Special Ability to Influence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bbare
bbare
551 Followers

"So, are we going to get into the pool? Do you plan on getting naked with me?"

I had always been kind of self-conscious about my body. Having been in the locker room in high school, I knew that I wasn't among the best hung amongst them. I had taken a ruler once when I was fully erect and it measured at 6 inches. I had never paid much attention to my girth but Tonya had made mention how much she enjoyed my thickness.

I was already rock hard while staring at Wanda's large breasts. They hung down slightly and her areolas were quite large. She had small but rock hard nipples that seemed as if they were begging to be sucked. She had thick light blonde curls covering her labia and far above it as it spread out to her thighs.

I quickly removed my clothes; hoping that Wanda approved of what she saw.

"Holy shit, Earl. I've had a few guys before and seen many men naked, but that might be the thickest cock I've ever seen."

"So, I'm okay for you?" I asked, hoping that my lack of length wouldn't be a problem.

"Okay? Hell, let's just go to the bedroom right now and stick that thing in me right now."

She wasn't in the mood for much foreplay. She let me kiss her and I tried sucking on her tiny rock-hard nipples but she wasn't interested in that; at least for the moment.

"Dammit Earl, shove that thick cock in me right now. You have the rest of the night to do whatever the hell you want. Right now I just want to get fucked by that tool of yours."

Listening to her talk like that just made me hornier. I now had confidence in my body, at least the size of my member, and having Wanda practically beg for it just made it all the better.

I tried to slowly enter inside of her but she was adamant with her demands.

"Shit Earl, I said fuck me, not toy with it."

I no longer cared about being cautious as I entered her. I just shoved my thickness into her and she inhaled deeply. Her eyes popped wide open and the biggest smile I'd ever seen from her emerged.

She never said another word. She didn't moan but her mouth stayed open and her eyes told a story of satisfaction. I tried my best to delay my orgasm but after seeing her face, I came hard in less than 5 minutes.

I relaxed inside of her and pulled my head towards hers for a kiss. She feverishly returned my kisses and our tongues were intertwined at a fast pace.

That kissing also caused another stir inside of me. My semi-hard cock was still inside of her but it was gaining a new life.

When I knew I had a new life in it, I removed it and again plunged in and out of her. Again, that same bug-eyed expression and her mouth was wide open. Not surprisingly, I was able to last much longer and please her much more intensely before I shot my second load.

We spent the rest of the evening in the pool. We talked some but I realized that my interest in her was only sexual. I couldn't picture myself ever settling down with a girl like her, no matter how hot her body was.

Wanda seemed to feel the same way. Before she left, she gave me a polite hug and kiss.

"Anytime you want to fuck just let me know, okay Earl? We both enjoyed it but you're not the kind of guy I'd want to get into a relationship with. Let's just say we're casual friends. Fuck buddies is fine with me."

"Sure, Wanda. I may want to invite you over again when my parents aren't here. They wouldn't have approved of what we did tonight but I'm sure glad we did."

"Agreed, Earl. Agreed. I'll see you at work on Monday. I'll be nicer to you in the future, I promise. We just can't let on to anyone at work about our little fun on the side. I'm sure you understand why."

"Definitely Wanda. This is our secret, and our secret only."

So, with these new powers I had essentially secured two casual lovers that I could have when I wanted them.

The other part of this that was troubling was that I eventually wanted to settle down in a relationship. I wasn't that crazy about having children, but I figured that most women would make that a requirement before settling down.

Once I settled down, I'd have to give up using my powers, at least for sexual reasons. I was still concerned that even when I settled down that if I gave too much attention to a woman that I found attractive, I'd have problems with my partner being jealous of another woman moving in on me.

Also, what would happen if these powers suddenly went away? The concussion happened 4 months ago and I still had minor symptoms such as occasional headaches. I was enjoying this benefit of it but I was wary that such a good thing could come to an end.

I wanted to talk to a doctor about it but I was afraid a doctor might think I was a mental case and recommend that I get some kind of intense counseling.

Even at 22 years old, I knew that there was a responsibility that came with such a great gift. Still, I was going to have as much casual sex as I could handle until the time came to settle down.

I put my plans on a short pause. I had thought long and hard about it. I didn't ever want to be a father. I liked kids but I didn't see myself as the fatherly kind. It took some slick talking and mind manipulation, but I convinced my urologist to perform a vasectomy. He reminded me that they can be reversed but he couldn't guarantee how effective it would be after reversal.

I had it done the following Friday. By Monday, I was healed enough and ready for more action. I wasn't 100 percent sterile yet so I called Tonya and set up a time at her parent's home to get together.

By now we knew the purpose was to screw our brains out. Tonya's parents were much more liberal than mine and didn't have a problem with us in her bedroom doing whatever we wanted. They had no problem with us using their hot tub in the back yard either. Tonya told me not to bother with a bathing suit.

With Tonya so openly against ever having children and knowing that she had been on the pill for years, I felt very comfortable and relaxed knowing that we could screw as often as we wanted with no fear of pregnancy.

The only problem for me was that I had feelings for Tonya. I was content to have Wanda as a fuck buddy but when I was with Tonya, the holding, caressing, and kissing had a deeper meaning to me. I just wished that she felt that way.

I enjoyed another hot and passionate love making session with her. We then showered up and walked past her parents as naked as the day we were born. We went directly to their hot tub carrying our towels but covering nothing up.

We hadn't been in the tub more than 5 minutes and her mother came out to join us...sans clothes as well.

Damn, Mrs. Barber's body was almost a replica of Tonya's. The smallish breasts and thick nipples were almost identical to her daughters. Her dark mane of hair between her legs was even darker than her daughter's bush. She was 45 years old at the time and had a body that many 30 year old girls would envy.

I knew I shouldn't have stared but I couldn't help it. The last thing I wanted was to get a hard-on and have Tonya mad at me for lusting after her mother.

Also, Mr. Barber was in the house and I certainly didn't need an angry and jealous husband after me.

After a few uneasy moments, Mrs. Barber tried to relax me.

"Relax, Earl. Jeff (Mr. Barber) knows I'm out here. We have an open marriage. Didn't Tonya tell you that?"

I looked at Tonya. She was smiling.

"Uh, no she didn't Mrs. Barber. I've known her a lot of years and she's never mentioned it."

"Please, let's knock off that Mrs. Barber shit, okay? My name is Louise. My husband is Jeff. Let's be on a first name basis, not any of this Mr. and Mrs. Stuff...although I do like your manners though."

"Okay Mrs. Bar...I mean Louise. It may take a while but I'll get used to it."

Right after I finished that sentence I felt a hand grab my hard cock. It wasn't Tonya although she looked down my direction and could tell her mother's hand was on my cock.

"It's okay, Earl. It's not like we're some committed couple. If mom wants to screw you, I'm more than okay with it."

"Really?"

"Yes, really. Would you rather be alone with her or do you mind if I watch?"

I couldn't believe it. My casual sex partner was giving her approval to screw her own mother. She didn't sound the least bit bothered by it. In fact, I surmised by her comments that she probably preferred to watch.

"Sure, watch if you'd like. It's not like you haven't seen everything on me."

"No, but it would be fun to see you inside my mother."

I sat up on the edge of the tub and Louise began to suck on me. Even though I'd came less than 90 minutes earlier, I felt my load ready to burst again.

Making it even hotter was watching Tonya massaging her hairy pussy while her mother sucked on me. I knew I wouldn't last much longer and told her so.

She immediate turned around and sat on my hard cock while facing away from me and we were both watching Wanda masturbate.

Louise also had a soft murmur in her voice as she enjoyed multiple orgasms. Thankfully I was able to withhold my load long enough for her to be completely satisfied. Finally I came inside of her and she collapsed into my arms with my hands covering her small breasts.

"There you go, Earl. You come by here to visit me and you'll have your choice of two women. You really are a good guy Earl...and I don't mean just in the bedroom. You were open-minded enough to not pass judgment on my parents in spite of their unorthodox lifestyle.

"But how about Mr. Barber...I mean Jeff. He won't be jealous at all?"

"No Earl, he won't," Louise assured me. Besides, he has his share of girlfriends. When he saw that I liked your cock, it was his idea for me to join you two."

"You see, I want Jeff to be happy. Jeff wants me to be happy. We still have an active sex life together but we are willing to share one another. I know it doesn't sound right but it has worked for us for the past 20 years. We're still in love with each other."

I didn't understand but I wasn't going to complain. I enjoyed the blow job that Louise gave me. Maybe I could convince Tonya to do the same. Of course I could, all I had to do is use my special powers to plant the idea in her head.

Strangely, I had used my powers to get Tonya and Wanda in bed but Louise did it all on her own. I admired her body but I had no intentions of doing anything with her but sitting in the tub. She was the aggressor and her daughter was the enabler.

That actually felt better. Louise truly wanted me without me having to resort to using my powers. Using the powers had helped me but now Tonya and Wanda were very willing participants and those powers wouldn't be needed.

There was a divorced neighbor that lived across the street from us. Evie Baker was a thin redhead with sparse freckles and a very small chest. She never wore a bra and I already knew from watching her work in her yard wearing a tank top that she was barely an A cup. She had no children and she was only living in the house until the divorce was final. After that she'd have to sell it and split the net assets with her ex.

Still, she was a real beauty. She had an awesome smile. She had a small ass but enough of a shape to get a guy's attention when she walked. I had always been told that a real redhead was also red below; that is her pussy hair was red. I always wondered about her but had never gone around her.

If I walked across the street and made small talk with her, would my mind powers be able to convince her to strip down for me? Would she have sex with me? She was only 27, five years older than I was.

The other concern was that if my parents saw me over there, or more specifically go inside her house, would they suspect something? The last thing I needed was to have them knock on the door while we're in the middle of making out.

By the middle of October, it was confirmed that I was 100 percent sterile. I could now screw away and not worry about any surprise pregnancies. It also protected me from women that would try to trap me by getting intentionally pregnant and forcing either marriage or child support payments.

My vasectomy was my secret. If a woman wanted to trap me, I'd get to have all the fun while she got all the frustration of her evil plans failing. In retrospect, 33 years later, that was kind of dirty. Still, I did what I had to do to protect myself and my future assets.

The last Friday of October, I finally got the nerve to go across the street. Evie worked as an RN three days a week, 12 hour shifts. This was the first Friday that we were both off. Also, my parents were at work so there was no fear of interruption if things went as I hoped.

I had enjoyed two other sessions with Wanda at the apartment that she shared with a friend. I had also been to Tonya's house on three occasions. Two of those times I had sex with Louise because Tonya wasn't home. The other time I did them separately on the same day.

I'm not sure why I was so nervous when I went to Evie's door. I already had a good excuse to come over. I was going to acknowledge that she was alone and offer my help in any odd jobs. I wasn't going to say anything about her looks or her body. I sort of figured that under normal circumstances that she would never even give me a peek at her tits, so I'd need to use my telekinetic powers to get her top off.

She answered the door wearing a white tank top similar to what she usually wore when she worked out in her front garden. She had on modest shorts that were light blue and went nearly halfway to her knees.

Forget about her body. She was, and is, still so darn pretty. If all I had seen prior to meeting her was a picture of her face, I would have been excited to meet her. What surprised me is that she honestly didn't consider herself real pretty. Maybe her lack of a fuller figure convinced her that nobody cared about her face.

I could see enough from the material on her tank top that she wasn't wearing a bra again. In fact, I could make out a puffiness from her nipples that protruded from her slim frame and made a small tent in her cotton-stretch tank top fabric.

"Evie, it's my day off today and well...I know that you've been alone for a while...I'm not sure how to say it but...well, if you need any kind of handyman help around here, feel free to come by and ask for help."

"I'm a social services major and part of my job for the rest of my life will be helping people. Why not start with my neighbors first, huh?"

"That's very nice...uh, it's Earl if I remember correctly."

"Yes, that's correct."

Shit, she wasn't even sure about my name. I guess I was still kind of a stranger to her.

"Well Earl, I do have a cabinet door that needs to have new hinges put on it. I've bought the hinges already but to be honest, I'm kind of a klutz when it comes to home projects. I do fine with my garden, but if it involves a screwdriver or hammer, I'm kind of useless."

Although I had other motives, I did want to help her. I forced myself to not stare at her body or try to transmit any kind of message. She got the hinges that were still in the package.

"Oh, this is simple Evie. All I need is a Phillip's screwdriver and I'll replace those old hinges in just a few minutes."

"Phillip's screwdriver? That's the one with the cross, right?"

I tried not to laugh too hard. "Yes, maybe a couple of different sizes and I'll use the one that works the best.

Within 15 minutes I had her cabinet door working as good as new. I was sweating and she gave me some paper towels to wipe off the excess sweat.

"That's all I can think of right now but I'll take you up on your offer if something else comes up. I'd like to put in a new shower massager in the master bathroom but more than likely I'll be selling the place so it would be a waste of money. If I change my mind, I'll let you know."

"Sounds good Evie. And seriously, I do hope you take me up on the offer if I'm needed."

"Also, a shower massage can be installed now and removed when you move. I can install one for you and when you're ready to move, I can put the old one back in place and I can put your new one in your new place."

Evie promised to take me up on that idea.

I had almost forgotten why I was there in the first place. I was able to help her and it felt good. I was sweaty and wanted a quick shower. Thinking about the shower and talking about installing a new shower massage brought me back to my original purpose.

As I pretended to get ready to leave, we carried on with idle chit chat. While she was talking and my focus was on seeing her topless, she suddenly lifted up her tank top and exposed her tiny breasts to me.

"Wow Evie! That's a pleasant surprise. You don't have to do that just because I did a simple job for you."

I was full of BS and I knew it, but I had to play this up for all it was worth.

"That's okay Earl. I know they're kind of tiny but I wanted to do it. It had nothing to do with you helping me today. It just seemed like a good thing to do."

It was working. She would be putty in my brain for the rest of the morning and afternoon.

"Well, I do thank you Evie and yes I really do like what I see."

I wanted to touch them so without any further conversation she took my hands and covered her tiny orbs with them.

"Go ahead Earl, squeeze them. I kind of like them to be roughed up a little. Nothing too rough but you don't have to treat them like they're as fragile as glass either."

I took upon myself to place my mouth on her right nipple. It was so naturally puffy but when I bit into it very lightly, it hardened up and protruded greatly. I repeated the treatment with her other nipple.

Now I was thinking about that pussy. Not only did I want to see it, I wanted to have it. My powers were as good as gold.

Evie stripped down completely. As expected I was staring at a very light shade of red hair between her tiny legs. Damn she was hot. I wanted her so badly.

I had already controlled her mind to pull off my clothes and I stood in front of her naked with my hard cock pointing straight up. She was also ready to have me take her. I asked her where her bedroom was and she pointed to the last room at the end of the hall.

I'm not sure at what point I no longer needed to telekinetically transmit suggestions to her because by now she was equally eager to take our friendship to the next level.

I picked up her tiny naked body and carried it into her room. For the first time ever, a woman asked me to go down on her.

I had heard of it but neither Tonya, Wanda, nor Louise had ever requested it. They seldom wanted much foreplay. They wanted me hard and inside of their wet pussies.

This was different. Evie was already wet but she directed my head to the opening between her legs and wanted me to do oral sex on her.

I had no clue what I was doing. I had seen a couple of porn shows in college and knew that the guy's tongue was supposed to find a particular spot. With that small bit of knowledge, I probed my tongue around until I found this slight piece of flesh dangling inside of her. It felt almost like a small tonsil.

That did it. She bucked her hips and moaned. I wasn't sure if I had done something wrong so I stopped.

"Why'd you stop? You found a great spot. Do it again!"

As I was ordered to do, I went back inside and used my tongue to part through her tuft of red hair and found that spot again.

More groaning. More wetness. Her bed sheets were soaked from her excitement. I wasn't sure how long I was supposed to do this but she didn't seem to be in any hurry for me to stop.

The problem was that her excitement just caused my excitement to reach new levels. I took a chance and stopped what I was doing and climbed on top of her and inserted my hardness inside of her.

Again, another round of moans. Her wetness had enveloped my hardness as well as my entire area of pubic hair. Her scent was still on my lips. I had gained some sexual experience in the past 6 weeks and one of the things I learned was how to pace myself. I was able to keep plunging in and out of her pussy without releasing my load.

bbare
bbare
551 Followers