Stand for Love Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vanalas
vanalas
226 Followers

Instead of making a crime he had committed a sin against Adrian and he needed to rectify it. He wouldn't mind if Adrian chose not to forgive him. Man that was a really bad feeling.

"Get up," Adrian said softly. "Please, you don't have to cry."

"I'm such an asshole," Nicholas cried. "I shouldn't have...."

"Stop crying," Adrian said in between sobs. "You are breaking my heart."

"No," Nicholas cried in his deep manly voice. "What can be worse than a husband saying what I said to his lover? Please, forgive me."

"Get up," Nicholas said as he closed his eyes.

He took a deep breath and opened his eyes wide.

"I forgive you," He muttered. "I forgive you from the bottom of my heart."

Nicholas gasped, quickly got up and wrapped his arms around Adrian tightly.

"Thank you so much." Nicholas said as tears flooded his face.

He didn't want to tear away from Adrian. He needed to hug him for the rest of his life. His grandmother's reprimanding had made sense into him. He no longer blamed him. He trusted him completely without any of the pain in his heart.

"It's okay," Adrian said, patting on his back. "I completely forgive you."

Nicholas held tightly and he cried. He cried like never before, tightly holding him. He never wanted to let go. His cries were of pain, regret and he wanted to punish himself for hurting the very person he had promised never to hurt after their marriage. It was really painful and he wanted to cry that pain out.

He cried for over twenty minutes till he eventually found himself sitting on the bed, holding Adrian's hand sweetly, and planting kisses on it from time to time. When he was calm he felt he needed to say something further.

"I'm really sorry," Nicholas sighed, feeling that pain slowly going away. "I never really meant to say what I said. If I could just go back in time I would gladly do it. I should have trusted you more."

Adrian looked at Nicholas and his heart broke. His eyes were red and there were still wet tears on his face. He had never seen him cry like that before. It was so touching yet so heart breaking.

"It's okay," Adrian mumbled, feeling the warm hands of Nicholas. "I shouldn't have asked that question and triggered your anger. I should have kept quiet."

"No," Nicholas said with a gloomy sigh. "I was really angry. My mom was poisoned and I slowly started believing it was you. She kept telling me that she drank the soup and felt so much pain. That was deeply embedded in my mind and I got it out once you asked. I'm truly sorry. I just wanna forget about everything. She's safe now and that's what matters."

Adrian was quiet. He had no idea what to say next.

"I completely understand," Adrian said, holding Nicholas' cheek. "If I was in your shoes I would have probably done the same."

Nicholas expected Adrian to be mad at him and shout a lot. This was way easier than he thought.

"Why are you like this?" Nicholas sobbed.

"I told you," Adrian said with a sad smile. "I was born this way."

Nicholas' tears stopped once he looked deep into Adrian's eyes. Those piercing blue eyes were calling to his very soul making him horny, really horny. He got really attracted to Adrian but then again he had messed up and he didn't want to do anything. He had hurt his love.

"You are really an angel,"

"Then why are you crying?"

"Because...because I had hurt an angel and I am really sorry for that." Nicholas said softly, squeezing Adrian's hands.

"I'll be honest," Adrian sighed. "I really got hurt last night. I cried myself to sleep but I forgave you even before you asked for it. I can't stay mad at you forever. It'll kill me."

"The last one week," Nicholas confessed, pulling Adrian close to him. "I was really confused. I had a lot of things in my mind. I couldn't think clearly. I tried hard to believe that you were innocent but the memories of my mother almost dying in my arms after drinking your soup were messing with my head.

When you asked me about it I got angry and blurted all that out in anger. I shouldn't have said..."

"Shut up and kiss me," Adrian commanded, getting closer to Nicholas.

"Really," Nicholas sobbed.

"I might just change my mind." Adrian chuckled nervously.

He wanted to make Nicholas happy and not like a complete idiot.

"Well then," Nicholas said, rubbing his tears quickly. "I better start now."

Adrian chuckled and he felt Nicholas holding his waist tightly, bringing him closer. He was staring deep in those wonderful eyes and it was so beautiful. They were red but they couldn't have been as beautiful as they seemed that morning.

"You really are beautiful," Nicholas said, slowly licking his own lips.

"Then why aren't you kissing me?" Adrian said in a sexy voice.

Nicholas chuckled nervously and began getting closer.

Their eyes were locked together, staring deep into each other's soul. Nicholas forgot about the pain as a wave of powerful emotions took over his body.

He felt a cold wind gushing on his face making him quiver and tremble. His breaths were getting faster and his cock was growing harder. This was the first time in a week that he was able to sustain an erection.

He realized just how much he missed making love to the boy he really loved. His cock was stiff in his pants, poking on his jean. He felt it getting harder and stronger.

Nicholas slowly brought Adrian closer to him till their faces were closer. He closed his eyes, gripped the back of Adrian's head and brought his lips on his. He was now kissing him slowly and passionately. He kissed him, sucked both his lips and then nip on them till he eventually heard him give out a low moan.

Even he was enjoying it and his own moans were sexy and music to his own ears. He gripped Adrian's waist firmly, massaging it, making the boy's moans to become louder.

Adrian had missed kisses like that. He couldn't still believe it was happening after a week of not receiving them. His body was on fire and he was thinking dirty. His cock grew stiff in his pants and large amount of pre-cum oozed out of his slit as time went by.

There were vibrations running through his entire body, making him squirm in the big hunk's arms. And oh, the moans that tore from Nicholas' throat. He had missed those moans a lot.

They met with his thereby making the tongues vibrate with a beautiful rhythm. He was really turned on and wanted to make love. His hole twitched painfully in need of that wonderful cock thrusting deeper into that ass.

He was even imagining being on the bed, making love slowly and kissing so passionately. He wanted it and he wanted it a lot. His body was being filled with lust that he couldn't resist anymore. It was really so beautiful.

That tongue was slowly penetrating into his, sucking on his tongue and that hand at the back of his head was making it hard for him to breath. He couldn't have liked it any better. He wanted Nicholas or he would soon die of sex.

Making sure that he was still kissing Adrian, Nicholas slipped his hand inside of Adrian and pinched on the nipples. He felt him shudder and it made his body to vibrate in a way in which he was vibrating all over. He wanted Adrian and he wanted him right there.

Nicholas removed his hand from under Adrian's shirt. He held his waist tighter and slowly made him lie on the bed.

He slowly got on top of him, feeling that wonderful cock throbbing in his pants. He felt he'd go crazy if he didn't do it.

Nicholas continued kissing Adrian, slowly unbuttoning his shirt. He tore away from his mouth and slipped the shirt off, throwing it on the floor. Kissing Adrian deeply on the mouth, Nicholas began going down, kissing his chin, nipples, belly button and then the crotch.

He felt him moan loudly and it went straight to his cock. He felt pre-cum leaking from his cock and it was leaking so badly. His cock was throbbing painfully in his pants, begging to be released.

Nicholas moved his hands to Adrian's jean. He quickly unbuckled the belt, unbuttoned the jean and slipped it off together with the boxer.

Adrian's cock flung to the surface and it was leaking pre-cum. Nicholas slowly stroked, feeling the boy writhe on the bed. He brought his mouth closer and cleaned the pre-cum off that wonderful cock.

Adrian suppressed a loud moan when he felt Nicholas' hot tongue on his cock. His body vibrated and his mind was totally blown. He'd forgotten how that felt each time Nicholas did it. He clenched the sheets some more and twisted his head from side to side.

He was close. He was really close especially since he hadn't come in a week. He didn't want to come already as he was reserving it for the time they'd make love.

Nicholas quickly got up and stripped his clothes off. He was now nude, his cock throbbing and leaking. He opened Adrian's leg, got in between them, leaned forward and kissed him passionately. Their moans got louder and their cocks rubbing against each other were magical. His body shuddered as he felt a million volts of electricity hit him.

He was near and he couldn't hold it anymore. He had to make love to the boy soon or he'd shoot right there.

Nicholas tore away from Adrian's mouth with a moan.

"My love," Nicholas moaned.

"Yes,"

"I really need to make love to you." Nicholas moaned, moving his fingers in Adrian's hair. "I'll shoot if I don't make love to you now."

Adrian smiled brightly. He was in another world, pleasure world. Everything he saw was of lust. He was really dying for Nicholas' cock too.

"Don't ask," Adrian moaned with a smile on his face. "Go ahead,"

Nicholas moaned, smiled brightly and kissed Adrian for a few seconds.

He crawled up the bed, took a bottle of lube, poured a huge amount on his cock and Adrian's hole. He was in full swing, ready to make love to the boy he had wronged. This time he was going to make him feel special.

Nicholas opened Adrian's legs wider. He locked his lips with his and positioned his cock on that sweet pucker.

Making sure that he was kissing him, Nicholas began penetrating him as slowly and carefully as he could. He needed to make him feel special and beautiful. He felt the boy's kisses become violent, his sucking increased, his moans became a little louder and his squirms were magical.

They were helping him with the penetration. Once he was all the way in, he gripped one of Adrian's legs, raised it a little and penetrated deeper.

Adrian's body was on fire, feeling that cock stretching him once again felt super amazing. He wanted to scream out but Nicholas' mouth was doing its own magic on his tongue. He felt it deeper inside his ass, rubbing against his prostate and he got crazier.

He moved his hands to Nicholas' back and buried his nails deeper into the skin. He felt him moan and he knew that he loved. He knew that it might have been painful but his husband loved it a lot. Man the guy wasn't even moving his cock and he was already in pleasure.

Nicholas slowly pulled his cock back and in again, sweetly hitting the prostate.

The moan that tore from Adrian's mouth and into his own mouth made him shudder. It felt really good and he slammed deeper into Adrian's hot ass feeling every thrust bringing him ecstatic pleasure. Oh, he had missed being pleasured by Adrian's ass.

Nicholas tore away from Adrian's mouth as he started making love to his ass. He moved his hips slowly, thrusting into Adrian sweetly.

"Oh baby," Nicholas moaned softly. "You...are ...so sweet, fuck!"

Adrian's moans were escaping from his mouth and turning on Nicholas. He was slowly making love to the boy and they were both beginning to sweat. It was so sweet and that ass was heaven on his cock, slowly slamming into him. It was beautiful.

"Oh," Adrian moaned. "That feels so good....oh Nic, make love to me,"

Encouraged by Adrian's moans of pleasure, Nicholas slowly made love to Adrian for minutes. He wrapped his hand on Adrian's cock, slowly stroking it to give the boy intense pleasure. He heard his moans increase and he swiftly stroke the boy's cock, making love to his hole and moaning in pleasure.

"Oh, Nic,"

Adrian missed the feeling of double pleasure. He loved it. He was in his own world feeling intense, ecstatic pleasure, moaning Nicholas' name softly. The feeling of Nicholas slowly making love to him got him all excited and hot. It also made him feel special and sexy.

Adrian slowly moved his ass to meet Nicholas' cock and the pleasure increased. That pleasure made his body squirm, vibrate and he writhed terribly on the bed. He just wanted the love making session to be going on forever and ever

After a few minutes, Adrian felt the tingling feeling on his spine intensify. He felt the pressure in his balls building like a volcano, his cock swelling as a deep feeling of cold travelled to his entire body. His moans increased and Nicholas' strokes increased too.

Adrian dug deeper into Nicholas' back as long, deeper moans escaped his mouth. He was in pleasure. As he felt the tingling sensation on his back get stronger, he clenched his ass muscles as his cock swelled.

"I'm coming," Adrian moaned softly. "Oh shit....oh fuck...I'm coming,"

Nicholas' thrusts increased and the clenched muscles on Adrian's ass were milking him. He increased his thrusts, hitting Adrian's pleasure button violently.

"Come for me, baby," Nicholas moaned as his strokes on Adrian's cock increased.

Adrian removed his hands from Adrian's back and quickly clenched on the sheets. He could feel it coming and it was powerful.

His moans increased, his ass muscles clenched and his cock swelled. He gave out a low, scream of pleasure as a huge load escaped his cock, hitting Nicholas' stomach and his. He clenched hard on the sheets, moving his head from side to side as more cum escaped his cock.

His squirms were getting stronger as his cock spurt drop after drop of come till he eventually stopped coming. He lay there moaning as the last spurt was released from his cock. Man it was intense.

Nicholas removed his hand from Adrian's cock and concentrated on his own orgasm which was building up in his balls. The clenched muscles on Adrian's ass were making things easy for him.

That tingling sensation on his spine got stronger and his moans and thrusts increased.

"I'm coming," Nicholas moaned softly. "Oh fuck!"

He thrust deeper, harder and violently as their moans met and became one. He was so turned by that he thrust as deeper as he could. It felt so good, so tight and so fucking sweet. He was reaching his maximum and it was building like a volcano in his balls. He gripped Adrian's head and kissed him deeply as louder moans escaped his mouth into Adrian's.

Then he felt his cock swell badly, his thrusts become violent. He began panting like a wild animal on the run.

With a loud roar in Adrian's mouth, he arched his back as his cock began depositing his cum deeper into Adrian's mouth. He was moaning really loudly and his thrusts were becoming violent with each passing second.

Adrian felt it and he moaned louder. He felt the hot cum flooding his ass. He felt it deeper inside his ass and it was like heaven. He just wanted it to stay in there for as long as possible. It kept on flooding him and literally burning him inside.

Nicholas' cum had never felt sweeter, hotter and beautiful than that. It was hitting Adrian's ass walls violently making him moan deeper in Nicholas' ass. Their moans were making things hotter as they made their tongues vibrate. Their bodies were on fire, sweating like they had been under the rain.

With a few weak thrusts, Nicholas deposited the last drop and collapsed on top of Adrian still kissing him deeply. He was satisfied and he could feel his hot cum deep inside of Adrian. He cupped his cheeks and kissed him for a number of minutes before he tore away from his mouth.

"Thank you so much," Nicholas moaned, feeling a whole lot of pleasure take a hold of him.

He felt so alive after so long. He was sweating really badly and so was Adrian.

"For what," Adrian smiled.

"For making me feel like a man again."

Adrian chuckled nervously. He saw that smile again and it made him feel warm.

"It was my pleasure," Adrian smiled brightly. "I just fulfilled one of my duties. I'm glad I was able to make you feel like a true man."

Nicholas caressed Adrian's cheeks and kissed him.

"God I missed you,"

"I missed you more," Adrian said softly. "I just want us to spend some time together."

Nicholas glanced at the watch and smiled.

"I think I have some time,"

Adrian was really happy. Nicholas was happy and he loved it because he was able to make Adrian happy and smile. He was really hoping he'd never argue with him again. It had almost killed him and now that they were back and happy together he didn't want to let him go.

"Would you like to spend some time in the hot tub?"

"I'd love to," Adrian said excitedly.

"Good," Nicholas said, leaning down for a kiss. "Because that's where I'm planning on taking you. I just want to tell you something before this."

"What?"

"I might be gone for a while." Nicholas said sadly. "We have a project at my company in the next town. I might come back really late. I don't want you to wait for me, okay?'

Adrian smiled brightly and kissed Nicholas.

"Don't worry about me." He chuckled. "I'm really fine."

"Of course," Nicholas chuckled. "But tomorrow, I'll spend time with you the whole day."

"Really," Adrian gushed.

"It's a promise,"

Nicholas kissed Adrian for a few minutes before he pulled out his now softening cock with a pop. He wanted to make love again but he needed to hold him some more before he left.

Adrian clenched his ass muscles and prevented the hot cum from coming out. It made him feel special and happy. He was carrying Nicholas' seed and he wouldn't have liked it more than that.

"Wanna hit the Jacuzzi now?" Nicholas smiled.

"Yes," Adrian moaned.

Nicholas quickly rose off the bed, wrapped his arms on Adrian's neck and legs and carried him to the bathroom. As he was setting up the Jacuzzi, Adrian loosened his muscles and felt the hot cum leaving his ass and down his leg.

He was really happy that day and spent the next two hours lying on Nicholas' chest, feeling his tingling chest hair on his back. It was really sweet and romantic and the jets of water helped massage Adrian's body. He relaxed and felt special and beautiful. He really loved Nicholas a lot and wouldn't have loved to spend any more time with him.

It felt good being wrapped in his arms, sitting between his legs and feeling his hot breath on the back. Adrian was getting a hard on just from the feel of the hunks' body heat. He wanted to feel him again, making slow passionate love.

Adrian loved Nicholas a lot but trouble was not yet over. Until he found out who had set him up he'd never be completely happy with Nicholas at all. He was gonna start his investigation once Nicholas leaves for work.

"I love you!" Nicholas muttered, kissing the back of Adrian's head.

"I love you too!" Adrian said softly.

He felt Nicholas' arms hold him firmly and he breathed fresh air. He didn't want to pull away from him at all. Not for anything in the world.

He just wished he could stay like that forever in the arms of the man he love.

****

"Come in," Victoria said to whoever was at the door.

She was busy combing her hair, getting herself beautiful after staying in her room for a week without any makeup and being under supervision by her son. She did her best to make him not examine her and now that she was in full power, she was more than happy.

"Mother,"

Victoria almost jumped out of her chair when she heard Jake's voice. She had been kinda expecting him and now that he was here, she was more than happy.

"Good that you are here," Victoria said, passing the comb in her hair.

vanalas
vanalas
226 Followers
123456...8