Sophisticated Mom To Cheap Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amudha : Can you do what you did yesterday again?

Prem : What exactly do you mean?

Amudha : The thing you both did yesterday night before sleep.

Prem : We know what you are talking about. But we want those exact words from your mouth.

Amudha : Can both of you enter my holes together.

Prem : No. I want you to explain it clearly naming which part of our body should enter which part of your body. And make sure you beg for it.

Amudha : Can you please insert your cock in my pussy while Prakash fucks my asshole with his cock. I beg you to do this. Please devour my holes.

Prem : Now that is like bitch.

Prem lifted her one leg and asked her to place it on the bathroom wall. He positioned his cock over her pussy from front and hugged her tightly. Prakash positioned his cock near her asshole. Both of them started fucking her in the same rhythm. Amudha's asshole got a tightened a bit after yesterday night. So, she felt some pain initially. After sometime they gathered some pace and started fucking her like professional pornstars reaching climax together. Mom squirted ass expected. She fell on the bathroom floor with her total body shaking. The water from shower washed away her cum.

After that incident, they regularly fucked mom. During weekdays, all of us were busy in office. During weekends, we were busy at home. Mom never wore any dress during weekends mostly. Her dresses would be removed on Friday night and she would wear them again only on Monday morning. It was nonstop fucking till then. Mom stopped going out with Rahul as Prem blackmailed her telling that she will be solely owned by Prem and Prakash from that day. Some weekends we went to their home. Some weekends they came to our home. I had chances only during weekdays before going to bed. I relished those days. I fucked her on alternate days during weekdays. She stopped squirting for double penetrations. She got used to it.

One Friday night Prem came to our apartment. Mom was eagerly waiting for them to come. She started undressing as soon as he came. But Prem interrupted.

Prem : We have some news for you.

Amudha : What is that?

Prem : Both me and Prakash are moving to another company in Bangalore next week. So, we won't be able to fuck you after that. Isn't that happy news for you bitch?

Amudha : No. You guys were satisfying me sexually for 3 months. Now I need to go and find Rahul again.

Prem : Well. Good luck with that. But there is something else we need to tell you.

Amudha : What is that?

Prem : Pack your bags. We are going to Pondicherry tomorrow morning.

Amudha : Pondicherry. What for?

Prem : As this is going to be our last weekend with you, we are planning to use you as much as possible.

Amudha : You could do that here. Why Pondicherry?

Prem : Remember. When we asked about pimping you t0 other guys, you told that you can't have sex with anyone within Chennai. You told Rahul always brought clients from outside Chennai. So, we are planning to enjoy you for one day and pimp you to the people in Pondicherry the next day.

Amudha : No. I can't do that. It is dangerous.

Prem : Who asked you for permission? This is an order. You know what will happen if you don't follow it.

Amudha : Have you chosen your clients already?

Prem : No. We have booked a resort there. We will go there and decide. I heard there are so many visitors there looking for women. I am bloody sure that your body will go for the highest amount. YOur body is a complete package.

Amudha : I am feeling nervous. Wouldn't it create any problem?

Prem : We don't care about problems right now. We are tired of fucking you ourselves every week. We want to spice things up. Things could turn nightmarish for you based on the type of people we find to fuck you. Get your holes ready for that. It is going to be one hell of a weekend for you. We will start by 9 AM tomorrow.

Prem left. Mom sat on the couch. She was very nervous. I went near her and comforted her. She had tears in her eyes. I sat near her.

Me : Mom are you worried.

Mom : Yes I am. I don't know how this weekend is going to turn out to be. I don't know what crazy plans these bastards have in mind.

Me : I thought you liked them.

Mom : You know what happens when someone touches my pussy. I am easily seducible. Once my pussy is touched, I become a totally different woman craving for a penis. I thought having sex with these two guys alone is much safer than doing it with some stranger who Rahul brings. Now these guys are also planning to pimping me out.

Me : Don't worry mom. I will be with you.

Mom : No use my son. As long as they have that video we are just toys in their hand. Now let us just go to sleep.

We went to sleep and woke up at 7 AM. We packed our dresses and got ready. Prakash came to our house. He asked mom to eat well as she needs more energy for the weekend. He browsed through my mom's dresses. She had only chudidars. He took all those dresses out. He went to his room and came with a bag. He opened the bag. It was full of new dresses. First he took out a t-shirt and jeans. The t-shirt was made out of a flimsy white cloth. It was totally see through. The jeans was just a normal one. He then took another dress. It had a sleeveless top and a short skirt. The skirt would cover only her thighs. It will leave her white smooth legs in the open.

The next thing he took stunned us. It was a bikini. A bra with only a lace and a small piece of cloth that will cover only her nipples and a small bit of area around it. The panties were even worse. It had a lace and a small rectangular cloth that will just cover her pussy. A small thread will run between her ass cheeks. It is as good as not wearing panties at all.

Mom : Do I really need to wear them.

Prakash : We have booked a resort there. They have a private beach. If we say you should even be ready to walk around nude.

Mom : Please don't go overboard

Prakash : Come on. The whole point of this trip is to humiliate you in every possible way. Be ready for it. We have borrowed an Innova from our friend. We will wait in it in the next street. You don't want the apartment people to see us together. So board the car from next street.

Mom : Thanks for that. Is the chudidar I am wearing now fine for the trip.

Prakash : Doesn't matter. It will be removed as soon as you board the car. Once we reach Pondicherry, there won't be any mercy from us. You will be our toy. Join us there in half an hour.

We took our bags and walked to the next street. The car was waiting for us. Prem was in driver's seat. He asked me if I knew driving. I nodded. He was very glad about it. He asked me to take the driver seat. He asked mom to sit in the back seat. Prem and Prakash sat on either sides of her.

I started the car. I knew the route as I have gone to Pondicherry before. I started driving. I used the center mirror in the car to see what was happening in the back seat. The car had tint removed due to traffic rules in Chennai. But still they didn't mind anything. Prem and Prakash started kissing her.

Mom was reluctant. She told that people outside could see her. But they didn't mind. They knew her weakness. Prakash directly attacked her pussy with his hand. Mom started relenting. They took this opportunity to remove her dresses. They removed her tops and pant. She was left in only bra and panties. By that time we reached the highways. There were not much vehicles around there. One car was running next to us. Inside the car, there were 4 college students going on a trip. They saw mom only in bra.

Amudha tried to bend down in humiliation. Prem lowered our car glass at that time. He held her hair and lifted her face up. The guys in the next car had a great view of half of her boobs visible with her bra on. Prakash removed the loop behind her and Prakash removed her bra in a second. Mom screamed in horror. She tried to take the bra. But Prem threw it to the guys in the next car. Those guys caught the bra promptly. They started passing nasty comments on her.

Guy 1 : Look at her body. Where did you get such a high class prostitute from? She looks like Aishwarya rai after child birth. Superb milf.

Guy 2 : Look at the mangalsutra hanging over her breasts. She is a married bitch. Wow.. Look at those enormous boobs.

Guy 1 : Boss. Can you please throw the panties also? We would have them as her souvenirs.

Prem : Sure.

Mom sat in her seat reluctantly. Prakash held her shoulders and made her bend towards his lap. Prem held her thighs and rolled her down. Now she was lying face down with her face on Prakash's crotch and stomach on Prem's laps. She had her legs bent as she was tall. Prem removed her panties from behind and threw them to the guys next door.

Guy 1 : Thank you boss. Her ass is also amazing. Round, huge, shapely, white and smooth

Guy 2 : Can we get a close up shot of this.

Prem asked mom to get up and pushed her towards the window. She asked her to kneel down on the seat facing Prem and Prakash. They made her bent and pushed her towards the window such that her ass was peeping through the window. The guys in the next car took pics of her ass. Then they thanked us and told that they are taking the next turn. Mom felt a sigh of relief after that.

After that, for the next 2 hours of travel, it was just non stop fucking. They fucked her in every possible position in car with windows open. Though mom was afraid, she liked it. She liked the thrill. Once we neared pondy, she was allowed to wear her chudidar.

We reached the resort. We parked the car. The resort had only 2 cottages. Each cottage was big and could accommodate 5 people. There was a room in the middle of the cottages where food was served. The reception and kitchen were attached to this room. They had a private beach which was fenced on both sides. There was a swimming pool between the sea and the cottages.

We went to the reception and checked in. Mostly people stay there as family or bring prostitutes for sex there. Looking at Amudha, the employees there assumed that she is a prostitute. We went in to the room and cleaned ourselves. Prem asked us to get ready for the beach. Me, Prem and Prakash wore a pair of shorts. Amudha washed herself and came out wearing a towel over her breasts. She found that the room boy was in there. She tried to get back to the bathroom. But Prakash held her hands and asked her to stand there giving a good view of her cleavage, legs and thighs to the room boy. The room boy was 18 years old black local guy.

After he left, mom stood there wondering what to wear. Prem took the bikini out and threw it on her face. Mom hesitated to wear it. Prakash said "If you don't wear it in 2 minutes, your towel will be removed and we will make you run nude in the beach". Mom had no other choice. She removed her towel and wore the bra and panties.

She looked outrageous in that dress. Each and every inch of her body except her nipples and pussy were visible. Prem and Prakash pulled her out of the room to the beach. The resort employees gathered near the door to get a view of this angel.

There were 5 foreigners sunbathing in the beach. They saw her and couldn't take their eyes off her. We took a dip in the sea water and sat near the shore. The foreigners came towards us. They introduced them to be Kevin, Brad, Jason, Chris and Shane. They all were body builders. They told they were visiting India for a tour. They were all business partners. They were all aged around 35 and all of them were divorced.

We introduced ourselves and then their concentration turned towards mom.

Kevin : So who is this sexy milf.

Prem : She is Amudha- Dilip's mom. We are using her as our sex toy for the past 3 months.

Chris : So, all three of you are using his mom as sex slave.

Prem : No. Just we two. Dilip just watches.

Chris : What is the purpose of your visit here?

Prakash : This week is the last week for us with her. After this week we are moving elsewhere. We wanted to give her a nightmarish weekend. We want to make her taste as many cocks as possible.

Chris : Are you guys planning to pimp her?

Prakash : Yes. But it is not about money. We just want to watch her being ravished by so many cocks and we want to see her do the nastiest things in her life.

Chris : Ok. We are visiting many countries and we fucked women from all the countries. We are in a mission to taste the women in all the countries. We are experts in BDSM too. We are leaving this place tomorrow morning. So, we want her to be with us tonight. She is just the perfect Indian bitch we wanted. Her body is a complete sex package. She is tall and fleshy.

Prakash : That would be great. We have watched BDSM porn. But not for real. We would like to see her endure some pain. How much are you willing to pay?

The 5 guys went alone and discussed for a long time. Then they came back.

Chris : Money is not a matter for us. We can pay 1000 dollars for using her today. There is also another deal we would like to propose here.

Prem : What is that about?

Chris : If you could give a no holds barred rights on her for both today and tomorrow, we could even give you 5000 dollars.

Prem : What is no holds barred rights? And you told you will leave tomorrow morning. How can you use her tomorrow?

Chris : To answer your first question. We could do anything with her. ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING. No questions asked. We are planning to take a video of whatever happens to her today and tomorrow. We will leave Kevin here tomorrow. We will give commands from wherever we are through phone. All those commands have to be executed. She should fuck whoever we ask her to fuck. Kevin will pass the commands and also take video with our HD recorder.

Prem : That looks like a great deal.

Amudha : No. That looks dangerous. Please don't accept.

Prem : We don't know whether you accept or not. That doesn't matter. I have decided to take the deal. 5000 dollars is a huge sum.

Me : Please. We don't know what they have in mind. I don't know if my mother will be able to take their punishment.

Prakash : We wanted to fuck her roughly and in a nasty way. We are not experts in it. But they seem to be an expert in it. 5000 dollars is also a huge amount. It means 2 lakhs in Indian rupees. We can't let go of this opportunity.

Prem : Hey Chris. Can we be along with her all time watching the action?

Chris : Sure. So, the deal is done?

Prakash : Sure.

They gave the money in cash. They also took out a HD camera which they brought from America. They gave it to Prem and asked him to record everything that is happening from that instant. He immediately obliged and switched on the recorder. It was 2 PM at that time. The 5 guys surrounded Amudha. She begged "Please show some mercy on me"

Chris : Mercy? There is no way we could control ourselves when we see such a heavenly body.

They pulled the laces in her bra and panties and threw them into the sea. She covered her boobs with her hands and held her legs together to cover her pussy. The employees from the dinner room were eagerly watching. My brahmin mom was standing nude between 5 foreigners in a beach with only her mangalsutra on her neck.

Mom begged "Please. At least take me into the room and do whatever you want"

Shane : No. We like it here. Moreover this is a private fenced beach. You are not in danger.

They lifted her nude, walked into the sea and threw her on the water. She stood up with her wet body. Her body glistened in sea water and sun shine. Chris hugged her tightly from behind and pressed his cock over her ass. All the guys were in their boxers only. They stood in a circle. Chris played with her body for some time. Then he lifted her and threw her to Shane. Shane took her out of the water and he played with her body by pinching her all around. Mom was screaming and crying. Shane tossed her to Jason. Jason to Kevin and Kevin to Brad. While all others were playing with her boobs, Brad pinched her pussy. This changed mom's behavior totally.

Brad saw that and he clutched her pussy lips tightly. She looked up and closed her eyes and started moaning. The guys came close to her. Chris took one of her nipples while Shane took the other, Jason the tallest guy started kissing her on lips and Kevin bent below and started licking her asshole. Then Chris told this is just a warm up bitch. Now come to room let us have lunch and continue then.

We went in to the dinner room. Mom was dragged into that room. There were 5 guys in that room- The receptionist, the room boy, two cooks and a cleaner. They were stunned to see her nude. I could see erections in all their pants. The foreigners didn't mind anything. They just dragged her in. They told Amudha "Eat when you get chance to eat. You are going to get fucked for the next 40 hours continuously. We don't know when you will get a chance to eat.

Food was served in Buffet system. Rotis, breads, rice and some curries. Amudha ate as much as possible. As she was already hungry after her fuck in the car during travel. After we all ate. Mom was pulled back to the beach. They dragged her to the sea shore where the waves were coming and going. The 5 guys stood around her and removed their shorts. Their cocks sprung up. All their cocks were long thick and cleanly shaved. The smallest was that of Brad which was 8 inch and the biggest was that of Chris which was 10 inch.

She lay on the shore on her back. Brad mounted on her and started fucking her pussy. His cock size is something that Amudha has never experience. It was also thicker than other cocks she has seen. This made the animal inside her to take over. She wrapped her legs around brad's hips. She herself pulled brad's face towards her and started kissing him. The guys found out what was happening. Prem was showing all his cinematography skills. By switching focus from her pussy to her face whenever needed just to show that the bitch enjoyed this kind of rough fucking. He also took time to roll the camera over her body from top to bottom to cover her beauty.

They started biting her nipples taking turns. Chris stood over her face. He forcefully opened her mouth with his hands and started face fucking her. My brahmin mother was fucked ruthlessly in an open beach. Chris slowly inserted his cock into her throat. Mom gagged. Tears flew from her eyes. Just when she was about to choke, Chris took his cock out. Brad fucked her relentlessly for about 20 minutes. Atlast he cummed a bucket of sperm. Then Kevin lay on the ground. They made Amudha sit on his cock facing him. He positioned his cock near her pussy while Jason positioned his cock near her asshole from behind.

Though Amudha was accustomed to double penetration, the cock sizes were totally different in this case. Kevin pushed his cock completely into her pussy while Jason pushed her down so help Kevin. Mom was screaming all the way "Aaaaaaaaaaahhhh. Slowly........ Pleeeeeeeeease.." Kevin's full cock disappeared into her vagina. A huge wave from the sea struck them hard. Mom's body glistened again in the water.

Jason used the water as lubrican't and inserted his cock in mom's ass. As his cock was thicker than prem's and prakash's, he found it difficult to enter. Mom was trying to stop him from doing it. Chris stood in front of her and started mouth fucking her to stop her screams. Jason used all his power to force half of his cock inside her ass. Mom gave muffled cries as Chris's cock was in her mouth. Her body stayed like a statue for 4 seconds trying to digest the pain. Before even she could complete that, Jason pushed again real hard this time that his whole cock went in. Mom almost got up from them, but was held down by all the other guys.

She felt as if a huge iron rod was in her intestines. The guys felt as though their cocks touched each other within her body. They stayed in that position for 2 minutes to get her accustomed to the penetration. Then they slowly started to fuck her in and out. For each penetration she gave a jerk and a muffled scream. These guys were very strong and they were able to control their ejaculation for a really long time. They fucked her very hard. My mom was fucked like a pornstar in a beach shore with sea waves flowing over her and all her holes were used roughly. Before they could cum, mom squirted hard. Shane told "Wow,. She is a squirter. We will have that in mind during our night session"

123456...8