Sophisticated Mom To Cheap Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Only two guys were remaining now. They made her kneel in doggy position. One of them fucked her ass from behind while the other guy fucked her mouth from front. We all knew, it was going to end. Time was 12.15. They both didn't take much time to ejaculate. We all boarded our boats. Mom alone was left alone in that boat with a fisherman. We reached the resort by 12 30 PM exactly. The fishermen took her from the boat and threw her into the water in the beach. Mom was half awake and half asleep. Suddenly they all took their cocks out.

Amudha thought they were going to cum on her again. But she was startled to see what happened next. They all started pissing on her. As urine started hitting all over her body, She tried to get up and run shouting "You dirty fellows. I let you use my whole body. Don't do such nasty things to me. I won't even let my husband do this to me.". But one guy hugged her tightly and started pissing with her cock directed towards her belly. Now her back was open as she was standing and all the guys started pissing on her ass. After all was done, they left to their village.

Kevin called the resort employees to clean her up again soon. This time only the cleaner and room boy came. They took her to the shower and cleaned her up. It was around 1 PM. She was called for lunch. Amudha knew that the day was only going to get worse. So she ate as much as possible. We finished our lunch at around 1 30 PM. Kevin announced "Let us all get rest for some time. We will start our next adventure at 2:15 PM"

Amudha didn't even ask what it was. She thought he will bring some more people around the region to fuck her. She went to the foreigner's room and fell asleep before she knew. She was woken up at around 2 10 PM by Kevin. He threw a dress on her face. "Wear this soon and get ready"

In half sleep, she looked at the dress that was thrown to her. It was a sleeveless t-shirt and the short skirt that Prem and Prakash have bought her. She thought at least wearing a dress is better than roaming around nude throughout the day. She stood up and took her bag to take bra and panties.

Kevin : What are you searching bitch?

Amudha : Looking for my innerwear?

Kevin : Did I ask you to wear innerwear?

Amudha : No. But....

Kevin : Shut up bitch. Just wear those dresses and come to the reception.

She wore the t-shirt and the mini skirt. The t-shirt was white in color and very transparent. Half her cleavage was visible outside and her nipples were totally visible through the t-shirt. The skirt reached just above her knees. The fact that she didn't wear panties made it even worse. When she came out of the room to come to lobby, there was a bit of wind. Her skirt went up and the guys around got a glimpse of her pubic hair. She was afraid. She really wanted to know where she was going dressed like this. She asked Kevin. But he refused to respond.

Myself, Amudha, Prem, Prakash and Kevin took the car in which we came. Kevin was giving directions while Prem was driving. At last we entered our destination. It was an adult movie theater. The theater was ill maintained and it was showing a Malayalam adult movie. It was 3 PM when we reached there. The movie had already started I watched my mom in total shock seeing that.

Prem parked the car there. I was sitting with my mom in the back seat. All of us got down except mom. She was near the window reluctant to come down. She was sobbing. Kevin told "Stop acting bitch. Now get down the car"

Amudha "Don't you people find this horrible? Why are you doing this to me? Don't you guys have any limits? How can you try to use me in such a public place? I have been behaving like a bitch. I accept. But I can't fuck all the people in the world. What will happen if any of these guys have disease? Please I am also a human being. Give heed to my emotions"

Kevin thought for some time and at last told "Listen bitch. You are my slave. As per our agreement it is a no holds barred relation. We have the right to use you here. But you are correct about your fear for diseases. We give you the choice. You are allowed to choose if the guys will fuck you with or without condoms. So what do you say?"

Amudha : Can we just call it off? We can go back to the resort. If you want, ask the fishermen to bring their friends too. We can ask them to fuck me with condoms.

Kevin : The decision about who you fuck and where you fuck is already made. You just have to choose whether they will fuck you with or without condoms.

Amudha knew her situation and replied "Ok. With condoms" Telling those words she sat with her head on the window feeling really sad.

Kevin went out and bought a huge box of condoms and another big box with many cans inside. He told "Now the rate is going to increase. Rs.200 for each person as we are sponsoring condoms too" I asked "What are in those cans?"

Kevin : Energy drink. We don't know how many guys she is going to take today. So it is always good to have these energy drinks.

We bought 5 tickets and went in. I was expecting the worst. I thought there would be so many guys inside. But there were around 12 guys there. About 3 guys had brought 3 prostitutes with them. Mom was feeling really nervous. The movie was already playing. They were all sitting far away from each other. As soon as we entered in, they turned towards us. All the eyes ogled at my mom's body. As it was a bit dark, they were not able to find that she was not wearing anything inside. But as she was wearing sleeveless top, her white hands and cleavage were clearly visible. Her thighs and legs were also visible.

The guys who had brought prostitutes were already playing with them. All the people were workers working for daily wages. They were all looking ugly. Mom's face showed the disgust she felt on seeing them. Most of them had unshaved beards. Kevin directed us to the first row. Though it was the worst place to sit to watch a movie, Kevin's motive was to attract people's attention.

As we neared the screen, the light from the screen went through Amudha's dress making her whole structure visible. It was very clear that she didn't wear any inner garments. We sat in the front row. Kevin asked Prem and Prakash to sit on either side of mom. I sat to the left of Prem. Kevin knelt in front of mom. He moved her skirt up and started licking her pussy real hard. Being licked in pussy in a cinema theater had a telling effect on my mom.

She pulled him more towards her pussy by holding his hair. She started moaning loudly as always. Within a minute we saw two guys moving from their place. They came near Kevin. They asked Prem "Wow. She surely is a high cost whore. Where did you get her from? What is the cost? Should be at least 20000 rupees"

Prem : Her cost and where we bought her is none of your business. We are selling her at 200 rupees per cock. Are you interested?

Guy : 200 Rupees? Wow... We workers cannot even dream of a woman like her even if we sell everything we have. Look at the prostitutes in the other seats. See how ugly they are. Even they charge 500 rupees. This bitch is a high class woman. Look at her sexy legs and thighs. So smooth. I really want her now

Prem : One condition. You should use condoms. We will provide that too for free.

Guy : Sure. Here is the 200 Rupees.

The other guy who was watching the conversation took 200 rupees out of his pocket and gave it without saying a word. Both of them were given condoms. Now to explain about their appearance. They both were a bit short. About 5 feet tall. They had unshaved beard. Their age would be around 35. But they had a well built body. Their teeth were brownish with pan traces. They also smelt bad.

Kevin stopped licking suddenly and stood up. He went to the two guys and told - "Your turn guys" The two guys knelt down and each of them took hold of each of the pussy lips and started sucking. Amudha looked below and looked at the screen. They had added a porn scene from an english porn video in the movie. The screen showed a white milf being gangbanged by 5 black guys. She knew something even bigger was going to happen in the theater that day.

The guys each held one of her legs and started licking them from her feet. Amudha liked this. She liked being worshiped like this. The guys spoke among them "Look how flawless and white her skin is. I thought only cinema actresses have such beautiful body."

They slowly went up and reached her pussy again. One guy asked Prem "Can we remove this skirt? It is quite disturbing". Prem replied "You paid 200 rupees. The bitch is all yours. Do whatever you want with her. Use her as you wish"

The guys looked at each other and immediately pulled down her skirt. Amudha held them with her hands and begged "Please. Do what you want with the skirt on. I don't want to attract the attention of all the people."

The guys replied "You already have the attention of other people. Just look around you"

She looked around to find all the people in theater except the guys who brought prostitutes standing around her. One of them asked the guy who was licking my mom "Hey. How much did you pay to get to lick her? She must have been very costly. How did you get so much money?"

The guy replied "You won't believe. Just 200 rupees per person. And they give condoms for free."

The new guys were suprised "200 rupees? You are kidding me. Look at her body. Each of her body part deserves 5000 rupees. I don't want to miss the chance. Can I join?"

Prakash : Of course. Just give 200 rupees and use her as you wish. The only condition is you must use condoms.

New guy : Sure. Here it is.

He gave the money and at the same time, all the other guys also gave the money. There were a total of 10 guys now. All of them looked ugly in one or other way. One of them was the one who gave tickets to us. They had dirty teeth or they were fat or they were old. All of us moved aside. Prakash told them "She is now all yours. Use her till the movie runs. Don't fight among yourselves. She has the stamina to take all of you"

They all swarmed around her. Kevin took his camera out. We were not able to see my mom. We suddenly heard her voice "Aaaaaaahhhh.. please don't kiss my mouth. Kiss my cheeks if you want. Your mouth smells bad"

A guy replied "I paid 200 rupees bitch. You are mine now. I will do as I wish"

Her skirt came flying and fell on my face. Then her t shirt came out flying and fell on prem's face. Kevin asked one guy to move so that he can continue his video recording. The guys were ravaging her body. About 5 guys were mauling her boobs brutally. One of them told "Guys. Look at her mangalsutra. She is a married bitch. Does your husband know this?" Amudha replied "Noooo.... Please handle me softly"

The guys didn't reply. They spread her legs and placed them on both sides of the armrest of the seat she was sitting. Some guys were licking her boobs while some were licking her pussy. 2 guys were just mesmerized by her beauty. They were focusing primarily on her face trying to kiss as much as possible in spite of her resistance.

Suddenly Amudha screamed "No.. Don't bite the pussy. It will bleed. Pleeaaaaaaasee.. It will give a bad fucking experience for you only. Just suck it" The guys immediately obliged and my mom went to dream state. She closed her eyes. She didn't want to see the faces of these guys. She knew that would turn her off. She just closed her eyes and enjoyed what was happening to her.

Now all of them removed their dresses. Some of them had really huge cocks. But all of them were really disgusting. They were full of hair that was not cleaned properly. They had marks in their cocks. Good that mom asked them to use condoms. They all took one condoms each and wore them.

One of the guys told "Time to fuck her"

Another guy replied "It is tough to fuck her in her seat. Let her take her near the theater screen"

The guys lifted her on their shoulders and took her to the theater screens. The light was very powerful near the screens. It was a heavenly sight to watch my mother's body in that light. As soon as she was laid there a guy rolled her over and mounted on her from behind. He was fucking her pussy hard. Mom still had her eyes closed. She didn't want to watch those ugly faces fucking her.

One by one they fucked her hard. But none of them lasted long. There were 3 guys remaining. They looked like friends. They planned on double penetration. One of them lay down. The other two guys lifted my mom and placed her over his cock such that his cock entered her pussy. One guy placed his cock on her pussy. This double penetration was nothing compared to the amount of pounding she has received the last two days. Amudha didn't mind it. But she did moan in ecstasy. The guys were experts in using bad words.

They scolded my mother using so many words "This bitch has come from a high class bitch family" "I think she is born to a high class slut too" "Yes. Her mother would have cheated on her husband and fucked a truck driver and given birth to her. That is the reason why she is much interested in people like us"

All these words made her even more horny and she started shouting "Yes.. I am a bitch. I am a cheap slut. Fuck me.. Fuck me.. Fuck me hard bastards"

Hearing this the guys got hold of her hair and started fucking her as fast as possible. The guy fucking her pussy ejaculated and the 3rd guy took his position. Now the two guys and my mom reached climax together. They fell on her body hugging her. We looked around. The movie was going to end. Only these 3 guys who were fucking her and the guys who brought prostitutes were there. All the others had left. The guys fucking the prostitutes were nude along with their prositutes.

2 guys came with the 2 prostitutes came to us. They heard about her low rate. The prostitute asked, "Can we also use her?" Prem replied "Of course. Ladies need to give only 100 rupees as they don't need condoms"

The 2 guys and the 2 prostitutes gave 600 rupees in total. The 2 guys had already fucked the girls and ejaculated in their pussy. The 2 guys got an erection again. They came near Amudha and started fucking her in double penetration position in which the previous 2 guys fucked. But this time one of the prostitutes sat on her face and asked her to lick her pussy. Their pussy was full of cum of the two guys. Mom hesitated. The prostitutes were ugly too. They were fat and black. Their pussy was not properly maintained. But she had no other go. She had to lick that ugly pussy. As before, she had to close her eyes and think of something else before licking them.

Meanwhile the guys were getting harder with their fuck. I noticed that both of them had a 10 inch long cock. So mom was feeling some discomfort being double penetrated. But her screams were muffled due to the pussy on her face. The two prostitutes exchanged positions periodically. The 2 guys seemed to last forever as they had ejaculated just some time back. Mom was getting tired. She was trying to hold the cock tighter using her ass muscles so that they will cum faster. But the guys pulled her ass cheeks and legs apart knowing her plan. They fucked her continuously for about half an hour and then they ejaculated. Both the prostitutes have sent their juices flowing on mom's face by then.

The movie was over at that time. We took her dresses from the floor. They had become dirty as guys have stepped on them. We made my mom wear the dress. While leaving one of the guys came to Prakash and asked "So. What is your plan after this?"

Prakash : We are not sure yet. We have time till tomorrow morning to use her. We need to find more clients.

Guy : Wow. Can you bring her to the place I tell? We are 10 guys including me. But all of us are well endowed. You saw my cock. There are even 11 inch cocks out there. They are more than willing to pay the amount you ask.

Prakash : Sure. Where can I meet you?

Guy : Do you have place?

Prakash : We have a resort. But we have fucked her enough all around that place. We need to try some other place.

Guy : Ok. Time is 6 30 PM now. Can you get her to a place I tell at around 8 PM? It is quite a risky place. But adventurous.

Prakash : Sure. We love such places. How can I contact you?

Guy : My name is Sundaram. Note down my mobile number.

Prakash noted the number and told the plan to Prem and Kevin asked Kevin's permission. Kevin was very happy. The prostitutes were fighting with Sundaram. They told that, usually his friends used them only. Now they are using the new bitch. As a result they won't get money. They swore bad words at Amudha who was sitting in the car seat with door opened. She was totally exhausted. They called her the white skinned bitch. Mom was unable to hear all the bad words they told. Kevin tried to compromise them "Don't worry. We will give you 200 rupees each." They got the money and left.

Prem asked sundaram : So. What do you do? What kind of place is this?

Sundaram : We are construction workers. We are working on construction of a big building. The building is in the town in the main road. We have built 2 floors. We 10 guys stay there only. We have tube lights there. Every week we used to bring prostitutes there and fuck them with the lights on. The main road is totally visible from above. But people in road can see what we do easily. It gives a feeling of fucking a woman in the middle of a busy town.

Prem : Wow.. Awesome. We would love to come there.

Sundaram : Sure. Clean her up and dress her up nicely while bringing her. We don't want to dress her like a slut. We want her to look like a royal high class woman.

We parted with those words and reached our resort. The resort employees looked at the state of mom's dress and knew what happened. We had our dinner at 7 PM. Kevin had dinner fast and went out to buy Amudha a new dress. He came back by around 7 30 PM. He had bought her a sleeveless top and a long skirt. Both of them were red color.

The resort roomboy cleaned her up this time. They made her wear the dress. It didn't make her look slutty. But still it was sexy. Her hands and a small part of her cleavage were visible. We gave her red lipstick and red nail polish and asked her to apply them on her lips and both hand and leg nails. She applied them. She wore a pair of high heels slippers. She looked really like a princess. She had tied her hair like a bun. Given the high heels, her ass was protruding backwards. This time she was allowed to wear bra and panties too. They were of black color.

We got a call from Sundaram asking us to start. We started and reached there around 8 PM. Sundaram gave us directions. We got out of the car. The place was at the heart of the city. A building to accomodate an office was being built. Though the ceiling for all floors were done, the walls were not yet complete. This means the building is totally open. But, as we went upstairs people in the road cannot see what is happening within the first floor. There was a public toilet next to it. Outside the toilet, there were 5 beggars sitting and giving us a cold stare. We saw the 2 prostitutes whom we saw in the afternoon standing next to them trying to convince them to have sex.

Amudha : Those bitches are not even leaving beggars. They are hardly earning money. The bitches want that money too

Kevin : Yes. Pathetic. Even after we gave so much money in the afternoon, they are doing this.

By that time Sundaram came down and helped us climb the stairs up. He had already collected the money and gave it to us. There were 9 other guys, one of them we saw in the theater. All of them really well built. But they were all sweating hard. All of them were wearing a sleeveless vest, a lungi and an underwear inside. Sundaram went in and introduced us to them.

All of them had their tongues out seeing her. All the 10 guys assembled in line. Kevin addressed them "We hereby present you our slut. Tonight, she is your slut. Your slave. Don't show any inhibition. Use her as you wish. Actually, the rougher you get the happier we get. There is only one condition. You need to use condoms. Other than that you can use every inch of her body as you wish"

1...345678