Special Ring: Prologues End

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emmy (smiling): Dinner is ready and all the girls said they would love to go to England next.

We all went to the dining room and sat down all the other girls started bringing in food from the kitchen and set it on the table. Everyone sat down and started fixing plates after everyone had their plates and began eating we started talking.

Ashara: Master, when we go to England, there is a bunch of places we really need to see. Especially in the area near the house we own. Wiltshire is the home of Stonehenge. It is a place I have always wanted to visit.

Emmy (smiling): Yea, me too. Stonehenge has always been something I was interested in visiting.

We all continued to talk and eat. Then after everyone finished eating, the girls all got up and started clearing the table and carrying everything to the kitchen. After the cleanup was completed, Emmy and Alesian both ran off to the bathroom. The other girls came over and grabbed my hand and pulled me toward the bathroom. As I entered the bathroom, the girls all jumped into the tub. They cleaned each other's bodies before turning on me and cleaning me up. Afterwards, I washed each of the girl's hair and then we dried each other off.

After we got done, we headed to the bedroom and lay on the bed flipping through the channels before selecting a movie to watch. About halfway through the movie, I looked around at the girls. Except for Alesian and Emmy, the girls were all fast asleep. Alesian seemed to be really interested in the King Arthur movie we were watching.

Alesian (sitting up on the bed): This movie is really interesting. The people who made it actually did a good job digging up history on King Arthur. The old king once met with King Arthur and, as a servant, I listened to how passionately Arthur spoke about his people and kingdom.

Emmy (smiling): Most of these movies are just made up Alesian. Everyone actually thinks King Arthur was just a myth.

Alesian: He was no myth. He did exist. It is just he didn't live in a castle. King Arthur lived among his people in a normal house. Arthur did not think of himself as someone more important than others. He was a king who lived to serve his people.

Scott: Alesian, I can't wait to learn more about what you know. Since you lived back in those days, your information could be really important.

Alesian (scales turning purple with a smile on her face): Really, Master? Do you really think my experience in the past will come in handy?

Scott (smiling): Some of your memories could be really important. I do think they will come in handy sooner or later.

Alesian (smiling and grabbing me for a hug): Thank you, Master. I will try my hardest to help out when the time comes.

Scott: One of these days Alesian, we have to sit back and discuss your powers and abilities, so I know what you are capable of.

Alesian (smiling): Actually, Master, I can give you that information easily since we are connected together by our minds. (closes her eyes and starts sending thoughts into my head)

Scott: Wow. You do have quite a few abilities. I am sort of curious though, all I see is your dragon abilities. We need to figure out how those abilities will be affected by the wing's appearance. But for now, ladies, let's get some sleep. (pulled Emmy and Alesian against me) Goodnight everyone. (closed my eyes).

The next morning I was awakened by giggling and a very wet feel around my cock. When my eyes opened partially, I saw a pussy sinking onto my cock. As my eyes opened a little more, I saw blood coming from around my cock. My eyes snapped fully open and looked up to see Megan sinking down onto me, both smiling and tears coming out of her eyes. As she engulfed me fully, I reached up and pulled her down onto my chest.

Scott (smiling): Welcome back home, Megan. (planting a kiss on her lips).

Megan (through gasps and crying): Thank you, Master. It is great to be back with all of you again and now I am yours again, but this time mind, body, and soul are yours.

Scott (smiling and kissing her passionately): I am very happy to have your everything, my sexy Djinn.

Megan continued to ride me and started really picking up the tempo.

Scott (looking at Megan and smiled): Megan, my first wish is that the other girls are linked to the pleasure you feel and that your sensitivity be increased to double.

Megan: (her eyes glowed for a moment) Your wish is my commaaaahhhhg (instantly her and all the other girls erupted into a massive orgasm).

I blew my load into Megan, pushing her and all the girls into another orgasm. I slipped out of Megan's pussy and as soon as I did I saw Alesian jump in between Megan's legs lapping at her pussy. Alesian ran around and shared my cum with all the girls and finally came back to Megan and started kissing her passionately while sharing my cum between them. We all lay back on the bed together and watched a movie while talking.

Megan (smiling): Well, Master, now that I am out of the ring, what is our next destination?

Scott (laughing): First off, you need to put this on (reaching over to the night stand pulling out the pendant vessel)

Megan: Oh, yeah, the vessel I am supposed to protect until its master is found. (grabbing the pendant and putting it around her neck) Thank you, Master.

Scott (smiling): You're welcome, Megan. And to answer your question, we are planning on going to England next to check on one of our houses there. While we are there, we will go see Stonehenge and a few other places.

Megan (smiling): Sounds fun, Master. So, Sisters, let's go make breakfast (jumping off the bed).

All the girls jumped up from the bed chasing Megan down the hall. I laughed and got up out of the bed walking to the bathroom. I washed my face and shaved before heading to the dining room and sat at the table. The girls were all having fun dancing and cooking and laughing and talking. After about 45 minutes, the food was finished and they brought it in to the table. We all fixed our plates and sat down to eat. We chatted amongst ourselves and laughed through the whole meal. Once we finished eating, we all walked back to the living room and sat on the couch in a big huddle.

Emmy: So, Master, when do we leave for England?

Scott: Probably tomorrow. We need to make some preparations before we leave here. First we have to turn in the rental truck and get everything packed.

Emmy (smiling): Master, why don't you make a wish to Megan to get everything packed up and after that we can go ahead and start turning in everything else.

Ashara: Master, I will call the driver and have him come over to take you and Emmy to turn in the rental. I will also call the pilots and tell them we want to leave tomorrow.

Scott (smiling): Thanks, Ashara. That'll be a big help. The rest of you girls start cleaning up the house. We want to leave this house clean for the next time we need to use it. Ashara, please tell the driver to meet us over at the rental place. Me and Emmy will drive over there and turn in the rental.

Ashara: Right away, Master.

Emmy and I got in the SUV and drove it over to the rental place and turned over the keys after paying the bill. We walked outside and stood there talking for about 25 minutes before the driver pulled up. We got into the limo and drove back to the house. As we got out, we were met by Ashara.

Ashara: Master, the pilot said we could leave tonight if you wanted. He already has a flight plan scheduled.

Scott (smiling): Ok, that is fine. (looked at driver) Please wait here for a moment while we finish packing up our stuff.

Driver: Of course, Sir. Take your time.

We went inside and all the girls were busy finishing the cleanup.

Scott: Megan, I wish we had all our stuff packed and sitting right here in front of the door.

Megan (giggling): Your wish is my command, Master (eyes glowed for a moment before the luggage appeared in front of the door) It is done master. (shivered and looked over at Emmy) Wow, Emmy, you didn't say when we grant wishes for the master that it would feel that good.

Emmy: Now you know why I am always smiling when he makes a wish. Hehe.

Alesian and the rest of the girls ran around the house turning off the lights and grabbing all the cell phones and laptops. We opened the door and motioned for the driver that we were ready. After all the stuff was in the limo, the driver took us straight to the airport and helped us load everything into the plane.

Scott (tipping the driver): Thank you for everything. I will keep your number in my phone and next time we come to Ireland we will give you a call.

Driver: It was my pleasure, Sir, and safe travels to you and your girls.

We boarded the plane, followed by the second pilot, who headed straight for the cockpit. Within 20 minutes the pilot made the announcement we were lifting off and to enjoy the flight. Once we were in the air, the girls all got up and stripped their clothes before turning on me and making mine disappear as well. Then we stood off to one side and watched the bed pop out of the floor. We all got on the bed and cuddled up together until Emmy sat up.

Emmy (smiling): Master, when we get to England and get settled into the house there, we should really go out and do some serious exploring.

Erica: I agree, Master. There is so much stuff to see in England. We should stay for at least a week or two.

Scott (laughing): I was already thinking about that, girls. Since there is so much history in England, I was going to suggest we stay there for two weeks. Main things I want to see are Stonehenge and the old castle ruins.

Alesian (scales turning dark purple): Master, my abilities will allow you to see the past so you can actually see what the castles and other stuff were really like.

Scott (pulling Alesian to me): I was hoping that would be the case. I especially want to know what Stonehenge was really used for, so your abilities will come in handy.

We all cuddled up on the bed and fell asleep after a little while. We were woken by the pilot on the intercom saying we would be landing in England within 30 minutes. The girls all jumped up off the bed and helped me up before Ashara put the bed back into the floor. We all got dressed and sat down in our seats to prepare for landing.

Pilot (over intercom): Ladies and gentleman, we will begin our descent to London Stansted Airport in 5 minutes. Please take your seats and buckle up.

Emmy (smiling): This is gonna be fun, Master. We've wanted to come here since we were kids and it is finally happening.

Scott: I told you I would bring you here one day, Emmy. I am finally keeping my promise.

Emmy and all the girls were smiling brightly as the plane started its descent. As soon as the plane touched down, the girls jumped up and started grabbing our bags. The pilot pulled the plane into one of the private hangers and we exited the planes. The limo that Ashara had called and booked for us was sitting outside the Diamond Hanger.

Driver (smiling and bowing): I will go get your bags and load them into the limo, Sir. Please take your ladies and have a seat in the limo.

Scott: Thank you. (looking at the girls) You heard the man, ladies, hop into the limo. (opening the door for them to get in).

We all got into the limo and sat back waiting for the driver to finish loading the luggage. After 10 minutes, the driver got into the limo and asked where we were heading.

Scott: Wiltshire (handing him the exact address).

Driver: That is a little more than 2 hours drive. Before we get started, would you like to stop and get some food?

Scott: Yes, that is actually a pretty good idea. We are all starting to get a little hungry.

Driver: Right away. There is a nice little restaurant that I know of just up the road. I eat there all the time and the food is really good.

We drove out of the airport and arrived at the restaurant 10 minutes later. I gave the driver some money and told him to get some food while we all ate.

Driver: Thank you, Sir. I will take you up on that offer. Please enjoy your meal.

We all went into the restaurant and got seated and ordered our food. We all talked and ate together. We finished eating and headed outside where the driver was waiting.

Driver: I hope you enjoyed the meal. This is one of the best restaurants around here.

Scott: The food was great. Thank you for recommending it.

Emmy: Yes, we loved the food here. We normally cook at home though, but it is great to get out once in a while.

Once again we were back in the limo and headed to Wiltshire. Along the way we took in the sights. The girls were all looking out the windows as we passed old buildings.

Alesian (cuddling up to my right side): Master, I told you about my abilities and how dragons are connected to other dimensions, one of which is the afterlife. I am seeing a lot of spirits walking around this area. It is sort of disheartening. A lot of them have pain or sorrow filled faces.

Scott (pulling Alesian in for a hug): Alesian, all you have to do is remember you are not alone. We are here with you. If you see something that is uncomfortable, just get close to any of us. We will comfort you. I am really sad that we cannot help those spirits, but we can help you and will do so gladly.

Alesian (scales turning purple): Thank you, Master. I will try to remember that you all are here for me.

After a while of driving the driver said that we were entering Wiltshire and the house is not too far from our current location. We drove for another 15 minutes before arriving at the house. When we got out of the limo, we stood there staring at the house.

Ashara: Wow, I did not know my family owned a house like this. This is bigger than our house in Egypt.

Fumée: It is really beautiful. Whoever has been taking care of this place has done an incredible job.

We looked around outside the house for a little bit longer before we headed inside. As soon as we entered the house, a man walked down the stairs and introduced himself as Mark.

Mark: Welcome, you must be the owners of the house. I am the caretaker. I have worked here for the past 10 years, taking care of this house and land.

Scott (shaking his hand): Yes, we are the owners. Thank you for taking such great care of the house, it is beautiful.

Mark: This house has been here for a long time. It was built about 400 years ago. Many great people have lived in this house until about 200 years ago. My family has been the caretakers of this house for well over 300 years.

Scott: Well, we are not gonna fire you and if you wish to stay working here, that is fine. We won't be staying here permanently. This is one of many houses we own, so we will be staying only once in a while.

Mark (smiling): Thank you, Sir. I would love to continue working here and while you are here I will stay at my apartment.

Scott: While we are here, we want privacy, but when we leave to continue our travels, the house is yours.

Mark: Well, Sir, there is an old guest house in the very back of the land. If you give me permission, I can fix it up for myself and live there. I will only come to the main house if you need me and there is no way to view the guest or main house from the other, they are blocked off by the trees and plants.

Scott: We will be here for a week or so. While we are here, we will hire some workers to come fix up the guest house for you. Repair damage and wire it for electricity and then you can stay there permanently.

Mark (smiling): Thank you, Sir. I will go back to my apartment and start packing stuff up (handing me his cell phone number) Please call me when it is ready for me to move in.

Scott: Ok, I will start making calls in a few minutes. Hopefully we can have it fixed up in a few days.

After Mark left, the girls and I looked around the land and house and decided that nothing in the house needed to be changed, it was beautiful just the way it was. Emmy and the other girls ran out back to find the guest house and I followed. Once we found it, we started discussing what needed to be done to it to make it livable for Mark.

Emmy: Master, this place is in serious need of repair and it has no electricity or plumbing.

Scott (smiling): Well, ladies, I leave this up to you to fix up for him. You have free use of your power, Emmy, so you all discuss what should be done.

Emmy: Yes, Master. C'mon girls let's get started.

The girls all sat on the ground and started discussing what needed to be done and after 30 minutes they stood up and Emmy started glowing followed by the guest house. In a matter of 5 minutes the house looked brand new. All the damage to the walls was repaired and wired up to the electricity lines. We walked into the guest house and decided to buy stuff for it and the main house. We called the limo driver and told him we needed him to come and drive us to a rental place to pick up an SUV and trailer.

Driver: I will be there in about 45 minutes sir.

We went back to the main house and took one more look around and wrote up a list of stuff we needed to buy while we were out. After 30 minutes we finished our list and the list for the guest house and walked out the front door 5 minutes before the driver pulled up. We got in the limo and drove to the rental place. We picked up a huge SUV and a trailer and dismissed the limo driver till we were ready to leave England. We drove around the area taking in the sights and finally pulled over to ask directions to department and electronic stores.

After we found out where to go, we got back in the SUV and started the drive. We drove for an hour before getting to the department store. We went in and the girls each grabbed a shopping cart. We walked around the store, picked up dishes, cookware, towels and washcloths, then headed to checkout. We got everything paid for and headed out to the SUV and loaded everything into the back of it. After we all piled in, we headed over to the electronics store, which was right down the road. Once inside, I told the girls we needed to split up into 2 groups, one group to get appliances, and the other group to go grab TVs and Blu-ray players.

Ashara, Lisa, Erica, and Fumée went to the appliances, while me, Emmy, Megan, and Alesian went after the TVs and Blu-ray players. After we picked up everything we sent a message to the other girls that we were heading up to the checkout.

As we started piling stuff up on the register, the others caught up and started putting their stuff up on the counter. The cashier called over three other people to start loading up carts with our purchases. Once we paid for everything, we carted it all out to the trailer and loaded everything up. We got in the SUV and went to the furniture store right down the road.

The instant we entered the store, everything froze. This time it was not a child, it was a young girl, probably about 14. She stood there looking around at everything frozen in place and quiet, then noticed myself and the girls all still moving and walked calmly over to us and introduced herself as Stacey.

Stacey: Do you all know what is going on?

Scott (noticing the bracelet on Emmys wrist glowing): Yes, Stacey it is magic. It is a special way for me and my girls to give you something special. (reaching over to Emmy's wrist and removing the bracelet) First let me tell you this; you are a special person. You have a wonderful future ahead of you and this bracelet will help you fulfill your future when the time is right. (handing the bracelet over) Stacey, take this bracelet and keep it secret, even from your family, until you find out what makes it special.

Stacey (taking the bracelet): It is really beautiful and I promise I will keep it with me always and never take it off.