Special Ring: Prologues End

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scott: What if she does not want to stay?

Kadur: That is an easy thing. She will stay because you need her. She is a warrior of the highest rank outside of the Angels division. As such, Tessa was chosen by the maker to give you protection. He already told her about you and your girls and was told to protect you at all costs.

Fumée (smiling): Master, Tessa is a warrior. How about I become one as well? Two warriors are better than one.

Kadur (smiling): Fumée, you must be telepathic as well, because I was gonna suggest you to become a warrior so you and Tessa can train with each other and protect each other in close combat battles.

Scott: Fumée, are you sure you want to become a warrior? You know that means you will be hurt during fights?

Fumée: I know Master, but if it means I can protect you and my sisters, then I would gladly be hurt.

Scott: Ok Fumée, I will have Emmy or Megan grant a wish later to give you combat skills on par with Tessa, but for now let's finish talking with Kadur. If I may ask, Kadur, why us? There has got to be someone more important?

Kadur: You and your girls are very important, you just don't know it yet.

Scott: I do not get it. What is so important about me and my girls?

Kadur (smiling brightly): You have a special destiny and most of it is clouded, even to me. You are considered to be a force of power on earth that is meant to change things in the world. I can't give you all the details of your destiny because if I did it would cause problems. But I can tell you that every decision you make, every action you take, makes things change for the good or bad.

Scott: So every decision I make could lead to something good or bad down the line? I hope I have made the right choices.

Kadur: They will matter in the long run, but I believe you and your girls will make the right choices.

Scott: What makes us so important that our choices can make such an impact?

Kadur (smiling): You have a special power lying dormant in you. Being a Djinn master and gathering these girls is part of that power and you will need it. There is another power inside of you as well, but I do not have any info at all on it. All I can say is that it is a power that the forces of darkness fear and want to destroy. That is why I was told to make sure all these girls, including Tessa, were nudged to meet you.

Scott: So this power that is dormant inside of me, you say the forces of darkness want it destroyed, but no one has any clue to what the power is?

Kadur: No. And for that I am sorry. Like I said, I can see only part of your destiny. Most destinies I can see clearly, but yours, at a certain point gets hazy and I can't see anything from that point on.

Everyone heard a short growl coming from the couch and turned to see Tessa sitting up on the couch.

Kadur (smiling): Welcome back to Earth, Tessa. It has been about 500 years since you were here last.

Tessa (jumping off the couch and bowing in front of Kadur): Lord Kadur, what exactly happened? I was fighting a demon, then I do not remember anything until waking up here.

Kadur: Tessa, you remember what the maker said to you about relieving you from duty and putting you on Earth to protect a group of people?

Tessa: Yes, Lord Kadur, I remember. Are these the people he was talking about?

Kadur: Yes, these are the ones he was talking about. Let me make the introductions. This is Ashara, she is a Druid now, so she will be the one that is able to heal you after battles. Next is Erica, her magic is newer. She is a Technomancer. She controls and manipulates technology. After her is Lisa, she is a descendant of vessel creators. She can create and break seals on people and objects. Then there is Fumée, she will be a warrior like you, once Scott makes the wish for it. Next is Alesian, she is a half dragon, half angel, so she has 2 types of magic, draconic energy and salvation magic. Then these two beauties are Megan and Emmy. They are both Scott's Djinns. They were Scott's first girls and they all knew each other since high school. Last, but seriously not least, is Scott himself. He is the master of these girls. They don't call him that out of obligation, but out of fun and respect.

Tessa: I am honored to meet all of you, but what should I call you? Scott or Master?

Scott (smiling): Your choice, Tessa. I will not force you to call me Master. That is just what the girls like calling me.

Tessa: So, it is a term of endearment?

Emmy: It started out as a joke, but then the master pulled all the other girls into a harem, and well, it sort of stuck. Now we call him that out of love.

Tessa: Well, since I will be your protector, I guess calling you Master is not a bad thing. But do not expect me to serve you the way your girls do. I will use my life to protect you and that is all.

Scott: Tessa, if that is the way you feel, it is fine. I never force anyone to do anything they don't want to, so be at ease. (Tessa bowing to me) Tessa, please do not bow to me. I am not royalty, so I do not like bowing of any kind.

Tessa: Even though you are a master, you do not want people bowing their heads to you?

Emmy (giggling): Tessa, I will explain that to you. The Master shows everyone the same respect they show him. He does not consider himself better than anyone else.

Tessa: This is going to be interesting. I bow to the angels in heaven, but you are asking me to change the way I was taught?

Scott: Well, as you can see, none of us are angels. Except for Alesian, who is only half angel of course, but, yes, we treat each other as family. I am in love with all my girls, so I treat them all as my wives.

Emmy: And all of us girls treat him as our husband, and each other as lovers, and call each other Sister, out of respect.

Tessa: Interesting hierarchy you got going among yourselves. So, out of you girls, who is the lead?

Scott: None of them are held higher than the others, but they consider Emmy the first, so I guess if you want to know which one is first then it's her.

Emmy (giggling): In terms of numbers, I was first, Megan was second, Erica was third, Ashara fourth, Lisa fifth, and Alesian sixth.

Tessa: Got it. (stomach growling loudly) Sorry.

Alesian (giggling): Master, I will take Megan and Lisa with me to the kitchen and start preparing dinner. We gotta get Tessa something to eat before she starts hunting mice.

Everyone started laughing and Tessa acted like she was embarrassed.

Scott: Tessa, no need to be embarrassed. If you are hungry, just tell us. The girls love to cook and we always eat a big meal together.

Tessa: Thank you, Master. It has been 500 years since I was on Earth the last time. I forgot what hunger felt like until just now. In heaven, you do not feel hunger or thirst, so I forgot it long ago.

Kadur (laughing): Ok everyone, I will take my leave for now. I will come back when it is needed, and Scott, just make the choices you feel are right and everything will be fine. (bright light forming around him then it flew into the sky and disappeared)

Scott: While Lisa, Alesian, and Megan are cooking dinner, I want the rest of you girls to take Tessa and explain things to her about how our family works and what our missions are.

The girls all grabbed onto Tessa's hands and pulled her to the living room and sat on the couch to start talking. I walked onto the back porch and sat in the lawn chair that was there and started thinking about everything I was just told. After about an hour Emmy came outside and said dinner was ready, grabbing my hand and dragging me back inside. We all sat down at the table and started eating. I kept looking over at Tessa, who was eating with her hands.

Scott: Ladies, we will have to teach Tessa how to eat as a human, so when we go out to eat, people don't stare at her.

Tessa (stopping to look at me): Did I do something wrong, Master?

Scott (laughing): Not really. But as a human, you normally eat with a fork or spoon.

Tessa: I am sorry. I do not know how humans eat. Remember I was a panther in my first life on Earth.

Emmy: Do not worry, Tessa. We will teach you about the world. By the way Master, you should link Tessa to our minds and lifespan, while I am thinking about it.

Tessa: What do you mean?

Scott: All my girls are linked to me in lifespan so they will live as long as I do. They can still die by curses and stuff like that, but sickness and other things people normally die of, they won't. As for linking you to our minds, we can talk to each other over distances inside our heads. It makes communicating a lot easier.

Tessa: I am not one of your girls though.

Megan (laughing): You may not be one us, but you live with us, eat with us, and sleep under the same roof. So you are partially one of us.

Tessa: Well, the link to your lives, and especially the mind link, would make protecting you all easier, so I will agree to it.

Scott (looking at Megan): I wish Tessa was linked by mind and life to us.

Megan (smiling): Your wish is my command, Master. (her eyes glowed for a moment followed by Tessa glowing)

Emmy: Welcome to the family, Tessa. There are 2 other girls that are not part of the Master's harem that are linked to us. Master has sex with them, but they are not part of the harem.

Tessa: Well, I will not be having sex with you, just so you know.

Scott (smiling): That is fine, but we will still treat you like family. Ladies, after we finish eating, I think we need to go get a bath. Tessa you can join us and get cleaned up.

Tessa: I would appreciate that.

We finished eating and the girls all got up to clean the table and dishes I pulled Emmy, Tessa and Fumée into the living room.

Scott (looking at Emmy): Emmy, I wish Fumée and Tessa both knew every kind of martial arts and that they know how to use any kind of weapon.

Emmy (smiling): Your wish is my command, Master. (her eyes glowed for a moment then Tessa and Fumée both glowed for 2 minutes when it faded they both looked at me)

Tessa: Thank you, Master. With this knowledge, I can really defend you and your girls.

Fumée (smiling): Now I can be of use to everyone. Hey, Tessa. Before the bath, let's go spar.

Tessa: Of course. Let's go test each other to see what we can do to improve on our fighting.

Emmy and I followed as they walked out to the backyard. After the girls finished the dishes, they joined us in the backyard. We sat on the grass watching the sparring match between Fumée and Tessa. Countless times they put each other down on the ground, landing swift kicks and punches to each other. The sparring continued for another hour, neither one giving up or backing down, until Tessa landed a series of blows to Fumée's chest and stomach. Tessa helped Fumée back to her feet and walked back towards us.

Tessa (panting): Fumée, you're pretty good, but your muscular structure makes you a bit weaker than me, which allowed me to get the upper hand. I, myself, could use a little more speed.

Fumée (panting as well): I think the Master can help us with stamina, speed, and strength, can't you master?

Scott (laughing): Yes, I think we can help you both out. (looking at Megan) Megan, I wish you to increase Fumée's muscular structure to match Tessa's. Then I wish for both their stamina and speed to be increased, so they can be quicker in a fight and last longer if they need to.

Megan (smiling): Your wish is my command, Master (her eyes glowed for a moment followed by both girls glowing) It is done, Master. Give it a moment to take effect.

We watched as Fumée's body gained more muscle. Fumée started running her hands over her new body and looked at me with a sexy grin.

Fumée (giggling): Master, I can't wait to try out my new body, but first, I have been sweating; let's go get that bath.

We all walked into the house, Tessa following behind us. After we ran the water in the tub, I helped all the girls into the tub. I held my hand out for Tessa, who just brushed by me and stepped down into the tub on her own. I shrugged and got down in myself and started washing all the girls' hair.

Scott: Tessa, may I wash your hair? I do it for all girls that bathe with me.

Tessa: I guess you can, if you want. (dunked her head under water then sat on my knees. I started washing her hair. Suddenly I started feeling a vibration on my legs and hands and realized Tessa was purring) That feels good. I can see why your girls are so eager to let you wash their hair.

Scott: They like it because they can get close to me during the washing and feel pleasure from my hands running through their hair.

After I finished washing her hair, I told her to keep her eyes closed and led her over to the waterfall. She stood under the waterfall, letting the water cascade over her. It was then I noticed just how beautiful she was. When she opened her eyes, I saw, instead of the pitch black eyes I thought I had seen earlier, her eyes were actually dark blue. It just added to her beauty.

Tessa (looking directly into my eyes): Why are you staring at me so hard?

Scott: I was just admiring your beauty. If it is not ok, I will stop.

Tessa (looking embarrassed): It is fine. I was just not expecting you to stare at me like that. (she looked away for a minute)

Scott: Ok ladies, let's dry off and decide on our sleeping arrangements.

We got out of the tub and dried each other off. Tessa stood, drying herself off before we walked to the living room and sat on the couch.

Scott: Tessa, my girls and I always sleep in the same bed. If you want, you can stay in the room with us or you can sleep in the room next to us.

Tessa: I would prefer to sleep in the same room with all of you, but you all like to have sex, so I think I will stay in the room next to you.

Emmy: That is your choice, Tessa, but we would like it if you stayed with us and joined in on the fun.

Scott (smiling at Emmy): Emmy, it is Tessa's choice if she does not want to join us, but I too, would not mind her joining us. But she has to be comfortable with it.

Tessa stood up and walked to the next room over from the master bedroom and closed the door almost all the way. The rest of us went to the master bedroom and crawled into bed and curled up on me in all positions. Until Emmy slid on top of me and started talking to me and the rest of the girls.

Emmy: Master, Tessa is really beautiful isn't she?

Alesian (giggling): I have to say I agree.

Fumée: And she is incredibly sexy. Her muscle definition and her fur makes her incredibly exotic.

My cock started hardening and the girls all started giggling at my reaction. Fumée grabbed my cock and deep throated me in a single gulp before pulling away for a moment.

Fumée: Sisters, I gotta try out my new body. Can you link all the girls to me, Emmy, and let me test out these muscles on the Master?

Emmy (giggling): Of course. I want to see you having rough sex with the Master. (her eyes glowed for a moment then all the girls started glowing) It is done. Make us all have fun, Fumée.

Fumée went back to sucking my cock until I was fully hard then jumped up and pointed my cock directly at her dripping pussy and sat down in a single thrust, engulfing me to the hilt. All the girls let out a sudden scream as Fumée had a miniature orgasm before she started rocking her hips. Every time Fumée rose up, I could see the definition in her abs. I reached up and placed a hand on her stomach and played with her clit with the other. All the girls were bucking and moaning around us on the bed. Fumée lost it and screamed out a massive orgasm and fell backward onto the bed. All the other girls were twitching on the bed at the same time. I decided it was not gonna end like that and got back between Fumée's legs and pushed into her to the hilt, bottoming out, bring her and the other girls once again into a massive orgasm. It was at this moment I looked over toward the door and saw Tessa peeking through with her hand between her legs. The sight of her playing with her pussy spurred me on and I started slamming into Fumée with wild abandon. I brought Fumée and all the other girls to about 4 more orgasms before I looked up at Tessa and stared her straight in the eyes as I shot off inside of Fumée.

Tessa took off out of the doorway as I finished unloading inside of Fumée. As I rolled off Fumée, Alesian jumped up and dove between Fumée's legs, gathering my cum up before running around the room. Once she finished sharing my cum with the other girls, she came back to Fumée and started sharing and kissing her deeply. Alesian then came over to me and cleaned off my cock, then looked at me.

Alesian (giggling): Master, I saw Tessa in the doorway. She was really enjoying the show.

Scott (leaning down to kiss Alesian): Yes, I could see she was. I think she watched the whole performance.

I lay back on the bed and the girls settled naturally into place and one by one fell asleep. When I woke up in the morning the girls were all gone and I could hear music coming from the kitchen. As my eyes fully opened I saw Tessa sitting on the foot of the bed.

Scott: Good morning, Tessa.

Tessa: Good morning, Master. I am sorry I was watching you and your girls last night. From now on I will sleep outside.

Scott (getting behind Tessa and wrapping my arms around her): Tessa, you do not have to do that. We do not mind you watching us or even joining in on the fun. You are very beautiful and all my girls agree. It is nothing to be upset or embarrassed about.

Tessa (pulling my arms from around her and getting up off the bed): Sorry, Master. (leaving the room)

I got up and walked into the kitchen. Tessa was sitting at the table and the rest of the girls were cooking breakfast. I sat across from Tessa, who just looked at me then down at the table.

The girls finished breakfast and started bringing the food into the dining room setting it out in front of us. We all fixed our plates and started eating. After a few minutes, Tessa finished eating and walked into the backyard.

Emmy (looking at me): Master, I can see why she does not want to get close to any of us. She has seen too much death.

Ashara: I have an idea, Master. How about we make her look human, like you did for Alesian, and take Tessa out to see people interacting with each other? If we let her see life being lived, and show her people laughing, it might break through to her.

Scott: That is actually a very good idea. Go grab her and help her get dressed. And, Emmy, make sure she appears human to everyone, like you did with Alesian.

The girls all ran into the backyard and a few minutes later came back in with Tessa in tow. They dragged her into the closet with them. About 45 minutes later they came out, one at a time, each dressed in shorts or skirts with small shirts. Tessa was the last one to exit the closet. They had dressed her in a short skirt and a tank top and had braided her hair.

Emmy (smiling): Master, how does Tessa look?

Scott: Just like all of you, she is beautiful. Those clothes suit her perfectly. Good choice ladies.

Erica (laughing): Actually, Master, you should tell Tessa it was a good choice. She chose the clothes, all we did was fix her light makeup and braid her hair.

Scott: Well then, Tessa, you made a great choice in your personal clothing. You are very beautiful.

Tessa (lowering her head): Thank you, Master. I am not used to wearing clothing at all, but I liked these.

Scott (putting my finger on her chin and lifting her head): You do not have to be nervous or shy, Tessa. You are beautiful and, when we go out in public, everyone else will think the same thing. (giving her a kiss on the cheek) Now, ladies, give me a minute while I go throw some clothes on; be right back.