Special Ring: Prologues End

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tessa: What was that for, Master?

Scott (smiling): I just like seeing you smile and laugh with us.

Tessa (rubbing her cheek): Thank you, Master. I will try my best to get used to having you all close to me.

Emmy (giving Tessa a kiss on the cheek as well): Tessa, the Master is right. When we first met you, you were emotionless, but now that you are opening up more, you are even more beautiful.

Tessa (smiling): It will take some adjustment, but I am feeling better now. Being able to smile again, as well as laughing with you all, is making me feel more at ease.

Ashara: So, Master, what are we going to do today?

Scott (laughing): I have no specific plans yet. I figured we would ride around the town and ask about haunted places, or places strange things happen, and investigate.

Ashara: Sounds fun. Just in case of an attack, I think we should start dressing better; tighter clothes and more lightweight.

Emmy (giggling): Megan and I were already discussing that and we thought of a new type of clothes for all of us. It will look and act like armor to us, but to everyone else it will look like normal clothes.

Megan: It will be as strong as armor, but lightweight and flexible, like normal clothes. Fumée and Tessa's will include weapons that become part of the clothing when not in use.

Scott (laughing): Sounds like you both are trying to make us look like superheroes.

Erica: I was thinking the same thing, Master, but the whole armor thing is not a bad idea. I can also use my magic to weave technology into the armor for more detection.

Ashara: I can add to it as well. Let's make the armor with a combination of all our magic. With mine, I can make it where the armor heals itself.

Scott (smiling): Ok, ladies, go ahead and work together on it.

The girls sat around the table, adding their own personal suggestions, while Emmy drew it out with her magic. After about 2 hours they finished making the plans and showed me the final design and what the abilities of it would be.

Scott: Looks good. Make it happen.

We all stood around in a circle and within an instant the girls wove the magic together and each of us gained the new armor. The armors all were white and gold colored and had plates over certain parts of it to protect vital spots. The rest was made of dense but lightweight material.

Emmy: Master, the armor is made of a material stronger then Kevlar, but lighter weight. We could not make it where it would repair itself instantly, but it does repair within a minute or two, depending on the damage sustained.

Erica: There is technology woven into it that will give each of us situational awareness up to 20ft in any direction. It will be like we have eyes in the back of our head.

Ashara: And as long our feet are touching the ground, the armor will heal itself constantly.

Megan: To everyone else, the armor will look like normal street clothes, and each day it will change to something else for others to see. We can even decide the armor's appearance if we go to a club we can make it look like dresses or suits, etc.

Tessa: This is amazing. It almost feels like I am not wearing anything at all.

Emmy (giggling): Since you and Fumée are warriors, we made sure your armor was lighter so you all would have full movement. It is also tougher since you all will be more likely to get into a physical confrontation.

Fumée (touching the sword symbol on her side instantly a sword appeared in her hand): Wow, so all these symbols on our armor are weapons. This is incredible. And if we drop the weapon, it instantly goes back to being a symbol (drops the sword and it appeared back on her side).

Scott (smiling): Good work, ladies. (giving each girl a kiss before stopping in front of Tessa and kissing her on the cheek.)

Tessa (smiling): Thank you, Master, for not pressing me into anything.

Scott: I will never force you to do anything you do not want to do. It is your choice and, whenever you're ready, you can take the initiative.

Tessa (smiling): Hey, Fumée. When we go back to the house, let's spar.

Fumée: Of course. We need to practice so we get better to protect ourselves and the others.

Scott (smiling): Well, that won't be for another two days. We have to do some more exploring. I still want to find the soul stone and see what it is being used for.

Fumée: That is fine with me, Master.

Megan: As you know, Master, I did a lot of paranormal research back in high school. I did hear about something that is worth investigating.

Scott: What is it?

Megan: Well, around winter time, there is a place that everyone thinks is haunted and they hear unexplained voices. Supposedly, a girl was sexually assaulted and murdered in the Parsonage Woods. Maybe we can explore that place and maybe Alesian can pick up traces of spirits or whatever is there.

Scott: Sounds like a good place to start. What time of day does this usually happen?

Megan: According to people that investigated it, the activity usually begins around nightfall and lasts until around dawn.

Scott (looking at phone): It is 5pm now, so let's head over there and start looking around. Emmy when we start getting tired, you'll need to get us a good tent. We will sleep there for the night.

Emmy (smiling): Even if it gets really cold, I can make the inside of the tent warm and all of us cuddled up to each other, we will stay warm all night.

Alesian: Sounds fun to me. I love sleeping outside.

Tessa: Fumée and I can take turns keeping watch while everyone else is sleeping. I can usually go 3-4 days without sleep.

Fumée: That is fine with me, but I doubt we need to do that. With our armor, we will know when something is coming toward us.

Tessa (laughing): I forgot about that. So, I guess, between all of us, nothing will be able to sneak up on us.

Scott: Ok, ladies. Grab some joints, and on the way to the woods, we will pick up some easy to fix food.

The girls all scattered around the room gathering up everything they thought they might need.

Scott: Ok, ladies, let's go.

We headed out to the SUV and punched Parsonage Woods into the GPS and started our drive. As we drove, the girls lit a few joints and started passing them around. Tessa took a puff off the joint, as it reached her, and she started coughing.

Emmy (laughing): I guess we should have warned you to take small hits if it is your first time smoking.

Tessa (still coughing grabbing a bottle of water): It's fine. I got a head rush from that.

Alesian (giggling): I used to smoke this stuff with the chambermaids so I was used to it.

Tessa: How much longer till we get to this place?

Scott: Another 30 minutes at least, according to the GPS.

The girls, except for Tessa, were all talking in the backseat of the SUV. Tessa came up and got in the passenger seat.

Tessa: Master, there is something I wanted to ask.

Scott (smiling): Ask anything you want, Tessa. You are part of the family.

Tessa (smiling): Thank you, Master. What I wanted to ask is, if at all possible, could we one day go to my place of birth? I would like to visit the jungle I grew up in.

Scott: Of course, Tessa, once we get things settled down a little, we will all go visit your original home.

Tessa (bright smile crossing her face): Thank you, Master. I just want to see where I used to live. I know by now my family is dead.

Scott (putting my hand on Tessa's cheek): You have us as a family now, so no need to be sad.

Tessa (smiling): I am not sad, Master. My family all lived for a while after my death and I met some of them again in heaven during the war. I just want to see my old home and put my past where it belongs.

Scott: Then after we leave England, we will go see the jungle you grew up in.

Tessa: Thank you, Master.

Alesian: Sorry to interrupt, Master, but there is something strange. I am seeing some sort of barrier around the area we are heading towards. There are also souls stuck inside the barrier banging their hands against it trying to get out.

Lisa: Alesian is right, Master, I can sense the barrier. It is really powerful. I don't even think I could break it with my current abilities.

Emmy (serious look on her face): Master, there is something really powerful inside the barrier. It is very dark and it is sort of making me sick to my stomach.

Megan: Me too. It's really frightening how dark the energy is coming from inside the barrier.

Scott: Ladies, I am sorry to drag you into this. If you want, you can go back to the hotel room.

Emmy: Megan and I are going wherever you go, Master.

Fumée: Tessa and I are your defenders, we will not leave. (Tessa nodding her head in agreement).

Ashara: No way I am going anywhere. If you guys need healing, I gotta be there to do my job.

Erica: My magic probably won't do any good at this point, but I still won't leave.

Alesian: Without me, you can't see the spirits and you will need my other ability as well to see what happened in the past.

Lisa (smiling): You will need me as well, Master. I am the only one that can break or create seals so I will stay.

Scott (laughing): Ok then, everyone is going. Just thought I would give you the chance to leave if you wanted to, but figured you would all stay.

We continued our drive, Alesian notifying us when we passed through the barrier. The minute we entered, I had a really strange feeling and pulled over to the side of the road.

Emmy (worried): What's wrong, Master?

Scott: After we passed the barrier, I had a strong urge to pull over to the side of the road. It was almost like a huge warning.

Megan: A warning about what?

Ashara: I think I know. My druid magic is speaking to me. It says all the woods are corrupted. Every single tree, bush, and blade of grass is covered in dark energy. My magic can't even communicate with nature around here.

Scott: Then we need to be really careful here. Emmy, Megan, I need both of to join together for a wish to make it stronger.

Emmy/Megan: No problem, Master.

Scott: I wish that all of us were protected against the dark energy permeating this place.

Emmy/Megan: Your wish is our command, Master (holding each other's hands both started glowing followed by the rest of us) It is done, Master, but we are not sure how much protection it will give us.

Erica: Master, if Megan or Emmy can get me a bunch of tech, I can create scanners and other stuff that might help keep us safe.

Emmy: I can help with that (started glowing and a bunch of technology appeared outside the SUV on the ground)

Erica: (jumping out of the SUV and started making the tech float around her. After about an hour she brought into the SUV 9 devices) These are scanners and a sort of force field generator. One of the scanners picked up the frequency of the dark energy and I programmed the generator to that exact frequency.

Lisa: My abilities are not very capable, but once I get close to the source of the barrier I can try my best to take it down.

Fumée: Tessa and I will keep you all safe from whatever we can.

Tessa: Master, I am picking up another familiar smell. It's strange. It is not one of the demons. It smells more like one of the angels I fought side by side with. The scent is strong. We are close. We need to check it out.

Scott: We will, Tessa. But we also have to be careful. This place is dangerous and I get the feeling we are being watched.

Ashara: Master, I think Tessa is right. It feels like the same energy as Kadur when he appeared, but it is getting weaker.

Scott: Then let's go find the angel and help if we can.

We got out of the SUV and stayed close by each other, guided only by Tessa's sense of smell. We worked our way through the thick woods, following Tessa. Along the way I kept hearing voices that sounded more like chipmunks chattering. The voices were talking so fast I could not make out a single clear word. We followed Tessa for a good 20 minutes before we came to a clearing where an angel was strapped to a tree and dark vines were wrapped around her arms and legs. I noticed that the angel's light was being drawn from her through the vines.

Tessa (pulling her sword out of her armor): We must free her now! (jumping toward the vines before getting knocked back by some sort of barrier) What was that? It felt like I hit a wall.

Lisa (walking toward the angel stopping 6ft from her and extending her hand): Master, there is a strong barrier right here. I will try to break it.

Restrained Angel: Ughhh. Please do not put yourselves at risk. The power here is beyond even my abilities.

Scott (walking behind Lisa putting my hands on her shoulders): You can do it Lisa, draw on anything you can to break this barrier.

All the girls walked up and put their hands on Lisa's shoulders. Lisa looked back and smiled.

Emmy: Take some of our power, Lisa, to help break the barrier.

Lisa (smiling): Thank you, everyone. (chanting for a few minutes before a huge pulse emanated from her hand and a sound of glass breaking filled the air) It is done, Tessa, Fumée, jump in and cut the vines at the same time. Do not give it a moment to reform.

Tessa and Fumée both jumped in at the same time and sliced all 4 vines at once. The minute the angel was freed, I ran over and caught her before she collapsed, picking her up, telling the girls we needed to get back to the SUV. We all ran back as fast as we could, me carrying the angel in my arms all the way back and got in the SUV. We pulled out and drove outside the barrier and pulled over to the side of the road.

Angel: Thank you, all of you. I was almost turned into a demon back there. (looking at me with a surprised look on her face) Oh! It is you. Thank you. I did not know I would ever meet you and your girls.

Scott: You know who I am?

Angel (laughing): Yes, the maker told all of us Angels that if we ever were to meet you that we were not to get in your way and if we were ever saved by you and your girls that it should be an honor.

Scott: Why would the maker say that about us?

Angel: Did Lord Kadur not tell you?

Scott: He told us only certain things, but did not tell me much beyond that my destiny was clouded from him.

Angel: The maker only told us that you and your girls were special and that you all are to be given a clear path. I am sorry I can't give you any more information, but thank you again for saving me. I must get back up to heaven and tell them what I found out. Before I go though, I better tell you that the dark energy inside that barrier weakens angels. If you all go back in there, be careful. It is really dangerous in there.

Scott (smiling): Thank you for the warning. We are already prepared for what is to come and we will be careful.

Angel (smiling): Thank you again. I must go. (disappearing in a flash of light)

After she left, we got back in the SUV and drove into the barrier, following the GPS to the nearest hotel. As we pulled in, I heard Alesian gasp in the back seat. I turned around and asked her what was wrong.

Alesian: Master, there are souls surrounding this whole area. But it's not like the ones at the edge of the barrier. It is like they are chained and bound to a spot in the center of the woods.

Scott: We will look into that later. Let's go find some more information, records, books, even old newspapers printed about this area and see what we can find.

The girls and I searched everything we could from internet to newspapers, but only found articles about missing people. We found nothing more than missing person ads, dating back centuries, in the area but no reports or anything on deaths. We decided to look around for ourselves, but decided to find more information before going to the center of the woods. As we searched around the area, we discovered that the people were hesitant to talk to us. As it got later and the sun started setting, we noticed the people went into their homes or rooms and closed their blinds.

Emmy: Master, I am picking up on a lot of fear from the people in their homes.

Tessa: There is something all around us. The corruption we were feeling when we entered the barrier is getting thicker now that the sun is setting.

Scott: Ok ladies, we have to figure out what exactly is going on here, but we have no information. So we are going to investigate this place the only other way possible; using our own senses. Let's start at the edge of the barrier and work our way inward. Alesian, I need to talk to the spirits at the edge of the barrier.

Alesian: Of course, Master. I will talk to whatever spirits that will respond.

Scott: Emmy, Megan, and Ashara, keep your power focused on our surroundings. We do not need any major surprises. Erica, see if you can use the scanners you created to find anything unusual.

We walked back to the edge of the barrier and Alesian stood there carrying on a conversation with the spirits for about 45 minutes.

Alesian: Master, the spirits are telling me there is a huge stone in the center of the forest that controls the barrier and keeps the souls bound to the forest.

Scott: It has to be the soul stone. We have to find it and seal it if we can. If we can't, we are gonna have to destroy it somehow. We have to prepare ourselves for anything, we have no clue what is happening or if someone is controlling it.

Tessa: Master, I will do whatever I can to protect you and the others.

Fumée: Same with me, Master.

Scott: Thank you, ladies. Now let's start walking in towards the center of the woods. Keep your eyes and ears open for anything.

We started walking into the woods from the edge of the barrier. After a little while, Ashara stopped dead in her tracks.

Ashara: Master, my power is telling me that there are huge caverns 20ft below us that goes around the entire forest.

Scott: Alesian, see if the binding on the spirts leads underground.

Alesian: Master, the spirits are chained with astral energy. The astral chains lead into the ground from each one.

Scott: Good. At least we know where to start looking. Ashara, start using your abilities and find an entrance to the caverns.

Ashara: Yes, Master. It might take a little bit.

*****

Submit Feedback to cast a vote on the following titles do not post it in comments. Remember this when casting the vote on the titles each title has a different path.

Titles to choose from:

Path of Magic
Destined Magic
Chosen Magick
Guided by Destiny