Special Ability to Influence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bbare
bbare
554 Followers

I remained Wanda's lover for another 3 years. She finally met a guy that she wanted to settle down with. I was happy for her. We had become friends during that time. The sex that we mutually enjoyed broke down the barriers that kept us from being good friends prior.

We could have never made it long term like Evie and I did, we were just too different, but she thought enough of us to invite us to her wedding. I miss those awesome breasts and blonde curls that rested above her labia. 30 years later, I can still see that naked body as if I had just seen it two minutes ago.

Oddly enough, Wanda and I became even better friends over the years. When we were alone, we often reminisced about the "good old days" when we could do more than just be friends. I have no doubt that I could have had her again if I'd worked on it, but there was no way I would betray her husband, who had become a friend of mine as well.

I finally convinced Evie 25 years later, to work on Wanda and her husband, Andrew. Evie liked him. Andrew knew that Wanda and I had a brief fling many years ago. He didn't know that we had repeated trysts even after Evie and I were married.

Evie invited them for dinner. She fixed chef salads for all of us. During the dinner conversation, I began to inundate Andrew's mind about sex with Evie. I also worked on Wanda to accept any and all of Andrew's behavior.

This was going to be tougher than usual. In spite of Andrew's desires, he knew that he couldn't act on his desires. He feared the anger of his wife, Evie, and myself. He showed tremendous restraint.

I didn't need to work on Evie. She was game for whatever happened. With continued concentration, Wanda opened a couple of the top buttons on her blouse.

Evie was wearing a thin white tank top with no bra. She pretended to spill water on her top. The water saturated the right side of her top and her right breast was easily discernable through her fabric.

"Damn, excuse me while I change tops. I'm sorry for being so clumsy."

"I don't mind," replied Andrew. His response surprised all of us.

"Really, Andrew?" Wanda said somewhat shocked. "You enjoyed it, didn't you?"

Andrew looked at me, then Evie. "Yes, I'll admit it. I know it was an accident though. Besides, it's not like Earl has never your tits before."

"Yes Andrew, but that was many years ago. There's been nothing between us for over 25 years. I'm friends with him and Evie."

"I know, Wanda. I apologize Evie. I spoke out of turn. I've been faithful to Wanda all these years. I never want to say or do something to make you not want my company."

I stared at Wanda. I wanted a couple more buttons loosened. She obliged. Andrew was confused.

"Well, if Wanda's going to unbutton her blouse, I'm sure you won't mind me taking off my wet top."

"Evie? I said, acting shocked.

"Hey, Andrew is right. You've seen Wanda's big titties before. Mine aren't nearly as big as hers but I'm not shy about showing them."

Wanda knew that we had an open relationship and had accepted it. Evie knew that we still got together for sex until the time when she met and got serious with Andrew. Wanda cut if off after that. I understood.

Now, Wanda had completely opened up her blouse. I could see her large breasts hanging out of her bra. She was as large as I remembered. Yes, years and gravity had taken their toll but I still wanted those awesome jugs on display.

With just the slightest bit of thought control, she removed her bra and sat topless just like Evie. In spite of the years, the sight of those tits got me hard almost instantly.

Andrew wasn't sure what to make of his wife's behavior but he also enjoyed watching my beautiful wife with her small boobs sitting there as well. He knew she was enjoying showing them off and she played with her nipples to enhance their hardness for his viewing pleasure.

Evie looked at Wanda. "Do you mind if Andrew plays with my boobies? Andrew, if I let you play with my boobies, do you mind if Earl plays with Wanda's?"

This was getting easy now. I was effortlessly able to control both Wanda and Andrew. Andrew had lost all self-control and I easily had him removing his clothes. Wanda made no effort to stop him.

Evie removed her shorts and panties and welcomed him to stand near her.

I watched as Andrew played with her tits then took turns placing each one in his mouth. He was very well endowed and his 9 inches were at full attention.

Wanda smiled at me. She knew we'd get to make love again. We retreated to our guest room and we undressed in front of each other for the first time in over 25 years.

It was like old times. The passion was just as vibrant as ever.

"God, Earl. I've wanted to do this again for so fucking long. I hope Andrew wants to do Evie more than just tonight. I don't mind sharing him as long as we can do it."

I couldn't agree more. From that day until now, we enjoy the other's spouse. Evie and Andrew even spent a weekend together. The only other guy other than myself she's ever done that was with Bruce. My only regret was not convincing Evie to do this many years before. She really enjoyed Andrew. I had to do a little mind control work to deal with some jealousy issues with Andrew, but that wasn't too difficult. Once he realized that he had no reason to be jealous, he was fine. He continued to be one of my best friends.

While relaxing on our bed naked, Wanda confessed something to me that she had never shared before.

She said she had kind of liked me during our school days but during those years she confessed to being an uppity bitch. I was a nice guy but I didn't fit the profile of the kind of guy she should date or take to bed.

Even once she was out of college and working for the county, she still tried to maintain those same expectations. She thought she was too good for an average person like me; although she never honestly thought that I was really unattractive. It was more of a status thing with her and her equally pretentious friends.

Even after placing my hand on her boobs in her car and finally stripping off everything and letting me bang her at my parent's house, she had to still maintain that status of someone out of my league. That is probably why I didn't really like her that much even after screwing her brains out

She admitted to finally melting. She matured and began to care less what her pretentious and bitchy friends thought and acted more on her own accord. Andrew didn't fit the mold of a guy she would have normally dated either, however he was a good man and treated her quite well.

She still never understood why she willingly placed my hands on her tits on that first day after discussing medical plans, but she was always grateful. It was the beginning of a long friendship as well as the time when she became more self-aware about her shallowness.

Both Evie and Wanda have their own recollections about meeting and knowing me. First, Evie:

I remember when I first saw Earl. He was still in college and living across the street. I had talked to his mother a few times and had only seen him in the front yard or as he was leaving or coming home.

I thought he was a fairly nice looking young man but being a married woman, although not a happily married one, I knew that all I could do was look. Also, I figured at the time that I was at least 4 or 5 years older.

I remember that first time he came by and offered to do any handyman services. He was polite and certainly appeared non-threatening.

I remember that he put new hinges on a kitchen cabinet door and offered to add a shower massage that I had considered adding to my shower. It was embarrassing to not have much knowledge of basic household maintenance but Earl never made me feel inferior.

He was a fine looking young man. Not classic movie star kind of good looks but definitely easy on the eyes in my opinion. I wanted to pay him back somehow but I figured that the only two things young men want is either food or sex. I had food to share, which I eventually did, but the sex surprised me much more.

I didn't intend to be in bed with him that day, or ever, even though I was nearing the end of my divorce. I was free to roam but I didn't consider Earl a possibility.

For some reason, to my own surprise, I willingly lifted up my shirt and showed my bare breasts to him. I've never had much on top, barely an A cup, but I was unashamed for him to see them.

Somehow, I ended up stripping down completely for him...again with no shame. I surprised myself but I was unusually comfortable standing before him in all my nakedness. Although this was very much out of character for me at that time, I was shocked at how much I was enjoying it. That look of appreciation and sexual hunger in his eyes was an aphrodisiac.

By this time, I had gone past the point of no return and ended up in my bed having sex. In my years, I've seen dozens of male penises. Several of them are longer than Earl's. NONE of them as thick, though. That first time was great. Not only did I like him as a friend, but I wanted him as a lover again.

Later he told me about his special "powers". I couldn't help but think that it was just my luck that a guy that I enjoyed in bed so much was a lunatic with an overactive imagination. I could have left well enough alone but I had to challenge him on his claim.

I knew that my sister, Inga, was three years younger and more conservative than I was. I also knew that she was still a virgin and that there was no way that Earl was going to get her out of her clothes; let alone in bed with him.

While we were eating lunch, my very prim sister just casually took off her top. Although her breasts were completely covered by a bra designed to make her boobs look bigger, I was in shock.

Earl looked at me to see if I was convinced. I should have been but I attributed to the warm weather that Inga used as an excuse. She was right about one thing at that time...Earl would see more of her than that at the beach if they were there. Her bra was very modest.

Then she removed her short pants. Although her panties were nearly as modest as her bra, I was beginning to wonder if maybe Earl truly did have special powers.

He looked at me again hoping that I'd call it off. I was mostly convinced by now but I was glad to see my baby sister shedding some of her inhibitions. I nodded to Earl to continue. I figured if she took off her bra then I'd call off the experiment and admit to Earl later that he wasn't full of shit.

After taking off her bra, Earl looked at me again. I didn't need more convincing but I made no effort to stop him. I saw the hard-on that already formed in his shorts. By now I knew that he would be deflowering my virgin baby sister. I had mixed emotions about it but I knew I could have called it off long before that and I didn't.

That was the beginning of a great friendship between him and my sis. He says he's never used any of his unusual powers on me again but I have my own doubts. I still think he used some influence on me the day he introduced me and Inga to his buddy, Bruce. That worked out okay though since the four of us have been very close since then.

I've had the privilege of being married to an open-minded man that wants me to enjoy my sexual being as much as he enjoys his. There's never been a double standard with him. Still, to this day, he is my favorite sex partner and my very best friend.

Now, an enlightening message from Wanda:

Earl has asked me to write about our lengthy friendship and love affair to keep in his personal memoirs. This was a fun trip down memory (or in Earl's case, mammary lane) for me.

I've known Earl since Jr. High. We've had a few classes together over the years, including one college course.

I've never disliked Earl. He's never done anything to me to make me dislike him. My problem is that as a very popular, yet equally insecure teenager, I caved in to the peer pressure of only hooking up with certain kinds of guys. I was the stereotypical hot blonde that only went out with the best looking and popular guys.

Earl certainly wasn't bad looking. In fact, there was nothing to dislike about him as a person or about him physically. Still, I mostly avoided him throughout our academic years.

I remember the first prolonged conversation I had with him. I had started working for the county six months prior to Earl's arrival. Although we were in different departments, I usually saw him in passing a few times per week.

He stopped me one day as I was walking to my car after work. He had questions about our medical and dental insurance plans. Due to my aforementioned concern with looks and status, I was initially upset that he even bothered me. He did have some legitimate questions though.

For the first time in my life, I saw him in a different light. He was attentive and non-threatening in any way. I had already had my share of men in my life but he almost seemed uninterested in me other than the information I could share with him.

For some reason, I began to brush up my boobs against him. I did it against his neck and then against his shoulders. I felt bad for him because he apologized for it. He thought he was being careless and wanted me to know that in no way would he intentionally behave like that.

The fact is, for some unexplainable reason, I did it willingly. Not only did I enjoy it, I put his hand down my top to feel up my tits. He must have wondered what got into me. He really must have felt he hit the jackpot when I took his hand and let him feel my wet pussy.

He invited me for a swim the next night. I still couldn't tell my friends what I was doing but I was hoping for more although I figured with his parents at home that we'd have to go back to my place.

His parents were gone for a few days and I couldn't wait to get naked for him. If I'd known they weren't going to be home, I wouldn't have even bothered with my bathing suit.

The sex then, and every time since has been great. Even after he and Evie hooked up, Evie let me know that she was okay with our friendship and arrangement. After I met my future husband, Andrew, I figured it was a good time to call it off. Earl was disappointed but he understood.

I've told Evie this before, but if I hadn't been such a stuck-up snob when I was younger, I would have wanted Earl all to myself. When my husband surprised me and made a pass at Evie in my presence, I knew that I'd get to have Earl again. I couldn't wait to get my clothes off and in bed with him again.

Life has still worked out well. Earl has an uncanny way of exercising influence over me without ever saying a word. It's hard to describe but it's not like he's ever had me do anything against my will but sometimes thoughts come into my head and I have no clue as to its origin. That's what happened that day in the employee parking lot when I brushed my tits against him. The idea popped into my head and it seemed like a good one. The same in the car. Why not put his hand down my blouse? I knew guys liked my tits. Yet, when it was over, I was glad I did it.

Earl and Evie have been great friends of ours for years. The friendship took an unusual turn a few years ago but getting to enjoy Earl in the bedroom (and vice-versa) is always a good thing. Evie seems to be happy with Andrew as well. They're better friends than ever.

Earl, I love you and Evie so much. You were blessed with a warm and open-minded woman that allowed you to have such a close female friend such as myself. I'm proud that Andrew can now enjoy the benefits of a physical relationship with Evie as well. Friends like that are damn near impossible to find.

Of course Wanda can't explain some of her impulses but she's never complained; in fact, in her own words she's quite happy. I know I sure am.

Evie, of course, knows about my powers and trusts me with them. I can't say that I've never used them in any way to influence her, but I can say that I've never done so in any way to reach an end that she didn't desire.

I did use that "magic" for many good and more honorable things as well. On my job, the power of persuasion is important and I used it to my full advantage; which was to the mutual advantage of my clients.

I turn 55 soon and Evie just turned 60. She is still a real cute little thing. I love looking into her soulful green eyes and getting lost in them. I consider myself a very lucky man. I have a hot wife; a woman that I love with all my heart. I have the option to enjoy another lover as I wish.

Evie will tell you the same. She has a husband she loves yet she gets to enjoy another guy's companionship and cock as the mood strikes. As we age, there will probably be less of this but that's okay. As our friends age, they'll probably want it less also. They will always be our friends, sex or no sex.

I reflect now as I will retire at age 57 and Evie retires at 62. We will spend a vast majority of our time traveling in our new motor home across the USA. Wanda and Andrew will join us on some of these journeys since they will both be retired by then.

They have met Inga and Bruce but never knew that our relationship with them was open until Andrew and Wanda became a part of our sex life. Who knows, maybe when they travel to South Carolina with us to see them, they'll enjoy them the same way we do.

One final reflection...and I hope Benjamin, in his unusual travels reads this...Thank you so much for such a special gift. I can't even imagine being stuck in a monogamous relationship after the wonderful people Evie and I have encountered. If I knew I would die tomorrow, I would have nothing but gratefulness for my life. I've honestly lived a life that has been like pure fantasy. My life has probably been better than any guys' fantasy.

Although I was given a special gift, the most important benefit was learning to believe in myself. So often I didn't even have to use any special powers to influence people; especially on the job. Karen was a perfect example of when I didn't need to use any special powers. Evie knew she had an interest in me and she knew that I was wildly attracted to her. All Evie had to do was suggest that she could still enjoy a sex life without commitment by having me occasionally. She thought Evie was joking until Evie offered to put my hands on her covered tits. The rest is history...and a beautiful history at that.

I've not only enjoyed sex with my wife and best friend Evie, I've enjoyed many other women; most of whom have remained close friends through the years. The sex has created a bond with each of them. Evie has said the same. Once she's enjoyed a man in bed, he becomes more than just a lay...she wants his friendship as well. Most men consider themselves lucky to have a friend like Evie.

One final thought. There were a couple of occasions when the openness didn't work out well. One was a man that Evie thought that she'd really enjoy. Although he had charm and charisma, in the bedroom he was the most selfish lover she had ever known. One time with him and it was over.

A woman we got to know on our evening jogs seemed to be the perfect partner for me. We got together twice for sex at our home. After the second time, she mentioned that she was actually married and was having revenge sex. He had cheated on her so she told him that she was going to find someone and give him a taste of his own medicine.

I was angry that I had been used to help her cheat on her husband. That was against the rules Benjamin had set down. Also, Evie and I may be promiscuous, but any sex among other married people is done with full consent of all parties. No cheating. No more sex with our jogging buddy.

There may be a day when we no longer want to do this at all. That's okay as well. We enjoy each other as well as our friends and that's the way it will be until death do us part.

bbare
bbare
554 Followers