Sorority Pledge Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now understanding the conversation Lexi smiled in amusement. Seeing this Amy turned to her real reason for visiting,

"The main reason I'm here is that as a fellow short arse," she looked at Amber with a smile as she said this,

"I wanted to pass on a few tips."

"Firstly it's important you know that Harmony's face makes a very comfortable seat!" she laughed,

"And she can do astonishing things with her tongue!" added a smiling Tiphany,

"Seriously though," continued Amy,

"Make sure you follow the rules, Ashley is really nice but she can be strict when she needs to be. Also be careful not to piss off Cindy, she can be pretty funny at times but if you annoy her she's a..." Amy couldn't find the word so Tiphany found it for her,

"Psycho!" stated the 36D blonde in a serious voice,

"She's banned from coming in here now as Ashley doesn't trust her, but if she does come in just be polite & play it from your side of things, explain that you'll get in trouble if Ashley finds out you let her in." Amy suggested,

Then Tiphany looked Harmony in the face as she said,

"Cindy really hates Harmony, so if she loses it & tries to hurt our orally skilled friend please try & stop her. You might not realise this Harmony, but most of us don't have any problem with you, we're just taking advantage of a fun situation, but we don't want to see you get hurt for the sake of it." She explained kindly.

"Come on Tiph, we need to let the pledges get all that tasty cum off themselves." Joked Amy,

"Yum Yum, do you think they're going to lick it off each other?" retorted Tiphany.

Amy leant forward & pinched Harmony's arse before saying,

"See you later cutey!" and blowing her a kiss as the two first years left laughing hysterically.

As they left Amber hurried in to the shower leaving the other three pledges to wait on the bed.

Once Amber was done Lexi felt her way to the shower insisting she needed to learn, so the others shouldn't help her. Once she was done Harmony took off her cum stained robe & as she pulled a towel tightly around herself & started towards the bathroom there was a knock on the door. Reluctantly Jess pushed past her to let whoever it was in. As she was about to step in to the bathroom Harmony's heart skipped a beat as she saw Rebecca's smiling face looking in through the now open door,

"Hi girls," she cooed,

"I'm sorry to disturb you when you're changing, but I need a quick word with Harmony." She explained with what Harmony knew was forced niceness.

Turning to look at Harmony she continued, still in the fake sweet voice,

"Oh I can see you're about to get in the shower, well that's okay I can talk to you while you're in there." She explained before walking straight in to the bathroom gently pushing Harmony in front of her.

Once they were both through the door Rebecca pushed it shut & quietly locked it, before walking forward & turning on the shower, being careful not to get splashed by it. Now they were alone the black haired girl dropped the sweet smile & fixed Harmony with a more suggestive one as she crossed the small room again.

Rebecca leant her 5 foot 4 frame against the back wall of the room & with a lick of her lips she used her left hand to pull up her skirt, revealing her naked crotch, before lightly patting the top of her right thigh with her other hand,, saying,

"I seem to have a very sticky problem, do you think you'd like to help me deal with it?".

Without thinking about it Harmony immediately sunk to her knees in front of the first year & stuck out her tongue as she thrust her head forward & took a long slow lick along her enemy's outer lips. As Harmony's tongue dove deeper immediately encountering the wetness Rebecca had hinted at, the black haired girl looked down & saw that although the kneeling pledge had her eyes closed she also had a smile on her face that hadn't been there a second before.

Rebecca let the skirt fall, hiding Harmony's face from view & between sighs of pleasure she whispered loudly enough for her victim to hear,

"I'm sure you don't want your fellow pledges to find out what we're doing, so if you get me off quickly I promise I'll cum quietly." She giggled.

As Harmony's tongue thrust in deeper & harder Rebecca knew she was going to reach her peak soon, she had been very turned on by the musical faces game earlier & the thought of making Harmony unwillingly pleasure her in secret, just feet away from her fellow potential pledges, had meant she was seriously excited before the blonde's tongue got anywhere near her dripping snatch. She grabbed the towel around Harmony & pulled it away, leaving the taller girl naked, before rolling up the towel & using it to cover her own mouth.

Harmony also knew Rebecca was near the edge, she had licked off enough girls in the past week to recognise the signs of an impending orgasm. As the tip of her tongue found the standing girl's clit Harmony's mouth was full of the taste of Rebecca's love tunnel. Harmony found herself thinking that actually Rebecca tasted pretty good down there, but as soon as she thought this she was furious with herself for allowing her mind to wander to such a perverted thought, of course she didn't like the taste of another girl's box, let alone Rebecca's, after all she hated Rebecca, didn't she?

These thoughts took up so many of Harmony's thoughts that she was caught off balance when Rebecca thrust her weight down on the blonde's face as she came hard, her cries of ecstasy muffled by the towel, in fact the only thing that stopped Harmony falling on her back was the fact that her head was clamped tightly between Rebecca's quivering thighs.

Harmony had got her hands down resting on the floor by the time Rebecca's thighs loosened their grip, so she was able to stop herself from falling. As she lowered herself gently to the ground Harmony thought the black haired tormentress was done with her, but not quite, Rebecca lowered her sopping slit to Harmony's mouth once more, whispering,

"Well, clean it!".

Once she was satisfied she was clean enough to leave Rebecca stood & helped Harmony to her feet, as she urged the pledge in to the shower the black haired girl added, still whispering,

"Thanks slut, living here's so much fun now I own you!" she laughed at the disgusted look Harmony gave her on hearing this.

Rebecca hurried to the bathroom door, once again quietly sliding the lock, as she opened the door she called out loudly,

"Thanks Harm, you've been a great help."

Rebecca didn't hang around to be asked questions, as soon as she was out of the bathroom she strode to the door of guest room 1 pausing only to call back to the 3 other pledges,

"Bye girls, see you later."

As Lexi was busy drying her hair, Amber was concentrating on plucking her eye lashes & Jess was just off in her own little world, none of the girls even considered the possibility that anything odd had just happened, so when Harmony returned from the bathroom a few minutes later nobody asked her anything, although Jess did hurry past to get her own shower.

* * * * * * * * * *

Chapter 22: An Evening's Entertainment

As she dried her hair & pulled on a clean pledge robe Harmony wondered why she'd gone down on Rebecca, she could easily have said no, after all nobody had ordered her to do it. She didn't understand why she was still seemingly unable to say no to the pretty first year, pretty, did she just think of Rebecca as pretty! Her mind was playing tricks on her, she must be really tired, still though it wasn't that bad going down on Rebecca, nobody else had found out about it, it was over quickly & she did taste nice.

Just as it struck Harmony that she had thought of Rebecca as tasting nice, again, her thoughts were interrupted by Ashley coming in & ordering the 3 of them that were dressed in to the kitchen to help with preparing dinner for everyone, the sorority president also called in to Jess to hurry up & join the others in the food preparation.

The next hour or so was uneventful, the 6 potential pledges, under Taylor's supervision, got the food ready easily & it was all laid out ready to be eaten by 7 o'clock when they were joined by the 27 sorority sisters.

Taylor had said that the pledges needed to be split up & should share tables with some of the first years so they could get to know the girls they would be sharing a floor with for the next 3 years if they got in to the house. To Harmony's relief it was Catalina & Jess who were sent to join Cindy, Rebecca, Britney & Michelle. Amber & Poppy were grouped with Ashley, Heather, Amy & Tiphany. This left Harmony & Lexi seated with Cassie, Scarla, Taylor & Taylor's second year friend Zara.

The meal was a relaxed affair & Harmony got on well with everyone around her table. Most of their conversation was unremarkable although everyone was very interested in Scarla's claim that although she might struggle to teach Lexi to surf, she could definitely teach the blind girl to water-ski or sail if she'd like to learn. The topic of Zara came up too as Lexi was curious to know why as a second year she had been involved in managing that afternoon's pledge task. If she could see Lexi might have been amused by the looks of surprise on Harmony & Cassie's faces when Zara explained that Taylor had been told to choose her assistant for the task & as they sometimes slept together she was the natural choice.

Across the room Rebecca sat eating ice cream & feeling very pleased with herself. She was sure that her clever trick of turning on the water as soon as she entered the bathroom with Harmony had succeeded in muffling the sounds of what the two girls had been doing as well as making sure the other pledges had believed her story. What's more she was certain her control over the pledge was growing stronger every day which both turned her on & made her feel proud of how well she had played the whole situation. As she stared across at Harmony it struck Rebecca that when she had first met the blonde 4 years before instead of her & Cindy trying to beat her up they should have just dragged her off somewhere quiet & made her go down on them both. If they'd succeeded her best friend wouldn't now be putting her own place in the house in jeopardy because of the vindictive streak that stained her character causing her to want to punish Harmony over & over again for the trouble the two of them had got in to for trying to beat the poor girl up. As she licked her lips Rebecca thought with satisfaction that her way of dealing with Harmony was definitely better than her blonde friend's.

Cindy on the other hand was absolutely seething, she had been humiliated at being forced to kiss Amy's feet & Heather's ass cheek earlier in the day, then she had embarrassed herself & hadn't even been able to sit on a pledge's face during the game of musical faces & now she had been banned from going in the pledge's rooms as Ashley didn't trust her. For the past hour she had been day dreaming about finding Harmony alone & giving her a damn good kicking, pulling out her hair & scratching her face to make her even more ugly than she already was, but she knew that whilst Harmony was a potential pledge giving her the beating she deserved would get Cindy herself kicked out of the house. Whilst Cindy had no worries about money & could easily get in to another sorority or pay for an off campus house, she knew her Dad would be cross if she was chucked out so soon after he'd given a large donation to the sorority to ensure she won her sisterhood during the very first task.

As she heard the scraping of chairs as girls stood to leave, Cindy made her decision, she would go down to the gym downstairs, if she happened to run in to Harmony in the changing room she'd give her that kicking, but if not then she'd have a nice long jog on a running machine to work out some of her anger. Rebecca followed her as she left & headed downstairs, the black haired girl heading for a gentle swim.

Harmony & the other pledges were told to clear the tables, do the washing up & put all the plates, glasses, etc away. Once this was done the girls were all sent to guest room 1 where they were joined by Ashley & Taylor.

"As you know girls we've mentioned a few times that you need to get to know your fellow first years, so we're going to play a little game, with Harmony." Ashley explained as she took a seat by the desk.

Taylor sat down opposite her & the other 5 pledges were told to adjust the pillows so they could lay side by side with their backs against the pillows so they'd be able to see everything in front of them. Harmony was directed to a chair Taylor had positioned a couple of feet from the end of the bed. When she sat down Harmony saw that Ashley & Taylor were now at an angle either side of her & the others were directly opposite her, so all 7 girls could see her clearly.

"So for this game I'm going to name each first year sister in turn & Harmony you have to give us 3 words or phrases you'd use to describe that girl. I want you to be totally honest, as long as you do this there will be no consequences." Ashley Instructed her.

"Okay, let's start with Amy."

Harmony thought for a second before replying,

"Cute, cheeky, funny."

"Cassie."

"Nice, gentle, has a pretty smile."

"Tiphany"

"Massive boobs, not the smartest, very rich."

"Scarla"

"Strong, determined, sporty." Taylor nodded her approval to this answer,

"Heather"

"Confident, quiet, sleeping with Ashley!" this caused several of the girls to laugh & even Ashley herself smiled.

"Cindy"

"Nasty, vindictive, bitch! I've got several more if you want more answers!" joked Harmony, again triggering laughter.

"No that's fine," smiled Ashley,

"let's move on to Britney"

"Big bum, cool tattoo, has a dirty mind."

"Okay & lastly Rebecca"

"Clever, beautiful, manipulative." Harmony answered almost immediately. This answer was met by puzzled looks from both Ashley & Michelle & once she thought about what she'd said Harmony's hand shot up to cover her mouth in surprise, she couldn't believe she'd described the cruel girl, who so delighted in making her do humiliating & nasty things, beautiful.

"Not bad, I'd agree with almost all of those statements, well done." Ashley congratulated Harmony.

Ashley & Taylor moved their chairs to where Harmony had been sitting as Harmony herself was told to join the other pledges on the bed, she squeezed in to a gap between Lexi & Amber & thought she felt the Chinese American girl pinch her bottom as she shuffled on the bed to get comfortable, but when she looked around in surprise Amber was whispering something to Poppy to her left & both her hands were resting on her own legs.

"Now we're going to ask you all some questions, just stick your hand in the air if your answer is yes. The only requirement to this game is that you tell the truth." Explained Taylor.

"Let's start with an easy one, are any of you a virgin?" asked Ashley,

No hands went up, although Harmony did notice a few of the girls looked towards Lexi as if they were expecting her to raise her hand.

"That'd be a no then!" commented Taylor.

"Okay then, before today had any of you given a blow job?" asked Ashley,

5 of the 6 hands went in to the air,

"Looks like it's just you who hadn't Poppy." Commented Ashley before she added,

"Catalina, that's quite a face you're pulling, am I right in guessing you don't enjoy sucking sausage?",

"I've only done it twice, once to help steal another girl's boyfriend & the other time on that boy's birthday. I'm far too hot to need to blow a boy to get him turned on, but I've watched enough pornos to know how to do it well." She stated with noticeable arrogance in her voice.

This response drew a bit of laughter so Ashley waited for a few seconds before continuing,

"So most of you've sucked cock, but who's licked pussy?" was the sorority president's next question,

Harmony assumed Ashley meant who had done so before arriving in the house, so kept her hand down, but Poppy & Amber put their hands up.

Taylor looked mildly surprised seeing Amber's hand rise,

"I think we were all expecting to see Poppy's hand go up, but you're a bit of a surprise Amber." She reflected,

"I've known for a couple of years that I'm bi," explained the Chinese American girl,

"I've been out with more boys than girls, but I have slept with 3 girls in the past 18 months." She said confidently.

Smiling back at her Ashley said,

"Wow, good for you, you know what you want & you're not embarrassed about it, that's an impressive attitude."

After a few seconds pause Ashley moved on to her next question,

"You've told us what you've done, but what about what's been done for you, who's had their pussy licked?"

This time 3 hands went up,

"No surprises Poppy & Amber, but you too Catalina?" asked Taylor,

Catalina grinned broadly before simply replying,

"Any boy who wants to sleep with me has to earn it! I've let a couple of girls eat my peach too but I certainly wasn't going to return the favour!" she stated with a little giggle.

Ashley found these responses quite helpful in evaluating the girls, she realised that Catalina had a very high opinion of herself & seemed to have no issues over stealing other girls boyfriends. She had also discovered that Amber had more about her than she had expected & Jess maybe less.

Ashley stood & walked over to the intercom, she pressed the button & said,

"Could the 7 first year candidates please come to guest room 1 now."

Turning back to the girls on the bed she explained what was about to happen,

"I've decided that you will each have a big sister, another first year who has already earned her sisterhood. This will help you get to know your fellow first years & they will help guide you through the pledging process. They won't know everything so still feel free to ask Taylor, Michelle or me if you have a question your big sister can't answer, but as they've already got in to the sorority & been through their initiation they'll certainly be able to answer most of your questions. Lexi, this is extra important for you as if there is a pledge task you need help with or can't do because of your sight then your big sister will help you or maybe even represent you."

The pledges sat in silence contemplating how they could benefit from this arrangement & who each of them would like to have as their big sister whilst most of the first years filed in. Scarla was the only first year missing & Ashley explained that this was because she wasn't as keen as the others to be a big sister so she had been allowed to be left out.

Ashley & Taylor took their seats again at either side of the foot of the bed leaving the 7 first years (Amy, Britney, Cassie, Cindy, Heather, Rebecca & Tiphany) stood against the back wall of the room facing the pledges who were still on the bed.

"Pledges, you will get to choose who you want for a big sister, you must name the girl & explain honestly why you want that girl. Each first year can only be big sister to one of you, so once a girl's been chosen they'll be unavailable to the rest of you." Taylor informed everyone.

As she heard this a few thoughts ran through Harmony's head. She was glad that there was no way she would have to suffer Cindy as her big sister as even if she was left until last she'd have two first years to choose from as there was one more first year than pledge. She thought that Cassie would be nicest to her, but after the nice things Tiphany had said to her earlier she thought the beautiful big breasted girl would be pretty cool. Then she saw Rebecca look right at her licking her lips & suddenly the thought rushed through her mind that she had to be Rebecca's, but as soon as she thought this she made herself think about Cassie or Tiphany instead & then her mind let her down again, suddenly she saw herself kneeling on the floor between Cassie & Tiphany with both girls naked & thrusting their pussys at her face.