Stand for Love Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vanalas
vanalas
225 Followers

Adrian watched as Victoria took the door in her hand, slowly moved it and then shut it in his face. That was it. The doors had finally been closed. He was no longer a son in law of the house. There was nothing to do but start a new life. He looked around the whole house painfully and got out of the compound. Goodbye everyone.

****

Nicholas stood on the stairs feeling like a really bad person. Seeing Adrian go felt like a part of him, a huge part had just left. It felt sad to know that he would no longer wake up to feel a warm body by his side, giving morning kisses and making love. Adrian had hurt him, betrayed him, tried to kill his mother and steal his wealth but why was he finding it hard to accept that and let Adrian go?

He felt empty and sad. His life suddenly felt like an empty vacuum. He had loved and cherished Adrian but the guy was just pretending. How could someone so handsome, so sexy, so innocent and so lovely turn out to be so evil? He had been pretending all this while.

Couldn't he have pretended to love Nicholas for the rest of his life? At least Nicholas would have lived happily without ever finding out the painful truth about his Adrian. Now he was gone from his life. Guess there is nothing like true love. He thought he had that with Adrian.

He understood since he hadn't known Adrian that long anyway. His heart was on fire, his breaths were violent and he was clenching his fists. He wanted to hurt Adrian for doing this to him? Adrian had left but his memories were still deep.

Nicholas wanted to cry but he couldn't. Not in front of his family.

He was so drawn into his thoughts that he didn't even hear the footsteps coming up. The only thing he felt was a hand on his shoulder. He looked and saw his mother looking sad. She held him tightly and slowly took him to the living room. She made him sit on the couch while she sat by his side as the rest of his family members came.

"I'm sorry, son," Victoria muttered, cupping his cheeks.

"You don't have to apologize," Nicholas said in a painful voice. "You were right all along. I loved him but he's nothing but a gold-digger."

"He was just a curse to this house," Arianna said angrily. "I do hope he suffers the rest of his life for doing what he did to you and our family."

Nicholas looked at his sister and gave her a fake smile that was of pain and anguish.

"He was just a storm," Nicholas muttered.

"Don't worry," Noah said softly, sitting by his side. "I'm sure you'll forget about him. You'll be able to move on."

Emily sighed as she came near. "And to almost think I trusted him." She sighed. "He has disappointed me a lot and I'll never forgive him for it."

"Don't blame yourself, aunt," He muttered. "I also trusted him. But all of you are right, I'll forget about him and I'll move on. In fact, I'll start doing that today."

Talking like that made Nicholas feel worse. He was trying to forget about Adrian but it was turning out to be impossible. Looking at his grandmother, Nicholas could see that she was awfully quiet. She didn't even say a word and he saw her heading upstairs.

He had promised his family to move on but it was gonna be harder than he thought? What if his son comes home and asks questions?

*****

For two days Nicholas couldn't get his mind straight. He stayed in his room thinking and at times crying. George had tried to cheer him up but nothing was working. He wanted to do was stay in his room and grieve for being such a fool.

He held on to Adrian's gold necklace and he wouldn't let go even though he wanted to. It reminded him of the wonderful relationship he had with Adrian.

His family members were getting worried but he couldn't help it. They understood him because what he was going through was just too much.

Who would be better if they found out that what they had believed for so long was a lie? He even got to wonder how his life would have been if he had listened to his mother and married Jake. He just wanted to die and end it all.

He felt like he had no reason to live anymore. His son usually came to the room and asked about Adrian. Nicholas had never been so helpless in his life. He kept on lying to his son that his papa would come back home when he knew very well that Adrian was gone.

Those were really painful two days. He barely ate. He barely slept. He barely came out of his room and he was always angry. His headache was doing a number on him and he couldn't stop thinking. If only things would have turned out a little better, they'd have been happy with Gabriel but it was just impossible.

At time he found himself staring at the bed and saw pictures of them making love. He cried most of the time but he was slowly recovering though it was still painful.

On the third day his mother took him out of his room and took him to the living room. Everyone else was happy and his mood brightened up a bit. His son was at school but he at least felt warm with everyone else. They made him smile again but his granny was just quiet. It was obvious she was missing Adrian.

Nicholas decided to forget about everything and move on. He was not gonna allow Adrian to affect him anymore. He promised never to stay in his room again and weep. Starting the next day he was gonna begins his life anew and do his normal daily work at the office.

"I'm going to work tomorrow," Nicholas smiled, trying to make everyone see that he was okay.

"Really," George gushed as he rushed towards him with a smile.

"Yes," Nicholas chuckled. "I feel I have been neglecting my work for something that is not worth it."

Victoria quickly turned once she heard that. She was more than happy that her son had suddenly forgotten about Adrian. She's been happy for three days now. Adrian was nowhere to be seen and she was happy it was gonna stay like that. All she has to do is make Jake get closer to her son.

"I'm glad you do." Victoria smiled. She looked at Jake and signaled him to do his move.

Jake moved from the staircase and then with some documents in his hands he began rushing to Victoria who was seated near Nicholas. He had a huge plan and he got near Nicholas still rushing. He was acting as if he was in a hurry.

"Hey, aunt, there is something I...." He tripped on his foot and screamed as he began falling down near Nicholas. He was really hoping Nicholas would hold him.

He continued falling and to his surprise, Nicholas caught him in his arms. Jake held on to Nicholas tightly, balancing on him. Then their eyes met and Jake got caught in those wonderful eyes again. He knew all the eyes were on them and he loved it a lot.

"Are you okay?" Nicholas asked, holding Jake tighter.

Jake smiled brightly. "I think I'm fine now."

Jake didn't want to let go. He held him tighter and stared deep in his eyes. He was lucky Nicholas was just holding him without doing anything to stop it. Nicholas' arms felt so beautiful, sweet and lovely. His heart was racing and his cock was somehow stiffening. He was yearning for Nicholas' lips.

Victoria was caught by the scene before her. Not only did Jake make a good scene but her son was holding him, preventing him from falling. It was really beautiful and she knew that her son will surely end up with Jake.

"Be careful," Nicholas muttered, getting Jake up. To his surprise the guy was still holding him and smiling.

Victoria felt alive and happy. Her great plan was coming into action. It was only a matter of time before Jake and Nicholas got married. They were gonna get married and no one on this earth or above is gonna stop that. That was a promise.

Ding dong! The door bell chimed. Victoria smiled brightly as Jake had his hand tightly on Nicholas' shoulder. It was so sweet and she didn't want to pull her eyes away from that beautiful scene.

Ding dong! The door bell rang.

"I'll get it," Victoria gushed as she headed for the door with a bright smile.

Victoria rushed to the door, with a smile that she didn't wanna lose. She touched the knob and opened the door widely with her eyes still glued to Nicholas and Jake. Still smiling brightly, Victoria slowly moved her eyes to the door and she froze.

Her smile suddenly faded. Her skin felt cold and her heart was pounding in her chest making her shiver. She had no idea what to think and her voice was gone for some time. Then her eyes were wide open as a shivers ran down her spine.

"You!" Victoria gasped, gaping at the door. "What...what are you doing here?"

Victoria's breaths became heavy as her heart almost jumped out of her chest. What was she going to do now?

What follows next and why's Victoria so surprised and scared?

*****

Thanks a lot for reading this chapter to the end. I hope you had a good time reading this chapter. Don't forget to drop your comments and rate this work. Chapter 8 will be posted very soon. Stay tuned...

vanalas
vanalas
225 Followers
1...345678