ten years would have been $112.

Still, 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story. Love without trust? A painful enough lesson the he can be sure she won’t cheat again? Trust but verify? Easy. To track people these day electronically. And with the Gray brigade to watch her…. Still, her vicious cruelty needs additional penance. Did Rich really need her to survive or was it the gaslighting? Lots of interesting questions

SexecutionerSexecutionerover 2 years ago

More than a year of betrayal and disrespect, and you think that merits reconciliation? Indeed Texass must be infested with spineless cucks.

I'd only consider it after she completes the post-nup from hell.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Two passages were very memorable.

You destroyed me,

Now you're going to destroy me,

Yes. Very good

Twenty three years old and as tight as a middle schooler. Sick and twisted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Are you going to write a sequel for this ??

LeontheKingLeontheKingabout 2 years ago

Wow! Great story

One of the best revenges written here. 5🌟

Martyr2002Martyr2002about 2 years ago

Awesome story, really liked it. Rich dying was a bit much but predictable none the less. 5 stars from me.

Cracker270Cracker270about 2 years ago

I like the story and you told it so well. I would really enjoy reading about the grey brigade doing their thing. I never did get the feeling she ever realized what a cheating bitch she was. Thank you for your work.

kamdev99008kamdev99008about 2 years ago

Movong on is best.....

She can't be trustworthy ever.....

I don't think reconciliation will do any better for them or children.

kirei8kirei8about 2 years ago

It might be fun to read all the different ways people would submit for her to win him back. It would be a bigger challenge than GA's female character would face... She only cheated a little more than one night! Hmm, what could possibly be Susan's/ Grandma's idea to motivate Jonathon into taking her back?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very well written. I agree with comments about expanding the Grey Brigade into other stories. Of course reconciliation is possible, and for all the nay sayers, time is the great healer. Especially if they decided to simply be together without marrying. And Susan would have to have a better understanding of what she did, not just repentance. TTT wisely included not just the family but it seems the whole damn town. Ancillary characters often lack in many cheating wife stories and thus make them unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I felt cheated by the ending.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 2 years ago

Excellent. so many dirty, nasty tricks that are funny too unless there aimed at you/me. like the "Grey Brigade" and all the stuff done to Rich. That and "Carrot and Stick" to Susan.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I just love the work of the Grey brigade. The live of the asholes were justifiably ruined. It would be nice to hear of Susan's years long fruitless attempt to win back Johnathan. Finally as she turns 60 and he and the town still see the cheating, lying cunt that she is, she takes the same exit route as her accomplice in the attempt to destroy Johnathan. Meanwhile as she makes every effort to get him back, he's forming long lasting, satisfying relationships with multiple women who love and is loved by his children and family.

BlackHeart93BlackHeart93almost 2 years ago

The MC was a asshole, a very unsympathetic character. He and his family drove a man to take his own life. He cruelly strung his wife along just to crush her in the end. His kids deserve a better man for a dad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

She was excrement got what she deserved other than the open ending. She psent years lying to him pretending she was monogamous and was stabbing him in the back. The person he was as in a little backbone would not stick his cock in her used vagina for big money never mind talking and comforting the selfish slug.

Authors never have any idea what people with boundaries and a bit of self esteem are like.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A very long story. To quote other stories on Lit, once the “ Martian slut Ray” hits you, you are done. I think that these stories don’t give women enough credit. I still believe, if you were married and had a family with someone for over 10 years, you would have to totally turn off your love for someone, to be able to do, what this woman did. There would be no talk, of reconciliation. The common story line, that “ if you loved me, you would accept me having a boyfriend”, is just total crap. But I gave it, 3 stars. For lacking realism.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Blackhoe93- You have obviously never lived in a Southern, tight knit community. Those people have each other’s backs, And some lawyer asshole is not going to walk away unscathed, when he tries to destroy one of their families. And remember, we are only maybe 150 years removed, from where it would have been perfectly legal, for the husband to have put a bullet between his eyes. The way I see it, the cheating, wife killing asshole got off easy! 5 stars.

MasterKoteMasterKotealmost 2 years ago

Honestly, I don't think she paid enough of a price because she still doesn't get what she did to him. She still believes it was like forgetting to take out the trash or something...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved it. Very well done. 5’s from me. JC

tralan69ertralan69eralmost 2 years ago

Well done TTT, thank you.

@sbrooks,

It seems that you are always expecting authors to write their stories to suit your beliefs. Not all people are the same (I'm grateful for that) so the personal need you place on others to write how you would like is just wasting your time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sensibly positive redo of an original

Story that was painfu, dreadful and despairing.

, and Left me wondering — with all due respect to nuci— who comes up with depressing evil

Shit like this and tries to package it as normal

And nuanced when it’s just plain ole shit in a ptettier wrap. This is an excellent redo with a righteous ending deftly leaving a sliver of hope for reconciliation now that redemption has been achieved.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

One of the worst stories I've read.

You went with an idea that made the MC seem like a coward. The wife's parents are utter scum as is the wife. Im in 2 minds whether a sequel is needed as you'd probably go for the reconciliation route. No, you'd defiantly for that route. 2*

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

They eventually be back together, both stronger and wiser for it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

ok. the story was a little unbelievable. The common theme of Literotica, is for a woman to take a lover, and expect her husband to accept it. I am a big believer in this- If it wasn't in someone’s best interest, it wouldn’t have happened. Let’s break it down-

1. Wifey- I am sure she is on cloud 9. But expecting her husband to go along with it, and not be allowed to “ date” on his own, would never have happened. This whole BS about “ I can do it, but you can’t” does not fly.

2. Husband- The whole Grey brigade thing was a little overplayed. I do understand getting parents and friends involved, but the whole town-no, not believable. The husband might have quit his job, but then just went the divorce option.

Last- Even hinting of reconciliation at the end was terrible. And including a hint at Grandmas infidelity, was unneeded. You can, and have done better. 2 stars.

MasterKoteMasterKotealmost 2 years ago

Sorry but I hope they don't get back together, especially after what she did. What happened to her was just the consequence of her actions. He needs to move on and find his happy ending without her. I am surprised that there are not a lot about that on here. Its either RAAC, BTB, or they live the rest of their lives in a lonely misery. Him moving on and getting his own happy ending can also be romantic if written correctly instead of RAAC..

arsenelupin66arsenelupin66almost 2 years ago

This was so utterly unrealistic it was not in any way interesting or entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

@arsenelupin66....If you want reality, read a damned newspaper. This is fantasy and fiction.

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

The writer says he's a helpless romantic what the fuck is romantic about this fucking pitiful excuse for a Man.........romantic my fucking ASS

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No man could ever have peace of mind taking back that ungrateful, self entitled slut. She needs to put on her big girl pants and accept she threw Jonathan away.

EdgeOfSundownEdgeOfSundownover 1 year ago

Wanting to think you're a hopeless romantic is one thing. But let's slap some reality on you. You write about the celebration of spineless, weak men. That's nothing to be proud about...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think the author did a decent job with the story. That being said, at no time was wifey ready to give up her fuck buddy. if he didn’t kill himself, they would still be at it. So no, I don’t think they should get married again, or even get back together. As the story mentioned, this wasn’t a one time, drunken mistake. This spanned over a year, and she threatened to leave hubby penniless if he tried to divorce her. Marriage is an uneven contract. The man almost always loses. If you know your wife won’t hesitate to destroy you, WHY would you take another chance, on the bitch?

SteelPaperTSteelPaperTover 1 year ago

So good to see that TTT could salvage Nicci's incredibly botched-up attept at a story, regardles of how the open end will play out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

3 Stars. Average.

NicealloverNicealloverover 1 year ago

I think Susan needed insight to her behavior and selfishness.. she needs to demonstrate that she can prevent another seduction. Then, if some incidents could show Jonathan that she would be willing to give her life for him, the story could end well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Unclear if she fully appreciates her terrible behavior!

Moonbat74Moonbat74over 1 year ago

The slut burnt her bridges, no one woukd take her back. She thought what she was doing by fucking the other guy was noble. A deluded whore.

KaeyoKaeyoover 1 year ago

Endings open enough to drive a truck through do not deserve more than a 3. That took a good story and ruined it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It doesn't appear she was every sorry for what she did. She is quite delusional. Just curious how on side for her the sex with Rich was great, but then later we see that he doesn't think or care about her needs, treats her shabbily during sex, and then sex with her husband (though now emotionally estranged in their own house) is amazing. How does that work? Also I don't think any guy even one with money would spend over a year seducing a woman. And then wrecking things by having her confront thr husband and demand overnight stays? Huh?

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Great second chapter, just as good as the first one, just wish that you wrote a third as I find it hard to find someone’s else’s to see what they made of it,

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The writing reflects the kind of quality one has come to expect from you. Top notch planning and plot development along the lines you devised. Solid 5.

Comments regarding the open-ended nature of the possible reconciliation only reflect a particular individual's outlook on life and love, not whether that potential future was a legitimate possibility for this story--which it was, and is. Given the personalities of the two protagonists I see it as being just as possible as any other.

Well done on crafting a tale with myriad believable outcomes. Thanks (as usual), and More Please....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Defacing the deceased wife's grave was utterly unacceptable. Heather did nothing to deserve that. I gave it a 1 because of that. I'm fine with BTB, but using the dead wife was classless and of poor taste.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTx Tall Tales@Tx Tall Tales
The only thing constant is change. A new State, a new City, a new Job, and new Stories (coming soon).

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories