Special Ring: Prologues End

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked toward the room but, as I passed Tessa, I saw her lift her hand to her cheek and touch where I had kissed her. Once in the room, I got dressed and grabbed my cellphone and artifact tablet and put them in my pack. As I walked out of the room, the girls were all standing by the door. Ashara had 3 joints in her hand and when I got close, they opened the door and exited the house. We got in the SUV a minute later and started driving down the road.

Scott: So, ladies, where should we go?

Erica: Let's go see Windsor Castle and then we can look around the city and check everything out there.

All the girls agreed and we started the drive to Westminster. On the way we decided we would stay at a hotel there for the night, so we could look around all the next day too. As we entered the city, Alesian once again said she saw spirits walking around and cuddled up next to the other girls. We drove over to Windsor Castle and parked out on the street. We noticed, as we stepped up to the gate, the next tour would start in 20 minutes, so we decided to take it. While we waited, lots of people were walking around, families laughing with each other and enjoying themselves. I looked over at Tessa who was watching with interest at all the people walking around. She walked over to me.

Tessa: Master, no one finds my appearance strange. They just give me a normal look and walk by.

Scott (laughing): That's because of Emmy's magic, Tessa. She made you appear human to everyone who doesn't know she is a djinn.

Tessa (letting out a small smile before returning to her normal look): Oh, ok Master, I understand.

In an instant time froze but I did not see any glow anywhere around us. Tessa suddenly got this weird look on her face and stepped out toward the street, getting in front of me.

Tessa: Master, I smell a demon. Please stay behind me. I will protect you.

At that moment I saw a ball of dark energy coming downwards towards Tessa. I jumped over to her and grabbed her, pulling her to the ground away from it. It struck the ground and made a sizzling sound as the dark energy started spreading out from where it hit.

Scott (grabbing both Emmy and Megan): I am making a double wish right now to both of you contain the dark energy. Do not let it touch innocent bystanders.

Emmy/Megan: Your wish is our command, Master (instantly both their eyes started glowing followed by a ball of white light surrounding the spreading dark energy.

Ashara: Master, the druidic power says I can use some nature energy to help contain it but it will only be delaying the spread.

Alesian (stepping forward): Emmy, Megan, keep holding it there. Give me 5 minutes while I use my draconic energy to disperse it.

Emmy and Megan nodded their heads and Ashara stepped up to help hold it back. After 5 minutes passed, Alesian told them to release it and she would handle it. The minute the three of them released the hold on the energy, it started spreading again. Alesian kneeled on the ground and put her hands in the direct path of the energy. The instant the dark energy got within an inch of her hands it looked like it was being evaporated. All the energy seemed to float into the air and form into a ball over Alesian. She then looked up at it and shot a ball of fire into the dark energy which incinerated it within seconds.

Tessa (still in my arms): Master, you protected me. I was supposed to protect you.

Emmy: The Master likes you Tessa, just like he does all of us. He will protect you if he can.

Tessa pulled away from me and stood up. Her and Fumée both reached down to help me up.

Tessa: Thank you, Master, for protecting me. I know who did that. It is a demon I fought in the war and sent back to hell. His smell is unmistakable. I am sorry to put him in your way.

Scott: Tessa, you are a part of our group. Your problems are ours as well. So think nothing of it. We were already told we had a lot of hardships coming our way.

Tessa: The same goes for me, Master. Your problems are also mine and I swear that I will protect you from what I can.

Fumée: Tessa, you and I are both warriors. So, from now on, we will work together to protect the Master and our Sisters.

Tessa (looking at Fumée I saw a tear coming from her left eye): Yes, I agree. We will protect them with everything we have, together. I also guess they will protect us from things that we can't see or deal with brute strength.

Scott: Yes, we will we will have each other's backs in all aspects. You watch our back we watch yours.

Tessa: Of course, Master. By the way, the smell of that demon is gone now. He left right after trying to kill me.

Scott: Then why is time still frozen?

It was then I noticed a small girl hiding behind a vehicle. When she saw me looking at her, she called out her name was Liz and asked if it was over.

Scott (smiling): Yes, Liz, it is over. Come over here for a minute.

Liz (walking towards us): What was that just now?

Scott (smiling): Do not worry about that. We took care of it. (it was then I noticed Megan's Pendant was glowing. I walked over and unclasped it from her neck and walked back to Liz) Liz, you are special. When time freezes like this, we are near a special person that I have to give something to. (I held out the pendant to Liz and she took it from my hand) Protect this pendant and do not let anyone see it until you find out what makes it special.

Liz (smiling brightly): I understand, Sir. It is very beautiful. (putting it around her neck) I will keep it safe thank you.

Liz walked back over to her family and time resumed. She looked back over her shoulder at us and waved at us before walking off.

Tessa: So, let me understand something. You all have a lot of stuff you do. One you fight evil, two you hand out jewelry to people when time freezes. Is there anything else?

Scott (laughing): Yes, actually, we also find cursed or tainted artifacts and either seal or destroy them.

Tessa: Now I understand why the maker wanted me to protect you all. Your missions are important. Although, I do not understand the time freeze jewelry thing.

Emmy: Master actually forgot to tell you part of it. He and I are also basically police for Djinns and their masters. We are to tell them the rules and if they break them, we are supposed to remove their Djinns. As for the jewelry, each piece of jewelry is a vessel for Djinns. When time freezes, it means a future master is around us and the master gives them the piece of jewelry that lights up.

Tessa: So you pass out Djinns to people who are chosen. That is nice and now I fully understand why I am supposed to protect you.

A few minutes later, the tour guide came out and we started the tour. All the girls looked at everything as we toured the castle. Alesian stuck close to me and kept whispering there were a lot of pissed off spirits walking the corridors. She held onto my arm for the whole tour. The tour guide took us to the courtyard last.

Tour Guide: That concludes our tour, ladies and gentlemen. You may look around the courtyard before you exit the castle grounds.

We walked around for a little bit until Alesian pulled us all to one side of the grounds.

Alesian: Master, there are a couple of seriously pissed of spirits here. One is an older lady and the other is a younger one. The older one said she is pissed at her son for trying to remove the trees. The younger one is pissed at her ex-husband, an old king, for having her killed when she couldn't produce a male heir.

Scott: Ask them if there is anything we can do to put their souls at rest.

Alesian: They can hear you, Master. They said their souls are stuck in the walls of this castle and unless you can bring the souls of the son and ex-husband, you can't do anything.

Scott: Emmy is there a way to release their souls?

Emmy: I can help them pass on, but they are tortured souls. They have to leave on their own, which I do not think they will.

Alesian: No, they said they will not leave until they find the descendant of the ones they loathe.

Scott: Ok, guess we better go ladies. Let's head to the hotel.

As we were walking out, I noticed a small rock sitting in the middle of the corridor. Just like the vase in Egypt, it was emitting a cloud of darkness from it. I pulled out the tablet and scanned the rock. The tablet issued an emergency notification.

Artifact Recommendation: Remove this stone from the castle immediately. It is keeping spirits in this castle against their will. Remove, then seal immediately. This stone is part of a larger one called a soul stone. It was once used by shamans to capture souls and harness the spiritual energy to use as a weapon.

Scott (looking at Emmy): Do not touch that stone right there. Teleport it out to the SUV and, Lisa, the minute we get in the SUV, seal it fast.

Emmy & Lisa: Yes, Master.

Emmy teleported the stone as she walked by it and we continued out of the castle. As we were leaving the castle, Alesian paused for a second and got a huge smile on her face. Once we got into the SUV, Lisa sealed the stone and Emmy teleported it to the secret room.

Alesian (smiling): Master, on the way out of the castle, four spirits spoke to me and said thank you for releasing them.

Scott: Good, I am going to continue watching for stuff like that. The tablet said that stone was part of a bigger one. We have to find the rest of it.

Ashara: Master, that stone puts off a weird energy. I am certain if we get close enough, I can find it.

Scott: Ok girls, all of you with magic, I want you to keep your senses open. If any of you feel something strange, tell me.

The girls all agreed and we drove over to the hotel and checked in. As we entered our room, the girls all stripped their clothes off and folded them neatly by the door. Tessa was the last to strip before sitting down in the chair next to the bed. The other girls all got on the bed and waited for me to strip, but Emmy got impatient and made my clothes disappear. All the girls started laughing. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Tessa giving a small smirk before going back to her normal facial expression.

Scott (chuckling): Ok, ladies, we have to discuss a few things. (sitting on the foot of the bed) As of today we are now seeing more aggression toward us. We still do not know if that attack at the castle was toward Tessa or us, but I am taking it as an attack toward us, since Tessa is part of our family.

Tessa (confused): Master, I am not one of your girls, so how am I part of your family?

Alesian (smiling): May I answer that question for her master? (nodding my head yes) Tessa, the Master already likes you and he linked you to our life and minds, so whether you are one of us girls or not, he thinks of you as family.

Tessa: Ok, well, that is fine, but Master, that attack was meant for me. I know that demon's scent very well. I have fought with him countless times in the war. But, I have to thank you, Master. You saved me from that sneak attack. If I had been hit by that dark energy, it would have destroyed my soul. I have seen countless victims of that attack. Angels and animals alike, change from being pure, to becoming a demon in an instant.

Scott (smiling): Anytime, Tessa. If I can save someone, I will. Girls, excuse me, I am going to take a quick shower.

Tessa: Is it something I said?

Emmy (putting her hand on Tessa's shoulder): I will explain it. Before Alesian, or you, came into our lives, we had three other girls that were normal humans. Megan was one of them. The other two were Mika and Angela. They died due to an Egyptian curse. Master still has not gotten over their deaths and he made all of us a promise that he would protect us from anything he can.

Tessa: So that's why he jumped in to protect me?

Ashara: Even though you do not want to be a member of the Master's harem, he still considers you a part of our family.

Tessa: I didn't know any of this. Lord Kadur told me that you all had been through a lot, but I did not know it was that bad.

Erica: Don't worry about it Tessa, we have been through a lot, but we still love each other and we know that Mika and Angela are going to be reborn into a good life.

Fumée (smiling): Yea, Tessa, life with the Master is good. We all know it is a dangerous life, but we love the Master and each other and would do anything for each other. Master gave us all the chance to leave, but we all love him and refused to leave.

Megan (laughing): Well, Emmy and I are completely bound to the Master, but even if we weren't, we still would not leave him.

Tessa: So, the Master has given each of you the chance to leave, but you all choose to stay, even knowing it could be dangerous?

Emmy (smiling): The Master was asked by the Djinn creator if he was sure he wanted to take on this danger. Master's exact response was as long as he had us girls with him, he believes he could face any problems.

The conversation went on for a bit longer. When I came back into the room, Emmy and Megan got up and said they were going to take a quick shower. After they left to go to the bathroom, Tessa walked over to the corner of the room and sat in a chair by the window looking outside. The other girls were all sitting back, waiting their turns to take a shower. After about 30 minutes, Emmy and Megan came out of the bathroom and sat on the bed, handing me a towel to dry their hair. Ashara and Erica were the next ones to take a shower. When they came out, I toweled their hair off, just like I did with Emmy and Megan. Next two to take a shower was Fumée and Lisa. They took their shower in about 30 minutes and had me dry their hair as well. Alesian got up and walked over to Tessa, extended her hand and asked her if she wanted to take a shower with her. Tessa took Alesian's hand and went to the bathroom with her. Their shower took a little longer. When they came out, they both came over and sat in front of me, letting me dry their hair. As I was drying Tessa's hair, I felt her pushing back against my legs, as she stood up, I continued to dry her fur. It was at this moment I noticed she had a tail, but kept it wrapped around her waist.

As my hand touched her tail, it unwrapped and I grabbed it in the towel and started gently drying it off. I heard her start purring as I kneaded her tail in the towel drying it off. As I got to the base of her tail, she fell back landing in my lap. I caught her and she looked back over her shoulder at me before jumping out of my lap.

Tessa (frowning): Sorry, Master. My tail is a weak spot for me. I did not mean to land on you.

Scott (smiling): Tessa, you do not need to apologize. I do not mind you sitting in my lap or lying on the bed with us.

Emmy (giggling): He is telling the truth, Tessa. Look, you made him hard.

Tessa (looking down at my cock): Did I really make it like that?

Erica (smiling): He wasn't like that after drying the rest of our hair. It wasn't until you landed in his lap that he got like that.

Tessa (sitting on the edge of the bed keeping her eyes on my cock): I do not know what to say. I do like you all, but my main mission is to protect all of you.

In a flash of light, Kadur appeared before us in the room and smiled at all of us.

Kadur: First off, I was told to come down here and tell you that the demon attack from earlier is only the beginning. We got word from our scouts. They found a few demon encampments with documents describing each of you in full detail. They do not have details on your magic yet but it will not take long for them to figure it out. Also, Tessa, the maker told me to tell you, if you wish to join Scott's harem he would accept it and even encourages it.

Tessa (confused): Lord Kadur, what do you mean the maker encourages me to join?

Kadur (smiling brightly): The maker said he wishes with all of his heart for you to join Scott's harem. He thinks that it will bring back your smile. The maker loved your smile when you first came to the heavens and was saddened when you lost your smile.

Tessa: He wants my smile back? Why? I am a better warrior without it.

Kadur: Yes, you're a great warrior, but without something to protect, that brings a smile to your face, you can't live up to your full fighting prowess.

Tessa (looking around the room): My full prowess will be unlocked if I have someone or something to protect that brings a smile to my face?

Kadur (chuckling): Tessa, you are a great warrior, but even Angels that are great warriors have something or someone that brings a smile to their faces that they want to protect.

Tessa: Someone or something that brings a smile to my face that I want to protect. (looking around the room at each of us) I want to protect them with all of my heart. I'm really starting to like them very much and they have had so many problems and more coming.

Kadur (smiling): Tessa, the maker knew you would say that and is proud that you think the same as him. This group is worth protecting, so do it for the maker and for yourself.

At that moment I saw for the first time a tear falling from Tessa's eyes as she dropped her head into her hands.

Scott: Tessa, it is still your choice whether you decide to become a member of my harem or not. We will never force you to do it. But, if you chose to join us, I would gladly accept you.

Kadur (fading into the light again): Take care of each other and keep your eyes open. The threats will be increasing and you all will need each other for what's to come. (disappearing from the room)

Tessa: Master, I am not ready to fully join you, but I would like to sleep in the bed with you and your girls.

Scott (pulling Tessa into my arms): You are welcome to sleep in our bed with us. You are welcome to join us, or not, in anything we do there. We will not do anything to you unless you want us too.

Tessa: Thank you, Master. (wrapping her arms around me)

I scooted back in the bed putting my back against the headboard of the bed pulling Tessa with me. The other girls each got up and curled next to me and Tessa. I felt her start purring again and chuckled.

Scott: You like having us pressing against you, don't you Tessa?

Tessa: Yes, Master. It feels good to have a normal touch instead of all fighting contact. Lord Kadur was the only one that ever held me in his arms during the war. Back when I was on Earth, as a panther, we slept together in dens, keeping contact all night until early in the morning.

Emmy (giggling): Tessa, your fur is very soft and beautiful.

Tessa (looking to her right to see Emmy lying on her hip): Thank you. I am glad you like it.

It was a moment later when I heard snoring. I looked down to see Lisa, who had her head on Tessa's leg, had fallen asleep. Tessa looked down and for the first time I saw a smile spreading on her lips.

Scott (smiling): There is the beautiful smile Kadur was talking about. It suits you.

Tessa (still smiling): Thank you, Master. It actually feels good to smile. (looking back down at the snoring Lisa and started laughing)

All the girls looked up at Tessa, except Lisa, and smiled at her laughing.

Emmy (giggling): You have a beautiful laugh, Tessa. I am glad you're letting us hear it.

Tessa (smiling): I am glad I can still laugh. It has been awhile. I almost forgot how.

We all finished laughing and decided it was time to get some sleep. We all got comfortable. Tessa cuddled up against me, the other girls did the same. After a few minutes we all fell asleep. When I woke up, only Tessa, Emmy, Megan, and Alesian were on the bed with me. The other girls came into the room pushing loaded food carts to the edge of the bed. After they parked the carts, they pulled their clothes off and jumped onto the bed. We put all the food on the bed between us and started eating. This time Tessa joined in the conversation and was even laughing with us. I looked over at her and leaned in to kiss her on the cheek. After I did she looked over at me.