Stand for Love Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vanalas
vanalas
226 Followers

Sure, Adrian was suspecting Jake's involvement in the poisoning. But he needed some form of evidence and he wondered how he would get that evidence. Man, maybe if he had taken the food himself none of the poisoning would have happened

Adrian figured he was running out of time. He had to find the evidence quickly.

He removed all that from his mind and concentrated on what had happened in the morning. It was so sweet, intense and extremely ecstatic. He was suddenly missing his husband. He wanted him in the pool, holding him and kissing him. Man that was really beautiful.

Adrian found himself smiling and chuckling to himself. He was so drawn into it that he lost his touch with reality. He was day dreaming again.

Suddenly, he felt a hand on his shoulder and he gasped, almost falling into the pool. His heart was pounding in his chest and he held out his hand and touched his chest. He looked across his shoulder,

"Granny," He gasped.

"Sorry," Granny apologized. "I didn't mean to scare you."

"Its fine," Adrian said, taking small deep breaths. "I'm really fine, don't worry."

He said that and he was smiling again. He couldn't even help but blush a little.

"You seem happy," Granny smiled, holding his hands softly. "Are you and Nicholas okay now?"

Adrian blushed brightly and nodded.

"Yes," He smiled sheepishly, looking away from granny. "He apologized to me this morning."

"Well then that's great," Granny said, smiling. "I knew he'd do that."

"How did you know?"

"What are grannies for?" she chuckled. "I told him my own piece when he came to my room last night,"

"Wait!" Adrian exclaimed, looking at granny with a confused face. "Nicholas came to your room last night?"

Granny chuckled and tapped on his shoulder.

"He was feeling bad about what he had said to you," Granny sighed. "He spent an hour crying on my lap."

Adrian quickly got up, stood up straight and hugged her tightly.

"Thanks, granny," he gushed, tightening his grip on the hug. "You've really helped me a lot and I..."

"Don't even say it," Granny said as she patted on his back. "I'm your grandmother and you don't have to thank me. It's my duty to make sure that my grandchildren are happy and at peace."

Adrian felt warm. He really loved granny a lot. Where had she been all his life? She was sweet and kind and adorable. He just wished she was his mother in law not his granny. Things would have been good and he would have been living happily with his husband. It was really so beautiful and heartwarming.

They stayed like that for some minutes before granny broke the hug and gave him a warm kiss on the forehead. It was sweet, warm and beautiful. He felt like he could conquer mountains and stay happy for the rest of his life.

Granny cupped his cheeks and smiled.

"There is something I have to tell you,"

"What?" Granny smiled.

"I went to confront the maid and..." He paused and then gulped. "...she is hiding something."

"Did you find out anything?" Granny asked calmly, squeezing his cheeks.

"No," Adrian said gently, enjoying the feel of her hands on his cheeks. "Before I could do anything mother came in and she interrupted me. She said some hurtful things and got me out of the kitchen."

"Don't worry," Granny sighed. "I know you'll find out the truth."

"I know so," Adrian said excitedly. "Tomorrow is another day and I'll continue pestering her till she gives me what I want to hear."

Adrian pulled away from granny and walked about a distance, crossing his arms on his chest.

"I'll do anything just to find out the person who had mother poisoned," He said confidently, clenching his fists. "Even if it means bribing her for it,"

"Any suspects," Granny sighed.

"Yes!" Adrian quickly turned, stared at her and smiled. "I'm not really sure but I suspect Jake and that's why I need to know everything quickly."

"I just want to see everything back to normal."

"It will," Adrian said courageously. "It will get back to normal. This is a promise, granny,"

Granny smiled and quickly rushed to him. She gripped him and pulled him into a hug.

"I know you will do it," Granny chuckled. "I trust you."

"Thanks!"

Adrian held on tightly to her. He knew her blessings were gonna help him overcome all that. His love for his husband was his strength. Nicholas' love was his power and his family was his driving force. He needed to get things back to the way they were about a week ago before this tragedy.

He'll get back everything to the way it was. This was a promise and he was gonna keep it. His enemy better watch out. Two can play the game.

Adrian held on tightly to granny and smiled. It was not gonna be later but it was gonna be soon.

****

Adrian slowly opened his eyes and got happy. His heart was now racing, his breaths were hotter and his body was on fire. He had gone to sleep late yester night and now he had woken up with a hand wrapped around him, a hot breath on his neck and a boner poking him on the ass. It made him quiver as he was immediately filled with lust.

His body started vibrating and his cock was immediately filled with loads of blood, making it rise. He was feeling warm and cozy. He knew that Nicholas had come back really late and was holding him tightly.

He could feel his morning wood and it felt like heaven to be able to feel that again. Adrian moved his ass further into Nicholas' crotch and he heard him give out a low moan. It was clear the guy was turned on. Come to think of it both the guys were turned on. They were yearning for each other.

Feeling that hard cock poking his ass was absolutely lovely. Many things occurred and Adrian travelled to a world of nothing but pleasure. That cock was making his hole twitch repeatedly and he wanted that cock in his ass. He moved his ass again, deeper into Nicholas' crotch.

He felt Adrian's lips on his back as his grip tightened making Adrian tremble in pleasure. He gave out a moan too. Those lips were imparting electric charges into his body and boy did he feel like he was on top of the world. He owned the world and Nicholas was his king.

"Naughty," Nicholas moaned as he kissed Adrian's back.

Adrian licked his lips sensually.

"Morning,"

"Morning," Nicholas responded with another hot kiss on that heavenly back.

Adrian quickly turned and was now facing Nicholas. His eyes were directly locked with his and that smile made him lose his mind completely. He was yearning, dying and desiring for a kiss. He wanted to feel those lips on his.

"When did you come back?" Adrian asked, feeling Nicholas' hands massaging his waist.

He gave out a moan and slightly closed his eyes. He licked his lips seductively and looked deep into those wonderful green eyes.

"Really late," Nicholas said softly, breathing faster.

"Why didn't you wake me up?" Adrian asked.

"Because you were so cute," Nicholas teased, bringing him closer to his lips.

Their bodies were now rubbing against each other, feeling each other's warmth and vibrating. They were both happy and smiling at each other.

Adrian brought his hand forth and slowly passed it on Nicholas' cheeks and then to his beards. It was tingly but it was also beautiful and a complete turn on.

"I'm happy to wake up in your arms," Adrian moaned as blood rushed to every part of his body. "This was really wonderful. Your arms are heaven to me and...I love you a lot."

Nicholas breathed violently, feeling his cock throb painfully inside his pants. He was on cloud nine. He had missed that kind of embrace a lot. It felt like heaven to him and he loved it a lot.

"I love you," Nicholas smiled, massaging that wonderful waist.

"I'm dying of a kiss," Adrian chuckled nervous.

"Like you just read my mind," Nicholas moaned.

"Kiss me," Adrian whispered, furiously licking his lips.

Nicholas smiled and held the back of Adrian's head. He slowly got up, got on top of Adrian and kissed him. He had his tongue deeper into Adrian's mouth kissing him softly but sensually. He sucked on his tongue, drawing a moan from him.

Adrian's body suddenly caught fire. There was nothing as hot as what he felt at that time. He didn't want to pull away.

Moaning softly, rubbing Nicholas' back and squirming on the bed, Adrian slowly opened his legs, allowing Nicholas' body to slip between his legs.

Feeling Nicholas' weight on him made him squirm terribly. His body was burning with passion and his heart was pounding in his chest. His cock was getting harder with each second and feeling that big bulge throbbing between his legs made him moan deeply into Nicholas' mouth.

The sound of moans in his mouth made his body vibrate. Nicholas was sucking on him and he was moaning loudly. He was slowly being drawn into the pleasures of being kissed by his husband. That beautiful hairy chest rubbing against his was magical.

Nicholas couldn't get more of that kiss. He was feeling that tingling feeling and Adrian's hands on his back was not making things easier for him. He wanted to cum so bad but he didn't want to. He wanted to slowly make love to Adrian and then come deeper into his ass.

He felt hot, ready to make love to Adrian. He moved his hands to the hem of Adrian's boxer and quickly slipped it off. He felt that hard cock poking him.

Nicholas slightly raised his ass and removed his own boxer. Now his big cock was rubbing against Adrian's tiny cock making him quiver. They made out for a few minutes before Nicholas slowly made love to him.

It was intense love making and they were moaning softly as Nicholas thrust deeper into him. He was slow and he took good care of Adrian, stopping to kiss him. He had never enjoyed love making than that day.

He was not violent or anything but just made slow sweet love to Adrian. Their moans were soft and their panting was getting out control. He was in deep pleasure and when Adrian wrapped his legs around his waist he felt like he was on top of the world.

He raised Adrian's legs and put them on his shoulder, slowly thrusting in him. It was not long when he felt his orgasm building like a volcano. His thrusts increased but he was being gentle. Both of them moaned louder and they came at the same time.

The orgasm was intense and he collapsed on top of Adrian, panting like a wild cat. Sex was really enjoyable but love making was sweet. There was nothing like it. He just couldn't get more of that ass. He was really enjoying it a lot and couldn't have wished for anything more.

"Wow!" Nicholas moaned.

He was sweating terribly and they were sticky because of Adrian's cum.

"That was sweet," Nicholas said. His cock was still buried deep inside of Adrian.

"I'm glad you liked it," Adrian smiled.

"Like it," Nicholas exclaimed, raising his head. "I love it. I hope I gave it to you better."

Adrian covered his face and smiled sheepishly. Nicholas removed those hands and kissed him passionately for a few minutes. He was getting horny again and he ended up making love to Adrian all over again. He had gallons and gallons of cum in Adrian's ass. It was good feeling his cum that deep.

They stayed like that for a few minutes and then headed in the shower. They made slow passionate love in the shower over and over again. Three times, gosh it was sweet and Nicholas felt weak and drained.

Nicholas called downstairs for the food to be sent to his room. He was naked but in a few minutes there was a slow sound and the dumbwaiter by his wall opened and the food was there. He took out the food and he fed it to Adrian.

They ate until they were both full. That was the first time Adrian had seen food being delivered to the room by a dumbwaiter. He was really happy and he loved it a lot.

****

Nicholas closed the door behind him and had his arms around Adrian. He was taking Adrian down stairs to tell the family to forgive him. He felt the boy getting nervous and shaking in his arms.

"Please," Nicholas said softly. "I don't want you to worry about anything."

Adrian took a deep breath and sighed. He was really nervous. He was going to talk to the family members and it was really nerve wrecking. He had no idea how they would react. They had warned him to stay away from them.

"I know that," Adrian sighed, his heart racing. "But I can't help it. They hate me and I understand them."

Nicholas knew Adrian was right but it was worth trying. He wanted to forget about everything and live like they used to. Yes, that was what he needed to do. He was feeling weak and nervous after making love to Adrian three times in two hours.

After this apology he was gonna take Adrian out to any place of his choice. What he wanted was to make the family forgive him.

In just a few minutes they were getting down the stairs. Adrian's heart was pounding in his chest and he was almost dying. The only thing he prayed for was to be forgiven even though he didn't commit that crime he was accused of.

Adrian raised his face and to his surprise the rest of the family members were in the living room chatting and laughing. He suddenly felt hot and a cold wind blew in his face and made him tremble. He felt weak in the knee and if not for Nicholas' arm he'd have fallen for real.

Adrian took the final step on the staircase and began heading towards the living room. He gulped as he got closer and he was suddenly sweating.

"You'll be fine," Nicholas whispered and gave him a quick kiss.

"I think I'll be," Adrian breathed nervously.

"Don't worry," Nicholas said, tightening his grip on that arm.

Adrian nodded, breathed and relaxed a bit.

Nicholas took a few steps closer and he was in. The family members looked but they ignored him and continued with their talk. Nicholas was getting nervous himself. If only he could just order them to forgive him then everything would be alright.

"Excuse me," Nicholas said softly.

The family members looked at them and Adrian saw that most of them lost their tempers.

"I'm really sorry," Nicholas said with a controlled smiled.

"You don't have to apologize," Victoria smiled. "You are a part of this family."

"Thanks," Nicholas smiled.

He looked at Adrian and saw that he was scared. He held him tighter and smiled brightly, telling him to relax with his eyes. He was sure Adrian got the hint as he started relaxing in his arms.

Nicholas looked at the family members and said, "Adrian has something he wants to say to you."

Arianna suddenly stood up angrily, eyeing Adrian in the most annoying way.

"I don't think I'd like to hear anything from him." Arianna snapped. "What kind of words can come from the mouth of..."

"Arianna," Victoria called. "Please,"

Noah suddenly stood up and looked at Adrian furiously. It was clear to Adrian that the guy was angry with him. His heart was pounding and he got scared.

"I'm sorry, mom," Noah said angrily, pointing at Adrian. "This boy has nothing to say to us. I hate him so much and I'll never be able to forgive him, ever. He can say whatever he wants to the rest of you but I'm out of here."

With one final look of hate and pain, Noah increased his pace and furiously began walking out of the room. Adrian was scared and Noah had constantly been telling him that he'd never forgive him but he needed to try something out.

"Wait!" Adrian said softly. "Please, Noah,"

Noah stopped and turned back furiously. He came near Adrian and stared at him with pain and rage. That look got Adrian scared.

"I thought I told you never to talk to me." Noah said angrily. "Is that too hard to get into that thick skull of yours?"

Adrian trembled by Noah's voice. He felt Nicholas' grip get tighter and he at least felt relieved.

"I know that," Adrian said softly. "I just wanted to apologize for everything. I know that..."

"Please," Noah held his hands together angrily. "I beg you, please. Don't ever in your life talk to me..."

"Please," Nicholas interfered. "I brought Adrian here so that we can fix this. I want us to live the way we did. Please, do it for me, your younger brother."

Noah looked at Nicholas and then sighed. He knew his brother was speaking like that because he loved Adrian a lot but he was not able to forgive Adrian no matter what. His heart couldn't allow it. No!

"I'm sorry," Noah said, looking away. "I can't bring myself to forgive him. Not now,"

"But..."

Suddenly the door bell rang. Adrian was too occupied to even think about who was at the door. He was hurting inside but he needed their forgiveness and he was ready to do so.

Adrian pulled away from Nicholas, knelt down in front of Noah and held his hands together. He dropped his head as a tear ran down his cheek.

"Please," Adrian begged. "I'm really sorry. Please, forgive me for everything. I know all of you are mad at me and I understand. But give me a..."

The door bell rang again and Adrian paused when he heard Arianna rushing to the door.

"I'm really, really sorry," Adrian apologized.

Noah looked at Adrian and he sighed. "I don't know. I don't even think I'm ready to forgive you. Not now,"

"Adrian raised his face and looked straight up at Noah.

"Not now, but I just hope that you'll forgive me one day."

"I'm really sorry," Noah said angrily. "I can't promise you anything because I don't know if I'll ever forgive you."

Adrian looked down. He had come with the hope of softening Noah's heart but the guy just brushed him off. It was really painful but it was also what he had to live with. At that point, there was only one thing that he needed to do.

"I promise you," Adrian smiled. "I'm promising all of you that I'll get back the love you once had for me. I'll work hard to get it back."

Adrian smiled but he was really hurt. He got up and felt Nicholas' arms wrapping around his waist. He gave him a kiss on the cheek and whispered in his ears.

"I'm really proud of you."

Adrian smiled as he felt Nicholas' warm arms wrapping around him.

Victoria looked at what was happening and she chuckled.

"Oh, yes," Victoria thought. "Promise them all you want. That'll never happen. A great storm is coming."

"Thank you," Adrian said with a smile.

He smiled at Nicholas and told him that they should go. Nicholas smiled at him and he began slowly walking towards the door. Adrian felt happy that his husband was with him. He was really happy, feeling those beautiful arms wrapped around him.

Adrian was at least happy that he was going out with his husband. Hopefully, his mood would improve once he spends some quality time with his husband.

Adrian smiled and then raised his face towards the door. He suddenly stopped in his tracks and his eyes opened wide. He was filled with anger and his heart was pounding in his chest. He just wanted to yell and scream with what he saw. A tall guy, tan skinned, muscular, brown eyes, dirty blonde hair, blue skinny jean and black shirt, smartly dressed.

Right in front of him, coming inside with Arianna was his ex friend. That was a friend he had broken up with and got expelled from school due to his bad character. He had lost contact with the guy for three years now. How did he find him and why him of all people? Adrian had it and he needed to yell at the guy to leave as soon as possible.

Adrian pulled away from Nicholas and rushed towards his ex friend. He was fuming and he didn't care if Nicholas was wondering why he was rushing away from him.

He quickly blocked the way for his ex friend. He looked at him and the guy smiled brightly. Adrian had a frown on his face and that crazy guy was smiling. He needed to leave before Adrian lost his temper.

"Adrian, Are...."

"What are you doing here?" Adrian asked angrily. "I thought I told you I didn't want to see you. Please, get out of here before I call security to throw you out."

"Adrian...."

"Get out of here," Adrian yelled at the top of his voice.

vanalas
vanalas
226 Followers
123456...8