Special Ability to Influence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bbare
bbare
554 Followers

That made sense, although I was still unsure how authentic this guy was. Evie took more effort to get undressed than Inga did. Inga really was a wild girl just waiting to bust out.

"Again Earl, check your drawer in the morning."

"Don't worry. No way I will forget that."

"Who knows, if I get the time I'll try to visit you again. You really do seem like a cool kid."

I awoke and sat straight up in the bed. My movement caught Evie's attention.

"What is it baby? You jerked straight up like someone that just saw a ghost."

"Just a weird dream, sweetheart. I'm okay. I love you."

"I love you too, baby...even when you do act kind of weird."

What else was I to say? I was afraid if I tried to explain that dream she might finally give up on me.

That next morning I went back across the street to my own bedroom. I opened up my top dresser drawer which housed my underwear.

Right there, as promised, was a cigar box that was loaded with 20 dollar bills. I locked my bedroom door and dumped the cash on my bed to count it. Right there, on the bottom of the box was a message:

"Are you convinced now, Earl? Go ahead and count it. 20,000 dollars exactly. 10,000 more than you asked for. Best wishes, Benjamin (your Literotica genie)."

"P.S. Now, keep in mind my advice to you. I wasn't bullshitting about that either."

I became a believer. Years later I became a regular reader of Literotica and even contributed a dozen stories. Once I first heard of the internet, I got ahead of the curve and learned everything I could about computers. Today, I'm very proficient in all kinds of operating systems.

To shorten the story, we agreed to an open relationship. I did use my powers to convince her (I think) but I'm not sure I needed to. We were married 6 months later. I got a permanent job at the county that paid a reasonable beginning salary. I am still there to this day.

I lived with Evie soon afterwards since I had spent a couple of nights with her already (against the protests of my parents). There was no need for any pretense about our relationship. People knew that we were a couple.

She sold the home and took her part to put on a down payment on a slightly smaller house. With my increase in income and with her having more disposable income, we were able to travel at home and abroad. We've been able to indulge ourselves in several luxuries. We took part of a nude cruise in the Mediterranean. That was a story all by itself.

Bruce and Inga turned out to be a dynamite couple. They were truly in love with each other. They were compatible to a fault. We continued to enjoy a more frequent sexual relationship with them until Bruce's job took him 400 miles away six years ago and we aren't able to enjoy it as much as we'd like. When we do get together, it's just like old times.

As far as my powers go, I learned that less is more. That Benjamin guy in my dream was wise. With maturity I learned when it was wise to use them. I never used them to sneak around on Evie and I never used any intense powers on Evie again. If my initial efforts didn't work, I left well enough alone.

There was an occasion early on that I used those powers for both my satisfaction and the benefit of a young couple.

Mark and Kim were a young couple in their early 30s at the time. They had two young girls that weren't even in grade school yet.

Kim was a tall, leggy, and beautiful blonde. She was close to 6 feet tall. She was slender and often wore very short pants when washing their cars on weekends.

I had talked to them both separately and together. I never felt like Kim believed that she was as beautiful as she really was. She didn't have a standout figure; she wasn't too large up top and a rather small butt. Still, she had an awesome set of legs that would draw a man's attention right up to her crotch.

Mark never seemed to care much for me other than being a neighbor. The feeling was mutual since I didn't like the way he talked to Kim. She seemed like such a gentle soul. He would refer to her as a dumb blonde or insult her skinny ass or lack of boobs. To be fair, they weren't big boobs but they seemed adequately proportioned to the rest of her slim body.

I never saw any evidence of physical abuse but it wouldn't have surprised me if he had. I grew up in a home where my parents loved each other and never called each other names. Mark appeared to have all the earmarks of a bully and wife abuser.

I was still young and strong at the time and if I had ever seen him abuse her physically, I would have kicked his ass right in front of her.

After consulting with Evie, we agreed to work on them together. The primary purpose was to get Mark to realize that he was treating Kim poorly and apologize. The secondary purpose was to get them to play around with us. My focus was primarily on Mark. I'd work on Kim if the time and mood was right.

One Saturday, Kim's parents had the kids for the day and they were in their driveway washing their cars as usual. Kim had her hot yellow shorts on with a white tank top.

We walked across the street and began some small talk. Mark was nicer around me when Evie was around. He was also nicer to Kim when Evie was around. That was something I was going to use to help straighten him out.

We paired off as Mark and I were talking about baseball while Evie and Kim were having their own private conversations.

I concentrated on Mark intently. I was partially listening to him while trying to control his thinking. Specifically, I wanted him to be contrite about the way he treated Kim. I'm sure that he had probably already at least insulted her that morning before we ever arrived. This was a lot of effort on my part. In fact, I almost began to believe that this was one of those occasions Benjamin was talking about when he warned me that I wouldn't always get my way.

I wasn't sure where this was headed but to my surprise, Mark invited us inside. We had never been inside their home. He took us to their kitchen bar asked us to be seated; including Kim.

I could tell by the look on Kim's face that she was used to being the server. She probably waited on him hand and foot. In fact, we learned later that was in fact true. This time he was offering us drinks. He had beer, soda, iced tea, and lemonade. He brought me a beer and fixed the ladies a glass of iced tea. He had a beer for himself.

Mark was at one end of the bar with Kim sitting next to him. Evie was next to her and I was at the opposite end of the bar. Again, I focused my concentration on Mark. I still had no idea what to expect. I hadn't used my powers in this way before. It wasn't just enough to get Mark to admit his failures as a husband and maybe even as a father, it would have to be from the heart. It would have to last longer than just a few minutes in our presence.

It was obvious that Kim was enjoying this. Her husband waited on her and was being surprisingly very pleasant. She did admit later that she thought that he was just putting on a good act to impress Evie; even try to seduce her in the future. He had admitted to her that although Evie was kind of small and flat, that she had an amazingly cute face and the red hair was sexy. He had admitted to her that he thought she was sexy.

I wanted Kim physically; no doubt about it. However, this time my focus was on straightening out Mark. Anything after that was just icing on the cake. I promised Evie that this was my plan and I wasn't going to ruin the trust she had in me.

Also, I kept in mind my Genie Benjamin's advice about married women.

After casual conversation Mark started to open up. That was his first beer so it wasn't the alcohol talking.

"You guys know, this is kind of nice. Earl, I've always admired how you treated Evie. I can't say I've always been as nice to Kim."

I looked at Kim. She showed no emotion at all. She was rather stoic.

"I mean it Kim. I admire Earl. He's got a beautiful wife at home and he treats her like a queen."

Again, Kim seemed unimpressed. It was my guess that he must have said this before to her. He must have apologized enough times and not meant it that she didn't even respond anymore to his apologies.

"That's very sweet Mark," Evie replied. "Your wife is a beautiful lady. She also seems like such a sweet person. I don't know why you wouldn't want to treat her like a lady all the time."

"You're right, Evie. Listen Kim, I know I've made promises to you before. This time I'm making those promises in front of two witnesses. If they ever hear me talking down at you, they have every right in the world to call me out on it."

"I mean that Earl. Either of you."

This was the kind of result I was hoping for but I hit a roadblock as to what to say next. Evie bailed me out.

"Kim, you haven't said a word. I don't know Mark as well as you do, but what he said was very sweet."

I had begun to work on Kim. I used my powers to open up about why she had been so stoic and emotionless.

A couple of tears began to roll down Kim's cheeks.

"Evie, I've heard him promise me this kind of stuff before. I wish it was true. I can only hope he means it this time."

"I know Kim," Mark interrupted. "I know what I've said before. I'm using this opportunity with our neighbors as witnesses."

"Yes Mark, but usually you do this after you've cussed me out or pushed me down on the couch. You caught me off-guard by talking about this in front of our neighbors."

Kim looked at us. "No offense to either of you. You all are good people and good neighbors. It's just that I feel uneasy discussing our problems in front of you."

I understood. I had been concentrating on Mark and Kim that I hadn't said a word yet. Until now.

I looked at Mark. "Mark, I hope I never hear about you pushing her down again. I may see you as a neighbor and a friend, but I won't tolerate any guy pushing or hitting his wife or girlfriend."

I had still been working very hard on Mark. I was going to break his spirit. He was going to be crying like a baby when I got done with him. I was convinced that he did love his wife but that his behavior had probably been learned before he was married.

Mark began breaking down. I could tell he was embarrassed but he couldn't stop himself. This was what it took for Kim to finally reach out to him. She told us later that she had never seen her guy break down like this before. It was even more astounding that it was in front of us; people he only casually knew.

"I promise you Kim. I'll be a different man. I love you so much. You've treated me like a king and sometimes I have treated you like shit. You deserve better. You deserve what Evie has...a husband that adores you."

"Yes you do," Evie added. "The reason why this angers Earl so much is that he never calls me names and by god he's NEVER hit me or pushed me down.

"I've just gotta learn how to control myself better," Mark added. "I can do it. I've done it before. I'm so sorry, Kim, for acting like such a bully sometimes."

"Earl, I really do admire you. I still don't know why I broke down and bared my soul, but I feel so much better. There's something about you two that makes me feel comfortable with you."

This was a success by any measure. After today, Mark would always have to be cognizant of how he treated his wife. He had been rightfully humbled, not only in his wife's presence, but in ours as well.

I debated on whether to pursue anything else. At least for the time, I decided against it. However, Mark invited us for a bbq and swim that evening. The kids were gone until the next afternoon. The plan was that Mark would bbq the hamburgers and that we'd bring some chips and dip. Evie would make a delicious guacamole dip so I already knew what we'd be bringing.

The evening was much more relaxed. We sat around their patio and enjoyed great conversation. There was no alcohol served. Some of Mark's behavior in the past had been fueled by too much beer. He made a promise to Kim that he'd consume no more than 2 beers per day and no other alcohol at all. She was going to hold him to it.

After dinner, we changed into our swimwear. Evie had her usual pink two piece bikini that was relatively modest. I was amazed when I saw Kim in her pure white two piece bikini. Every time I had seen her prior to this, she always was wearing a bra. With this thin white material, her hard nipples were clearly noticeable through the fabric.

Up till this point, I had hesitated to work on either of them for any sexual activity. I hadn't promised Evie that I wouldn't, but the evening had gone so good that I figured to let it go. I had avoided looking too hard at Kim during the evening and I definitely avoided the urge to make her want to expose her body.

She was really testing my resolve. I did notice Mark getting an eyeful of Evie. Although her bottom was fairly modest, her red curls did protrude just slightly from the sides of her bikini. When she walked past Mark, his eyes followed her below her waist.

I knew that Evie was aware of the pubes showing. We had talked about it before. In fact, I liked it and found it sexy. When we went to the beach, it was a turn on to see guys getting into position to get a better look.

It would be no problem to get Evie naked. Judging from the slight tent in Mark's trunks, it probably wouldn't be tough to convince him likewise. I was ready to get naked right then, but I still needed to work on Mark and Kim; preparing their minds to do something they'd probably never done before.

I started on Mark. I caused him to keep thinking about Kim's ass and her hot looking bottom. I caused him to want to see it all, including her tits. I could tell by the full hardness inside of his trunks that my efforts were working.

I hesitated to do it, but I also worked on Evie ever so slightly. I had refrained on using my powers on her but this was an occasion that merited it. I convinced her to tell Kim about our desire for nude swimming. They didn't have to get nude but that Evie was more comfortable swimming topless. She was hoping that Kim would join her.

I also was working on Kim as Evie was talking. I knew that she'd be willing to remove her top but I did control it to where she asked Mark first. This was no time to be careless.

"Mark...Kim...I'm more comfortable swimming topless. Do either of you have a problem if I remove my top?" Evie asked. Mark shook his head quickly in approval.

"How about me, Mark? What about me?" Kim asked as well. "Will you get jealous if I get topless as well?"

"Not at all, baby. Not at all. No need to be jealous with our friends here. I'm sure Earl finds you as sexy as I find Evie."

This was going very well. I'd have everyone naked in no time. The ladies were topless and I was enjoying the longest nipples I'd ever seen. The longest ever at any time then or until now. Kim was amazing. She was a B cup and they were perfectly shaped and hung down slightly on her chest.

I concentrated my efforts again on Mark as he was staring down Evie. Without saying a word, he removed his trunks and his rock hard cock was on full display. He wasn't particularly long or thick, but he seemed quite proud of what he had.

Kim took notice but didn't seem bothered at all.

"So, you want to go completely nude, huh baby. You don't seem to mind Evie seeing your stuff."

"Hey, you two are topless so I figured that no one would be too offended if I got naked. I'll put them back on if you want."

"No," Evie said quickly. "We might as well all get naked. Why have any secrets?"

I didn't wait. I removed my trunks quickly and my hardness was on full display as well. Kim quickly followed and seemed very much at ease exposing her womanhood to me.

What a sight! I noticed her thick golden pubes. She had shaved along the bikini lines but every other square inch of her bikini had been covering a very lush bush.

Now was the time to go back to work on Mark and get him to make even a slight move on Evie. What made it easier was that Evie had begun to warm up to Mark and was receptive to an advance if Kim approved. Again, I concentrated my powers on Mark to make comments on her body. He had been staring a lot at her naked pussy. There was no doubt that he liked what he saw. It was also important to gauge Kim's reactions. Any display of disdain or jealousy would require me to stop; at least for the time.

Mark and Evie paired off in the pool and were having a casual conversation. I was watching them while trying to be a good conversationalist with Kim. In spite of his best efforts, he kept looking down at Evie's tits and especially her thick red bush between her legs.

I tried to not stare at Kim's tits. They were amazing but I didn't want to do anything to cause her discomfort. Once Mark was under control, Kim would be easy to manipulate. Besides, I had noticed her sneaking peeks at my hardness. As I learned later, I was only the second adult male that she'd ever seen naked. Mark had been her one and only lover. She was impressed with my thickness.

I finally went to work on Kim. I knew that once she suggested switching partners that Mark would be all for it. Mark had a raging hard on and it wouldn't take much to convince him to take Evie right then and there.

As expected, with minimal effort on my part, Kim had taken my cock into her hand. With my back now to Evie and Mark, they couldn't see what she had done. The next step was the biggest. Have Kim tell Mark that it was okay to play with Evie while I play with her.

No problem. Within a few seconds, Mark and Evie had their hands all over each other. I wanted to make sure we could go all the way so I had Kim suggest that we all do so. She was going to take me inside the house and the others could do whatever they wanted.

Again, no problem. Mark began to kiss Evie and they were making out like two horny teenagers. Kim took me into her bedroom and begged me to put my hardness inside of her immediately. I was only her second guy and she had wanted me since the morning when we were sitting at the bar.

After we had finished, we showered and went back to the pool. We saw Mark and Evie on the couch with Evie riding him.

We walked past them and just smiled. They later got their showers and joined us. From that day until 3 years later when his job took him to the other side of the country, they were great neighbors. Kim was a much happier wife. We didn't swap partners often; just a few times a year. Still they were good friends outside of the bedroom. They still are. They've come out to visit us on two occasions and we've done the same. Yes, when we get together, the sex is still great.

There have been a few trysts over the years with divorced female friends of Evie's. Once she approved and trusted them, I used my powers. I also used them at Evie's request when she saw a guy she wanted.

Evie has had a few other male friends over the years. One of them, Jason, has been her lover for nearly 30 years. His wife doesn't care what he does as long as he doesn't bother her for sex. I've met his wife. I had no desire to seduce her nor could I see why anyone else would either. Their marriage is one of convenience for both of them. There's too much to lose financially for them to separate.

I continued to enjoy Tonya until 8 years ago when she was in a fatal car accident. I didn't realize my true feelings for her until she was gone. She was probably my closest female friend other than Evie. Louise cut off our relationship as she aged and lost interest. She died shortly after her daughter's untimely demise. I'm convinced that she died of a broken heart.

My two longest running trysts were with Inga and Karen. Karen was a waitress at a nearby diner. She was friends with Evie first. Evie approved of her so I seduced her. We've been lovers for over 25 years now. She is a raven-haired beauty with massive breasts. She's a DD cup with a thin waist and curvy ass. She divorced at the age of 26 and never wanted to remarry. She raised her son alone and allowed herself to enjoy the men that she wanted. Evie and I have embraced her son like a nephew. He's now an up and coming CPA.

bbare
bbare
554 Followers