Sophisticated Mom To Cheap Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom told "Wow. I love you guys. Please don't leave me"

Brad: Shut up whore. Just because we are handling you softly now it doesn't mean you will have a great day. Kevin will stay here to give you orders. The rest of the day is still going to be a nightmare for you. Be ready for it.

Mom decided to stop thinking about those things and just enjoy the moment. After both of them cummed, they went to the bathrooms to take bath. Chris and Jason took their positions and continued to fuck her softly. Then they also went to the bathroom. The four of them got ready, took a taxi and left leaving Kevin behind. Mom was in bed with lot of both wet and dried cum all over her body. They kissed her lips one by one when they left.

Now Kevin, myself, Prem and Prakash were in their room with Amudha. Kevin slapped Amudha and asked her to go to bathroom and get ready.

Amudha : Get ready for what?

Kevin : For the next set of clients

Amudha : Next set? You are the client.

Kevin : Remember our agreement? We have the right to sell you to anyone.

Amudha : This is bad? Who are you selling me to?

Kevin : I have not made plans for all the clients you are going to have today. But I am going to start with the employees of this resort?

Just as he told those words, the employees came there. The receptionist, room boy, cleaner and the two cooks.

Amudha : Employees? They are low class people. I can't have sex with them.

She obviously didn't notice the employees entering the room.

Kevin : You are not the one to decide it. I already called them and they are here. Today, your rate is Rs.100 per person.

Amudha : This is insane. I am not such a cheap slut. And I can never fuck such dirty low class people

Kevin : That is exactly what these people said too. They told you are like a sex goddess for her. They had an inferiority complex. They felt they could never get you. They told they will treat you like their queen if you let them fuck you. I wanted them to lose their complex. Now don't keep arguing. You know that won't help at all.

Amudha : You guys are forcing me to do so many nasty things. But I have no escape. You people will pay for your mistakes. Now what do you want me to do? Just let them fuck me now?

Kevin : No. I don't think they would want to get their goddess in such a dirty state. Take bath and clean yourselves.

Amudha : OK. Let me go and have bath.

Cleaner : Sir. Can you please allow us to bathe our queen?

Kevin : Yes. Now, time is 8 AM. You have time till 10 AM to do whatever you want.

Amudha : I am not a child. I know how to take bath.

Kevin : It is their wish to bathe you and it is your duty to fulfill their wish.

Amudha : OK. First I want to shit. At least let me do it myself.

Telling this she was walking to the bathroom which had both shower and a western toilet in it. She went in and turned back to open the door. She was shocked to find all the 5 employees following her in.

Amudha : What are you guys doing her?

Receptionist : We want to watch our goddess shit. We have never seen a woman like you. You are both beautiful and sexy. We want to admire you totally for the next 2 years. We each paid 100 rupees already for this.

Amudha : Are you guys out of your minds? What are you going to do by seeing a woman shit?

Kevin : That is none of your business dear. Just let them watch it.

Kevin was standing inside with his camera.

Amudha : Are you going to shoot this one too? Are you people mad? I don't see any reason to see a woman shit.

Kevin : No reason is needed for these things. Now just sit down and do your work.

She sat on the toilet seat. First thing, she started pissing. A huge stream of piss came out of her urethra. One of the cooks went near her and took a close look at the piss coming out of her pussy. The other 4 guys and Kevin surrounded her. The cook played by placing his finger on her urethra and blocking the stream.

Amudha : Chheeeeeeeeeee... That is nasty. How can you touch another person's urine? Don't you find it dirty.

No one replied. She looked around and pushed her back on the tank. It was really humiliating for her. Having 6 guys around her watching her shit. But she has no other choice. She had loads of shit in her. She pushed her abdomen trying to shit. She felt a sudden pain as her ass was ravaged the previous day and it was slightly injured. She let out a slight moan in pain.

Cleaner : Bhabhi. Is your ass hurting?

Amudha : Yes.

Cleaner : Don't worry bhabhi. I will bring some oil.

He came with a small bottle of coconut oil. He took some out in his fingers and inserted his finger in her asshole. Meanwhile the receptionist stood up and held her face to his chest tightly like a father holding his child while giving injection. The cleaner used more oil and lubricated her asshole completely. He told "I have lubricated it as much as possible. Now try to shit"

She tried again now. Due to the oil, the shit came out easily than before. But still she felt it humiliating to shit in front of 6 guys. The first piece of turd fell in the water. All the guys came near to see it. Mom was astonished to see their interest in her shit. Amudha tried to push some more shit out. But she felt a bit of pain as this piece of shit seemed to be a bit bigger. The cleaner understood it and did something that totally shocked my mom.

He inserted his finger in her ass where a piece of shit was about to come out. He moved his finger around the rim of her asshole to reduce the width of the piece of shit. It went smooth for him as the walls of her rectum were already lubricated. He took his fingers out and the shit immediately came out of her asshole and fell in the toilet. Then he looked my mom at face and put his shit covered fingers in his mouth and started licking it clean. My mom almost puked at seeing that.

Amudha : Aaaaaaaaarrrghh.. You are a lunatic. Shit is the dirtiest thing in the world. You are eating it? Don't you have any sense?

Cleaner : If the shit comes out of you it is like honey to us.

Amudha tried to shit again. The receptionist did the same thing that the cleaner did. All the 5 guys took their turns and ate a bit of her shit. Mom was terrified seeing those. She didn't believe that people really do such things. Kevin was busy recording everything.

After she completed shitting, she flushed the toilet and stood up to clean it. Before she did anything, the guys pushed her to the wall and started to fight amongst each other to lick her ass. Within a minute, her asshole was licked totally clean. They put their tongue deep and made sure there no shit that is left in her ass.

Mom started moaning. She really liked it. The feeling of tongue in her injured ass. She stood near the wall with her eyes closed even after these guys finished cleaning her ass. She was about to take the shower bath. They asked her to walk to the swimming pool. It would be easy for them to wash her there.

They all walked towards the swimming pool. Prem and Prakash have joined us now. We all followed the 6 guys and my mom. As soon as she went into the water we could see lots of white substance mixing with the water. That showed the amount of cum she had received the previous night. The 5 employees undressed and got into the water. All of them were dark in color. Amudha showed her disappointment in her face on seeing their nude bodies. None of them shaved their pubic hair. But she was happy that they got into the water. This would take their body odor away.

They all surrounded her in swimming pool. They started kissing her all around her face. They didn't leave a single inch of her face unkissed. They pushed her towards the wall of the swimming pool. They lifted her a little up to make sure that her boobs came above the water. They all licked her boobs like hungry dogs. Mom got aroused because of this. She closed her eyes and started moaning. One of the cooks took this opportunity to finger her. It was a really great feeling for Amudha to have such a soft pleasant sex after a night of total ravage.

Then they lifted her and placed her on the floor near the swimming pool. The room boy came with 5 soaps. Each person took soap and dipped it in water. They started applying soap on her body. The cooks were working on her boobs while the receptionist applied soap on her belly and pussy. The cleaner and room boy were applying soaps on her white shiny thighs and legs. Mom just closed her eyes and took rest. She felt like getting a good massage.

Then they turned her over and started focusing on her back. They made sure to apply more soap on her ass cheeks and rectum. Given the sunshine, it was a heavenly sight to watch. Mom lying on her stomach with her sexy back covered with soap. Kevin saw the beauty and immediately came close to her body to cover it from nearby using his camera. The 5 guys started to give massage to her from back. After this they could not resist.

The receptionist positioned over her ass and put his cock near her pussy and started fucking her slowly. He had a medium sized cock. Nothing close to the cocks my mom has taken. Mom still had her eyes closed while he was fucking her. She was enjoying everything. The receptionist could not hold on for a long time. He came in 2 minutes. He was replaced by one of the cooks. He decided to fuck her ass. But none of the 5 guys had cock that could challenge my mom. The cook was fucking her while the room boy was busy licking her feet. He looked like a real slave.

We heard some noises. It was the fishermen who we saw yesterday. They were standing near the fence and watching the beautiful sight. They were passing nasty comments about my mother. Kevin asked the receptionist to come with him and they went to meet the fishermen. Meanwhile the cook was continuously fucking mom's ass. He leaked cum after sometimes. Then the other cook, room boy and the cleaner took their turns to fuck her.

After they all finished fucking her, they applied more soap. Cleaned her ass and pussy and then pushed her into the swimming pool. They also jumped into the swimming pool and started cleaning her body well. Then they came to the shower and cleaned her body with soft water again.

I was stunned to see mom after that. Even after such a receiving such a battering last night, these guys had made her look just like the way she looked 2 days back. There was no scratch visible on her body. She looked even sexier now. Mom saw herself in mirror. She thanked the 5 guys for what they did. They all told "Anything for our sex goddess. Thank you very much for letting us fuck you"

Kevin looked at the watch and time was 10 AM. He shouted "OK guys. Your time is up. I hope you enjoyed it. Now Amudha. Go and have good breakfast. You need a lot of energy today. I have found your next set of clients."

Amudha : Where did you find them? You were just around here.

Kevin : You just saw me talking to them.

Amudha : You mean the fishermen?

Kevin : Yes.

Amudha : Those guys are dangerous fellows. You don't know about these low class Indians. They were already passing really nasty comments on me. They will injure me if you let them use me. They are ugly. I am a decent brahmin woman. No brahmin women would do this.

Kevin : Listen. I can't tell this to you again and again. You are owned by us. Next time you talk about our clients like this, I will insert a hot rod up your ass.

Amudha didn't respond. She heard a voice from the fishermen and looked that side. One of them told "Did you listen that bitch? We own you for the next two hours. We heard all the comments you made about us. You will pay for it"

Amudha walked in to the dining room and started eating it. I went near her and told "I don't really blame the employees. You just look like a sex godess. Tall, white, fleshy and shiny. Your face looks even sexier when your hair is wet"

It was 10 30 AM when we finished breakfast. Amudha was really hungry and ate a lot as usual. Kevin asked us to come out.

Amudha enquired "Can't we have this inside the resort? Why should we have it outdoors all the time?"

Kevin : Indoor sex is boring. We need to spice things up. Heads up for you - All the sex you are going to have today are going to be outdoors at different places. I already have a plan for you this afternoon.

Amudha : So, your ultimate aim is to humiliate me and make me a cheap dirty whore and you are doing good to achieve your aim.

Kevin didn't even reply to it. We went out to the beach to find 5 boats waiting for us. There were 10 fishermen. They were having life jackets for us. I, prem and Prakash went in one boat wearing the life jackets. Amudha and Kevin wore the life jacket and took another boat. Kevin made sure to cover the camera with glass cover to protect it. Amudha was not able to wear the jacket. All the jackets were small in size. She was unable to join the latch in the front because of unusually big bust. It was funny to watch my mom wearing a life jacket above and nothing below, Her thighs and ass were still shining. Kevin was still recording the comments passed by the fishermen and the funny sight of my mom walking in a life jacket alone.

The fishermen passed comments at her situation and laughed. 5 of the 10 fishermen took the oars. The other 5 fishermen boarded in one among the boats. I knew what they were doing. They were professional catamaran ride fishermen. Catamaran ride is an adventure ride in coasts of India, were fishermen took people in catamaran boat to the middle of sea and push the people into the water with life jacket on. We are around to play in the sea with our life jacket for some time and then they bring us back.

They took us a bit far into the sea where no one was around. I, Prem and Prakash jumped into the water. Amudha was in a boat with Kevin and a fisherman. The fisherman came near her and removed her life jacket. Her boobs were hanging wet. I could see that she was nervous. To sit nude in a boat in open sea surrounded by so many guys with nothing but her mangalstutra. I could see her heart beating faster. Kevin was busy recording this situation.

Now one more fisherman dived into their both. All the fisherman were wearing only dirty lungis and underwears. None of them were wearing anything on the top. One of the fishermen shouted "Let us play around with this bitch in water before fucking her. Remember what she mentioned about us in the resort?"

The fisherman in the boat replied "Yes. Good idea". All the fishermen wore the remaining life jackets they had. He asked her to standup. He and the other fisherman lifted her in hands and threw her in water like throwing a doll. Horror struck Amudha. She did not know swimming and her life jacket was removed. All the fishermen jumped into the water. Kevin alone stood in the boat using his camera to cover this. Amudha was trying hard to come up. But the fishermen hurried fast to save her. One of them was holding her from behind. He was hugging her from behind with his hands just below her boobs.

All the fishermen surrounded her and passed comments "Look at the boobs of the bitch. She could feed a whole village with her milk" "Look at her ass. She has definitely been fucked by at least hundred guys before" "This bitch is a disgrace to the brahmin community. Look how slutty she is behaving"

Mom was unable to bear the verbal humiliation "Please let me go. I can't take this humiliation. I am sorry for the words which I told"

Fisherman 1 : You can't escape that easily bitch. We won't let you before fucking you.

Fisherman 2 : Now you are owned by us. Just shut up and do what we say. If you talk otherwise we will just leave you. Remember, your life now depends on us and we could drown you even now.

Amudha : Sorry. I will do whatever you say

Fisherman 2 : Now that's a good girl. We want you to beg each one of us to fuck you. You will be passed around to each of us in water. You have to take our cock outside our underwear and shag it using your hands. Then you have to beg us to fuck.

Amudha : Sure

Fisherman 1 : First beg me

Mom turned towards him. He held her holding her shoulders. She put her hands within water. From the face reaction of the fisherman, it was quite visible that she took out his cock. She started shagging him.

Fisherman 2 : Beg him bitch

Amudha to Fisherman 1 : Please fuck me mister. I want your cock in my pussy

Fisherman 1 : You are a high class woman. I don't think you want my cock. Don't speak lies

Telling this he tried to push her away. But she held his cock tightly and continued speaking

Amudha : Yes I am a high class woman. But I am now converted to a cheap whore. I want to get fucked by low class guys. I feel their cocks are the best in the world. I want nasty sex. I will do anything for your cock.

Kevin was smiling and recording all the words she told in the camera.

FM 1 : No. Don't speak more lies. We are all black. You are white. How will you like our cocks?

Amudha : I told you I am a dirty slut. I want black cocks. I will even marry you if you want. I will be a sex slave for all you guys throughout my life. Please fuck me.

These words meant so many things. I found that she was getting herself into the act. She loved being treated like this. After those words, the fisherman accepted her request. He pushed her towards a boat. He was behind her. My mom held on to the boat. He positioned his cock in her asshole and started fucking. I remembered that my mom used to have orgasms whenever we had sex with open windows. I was sure this situation will bring out the sex animal in her.

The fisherman fucked her rough. I was stunned by his stamina. Normally it is tough to even move inside sea water. But he fucked her like an animal in water. Water was splashing on either side of them. That showed how fast he was fucking her.

At the meantime, Amudha was moaning furiously. A huge orgasm was building inside her. Kevin was in the boat she was holding to. He brought the camera near her face and asked what was going on. She replied "This guy is fucking me real hard. I love it" Now he started fucking her pussy. Kevin asked "Is he better than your husband?" She replied "AAaaaaaaahhh......My husband is aaaaaaaahhhh,.. not even 0.001 percent compared to him aaaaaaaaaaahhhh.. ". Suddenly she screamed hard and her body was shaking. She had her eyes closed and held the boat tightly. I knew she was squirting within water. But the fishermen didn't know.

Then the fisherman screamed hard ejaculating in her pussy. Some cum came to the surface of the water. He then held her by her hair and pushed her towards the second fisherman. She almost went into the water before the fisherman held her. She was again made to beg him to fuck her.

She begged him for some time and he pushed her towards the boat. He made her hug him tightly and fucked her from head. He lifted her on his hips with in the water. Her legs were wrapped around his hips. Her hands were around his neck and she was looking at the sky when fucked. She was at the height of ecstasy. Then he came in her pussy. She was fucked the same way by the next 3 fishermen. She was tired by then. There were 5 more fishermen remaining. They lifted her and pushed her into the boat in which Kevin was standing.

3 of the remaining 5 fishermen mounted that boat. They all removed their lungi and underwear. This is the first time my mom saw the cocks outside water. They looked a bit ok as they were washed by sea water. But none of them shaved their pubic hair. All the cocks were medium sized to long sized One of them tried to fuck her face. She moved her face away in disgust and asked him to fuck her pussy. He told that it is up to him to decide these things.

He forced her to open her mouth and started face fucking. Mom started choking, but he kept on fucking her mouth. Mom tried hard and at last got his cock out of his mouth and started coughing. She told "Your cock is smelly. I am unable to......" Before she could complete he started face fucking her again. He was sitting on her face and forcing her to suck his cock. In the meantime another fisherman knelt near her pussy and started fucking her in missionary position. The other fisherman in the boat was mauling her boobs. After the guy fucking her pussy ejaculated, the guy mauling her boobs took his position and the guy fucking her mouth and he ejaculated simultaneously.

1...345678