Sorority Pledge Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The game was best two out of three tries & the aim was to drag the other team far enough for you to reach the crash mats behind your team. The first attempt was a complete walkover with Catalina's power & Amber's strength & lower centre of gravity easily over powering Harmony's team who only had Poppy able to show any real resistance. Although changing the order they were stood in meant Harmony's team put up a better fight second time around it still wasn't long before they crumpled into a heap giving Catalina's team an unassailable 2-0 lead.

After putting away the crash mats & the rope Ashley led the pledges up to the games room where Cassie was waiting for them. Ashley lined up the girls so she could speak to them,

"Each of you will be playing one game in hear worth two points to the winner. One pair will compete at pool, the second at air hockey & the third at table tennis, Lexi you will be represented by Cassie again as you wouldn't have a fair chance at any of these games. The girls with the lowest scores overall will get to choose both their game & their opponent.".

Jess got to pick first so she chose to face Harmony at table tennis, Catalina went for a game of air hockey versus Cassie which left Amber to play Poppy at pool.

Catalina had the easiest victory smashing her shorter & less physically strong opponent 15-4, although Jess also won pretty easily seeing off Harmony 15-7 at table tennis which she was clearly far more practiced at than her opponent. The pool match was far closer with Amber eventually potting the black when it was the only ball left to go in their third & deciding frame.

The last of these games was a different version of pool called killer pool, the rules were simple as each player had three lives & every time they failed to pot a ball they lost one of these lives. The six girls took it in turn to take a shot & only the last three to be eliminated would receive points from the game. Jess & Cassie were eliminated first & after a few more minutes Harmony went out. Catalina earned a single point as the fourth girl to be eliminated before after a lengthy contest Amber again edged out Poppy. This meant Amber received 3 points, Poppy 2 & Catalina one.

It was 9 o'clock by that point so Ashley sent the pledges back into the party room to update them on the overall scores of the pledge challenge & give them instructions relating to that night & the next morning,

"This evening's games have definitely helped Amber & Catalina the most, the leaderboard is now Harmony 84 points, Lexi 79, Poppy 73, Amber 60, Catalina 57 & Jess 31. Tonight we won't be using the harnesses as I want you all to get a good night's sleep. Harmony, Lexi & Amber will be sharing guest room 1, Catalina & Jess will be in guest room 2 & Poppy will be having a sleepover with Cassie due to Poppy losing the sleeping bag challenge earlier today. Breakfast will be at 9AM again as the first challenge of the day will be at ten.".

As Harmony led Lexi out of the room she glanced at the whiteboard listing everything sexual the pledges had done since entering the house & she wasn't surprised to see the orgasm she had given Rebecca before dinner had been added to her total. As they reached the door Harmony felt Rebecca brush against her going in the opposite direction before Cindy deliberately barged into her as she followed the black haired girl into the party room.

The next hour was very relaxed for the girls in Harmony's room, they were all crashed on the bed watching TV & gossiping along with Poppy. By 10pm Cassie had come & fetched Poppy which had it seemed jolted the others as to how tired they actually were so they had all changed into their nightdresses & got in to the big comfortable bed. As Harmony was undressing she had noticed something stuck inside the arm of her pledge robe, peeling off the tape that held it in place she saw it was a small piece of card with a message written very small on it,

"Meet me in the basement shower room at midnight, don't tell anyone. Rebecca X X X".

Harmony was tired so didn't want to wait up for two more hours & it struck her as weird that Rebecca would put kisses at the end of her message, but even as she reread the text she knew that she'd be there. As she lay there an hour later with Amber & Lexi both asleep to her left Harmony did consider that maybe it was an old note but even as she thought this she remembered that she had seen Rebecca that afternoon & she would have said something then if Harmony had failed to turn up when told to. The only positives Harmony could think of about this situation were that Amber was in the bathroom when she had found the note so nobody else had seen it & that as this meeting was being kept so secret Rebecca definitely wouldn't have told Cindy or invited the cruel blonde to join them.

In the other pledge room Catalina had spent an hour in the bath whilst Jess had enjoyed another spliff so feeling very chilled out they had both fallen straight to sleep as far apart as the bed would allow.

* * * * * * * * * *

Chapter 32: Harmony's Horror

A few minutes before midnight Harmony slipped out of bed & crept to the door, she opened it slowly & silently before stepping out into the hallway & shutting it again just as quietly. The lights were always left on in the house's hallways so she walked straight to the staircase that led to the basement & noiselessly made her way down it. She stopped at the foot of the stairs & took a deep calming breath before moving forward a few steps to the open door of the shower area. She had expected to see Rebecca there laying flat on her back on one of the benches or stood in the middle of the room smiling confidently but instead the dark room seemed empty. Thinking she must have arrived before the dominant black haired girl she walked forward intending to sit & wait but almost as soon as she got through the door Harmony felt herself pulled back by an arm holding her tightly around the neck & pulling her head back so hard that she couldn't open her mouth to cry out. As she tried to struggle Harmony felt her assailant's other hand press a wet cloth over her nose & as she was forced to inhale something so strong that it made her eyes water she felt a massive head rush like she had stood up too fast.

Harmony now felt incredibly dizzy like the room was spinning & her eyes closed involuntarily, she felt like she was falling asleep. As she fell back against the person holding her she was in a daze & barely noticed them lowering her to the floor & hurriedly pulling her night dress & pledge name tag up over her head. When she started to regain her senses a few seconds later she thought at first that someone had turned out the light in the hallway but then she realised she had been blindfolded & what was worse it dawned on her that she was now flat on her back totally naked & something seemed to be holding her hands & feet still. For the next minute or so she just lay there trying to get her bearings as the person who had attacked her seemed to be doing something quite uncomfortable to her ankles. She thought about screaming for help but it occurred to her that this might be some weird game of Rebecca's & she knew the black haired girl would be furious if Harmony shouted & got her in trouble.

Eventually Harmony felt hands removing the blindfold but as it took her a few seconds for her eyes to adjust to the light she only saw someone's back as they walked over to the doorway. A second later Harmony heard the click of a light switch & after blinking a few times at the sudden brightness she saw who her attacker was & gasped in shock & terror, walking back towards her with a triumphant smile on her face & a vicious looking whip in her hand was Cindy.

"I see you got my note then! So nice of you to come! I'm sorry Rebecca couldn't make it but don't worry, we're going to have so much fun!" Mocked the vindictive blonde.

Harmony tried again to move & when this proved futile she tried to see what was keeping her so immobile. Seeing this Cindy gave a little chuckle before telling her,

"Struggle all you want you won't get free! Your hands are in a spreader bar the middle of which is against the back of one of the legs of the bench that's attached to the wall. Your legs are also in a spreader bar but I wouldn't try to move them too much if I were you as I've got each of your ankles clamped between two heavy duty metal plates which will snap down & severely break them if I stamp on the plates or drop something heavy on them, or maybe they'll snap down themselves if you try too hard to throw them off!".

Harmony had never felt so scared, she knew Cindy was sadistic & violent & that she hated her, what was worse it appeared that she had absolutely no way to escape from this seemingly awful situation. Cindy on the other hand was absolutely delighted, she had Harmony completely trapped with no hope of rescue & she had as much time as she liked to taunt, humiliate & punish the prone girl for her failure to accept that she Cindy was her superior in every way.

With a cruel smirk on her face Cindy bent down & unzipped a large sports bag she had placed just in front of her before returning to her full height to look down on Harmony,

"Don't look so nervous Harmony I told you we are going to have some fun & I've brought some toys to help us do so!"

Cindy held out the first of her toys so that Harmony could see it & as she mentioned each additional one she took it out of the bag & showed it also to her intended victim,

"We've got some pliers, a piercing gun, a whip, a nice big box of drawing pins, a mouth spreader, a cattle prod, a pack of laxative pills, a lovely big strap-on, a pair of nipple clamps, a gag & a few other things I think I'll keep as a surprise for you!".

Harmony didn't fully take in what every object she was shown was & she didn't think what some of their purposes would be but she was terrified of the strap-on which looked enormous & the cattle prod as she knew if that was used on her it would be incredibly painful.

"Just so you know I am going to make you scream! Some of the time you'll be gagged & some of the time you won't as I want to enjoy hearing how much I'm hurting you, but don't worry we won't be disturbed as anyone who can help you is two whole floors away. None of the other pledges will notice you're gone either as Catalina or Jess wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire, the pink haired dyke's up on the first floor with Cassie, that dumb blind girl isn't capable of noticing anything & Amber is more likely to come & help me hurt you than she is to stop me doing it even if by some miracle she did hear anything. You're all mine for the next six hours & believe me it'll seem like six years to you!" Cindy taunted.

Cindy started by covering Harmony's nose so that she would have to open her mouth & when she did so the twisted girl forced a ball gag past her teeth before freeing the now silenced girl's nose so that she was able to breathe. Picking up the whip again the blonde first year drew her arm back & a second or so later sent its tip crashing into Harmony's inner thigh. She repeated this five times on each thigh & her smile grew & grew as tears started to leak from her victim's eyes, blood started to trickle from her thighs & muffled shrieks tried to make themselves heard through the gag. Then taking an even bigger swing she sent the whip slashing right into Harmony's pussy which caused a shriek of agony so loud that it was clearly audible. More strikes across Harmony's stomach left a number of small cuts before she returned to her favourite target & twice more caused howls of pain as the tip of the whip struck the trapped girl's cunt.

Putting the whip back into her bag Cindy smiled down at Harmony as she told her,

"I love seeing you cry & I love even more knowing that it's going to get so much worse for you! I bet you really hate me already but you know it's Ashley you should be angry with, if she hadn't stopped me from doing most of what I wanted to do to you last Friday it wouldn't have been half as bad for you now!".

As she left Harmony to dwell on what she had just said Cindy took two objects out of her bag before moving to sit on the prone pledge's already sore stomach. Harmony was extremely surprised to feel Cindy's fingers closing on her left nipple & firmly massaging it until it grew hard but then a sharp pain made her yelp into the gag which made her attacker laugh again. Focusing on Cindy's hand as the pain from her nipple sharpened Harmony realised the evil girl had attached the first of the two nipple clamps & she was now tightening it.

Cindy continued to tighten the clamp causing gasps of pain with every turn & when she was satisfied she repeated the trick by first attaching & then tightening the other clamp on to her right nipple. Standing up Cindy took hold of the whip again & brought it down hard on first one & then the other nipple clamp which caused more tears & shrieks of pain from her victim. She followed this with three more strikes of the whip across Harmony's stomach before the whip went back into the bag. Seeing lots of small cuts & trickles of blood on her victim Cindy got a nasty idea that made her smile as she stepped over Harmony & spread her legs wide. Lifting her skirt to reveal the fact that she was wearing no underwear Cindy tensed for a couple of seconds as Harmony looked up at her trying to work out from her expression what was about to happen. Then a sudden burning pain made Harmony look down as she felt something pouring onto her stomach & she saw that the sadistic bitch was pissing on her & the burning was being caused by the piss hitting her many small cuts.

Cindy carefully stepped back to splash the warm liquid over Harmony's already painful inner thighs & she even did her best to get some of it aimed towards the crying girl's snatch before finally letting the last few drops land on her tits. After getting some tissue out of her bag to remove the remaining droplets from herself Cindy looked down with a superior grin at Harmony saying,

"I bet that stings! I still prefer making you drink my pee though!".

She was going to sit down & continue mocking her victim but then Cindy got a sudden urge, she moved to squat with her asshole right over Harmony's nose & after straining for a few seconds she let out a long deep fart right in the bound girl's face. Laughing as she got up & even more so when she saw the grossed out look on the pathetic pledge's face Cindy grabbed a chair that had been folded leaning against the wall & placed it by Harmony's feet so she could look the piss & blood streaked girl in the face as she taunted her some more.

"I think I'll leave you there for a few minutes to suffer while I explain what I have planned for you. You should think yourself lucky, I would love to be able to shave your ugly head bald but that would rather spoil my plan to make your injuries look like an accident. You see you are going to be found at the bottom of the stairs with two broken ankles & a few teeth knocked out, all of your other scratches, bruises & wounds will be hidden by your clothes & after I've finished you won't dare tell anyone about them as you'll be far too embarrassed that I'll tell everyone about a few things I'm going to do that won't leave any marks!".

Seeing the look of fear in Harmony's eyes Cindy was so turned on that she had to fight the urge to finger herself right there & then but she was equally excited about telling the mess of a girl in front of her what she was going to use the rest of her toys to do. Holding up the mouth spreader so that Harmony could see it Cindy continued,

"This is something you're going to get quite familiar with tonight, when I put it into your mouth it will force your mouth open enough to give me access but you will still be able to swallow. As for these",

Cindy held up the pliers before continuing,

"I'm going to use these to remove a few of your teeth, the ones that will be found near you in the morning, you know the ones your fall knocked out! That isn't the only reason I need your mouth to be forced open though, I'm going to prove the truth of that old saying, you are what you eat!",

Cindy walked over & knelt right next to Harmony's head & held up the packet of laxative pills right in front of her eyes,

"I've taken some different pills for the past two days to get myself really bloated, that's why I can do this," she thrust her bum over Harmony's nose & let out another long fart before laughing then continuing,

"As often as I want! But after I take a few of these laxative pills I'm going to squat over your open mouth & give you a really really big midnight snack!".

As the full meaning of what Cindy had just said sunk in Harmony screamed into the ball gag & desperately tried again to shake herself free of her bonds. Cindy just sat there laughing quietly & smiling wickedly until the bound girl gave up & quietened down, before moving back to her bag & withdrawing the piercing gun & the box of drawing pins,

"Don't worry I won't make you wait too long for your food but I think I'm going to play with these first. I think a little slut like you really ought to have some body jewellery so I'm going to pierce your nipples. So that the rest of your tits don't feel left out I've got some bling for them too, there are about sixty drawing pins in this packet & I'm going to stick every last one of them in your boobs! Oh and let's not forget about your other treat, I'm going to rape that fat arse of yours with this", she held up the strap-on,

"I know Rebecca's already fucked you there but she used a normal sized dildo, this fake cock is fifteen inches & I'm not going to stop until it's buried in you right up to its hilt!".

Harmony's eyes went wide & she tried to plead with her attacker but Cindy just laughed before sticking her ass in the trapped girl's face & farting again,

"Ah, I think your snack will definitely be arriving soon!" She mocked the horrified girl.

Laughing again Cindy put a towel over Harmony's stomach, she then straddled her roughly lowering her ass on to the trapped girl's stomach, slowly & deliberately she loosened the nipple clamps before without warning pulling off one & then the other. She leant close enjoying the sight of her victim's painful looking reddened areolas before on a whim bighting hard on the left one which made Harmony scream into her gag. Cindy enjoyed the feeling of the nipple between her teeth & for the tiniest fraction of a second she thought about tearing the nub off & spitting it in Harmony's face, but she had other plans that would be almost as fun & wouldn't be as likely to get her caught.

As the blood rushed back to her nipples Harmony felt excruciating pain which was made worse by Cindy driving her knee down hard on both breasts in turn laughing evilly as she did so. As Harmony's left breast looked in the most pain, probably because she'd bitten it, Cindy used her piercing gun on the right one first. Harmony had heard that getting your nipples pierced wasn't too painful but with the punishment she had already taken the punch of the gun on each of her nubs was immediately followed by searing pain that made her eyes water.

Cindy couldn't believe how much she was enjoying herself, she felt a tingle from between her thighs as she pushed a silver hoop through each of Harmony's nipples & snapped them both closed. Once the hoops were in place she used a tight silver chain to link them & again she felt an urge to finger her soaking slit as she sat back on the bound girl's stomach & admired her work. Even though she already knew what it said she leant forward to read the writing on the round silver disk that dangled right in the middle of Harmony's new chain before sitting back & dangling her sweaty foot right under the girl's nose as she told her,