Special Ability to Influence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bbare
bbare
554 Followers

There were no kids involved and only the property was to be sold. She wanted nothing from him except to be out of her life; not even alimony.

Spending time with her did help in my decision to be monogamous for at least a short time. However, being the typical horny 22 year old kid, I wasn't giving up too easily.

I did want Inga again. I promised that I wouldn't play with her mind again except to discourage her. However, what if Inga and another guy were with us together and the other guy and Evie began to make out and get naked? It might piss off Inga but then she could enjoy revenge sex by taking me.

I had the perfect solution. I knew that if it succeeded that Evie would be convinced that it was my power that caused it. I was hedging my bets that she would enjoy it so much that she'd be willing to enjoy swapping partners in the future.

I wasn't too keen on the swing lifestyle, and the open marriage idea seemed too risky. However, if I could keep it to a minimal number of partners, maybe she'd go for it. The one thing I had going for me was the fact that Evie had already fallen for me in spite of her awareness of my powers.

I wasn't going to act right away. The following Friday her sister came to join us for lunch again. This time, everything went normally. There was a slight bit of tension because Inga wasn't sure if she should initiate anything.

On a few occasions, I would glance over at her and use my powers to tell her to keep her blouse buttoned up and her legs together. No kissing; no flirting.

Evie was impressed. This time we got to visit like young adults while sex or sexual matters were never broached.

There wouldn't be another chance for the three of us to get together for two more weeks.

On a Sunday afternoon, we had another time for lunch together at Evie's. Bruce Harper, a teammate in college and a recent graduate, would join me. Bruce came by my house and I asked Evie if I could have a college teammate join us. She seemed hesitant for some reason but agreed to it.

When we walked through the door, I introduced her to Bruce. Bruce had been our starting 1st baseman the past two seasons. He was tall; at 6 feet 4 inches. He was also well built with hard, chiseled muscles on his lean frame. He had dark curly hair that went nearly to his shoulders.

Evie took a liking to him right away. Bruce was a natural conversationalist and he and Evie were talking away like old friends within seconds.

Inga walked on in and I introduced her to Bruce as well. To no surprise, the three of them were sitting around the kitchen table. I was mostly quiet since they were carrying on quite well without me.

Now was the time to use my powers in a slightly different way. I wasn't sure if it would work since I'd never tried it this way before.

I focused on Evie and Bruce. Those two would have to get really involved before I did anything with Inga.

Bruce was a gentleman. He wasn't the kind to hit on his buddy's gal but I was going to test my powers against his self-discipline. Also, I had to get inside Evie's head to convince her to go along with it.

It was important for Bruce to initiate anything. If Evie did, she'd automatically blame me for her actions. If Bruce initiates it and she reacts, then I have a much better chance to be absolved.

I had also seen Bruce in the locker room and showers. He wasn't just a big man, he had a large cock. Longer than mine but not as thick. However it was quite long. He was clearly the length leader on the team.

I looked into his eyes and wanted him so badly to compliment Evie on her appearance. I wanted him to let her know that her braless look was very sexy.

I had to be careful to not get him into trouble with Evie. If he was too forward without her being warmed up for it then she'd likely tell him that he's talking way out of turn and shut him down.

So, I had to simultaneously work on him while having Evie want him to notice her physical attributes. I had to work on her to flirt back with him. From there, I'd have to see what was needed next.

Also, I had to watch Inga and gauge her interest in what was happening. I knew I could get her naked with me in no time but I had to wait until the time was right before working on her. In fact, I may have to work on her to just enjoy what's happening until I feel safe to proceed.

There was so much to do. Usually, I just worked on one person at a time. Now I was working on two at a time while watching the third party to make sure they didn't leave.

"I tell you what, Evie" Bruce began. "I like the fact that you didn't wear a bra today. Those boobs poking through that shirt is sexy."

I had already been working on Evie.

"Thanks, Bruce. Earl seems to like it as well, don't you Earl?"

"Oh yeah. I remember the first time you flashed them at me."

"Really?" asked Bruce.

Now was the time for Evie to flash him. I succeeded.

Evie lifted her shirt and exposed her bare buds to Bruce. Bruce couldn't believe his eyes.

"Damn, those are nice but I'm not sure Earl likes you doing that."

I was smiling.

"See, Earl doesn't mind."

Now it was time for Evie to strip down completely. I also worked on Bruce to join in when she began to remove her short pants.

Things were going as planned. Evie was naked and staring at Bruce's monster, which had become exceptionally hard.

My plan was working on Inga as well. She sat back quietly and observed the events with a smile. She was enjoying it. She was also staring at Bruce's cock.

Time to get Evie and Bruce to make out. There was no doubt now that they were going to be in bed soon. Bruce took her tiny frame and held it against him. He was a good 14 inches taller than her.

Evie looked back at me as she commanded Bruce to take her to her bed. She smiled at me.

"That's okay, Earl. I still like you but how often does a girl get to play with a cock this long?"

"That's okay, dear. He's a friend of mine. Enjoy yourselves."

I looked back at Inga. I decided to not play with her mind. I wanted to see if she'd do me without any further provocation.

As she was seated at the kitchen table, I went behind her and cupped her tits through her fabric and her bra. There was no resistance at all.

I then bent my head down and placed my lips on hers. Again, she met my lips with no resistance. Within a few seconds she was reciprocating with her tongue and giving it the same effort that I was.

She stood up and we resumed kissing. By now I was able to remove her blouse and she helped by unsnapping her front snaps on her bra. She was standing topless before me.

I took off my clothes so that she could see my full hardness and its thickness. She placed her small hand around my girth and grinned as she pulled the foreskin back and forth.

"Hey girl, how about getting out of the rest of those clothes so I can see that hot pussy hair of yours?"

She immediately removed the rest of her clothes. She took me to a spare bedroom that had a double bed in it.

"Okay Earl. Listen to me. I thought I'd never get to do this again but once I saw my sis do what she did, there was no way I was going to say no to you. After today, I don't think she'll be able to stop us from doing this when we want to."

"Do me like you did the first time. Eat my pussy like you did before then shove that cock of yours inside me again."

I did exactly as I was told. While eating her out, the door pushed open. Bruce and Evie stood at the foot of the bed, still naked.

"Well, Earl...looks like you got what you wanted."

I ignored her. I quit eating out Inga and immediately shoved my hardness into her.

"Did you hear me Earl? Looks like you got what you wanted?"

I was too busy trying to give Inga and myself pleasure to care about what she had to say.

She stood with Bruce at the foot of the bed as I finished with Inga. I came heavily inside of her. We were both spent as we laid on our backs.

"What were you saying Evie?" I said as I finally acknowledged her presence.

"I said...you got what you wanted, huh?"

I played dumb.

"What do you mean by that? If I recall, Bruce was complimenting you and kind of flirting. You seemed to like it. I wasn't crazy about it but I figured I wasn't any kind of moral authority since what happened between Inga and me that one day."

"But Earl you..."

I stopped her.

"I what Evie?" I made sure to stay calm.

"I'm sorry Earl," Bruce said. I don't know what come over me. I can't believe I hit on a buddy's girl."

"It takes two to tango, Bruce. Yeah, I'm kind of disappointed but I find Evie irresistible as well. Besides, I got to have Inga. We should all be happy for each other."

I could tell that Evie was both happy that it happened yet angry that I let it happen. Once Bruce and Inga were gone, there was going to be a very long talk.

Hey, let's all get dressed and have that lunch. Or, if we're all comfortable we can just stay naked.

"Might as well stay naked," Inga suggested, surprising both myself and Evie.

We ate lunch naked. We had gone this far so I figured that I'd have Inga make a play for Bruce.

She began to stroke his cock and plant kisses on his lips. I had conditioned Bruce to accept it and reciprocate.

I watched Evie and she showed no expressions at all. She seemed disinterested but not angry. More accurately, she had resigned herself that it was going to happen.

Before long, they were in the bedroom and Evie and I were alone.

"So Earl. Is this the kind of life we'll have if we stay together?"

Again, I played dumb.

"What kind of life? First of all, I didn't use any powers at all on Inga today. It was all consensual from the beginning. Once you and Bruce were going to do your thing, I figured that you shouldn't get upset if Inga and I take another turn."

"Is that what you want? To have me and Inga when you want?"

"That's not what I said, Evie. When you and Bruce were hitting it off, I was kind of jealous but because of my history with Inga I knew I didn't have room to say much."

"I thought it was going to be simple flirting until you flashed your tits at him. Trust me, you have no reason to be shy about your little tits because they're so sexy, but I didn't think the flirting would go that far."

Evie looked confused.

"You mean you had nothing to do with it?"

Again, I had to lie just a little.

"Not really. You and Bruce hit it off from the beginning. So did Inga and Bruce. Look, he's a nice looking guy, very friendly, and as I'm sure you noticed that his cock is incredibly long."

"Yeah, kind of hard not to notice that," she giggled.

"So, that was me acting out tonight?"

"That was you and Bruce. I can understand why you'd think otherwise. That's why I'm not upset with you. I had the powers to do it. I had the powers to have an orgy if I wanted."

"But Earl, what about our future? I'm starting to doubt myself; doubt my own self-control."

"Evie, that was my concern about myself before we got involved. Maybe neither of us is cut out for a monogamous relationship?"

"But how much is too much, Earl? Two lovers? Three? Five?"

"And with your ability to manipulate others, it could get out of hand quickly."

"I agree with you Evie. It could. But I can honestly say that I wasn't responsible for everything that happened tonight. So, how much do you really want monogamy or would you like to have a more open relationship? I can't answer that for you. I can't even answer for myself right now."

"Also, do you still want to be with me on a steady basis? I can tell you without any doubt that I'm falling for you. It isn't just the sex. I truly enjoy someone like yourself that shares a similar sense of humor and intellect. Those things are more important than the sex in the long haul."

"Earl, in some ways you seem like an immature teenager with an overactive sex drive. Sometimes, like right now, you sound like someone that has the wisdom of someone much older."

"I'm 27 years old and my divorce should be final in a few weeks. I'll be selling this home and moving into something smaller and more affordable. If we stay together, am I getting the teenage Earl or the more mature Earl?"

"That's a good question Evie. It's a fair question. It's just as fair as me asking you am I getting the more prim, proper, and monogamous Evie or the Evie that shucked her clothes off for my friend a short time ago and took him into her room and fucked his brains out?"

"I'll answer your question first. I want to be the more mature Earl but I have deprived myself of sex for so long that I have enjoyed many different lovers once I learned my capabilities."

"Can I limit myself to one partner for the rest of my life? I won't make you a promise that I can't keep."

"I'm concerned about you as well. This was on you tonight. I'm not angry with you at all. You acted on an impulse. Your sexual appetite isn't a character flaw in my opinion. I don't believe in the old double standard with men and women's sex lives. I know you have needs like I do."

"Thank you Earl. I was concerned that you'd like me less. It's a matter of trust. Can I trust you? Can you trust me?"

I had to share with her more details of Louise's marriage and its openness.

"Remember when I told you about Tonya's mother, Louise? About her open marriage? I've talked to her and her husband before about it. They have no jealousies but before they take on a lover, the other has to approve. They swear that in 24 years of marriage and 20 years of openness that they've never cheated on each other."

"That night that she joined us in the hot tub, it was because he approved. Likewise, she must approve of any woman he has."

"Maybe that's what we need to do, Evie. I'm not sure but it's at least a starting point for discussion."

"Earl, if that were the case, you could just go back to Tonya. That's what she wants, isn't it?"

"It is, but I've grown more attached to you in the past few weeks. If I had to have a more open relationship, I'd rather it be with you. Besides, if we did and you liked Tonya, I could still enjoy her and maybe even Louise."

"Let's not get too far ahead, Romeo," Evie said with a look of amusement on her face. I never said that I was ready to go that far yet."

At that time, Inga and Bruce walked in on us. They had left their clothes in the kitchen. Inga smiled at me as she brushed her naked breasts past my face.

I took a peek at Evie and she seemed amused by it. That was a good sign.

Evie and Bruce excused themselves. They had hit it off well and wanted to be alone for the night. That worked out well for us because we needed time alone as well.

That night, I had a dream...or was it? A well-dressed man of what seemed to be Middle Eastern descent appeared to me. I was neither afraid nor excited to see him. I calmly asked him who he was.

"Earl, do you remember that day when you that baseball hit you on the head?"

"Do I? Hell yes I remember it."

"Well, while you were sleeping in the hospital room, you had a wild dream about having the ability to get any woman in bed you wanted."

"I did?"

"Yes, I realize that most mere humans usually don't remember their dreams but during the time they're in that REM sleep, I try to visit as many as I can. That isn't too many, to be honest. You're only about 1 of 500 worldwide. Something about you caught my interest. Please don't disappoint me."

"I've granted your wish. I gave you the ability to get people to do what you want without them realizing that you're the one controlling them. I also know you told Evie about it. That's a mistake. Don't ever tell another soul. You'd better hope that she never starts blabbing."

"By the way, I'm the Literotica Dream Fairy and I live in this realm eternally. I'm kind of like a genie where I can grant a wish."

"The literotica what? What's a literotica?"

"Oh, I forget. This is only 1982, isn't it? Literotica hasn't been introduced on the net yet. There's not even a net yet."

"What net? I'm now as confused as hell."

"Shit, I forgot. Well, in your future, there will be this thing called the internet. It will connect people throughout the world in mere seconds. In that realm, Literotica is a page on a small computer that you'll be able to access to read awesome erotic literature. I travel through time so I have knowledge of many things."

"Really? This must be some bullshit dream."

"Bullshit, huh? I'll grant you an additional wish that you'll realize when you wake up. Name it."

I recall trying to think about what I wanted. The first thing that came to mind was money.

"If I go home in the morning and there's 10,000 dollars in my underwear drawer, then I'll believe you."

"Consider it done Earl. However, you must listen to some sound advice from me. Remember, I have centuries of experience doing things like this."

I was still more than just a little skeptical but I went ahead and listened.

"With this kind of power and ability comes great responsibility. Please heed these words of advice."

"There's nothing wrong with getting laid as much as you'd like as long as you keep certain principles in mind."

"First, don't hit on married women. Period. The only exception is those in open marriages like Louise whose husband approves and encourages it. Bottom line is that if you have a married woman, her husband must approve."

"Secondly, don't do anything that Evie would disapprove of. Don't sneak around on her. You have the ability through your mind to convince her that an open marriage or relationship is a good idea. She's cute, she's smart, and I think she's the perfect partner for you. You two are very compatible."

"Third, don't deflower any virgins. Even though they'll think it's because they want it, some may later regret it when they meet a man that wants a virgin. In other words, there are plenty of women out there to keep your horny butt busy."

I listened to his words although I was still very doubtful about his authenticity. If that money is in my underwear drawer later in the morning then I'll be sold on him.

I did have one more question though.

"Sir, I've already deflowered one virgin. It was Evie's sister, Inga. I promise not to do it again if you are who you say you are."

"That's okay Earl. Inga was a wild child in waiting, just like Evie. All you did was help release her inner slut. She'll never regret having sex with you first. You might be surprised at how much sex you two will have."

"Really? Often?"

"I've told you enough. It's not a good idea to reveal too much about your future, or anyone else's for that matter. Be smart, listen to my advice, and you'll do fine...and be sure to check your underwear drawer later."

"Earl, I almost forgot. You will not always be able to get what you want."

"Huh?"

"What I mean by that is although you have great powers of silent persuasion, you may find a few occasions when the other person is so mind-strong that you'll wear yourself out trying to change them. Move on and accept that it isn't going to happen."

"Think of it more like silent hypnosis. A hypnotist can not make a subject do something that they have a strong moral objection to doing. If another person that you're trying to influence has strong moral or religious objections, it might not be possible for them to go along with it."

"You'll notice the amount of energy and concentration needed is in direct proportion to the resistance of your subject. A woman that is adamant that she doesn't like you probably won't change her mind even if you try to silently manipulate it."

"Remember Tonya? She was so easy because she had harbored secret desires for you since you were in grade school together."

"Did you notice that Wanda was more difficult?"

"Yes, now that you mention it."

"That's because although she did kind of like you, she tried to keep telling herself she didn't. You were persistent enough with her. Also, she wasn't quite as modest as she appeared to be when she dressed for school and work. She had a naughty streak in her that you never knew about."

bbare
bbare
554 Followers