Special Ability to Influence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bbare
bbare
554 Followers

"Come on my tits Earl," I heard suddenly. Please come on my tiny tits."

I did as she commanded. I shot several streams of hot juices on her tits. When I was spent, I laid down on my back and caught my breath.

"Damn Earl. If I had known it would be this good, I would have had you over here a lot more often."

The next thing she said really caught me off-guard.

"Please forgive me Earl, but I'm having feelings for you. I'm not calling it love but I have more than just a lust for you."

"So soon, Evie?"

I wasn't prepared for this. I did like her. I could see her being a good friend in the long run but I never gave any thought to it going past casual sex.

"Earl, you came over just to be a good neighbor. I don't think you expected anything else. It didn't seem that way anyhow."

Shit, I fooled her too well. I had gone over with the hopes of having sex.

"Then why did you do it, Evie? I wasn't asking for any kind of payment, especially sex."

"I know, Earl. The fact is, I wanted this probably more than you. I can't explain it. This isn't in my character to behave like this. I don't just go showing off my tits to people, especially someone I hardly know."

"Yet I showed off my tits and everything else. I wanted you inside of me. I wanted you to go down on me. By the way, has anyone told you that your cock is rather thick?"

"I've heard that before but I don't think much about it."

That was kind of a lie. Since I realized that the previous women in my life all enjoyed my thick cock, it had become a matter of pride with me.

"The thing is Earl, it wouldn't have mattered how long, short, thick, or thin it was. I wanted it. I'm just extra happy that it was so thick."

"Well, it isn't really that long Evie."

"Who cares? My ex-husband is at least two inches longer than you and he never satisfied me like you did today. Your thickness feels better than his length. I hope we can do this again. I'd like to get to know you better."

I definitely wanted to do it again but I didn't want to lead her on either. Maybe if I told her about my lack of desire for children that she'd see that I wasn't the kind to build a family with.

That strategy backfired. Evie was barren. She would never be able to have children. She had accepted the fact that she would be childless. She admitted to thinking about adoption but she finally decided that it wasn't worth the hassle.

Although this had been the first time to really get to know much about Evie, I knew that we could be friends. As far as taking it further, I was more reticent.

Also, for the first time I had begun to wish those special powers would go away. They had served a useful purpose. I was getting laid more than enough. Most importantly, I had gained confidence with women that I would have never known without the supernatural enhancement.

I learned that physically the women liked what they saw. They also enjoyed being with me as a person. I was never too shy socially but I was always critical of my appearance; especially my manhood.

I am not quite 6 feet tall and have a slim build and at the time had short dark hair. That hair has turned mostly gray since these events unfolded.

I do have broad shoulders and judging from the reactions of the four women with whom I had now bedded, they were all happy with my cock in spite of its relative lack of length. I learned that the women were just as impressed with girth.

Evie wanted a goodbye kiss before I went back across the street to my home. I had kissed the other women before but Evie was clearly in a class of her own. She enjoyed kissing and using her tongue expertly.

I would have never guessed that she would have been such a vixen. She kept holding on to me.

"Do you really have to go, Earl? We could fix a sandwich, have some chips as well as some soda or beer."

I couldn't say no. She wanted my company, not just my cock. I was concerned that I might start having similar feelings towards her. I was on the defensive but Evie's insistent coercion kept me from leaving. It was if she was controlling me instead.

I knew that it was time to quit trying to use my powers; at least for the time being. There was something special about Evie that made me want to trust her. Yes, even trust her to tell her the truth about my telekinetic abilities.

"Evie, when I first came to your front door, did you have any intentions of doing anything romantic with me at all?"

"No, I can't say that I did. I knew you lived across the street and that you seemed to be a kind young man...but no, nothing like what happened today"

"Okay then Evie, what made you start behaving like you did? You got topless then got naked. Before long, you had me completely naked and in your bedroom. Why the sudden change of heart?"

Evie appeared to be somewhat bothered by the question.

"You just got laid and you're trying to psychoanalyze why it happened?"

"No Evie, it's that you must admit that this is probably something out of character for you, right?"

"I can't argue that, Earl. I kind of surprised myself."

I decided to go for full honesty.

"What if I told you that I was able to help control your thoughts? You still had a choice to make. You had the ability to not act on it but something inside of you was persuasive enough to make you go through with it."

I now had her looking perplexed.

"I'm not exactly sure what you're talking about Earl but I did have a strong urge to do what you're talking about today. I've never done anything like this before. Are you saying that you had the ability to control me?"

"Not full control, just persuasive enough to break down all of your defenses and inhibitions. Do you still feel like it was your decision, not mine?"

"Yes, somewhat. I wanted to do it but I surprised myself by being so uninhibited and even getting totally naked in front of you. I guess I should be happy that you liked what you saw. Still, it's hard for me to believe that you could somehow non-verbally control a person."

I understood her skepticism. I was willing to prove myself.

"What if I proved myself? What if you had one of your girlfriends come over. One of your friends that you know is as shy and inhibited about her body as you were."

"Really? I have a sister that's just turned 24. She's also a redhead and probably more self-conscious than I am. She is also small chested, although she is larger than I am. She's a small B cup but she always wears padded bras to make them look larger. She tells me that she's still a virgin. If you can get her clothes off, then I'll believe you."

"Just her clothes off? Let's be fair Evie. I'm a guy. If I like what I see and she loosens up a lot, she's going to want more than just being naked? Look what you did."

Evie knew I was right. She still doubted my powers so she caved in.

"I'll tell you what Earl, if she does to you what I did to you, then I'll be forever convinced. My sister is pretty but she doesn't think so. She has a fine figure but is ashamed to flaunt any of it. It would be a major accomplishment if she did to you what I did."

"Good, what time do you want to experiment?" I was ready for her now.

"She's still in college but should be out in about 15 minutes. I'll call her when she gets home. She still lives with our parents and they're just about a mile from here. If you want, she can have lunch with us and you can prove what you claim."

"I'll be honest with you, I liked you a lot more before you told me that. There's nothing wrong with having an active imagination but yours seems to be borderline crazy."

"I'm sorry Evie. All I know to do is prove it. If she's all over me and in bed I just want to still be your friend. I'll put a stop to it right now if it means losing a friend."

Evie looked upset.

"No! You say you can do it and if you can, I can live with the results. I'll probably either watch or join in. I'm not too concerned about it because I think you're full of shit...but I'm fair...I'll give you a chance to redeem yourself."

It was a long wait, only about 25 minutes to be honest, but felt like a much longer time before Evie finally caught her sister at home.

"Inga, have you had lunch yet? Good, why don't you come over and meet this nice young man from across the street. He's going to have lunch with us. He did some handiwork in my kitchen earlier and I'm fixing some chicken salad sandwiches, chips and some soda. I also have some beer if you'd prefer."

"Good. I'll see you in less than 10 minutes then."

I was excited to see her sister. Evie had a very pretty face so I assumed her sister did as well. I already knew she was a redhead just like Evie. I was hoping to see all of those redheaded features before too much longer.

Evie began to get more talkative. The edge of anger in her voice was gone. I guessed that she was ready to prove that I was some kind of fraud and that she'd have her sister there as a witness.

Inga came through the front door without even knocking. Evie looked at me and assured me that her sister never needed to knock so I shouldn't act surprised.

Inga was indeed attractive. Evie had described her very well. She wore a yellow half-sleeve blouse that buttoned up almost to her neck. Her short pants were similar to her sister's as well; not too tight and nearly half-way to her knees. I could detect a thick bra under her fabric. She had a nice round ass, slightly larger than her sister's.

"Inga, this is Earl. He lives with his parents in that white house with blue trim across the street."

"Nice to meet you Earl," Inga replied as she reached out her thin hand to shake mine.

"Now prove it, if you can" Evie whispered defiantly in my ear.

In some ways I didn't want to do it because I didn't want to hurt Evie; or only use Inga, but Evie had now pushed my buttons. I was going to get her sister bare-assed naked and in bed. I was going to prove that I wasn't a fraud.

We sat down at the table. I showed her the cabinet that I had fixed earlier. I asked about her college major.

Then...then I began to stare at her chest. I wanted to see what those tits really looked like. I stared into her eyes, thinking of nothing but having her take off that blouse and let me see her bra.

Within 20 seconds, Inga quickly unbuttoned her blouse; showing that her tits were completely encased inside of that thick padded bra.

"Inga!" Evie exclaimed. What in the hell are you doing?

"What? I was warm. I still have a bra on. Dang, I'd be showing more if I were at the beach wearing a one piece bathing suit."

Evie looked at me. I grinned back at her. She was no longer as angry as she was nervous. Could I create the environment that I promised earlier? Evie wasn't quite as skeptical about me as before.

I now wanted to see her in just her bra and panties. Again I stared into her eyes as she was telling me about her sociology class. In a most nonchalant manner, she slipped off her short pants and was seated wearing nothing but her bra and panties.

I expected Evie to call off the agreement. By now she should have been convinced that I wasn't some blowhard; but she stayed silent. I looked at her for some kind of non-verbal signal. She looked at me with eyes that said to keep going.

"I'm sorry sis, it is kind of warm and I feel like I can trust Earl and you've seen me totally naked dozens of times so being in my bra and panties is no big deal."

Time for at least one more thought. I wasn't sure how far Evie would let this go but I wanted to at least see her completely naked before Evie backed out.

Again, as we made eye contact, her bra dropped down to the floor.

I enjoyed the sight of her small tits. They were still a fair amount larger than Evie's were but they were proportionate to her overall build. They were perky with tiny hard nipples that pointed slightly upward. Again, I looked at Evie and she gave no signal to put a stop to it.

While I was enjoying the view up top, Inga just as casually dropped her panties to the floor. She looked almost identical to Evie between her naked thighs. There was a thick patch of light red hair that covered the labia and stretched a few inches upward and all the way to her thighs.

"Well, what do you think, Earl? Do you like redheads?" asked Inga.

I wasn't going to tell her that I had just banged her sister earlier so I nodded my head in approval.

"Wow, very damn sexy Inga. I'm surprised that you would do this for a guy that you've just met."

Evie was convinced. She was no longer angry or skeptical. I looked over at her as if to ask to continue or not. She showed no expression either way. I decided to take it to the next level.

I used the same powers to get Evie undressed as well. I also had Inga undress me while Evie guided us to her bedroom.

"Earl, Inga's a virgin. Be extra careful with her, okay?"

"Yes please, Earl. I do want that cock though."

I spent time giving both of them attention orally. Inga lubricated very easily. I knew that would be important when I guided myself inside of her.

Entering Inga was extraordinary. I knew that it was imperative that I take it easy. As expected, there was some initial discomfort, but she soon adjusted and I could tell by the look on her face that she was enjoying the experience.

She was as tight as both her sister and Tonya. Since I had blown my load earlier that morning on her sister, I was able to hold off shooting my load for a long time.

After unloading my spunk inside of her, the three of us stayed on the bed, sitting and laying without a stitch of clothing on. I figured that after having Inga that Evie would be hesitant to get into a serious relationship with a guy that had just fucked her sister; although I had her specific blessing to do so.

Oddly enough, our conversation while on the bed had nothing to do with sex. We talked mostly about Inga's school and her part time job at a nearby pharmacy. In fact, she wasn't going to be able to stay a lot longer because she had to start her shift at 4pm.

We never discussed the dynamics between the three of us. It didn't seem to bother either one that I had done them both during the course of the day. We all went to the kitchen and Evie made some sandwiches and poured some Pepsi for us.

Inga gave me a pleasant, but not overly passionate, kiss as she left. Immediately after she got into her car, Evie motioned for me to follow her into her bedroom.

"Okay, Earl. You proved that you're legit. There was no way in hell that I thought my baby sister would do what she did today with anyone. Not only did she do it, but she seemed to initiate it."

"Now tell me, was there something on your part that got me to participate?"

I didn't want to lie and tell her she did it all on her own, but I felt that it was the right thing to do to let her think it.

"No, Evie. I was just concentrating on Inga. Maybe because you were happy to see her let her hair down? Did you feel a need to compete? If you did, then I'll disagree with that. It wasn't a competition. You are both gorgeous and sexy ladies."

"I don't know why I did, Earl. I'm glad I did join in though. Maybe there were some little competitive juices in me. I mean, Inga has nicer breasts and a nicer ass..."

"No!" I had to interrupt her. "It wasn't a competition. Your tits are just fine. I love playing with them. I love being able to put that whole puffy nipple and areola inside my mouth. Your ass? Nice and tight sweetheart. You should be proud of it."

I must have said something right. She held on to me, almost crying.

"Thanks. I would have never agreed to let you try what you did today if I had any confidence that you'd do it. I didn't want you to do that to my baby sister, but I kind of dared you. You were even going to back off when she was in her bra and panties but I practically dared you to take it farther."

"Look Earl, I do have an interest in you. I'm not sure if today was a one-time thing for Inga or if she's hoping for several repeats. The fact is that I don't own you but I would like to get to know you even better. Can you at least promise me that you won't try to control her thinking again?"

It didn't take me long to answer.

"I'll agree to that part. If she tries something, it will have to be all on her own. What I can't promise right now is that I will forego my other lovers. I will forego them long enough to see how things progress with us. There's only one of them, Tonya, that I have any real feelings for."

"Tonya wants to play the field like her parents do. She figures that she'll never meet a guy that would agree to an open relationship so she just prefers to stay single."

"There's one thing that's the hardest for me to control. I'm a normal guy in most ways. I enjoy looking at beautiful women. That doesn't mean I'm trying to get every one of them in bed, but I can't control my basic desires."

"Evie, I've thought about this a lot. It's a wonderful power to have. With it comes great responsibility. So far, I've used it for my own carnal desires. I still have a career ahead of me. I'd like to use it for less selfish reasons."

Evie gave me a look that told me that she understood exactly what I was trying to say. I was kind of clumsy with my words, but my heart was true.

I was no different than any other 22 year old young man that had never been laid before. The first chance I had with someone that I found even marginally attractive, I wasn't going to turn it down.

Now I had banged Tonya, Wanda, Tonya's mother Louise, Evie, and her sister. 5 different lovers in less than 6 weeks.

Although Wanda had by far the best body, she would be the easiest to dismiss. The only thing we had in common was a good time in bed. We were incompatible in so many other ways except that at least we were now friendlier in our interactions at work.

Louise was great but she was considerably older. Also, if Tonya ever changed her mind about a long-term relationship then I'd probably have to accept her mother as well as other guys into that relationship.

So, as much as I really liked Tonya, I decided to give up any hopes of having anything with her other than a good friendship with an occasional lay.

Still, I was concerned about Inga. How does Evie handle it if Inga wants more? How does she tell her no when she encouraged the first fling? Then, in an unexpected moment, Evie had the perfect solution.

"Earl, you were able to convince Inga to do what she did today with telekinesis, right?"

"Of course. Why do you..."

"Then you can use those same powers to tell her to keep her clothes on and her lips to herself, right?"

I couldn't believe it. The answer was so obvious. I looked at her with relief.

"Damn, the most obvious solution and I never thought about it," I answered with a sheepish smile. "It's so easy."

Yes, I was happy for a solution. I wasn't so sure I was happy to never have Inga again. I clearly liked Evie better but I had grown an attachment to the young lady whose cherry I had just taken.

I spent the rest of the day with Evie. She fixed a spaghetti dinner with a green salad for us. I let my parents know that I was spending time with her.

Although they didn't dislike Evie, they knew she was a divorcee and slightly older than me. That made mom nervous but there wasn't much she could do about it. I was an adult, plus neither she nor dad had any clue about the other lovers I'd had.

I learned more about Steven, Evie's ex. Steven was a pharmacist in a mental facility. He came home abruptly one night and told Evie he was leaving. He'd met a co-worker and they had been having an affair for several months.

That explained his lack of sex drive at home she recalled. Amazingly, she didn't sound bitter at all. She had rushed into a relationship with him and regretted marrying him. Although her pride was hurt when he left her, she soon realized that he had done her a huge favor.

bbare
bbare
554 Followers