Special Ring: Prologues End

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Stacey walked away she turned and gave us all a wave and a smile before time started moving again.

We walked around the store for a little bit picking up tags for furniture until we had everything we needed. We went up to the register and checked out, scheduling the delivery of the stuff for the next morning. We headed out to the SUV and got in and started driving back to the house.

Scott (looking at Megan): I wish all the stuff we bought was laying right here.

Megan (smiling): Your wish is my command, Master. (glowing for a moment before all the stuff was laying on the ground) It is done, Master.

Scott: Ok, ladies, start putting up the small stuff. Lisa, you're with me. We are gonna get the TVs put up.

The girls all scattered, grabbing stuff and running off to put it up. Lisa and I grabbed a TV and took it the living room and set it up. Lisa and I finished setting up the TVs in the main house just in time for the other girls to finish putting up dishes and other stuff we had bought. We picked up the other stuff we had bought for the guest house and carried it over. Once inside the guest house, the girls put stuff up and cleaned up a little.

Emmy: Master, after the furniture gets here tomorrow morning, we should really go out and do some sightseeing.

Scott: Don't worry, we will tomorrow. We are going to see Stonehenge. I am really curious about it. For now let's go look around and see what needs to be changed. I do not want to modify the house much, but I do want to remake the bathroom and tub. We walked into the bathroom and started discussing ideas. We decided to make it like the bathroom in Egypt and Ireland.

Emmy: Master, make the wish for Megan to change it all.

Scott (smiling): Megan, I wish the bathroom here matched our bathrooms in Egypt and Ireland.

Megan (smiling brightly): Your wish is my command, Master. (she started glowing followed by the bathroom morphing into a replica of the bathroom in Egypt) It is done, Master.

I gave all the girls kisses and told Emmy to take the girls and remodel two of the bedrooms into a huge closet for all of them. They took off running down the hall and did their thing. I walked around the house for a little bit and decided to leave the rest of the place as it was inside.

Scott: Ladies, let's go outside and change the fence around the land into a wall. And, Ashara, I want you to grow the vines and stuff over the walls.

Ashara (smiling): Yes, master, let's do it.

Emmy: Master, let Megan grant the wall wish. I have had more pleasure from granting your wishes then she has.

Megan (kissing Emmy deeply): Thank you, honey. I will gladly accept Master's wishes. hehe.

Scott (we walked outside and stopped facing the front of the house): Megan, I wish the fence around the land was a wall with access control gates in back and front.

Megan (smiling): Your wish is my command, Master (her eyes started glowing followed by the fence changing into a wall with a huge gate in the front.) It is done, Master (she shivered and I saw her smile get even bigger).

Scott (laughing): Did you just cum, Megan?

Megan (giggling): Yes, Master. The bigger the wish that is asked of us, I am guessing the more pleasure it brings.

Scott (chuckling): Ok, ladies, let's go inside and hop in the bath to get cleaned up. Then we are gonna go out and eat for the night.

We all went inside and got in the bath we cleaned each other off and I washed all their hair without getting sidetracked too much. After we dried off and got dressed, we went to the restaurant down the road. We had a nice filling dinner together, just talking and laughing like always. We got back to the house and went to the bedroom and noticed the current bed was way too small. I'm not sure how we missed that on our walk-through of the house.

Scott (laughing): As much as I like to have all of you pressed against me all through the night, it would be better if everyone is comfortable. Megan, I wish this bed was big enough for all of us to get a good night's sleep.

Megan (smiling): Your wish is my command, Master. (her eyes glowed for a moment before the bed was enlarged by 5ft in width and 2ft in length) It is done, Master.

We all crawled into the bed and cuddled up with each other. Alesian took the outside right edge of the bed so that her wings would not interfere with the rest of us during the night. All of us fell asleep pretty quickly and woke up at about 7am. The girls all jumped up, got dressed, and ran to the kitchen to cook breakfast. I got up last and got dressed. As I walked out of the bedroom and got to the front hall, the gate controls buzzed. I went to answer it and it was the delivery guys. I buzzed them into the gate and walked out to meet them.

Scott: Ok, guys, we have things that need to be put into the guest house in the back of the land, so let's sort all of it out.

They began taking couches and dressers out of the truck. I pointed out which ones went into the main house and which were supposed to go to the guest house. Then I told them that the bed went to the guest house as well. They loaded the stuff back into the truck to take to the guest house. They got everything unloaded and setup in the guest house, then left. I walked back to the main house to see that the girls had already taken all the furniture into the main house.

As I entered the house, the girls all ran up to the main hallway.

Emmy: Master we put all the furniture up and breakfast is ready, so let's eat. Also everyone is ready to go out sightseeing right after breakfast.

Scott (laughing): You all are in a big rush to see England. Ok let's go, ladies. Ashara go grab us some joints to take with us.

Ashara (giggling): Master, I am already way ahead of you on that. I got 10 in my purse already.

I smacked the girls on the asses on the way out of the house and followed them out to the SUV. Once everyone was in their seats, we pulled out of the driveway and started toward Stonehenge. Along the way, we stopped by a store that the girls were interested in. It was an old antique store. When we walked in the girls scattered around the store. I walked up to the counter because I saw a light coming from that direction. When I got close enough to look, I got hit by a serious case of nausea. I pulled the artifact tablet from my bag and scanned the necklace in the display case.

Tablet displayed this: The diamond setting in this necklace is part of a bigger jewel that used to belong to a wealthy family. The diamond is very dangerous. It is infused with death and has a curse that will bring death to anyone that possesses it. Recommendation: seal it immediately. Do not let anyone touch this artifact.

The shopkeeper came out and saw me staring at the diamond.

Shopkeeper: I'm sorry, Sir. That diamond is not for sale. It is too dangerous to take out of the case.

Scott: My girls and I deal with stuff like this all the time. If you would like, we can take the diamond and seal it away permanently.

Shopkeeper (confused): What do you mean; you deal with this all the time?

Scott: Let's just say me and my girls go around and find artifacts just like this diamond and we safely seal them away, then send them to a place they will never see the light of day.

Shopkeeper: Sir, if what you're telling me is true, then I would be happy to let you take this diamond and get rid of it.

Scott (calling out for Lisa to come up front): Lisa, I need you and Emmy to go back to the house and pick up stuff you would need to seal this diamond away. (sent a thought to her and Emmy to go down the road for 35 minutes and come back after Emmy gets the items needed).

Lisa: Yes, Sir, right away. Come on Emmy, let's run back to the house real quick.

The other girls looked around the shop while Emmy and Lisa were gone. After about an hour ticked by, Emmy and Lisa came back in carrying a bag. To keep the shopkeeper from seeing all the magic we all possessed, I grabbed an old pair of tongs and picked up the diamond to set on the cloth Lisa spread out. The shopkeeper was watching intently to see what was gonna happen. Lisa performed her ritual to seal away the diamond and once again we saw 4 pieces of metal liquefy then surround the diamond, encasing it in a orb of metal with binding runes on it.

Shopkeeper: That is amazing. So what now?

Scott: Now we will take it with us and lock it away in a very secure vault where it will never see light again.

Shopkeeper: Thank you so much. My family would not even come into the shop with that diamond here. Maybe now this shop will become a family business again. Thank you.

We packed up the sealed diamond and left the shop a few minutes later.

Scott (looking at Emmy): Send that diamond to the secure room immediately. I do not want it around us. Not even with it sealed.

Emmy: Ok, Master. Megan, later I will show how to link with the secret room to stash bad things in.

Megan: Ok, hun, no problem.

Emmy (holding the sealed diamond and making it vanish): There we go, Master. Let's get back to our visit to Stonehenge.

We got back on the road. It took about 35 minutes before we pulled up into the parking area. As we got out, we noticed there were only a few people here. We walked down toward the area where Stonehenge was and as we got there the other people were leaving. Soon enough me and the girls were the only ones left. We looked around for a while until we knew we were all alone.

Scott (smiling at Alesian): Ok, let's see your abilities at work.

Alesian (scales turning dark purple): Gladly, Master. Everyone gather around me (she sat on the ground with all of us surrounding her then her scales started glowing brightly) Ok, everyone close your eyes and touch me.

We all touched her and closed our eyes. Within moments, I felt what seemed like a massive suction all around me then heard Alesian say for all of us to open our eyes. When we opened our eyes there were people all around us but we weren't really there, people were walking though us.

Alesian (smiling): Well, Master and Sisters, you can look around all you want. Just so you know, you won't be able to interfere with anything. This is basically a movie woven into the fabric of space and time. No matter what happens, you can't change anything.

We walked around watching the astral bodies moving around us. Men and women in cloaks were preparing some kind of ritual. We sat outside the standing rocks watching these images moving around carrying candles and other stuff. After a little while, we watched the people coming outside the rocks and could hear them chanting loudly. This continued for a while until we saw a light forming in the center of the rocks. All of a sudden everyone around the rocks went quiet, followed by a loud sound of wind.

Next thing we saw was amazing. The light formed into what looked like a well that was full of water, no ripples, just a solid cylinder of liquid extending from the ground up about 8ft and out to about 4 inches from the rocks. What we saw next was even more incredible. Three women walked out of the liquid, each sporting wings that looked like Alesian's but solid black. While we were watching, one of the women looked right at Alesian and pointed right at her too. In that instant, Alesian passed out and the images of people and everything faded out and went back to normal. I was able to catch Alesian before she hit the ground and cradled her in my arms. The other girls came running over to me and Alesian and were all showing a lot of worry. She seemed to be breathing normally and her heart beat was strong.

Emmy: Master, one of those black winged angels looked right at Alesian and pointed at her. I thought they weren't supposed to be able to see us.

Alesian (regaining consciousness): The past and present normally can't interact. But I am a dragon. I am attached to the astral world. What worries me is what I heard that angel say in my head before I passed out.

Scott: What she said?

Alesian: Master, when she pointed at me, she said what happened here was none of my business and that if I tried to interfere she would hunt me in the present.

Scott: Ok, things are getting a little strange. It is getting late. Let's go back to the house. We need to figure stuff out before something else happens.

We got back into the SUV and drove home, discussing things on the way. Once we got back to the house, the girls ran into the house. I walked in and called out to the girls that I was going out to the backyard. As I was walking toward the backdoor, I heard something that sounded like it was falling at high speed. The sound stopped abruptly with a loud crash followed by a bright flash of white light. I took off running into the backyard and found six trees were knocked over and a crater in the center of them. As I got closer and looked into the crater, I saw a girl laying in it.

She was naked and seemed to be very tall with an athletic build and long midnight black hair. I couldn't help but notice that she very perky large C cup breasts and light brown skin. But that didn't hold my attention very long. The curious part was, even though she looked human over all, she didn't have ears on the side of her head. They were on top and they blended in with her hair. And they looked very much like cat ears. As I examined her more closely, I noticed she had huge cat paws for feet, with fur going up to her knees and fur lining the outside of her thighs. Instead of fingernails, she had claws. Fur lined the outside of her arms from wrist up to elbow and lightly sparsed fur on her shoulders. Her breathing seemed normal and she had a strong pulse. None of her bones appeared to be broken, but to make a crater that size, it must have hurt. At least some.

I picked her up and carried her into the house and laid her on the couch. I immediately pulled a blanket off the back of the couch and laid it over her torso and legs. I didn't know how she would react to waking up naked, with people standing over her. The girls all walked into the room and looked at her.

Emmy: Are you sure it is safe to bring her into the house?

Scott: I am not sure if she is safe or not Emmy, but you know I can't just leave her lying in a hole. I would not feel right doing that.

Emmy: Do you see taint or purity coming from her?

Scott: I see a light coming off her that I have never seen before. It is a little like the girl in Egypt, but it's got like a blue/green tint to it.

Erica: Then I think she is safe, Master. But what is she gonna do when she wakes up?

A bright light filled the room and we heard a voice coming from all sides of us.

????: She will not wake up for a little while. Falling from heaven and impacting the ground will knock you out for a while.

Scott: Who's there and what do you mean falling from heaven?

???? (laughing): Sorry about that. It has been awhile since I appeared on earth. My name is Kadur.

Scott: You're the angel that guides destiny. Cre told us you would be coming to visit us.

Kadur (smiling): Yes, that is me. I should have come sooner, before you went to Stonehenge, but the war up in heaven is very distracting.

Emmy: There is a war in heaven?

Kadur: Yes, young Djinn, there is a war between heaven and hell and the mortal plane is suffering because of it.

Scott: What is really going on? I know Cre said you would be able to answer our questions and fill us in on certain things.

Kadur (nodding): Yes, I will answer your questions. So ask anything you will of me.

Scott: There is three things off the top of my head. I want to ask first is, what is Alesian? We know she is a Dragon, but when I made love to her, she grew Angel wings.

Kadur (laughing): That is a question I figured your intuitive mind would come up with first. Yes, Alesian is a Dragon, but she is a hybrid, her mother was a Dragon. Her father is the Archangel of Heaven. Her parents fell in love centuries ago and she was born of that love. Usually angels can't mix with humans or earthbound lives, but the one you call god, told the Archangel that he approved of the relationship. So Alesian was born from this and she is destined for things and you will need to be her guide. Keep her on the current path and if you see her falter, reel her back in. Alesian's destiny is far in the future. She must be kept safe until then, but ultimately, she is here not just for her destiny but yours as well.

Scott: Wait, what do you mean my destiny as well?

Kadur: I will explain more of that later, before I leave, I promise. Ask the other questions you wanted to ask first.

Scott: Ok, second question I had is why are the girls coming to me left and right and why do each of them seem to be gaining magic?

Kadur: That is another question I figured you would ask. Your destiny is tied into this as well. Each girl that has fallen in love with you, and the magic each of them gain, was destined to happen. Each magic is a key to a bigger event that is coming and when the time comes, you and your girls will need that magic.

Scott: So you influenced the girls to fall for me?

Kadur (laughing): No, I did not influence them. All I did was give a little nudge to get you all to meet. I saw it written that all of you were meant to be together. Each girl that has joined you was meant to meet you long ago, but was being pulled away from you by the forces of darkness, until I nudged you to meet each other. The forces of darkness wanted to keep you away from each other at all costs. They knew that it would mean problems for them if you all were together.

Scott: Wait. So if the girls and I were all meant to be together, why did Mika and Angela have to die?

Kadur (frowning): That was destined to happen because they are supposed to be reborn later on and live a peaceful fulfilling life. Both of them suffered in this life. Angela did not tell you the whole story of her life because it hurt her to even think about it. Just like Mika, Angela was beaten daily by her ex-boyfriend. The maker decided to give both of them a new life. One in which they will never be beaten again.

Scott: Ok, that explains some things but why would you let me fall for both of them then take them away from me?

Kadur: I am sorry for that, I truly am. But it was meant to happen. Because of you losing them, you gained Fumée's trust and love and changed her from being a force of evil. If those two ladies had not died, Fumée would have never felt sorrow for the first time and would have never started loving you. Fumée was the forces of darkness' way of killing you before you learned of your destiny.

Scott: You have got to explain this destiny you keep talking about. But my third question comes first. You said there was a war in heaven between angels and demons. Is that what those lights we kept seeing were?

Kadur (nodding and smiling): Yes, what you saw was angelic light flashes from the holy swords. No one else can see the flashes except for people attuned to magic.

Alesian: Sorry to butt in, Master, but those lights, I saw them back in the time before I was sealed. Was the war going on even then?

Kadur: The war never stops. It has been happening since the creation of heaven and hell and until a side wins, it will continue to happen.

Scott: What about this cat girl that crashed into the yard?

Kadur: First of all, she is a panther. When an animal goes to heaven, they gain more of a human form and the ability to talk and comprehend. Her name is Tessa and she was one of the animal commanders for heavens army. The maker decided to relieve her of duty because she has been fighting the war for so long it was starting to taint her pure spirit.

Scott: But why would she crash in my yard?

Kadur (smiling): The maker decided that Tessa would be better retiring and living with you and your girls. He gave her a new life and wants you and your girls to bring a smile back to her face.