Sophisticated Mom To Cheap Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After 5 minutes of rapid fucking, Chris, Jason and Kevin cummed simultaneously. Chris came deep in her throat and made her drink it. Shane was the only one remaining. The other 4 guys went to the shore and took a volleyball and asked me, Prem and Prakash to join while Shane was enjoying his time alone with Amudha. He wanted her to squirt again. He asked her to do it. She was not able to do. So he fucked her pussy as hard as possible in missionary position with her legs wrapped around his ass. He fucked her ass deep as possible. He started scolding her badly "You dirty bitch. You love American cocks? You will go down to any extent to get your holes filled. I will tear your ass and pussy apart tonight." All these words seemed to have a magical effect on her that she squirted again and Shane came simultaneously.

Shane stood up and joined us in the volleyball game while Amudha lay in the sea shore exhausted with the sea waves striking her body. After 10 minutes she stood up and started walking towards our room.

Kevin : Where are you going bitch?

Amudha : To my room to wear something.

Kevin : Wear something? This is going to be your costume throughout the day and even night bitch. Come over here.

My mom stood there confused.

Kevin : It is an order bitch. Come here. Join us for the game. I haven't seen a milf playing volleyball nude.

She was picked for a team. Already the resort employees gathered around to watch the humiliation of my mom. She just stood there without playing any shot. Kevin smacked her ass and her ass bounced up and down. He warned her "If you don't take the next ball I will tear your ass apart"

The next ball was falling a bit far from mom. She had to dive to take it. The sight of my nude mom diving flat on the beach sand to take the ball was sexy as well as humiliating. She stood up with lots of beach sand sticking to her wet nude body. The other guys in her team went to her and encouraged her by giving pats on her ass and boobs. Prem was still covering the match with the video recorder covering mom's movements.

During the next serve, Prakash smashed the ball from his post straight on mom's boobs. It hit her boobs hard and she fell down with her boobs bouncing hard. The whole group erupted into laughter. The employees who were watching applauded loudly. Kevin swore "Stand up bitch. You shouldn't hit the balls with your boobs. You should use your hands" They were really humiliating Amudha.

As the match continued we heard some more noise. We turned around to find about 5 guys standing near the fence that separates this beach from the rest of it. They were fishermen. They were not allowed to enter inside this part of the beach. But the low height of the fence means they can always have a good view of what is going on here. Mom was surprised seeing them and she ran for a cover. But the foreigners held her and pushed her around to each other show that the fishermen have a good view.

Then they asked her to dance in front of them. Mom felt really degraded and humiliated. She spoke with tears in her eyes "Please. This is too much. You people use me as you wish. My whole body is yours. I am not willing to dance nude and get humiliated in front of those low class ugly people. I am from a respectable high class brahmin family. I can't do this"

Brad : We are against racial discrimination. We are not asking you to do it. We are ordering you to do it. You are our toy. Remember that? Now shut up and do some dance.

Mom tried to generate some dance steps out of her body reluctantly. Shane warned her that she has to dance in a full-fledged fashion. Mom started shaking her vigorously. She turned her ass towards the fishermen and shaked her ass like Shakira. It was a big punishment for her to be made to dance like this in open. There was a huge roar of applause and whistles from the fisherman. They shouted obscene remarks like "Wow.. what an ass. Where did you find this bitch? She is sexy as hell? Her ass is made for gangbangs" Mom could do nothing but close her eyes while doing these things.

This continued for sometime and the fishermen left. We played volleyball again till 7 PM and it was totally dark. All of them were tired. We asked the resort employees to get the food ready. They told it will take 30 minutes. We used the 30 minutes to lie on the shore facing the sky. Mom was in the middle of all the guys. The foreigners took the recorder from Prem and played the recording fast. They applauded Prem for covering the fuckfest really well. It was like a high quality porn video.

Food was ready by 7 30 PM. We all washed ourselves and went to the dinner room. Amudha was still not allowed to wear any dress. As soon as we entered the dinner room, we saw the foreigners working hard around a long dinner table. They were having lots of ropes.

Chris waved at us : Welcome back guys. We told you we are experts in bdsm. Look at our apparatus. Now lift that bitch and make her lie on the table on her back.

The table was really long and covers the entire width of the hall. Amudha was made to lie on the top part of the table. They used 2 ropes to tie her hands tightly to the legs of the table such a way that she won't be able to move her hands even for an inch. They stretched another long rope over her belly and surrounded the table along with her so that she won't be able to move her belly. Now she could move only her legs and thighs. This would help them to fuck her by placing her legs anywhere.

Shane : "The bitch is ready to be used. Let us begin"

Kevin : Yes. Let us give the bitch what she deserves

The 5 foreigners gathered around her and mauled her boobs ruthlessly. Prem started recording it. She has a really big pair of boobs which looks like those of pornstars. Though I, Prem and Prakash have used them. We never handled them this rough. These guys were literally battering her boobs. They were not just sucking the boobs. They were biting them furiously. Two guys were biting her 2 nipples while the other guys were biting the rest of her boobs.

I have never seen my mom screamed like this before. She was screaming as though she was being stabbed with a knife. Her legs were in the air cycling. She tried to break free. But the ropes were tied very tightly. She was able to move only her legs and thighs. She pushed the legs on either side of the table and pushed them tightly to the table. She was biting her own lips to control her pain.

They stopped it only after 5 minutes. By that time her boobs became totally red. Shane moved down and started licking her navel. After 5 minutes of torture, Amudha was happy to receive some oral stimulation. She closed her eyes and began moaning. Meanwhile Jason took out something from his bag. It was a set of plastic clips. They were joined together by a thread. He took 2 sets like that.

I knew what it was used for. I have seen it in BDSM videos. It was called the zipper. They clamped the clips on slave's body continuously. After sometime, when the blood has clotted, the masters used to pull the thread connecting the clips. All the clips will come out of the body causing severe pain to the slave.

Amudha opened her eyes and predicted what was about to happen. She screamed "No.. Don't use the zipper. It will be very painful. Please I have already suffered a lot of pain. I can't take more"

Brad : This bitch knows that it is a zipper. She has seen BDSM videos. Am I right bitch?

Amudha : No. I am not such a woman.

Brad : Don't lie you cock hungry bitch. If you lie again I will tear your ass and insert a heated rod.

Amudha : Sorry. I won't like. I have seen BDSM videos. But don't do this to me. I can't take anymore.

Brad : You can't tell what we do bitch. This is just a beginning. You are going to suffer pain tonight and tomorrow too. So, get ready with that mindset.

Shane took one zipper set and Jason took another zipper set.

They started clipping them one by one. Shane started from my mom's left boob while Jason started from right boob. As mom's body was fleshy it was easy for them to clamp the clips. When each clip was clamped, Amudha let out a muffled scream. She knew there is no way she could stop them. They both placed the clips starting from the boob and went towards her navel. So the two clip set gave a V-Shape on her body connecting her boobs and navel. Within the zippers were her mangalsutra making it a really sexy view.

Chris : Ok guys. Let us start having dinner

Prem placed the camera in a desk such that it till covers Amudha's body. We all started having dinner. Mom was left as such. She was lying on her back with her legs on the table in bent position with her knees up. We all took food in our plates and stood around her. Chris took a chicken leg piece which was filled with hot masala. He stretched it near mom's mouth and asked her to eat it.

Amudha : No. I am a brahmin. I don't eat non vegetarian food

Chris : You are a whore who has fucked your own son's cock. Now you are saying eating non vegetarian is a sin. Don't you think that is foolish?

Amudha : No please. I don't like non vegetarian food.

Chris : Eat it bitch. Or you are going to pay the price for refusing master's command.

He tried to force feed her. But she moved her face away. Chris got angry. He went near her thighs and spread them apart and told "A bad bitch like you deserves a punishment". He asked Shane and Jason to hold her legs apart. They obliged immediately.

He turned the bony part of the chicken piece towards her pussy and inserted in it. Mom realized what was going to happen. She tried to use her legs to push it away. But Shane and Jason were holding her legs very tightly. As the chicken piece went inside her pussy, Amudha let out a huge scream. She was continuously shouting "Pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaase. Take it out. Take it out. I beg you. I will eat the chicken as you say" Tears started flowing out of her eyes.

Chris took it outside. Still she was shouting in pain. Some of the masala was still left in her pussy. Chris called me there. I went near him. He asked me to lick the masala that is left in her pussy. I did as he directed. All the guys around us were giggling and making fun of us. The resort employees were watching all the things that were happening. After I finished cleaning her pussy she had some relief.

For the next half an hour they had their dinner while simultaneously playing with her body. They poured beer on her navel and pussy and drank it. They took a scoop of ice-cream and inserted it in her pussy using a spoon. Now, mom started feeling horny. The sensation of cold ice-cream inside her pussy took her to heights of ecstasy. She started moaning and her body started showing signs of orgasm building up.

After everyone finished dinner, they came to the table to see the ice-cream melting from her pussy and leaking to the table. But there was something else that attracted everyone's attention. Amudha was moaning hard and trying to roll either side shaking her legs and thighs. The guys surrounded her. They knew she was damn to horny. Prem took the camera.

Shane : What do you want now?

Amudha(in a mild voice) : Pleeeease.. Fuck meeeee...

Shane : I can't hear you

Amudha(in a bit louder voice) : Please..fuck my pussy

Shane : Louder bitch

Amudha (in a loud voice) : Fuck my pussy master.

Shane : Now look at the camera and beg for our cocks

Prem brought the camera near her face.

She looked at the camera and shoute "Please master. Fuck my pussy. I want all your cocks to ravage my pussy. Please. I will do anything you say"

Shane : We make the rules here. You will eventually get fucked. But only after we finish some more games.

Jason took a butt plug and 5 small rods which was connected to a device. Chris held her legs and lifted her ass off the table while Jason inserted the butt plug in her ass. Mom was still moaning. Brad connected the device to the plug point and switched it on. It was used to give mild electric shocks. They each took a rod and started playing with it on her body. It was really humiliating yet sexy to watch mom jump like a kid every time they touch her with the rod. Shane said "Be careful while touching her pussy. Make sure she doesn't reach her orgasm"

This game continued for 5 more minutes.

Shane looked at his four friends and told "Untie her and tie her for some easy spanking, guys"

They untied her and made her stand beside the table. They made her bend over the table such that her boobs were crushed against the table. The clips were still hanging on tightly to her body. They pulled her hands above her head and tied them to the legs on the either side of the table. Now we were able to see a good view of the back side of her body. Prem went near her and covered her entire back slowly by bringing the camera close to her body and moving it down till he reached her feat.

Kevin took a whip out of his bag. Amudha moved her head on table to see what was waiting for her and got shell-shocked

Amudha : Please. Don't use it. It will be paining.

Kevin : Ok. We won't whip you. But we won't fuck you either. Is it fine?

Amudha : Please. Fuck me as hard as you can and as rough as you can. But don't whip please

Kevin : No dear. A deal is a deal. We will fuck you only after we whip you. Now tell me do you want us to whip you?

Amudha : Ok.. But don't be too hard. It will....Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh..

Before she could complete her sentence Kevin gave a hard whip on her ass. Her huge buttocks received the whip and started shaking like a belly. After the flesh settled in place, I found some red marks on her white ass. She was literally dancing near the table trying to move either side. Shane went near her and held her body firmly. It was easy for Kevin now. He whipped her multiple times again. Mom was unable to bear the pain. After 10 whips, they untied her.

Brad : I think this bitch has got enough. She deserves a good fuck now.

Amudha : Thanks master.

Brad : We are in mood for a really rough fuck that you will never forget in your life. You may even faint in the middle. But we will never stop fucking

Amudha(in full mood) : No fuck is rough for me. I can handle absolutely anything. Now just fuck me as you wish. Use me as you wish.

I was stunned to watch my mom talking like this after getting ravaged like that.

Brad : You will regret your words bitch.

Telling this they pushed her down on the floor. All the 5 guys undressed. Kevin took his cock, spread her legs and positioned his cock on her pussy that was dripping with ice-cream. Mom placed her legs around his hips and held him tightly. Kevin pushed his cock with all his almighty power. Mom jerked as she was surprised by the sudden push. Kevin's whole cock went in in a single push. He took it out and gave another rough push and the whole long cock went in again. Amudha screamed again. Jason and Chris stood on either side holding her legs apart as far as possible. They were stretching her like an eagle's wings.

Brad went near her head and held her hands tightly above her head. Now Kevin started to drill her real hard. Amudha now started regretting whatever she told. Kevin's cock was very long and he was fucking her real hard without giving a second of rest. It was a painful experience. But still she loved it.

The room was filled with mom's screams and moans. Shane who was standing near her, took one end of the zipper from her left boob and pulled it suddenly. All the clips on that zipper came out with tapping sound. Amudha was not at all expecting this. Her eyes became wide out of shock and gave a huge shout. Before she could complete shouting Shane pulled the other zipper too. This time mom's screams became silent as she was too shocked to even shout. Her body alone was shaking in pain. There were red marks of blood clot on her body.

But Kevin didn't mind anything and fucked her like an animal. After 2 minutes of fucking, Amudha reached a huge orgasm. She started screaming and cumming simultaneously for about 20 seconds. Her whole body was shaking. The other guys were trying to hold her to the floor. But she was just out of control. Kevin leaked his cum at the same time.

Now they made her stand and bend on the table. Shane attacked her pussy from behind. This was again rough. He held her hair from behind tightly and made her face his face. She spit on her face while fucking her. Each pounding was real hard almost pushed the long table to the other side. After 5 minutes of fucking, Shane came in her pussy. He left his hold on her hair immediately. She was not having any energy at all and she fell down immediately to kneeling position.

But Brad held her hair and forced her to standup. He pushed her towards the wall. He aimed his cock at her asshole. Just like Kevin and Shane, he didn't waste any time. He inserted his whole cock in a single push. But this time it was her asshole. Instinctively, Amudha used her hands on Brad's stomach to push him back. But he got hold of her hands and pushed them above her head. He held her hands along with the wall and started ramming her asshole.

After sometime, Amudha started speaking "Please stop. I don't have any energy."

Kevin : Bitch. You allowed us to fuck as rough as possible. You are not allowed to take back your words.

Amudha : I didn't know you guys would fuck like horses. I can't take it anymore. Please leave me.

Jason : This bitch is talking too much. Bring her down. Let us teach her what real rough fuck is.

They pushed her to the floor. Brad lay besides her. He made her turn to the other side and aimed his cock at her asshole again. Chris lay on the other side of her and positioned his cock on her pussy. Jason knelt over her face. He asked her to open her mouth. She denied. And suddenly Chris lifted on of her legs and pushed his cock into her pussy while Brad inserted his cock in her ass. Both the cocks now disappeared into her wholes. She opened her mouth to scream. Jason took this opportunity to insert his cock in her mouth.

Chris and Brad inserted their cocks as deep as possible and started playing with their cocks inside her body. They told they could feel each other's cocks and started laughing. Mom was hugging Chris tightly while Jason was throat fucking her. This continued for 5 more minutes till Brad and Chris reached orgasm together. Jason then moved down to her pussy that was already filled with lot of cum. He fucked her for 1 minute and then took his cock out to spray his cum on her face.

All the 5 guys were tired now. Mom lay on the floor exhausted and totally drenched with cum. Prem was busy shooting the video. He covered every inch of her cum covered body. The foreigners went to their room asking Prakash to let her have her dinner and bring her to their room. He specifically mentioned not to clean her. I, Prem and Prakash helped her stand up and sit up on a chair. We took her food in plates and gave it to her. We didn't speak a single word. She ate a lot really. After that we thought, we had to help her walk. But she was real strong. She stood up herself and started walking to the foreigner's room. We followed her. She walked with her legs spread apart a little bit. Cum was leaking down her thighs and legs.

We went into the foreigner's room. They were all asleep as they were also tired. Kevin woke up hearing our sound. He ordered her to sleep on the floor of their room. They asked us to leave to our own room.

I woke up at about 7 AM in the morning. Immediately I rushed to the foreigners' room. Mom was still in the dirty state. She was being double penetrated by Shane and Brad. But this time it was really slow. Mom was moaning. Kevin was filming everything. She was feeling so good. Brad looked at me and told "Looks like somebody is surprised at how soft we are handling her. We will leave in half an hour. This is just a parting fuck. So we are just fucking her the way she likes"

123456...8