Step by Step

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes. It feels...wonderful. Please don't stop."

"I won't if you'll tell me what I'm stroking," he said.

"Mmmm. That's my...pussy," she said as she sighed loudly. "My warm, wet pussy. Does it feel good to you, baby? Do you like my pussy?" she asked.

"I love it," he said as he slid between her legs and slid his tongue inside her.

Riley gasped and called out, "Oh my...goodness! That feels so...amazing. Oh, Colt!"

Colt ran his tongue up and down over her clit pushing hard then softly then harder again.

"Oh, my..."

"Say it for me, Riley. Say it the right way."

Her hand was on his head feeling his thick, black hair. "Oh, my...God. Oh...my...GOD! Ohhhh. Oh, God, that feels so..."

"Say it, honey. Let it all go. Say it for me."

Riley's breathing was heavy and deep. "That feels so...so...so...fucking good! Oh, God, Colt. I love that!"

Colt kept the pressure on her clit. Riley was trying to pull him up to fuck her but he wouldn't move. "I want you inside me, Colt," she gasped.

"Not yet," he told her. Riley was begging him but he refused. He waited until he felt her body tense up, then he mounted her and drove it home. Riley screamed out in pleasure as she came so hard it scared her.

"Oh, my God! Fuck me, Colt! Oh, God, I love you so much. Oh...fuck. Oh, God. Oh...shit." She was still screaming as Colt exploded inside her. He rammed her so hard he thought she might put a hole in the wall with her head. Spent, he collapsed on top of her.

"That was fucking amazing," he said.

"It was amazing getting fucked by you!" she said with a giggle. "Was I okay?" she asked sincerely. "Did I do things right?"

Colt sat up and stroked her face. She looked like a tiny angel. "You were perfect. Everything was perfect." He kissed her then asked, "Have you never really given a guy a blow job before?"

She blushed again and said, "Oh, my gosh no! And no one has ever...gone down on me before, either. I feel like I just lost my virginity!" They both laughed.

"But did you like everything we did?" he asked with genuine interest.

She put her arms around his neck and said playfully, "Are you kidding me? I fucking loved it! Can we do it again?"

Colt felt himself growing hard and said, "Why, I believe we can. But first, can you clean off all your pussy juices on my cock?"

"Mmmm. With pleasure!" she purred. "I'd fucking love to!" They both laughed again, kissed again, and then fucked again.

Riley fell asleep in his arms for the first time an hour later. When she awoke, Colt was beside her stroking her hair. "Good morning, beautiful," she said.

"You really are here. I was so afraid that was just a dream." She looked at her arm and said, "I guess I fell asleep wearing this." She hadn't taken off her sweater. "Should I plan on sleeping like this?" she asked seriously.

"No. Not at all. I only really need it during sex."

"Well. I mean, I'm still wearing it and we're both here in bed together. So..."

Colt spent a lot less time in her mouth or eating her out. Instead, he fucked her in every position he could think of. Riley moaned, sighed, groaned, and scream the entire time. Before she came a third time, Colt pulled out of her causing Riley to beg him to get back inside.

"Uh, uh," he said. He began using his finger to drive her crazy. He knew women came from clitoral stimulation and he wanted her on the edge.

"Please give it to me, Colt! I want your cock inside me. Please!"

He kept circling her clit. As he did, he lifted himself up and began whispering in her ear. "I want you to think about me bringing home your first date."

Riley gasped and pushed against his hand. He pulled back. "Uh, uh. Not until you tell me what you want."

"I want your...cock...in my pussy."

"Oh no, Riley. You're not um...getting off...that easily. Tell me what kind of guy you want me to bring home to you. Tell me what you're going to wear for me when he...fucks you...while I watch."

"Oh, my...God! Oh...fffuck. I can't say that to you. Just let me cum. Please? Please let me cum!"

"No way. Not until you tell me. What kind of guy should I look for?"

Riley was close to hyperventilating. "Tell me and I'll let you cum, okay?"

"Oh, God...that's my deepest secret. I can't say it. I can't. Oh, God! Don't stop!"

Colt took his finger away and Riley reached for her pussy. Colt took her hands and held them. "I told you no, Riley. Now be a good girl and tell me."

He let go with one hand and touched her clit off and on to keep her on the verge.

"Okay. Okay...I will. Just don't stop. Oh my God...He has to be...really...really cute."

"Good girl," he told her. "What else?" He circled her clit once then stopped.

Riley gasped. "I like guys who are cute and...and...very young."

"That's my girl. Very nice. Tell me the rest and you can cum, okay?"

Riley nodded. She kept trying to push to get more pressure. "I want...I want a cute, young boy who looks...very...innocent...and sweet and...naive. That's everything. I swear! Now may I please cum? Please???!!"

Colt pressed hard and steadily on her button until she shuddered so hard he thought she might shake apart. When she was finished, he offered her his finger which she happily took and sucked clean.

"Are you embarrassed?" he asked as he stroked her messy hair.

"Yes," she said without looking at him.

"Then you can't have anyone else until you can tell me what you just admitted without feeling that guilty about it. When you can look at me and say it without any sense of shame, I'll let you have someone else."

"You're so mean to mean," she said wryly.

"But you love me anyway, right?" he teased.

She sighed and said, "More than I can say. I love you so much it hurts. Even when I hate you like right now."

He pulled her up on top of himself and said, "I'm the guy you love to hate, aren't I?"

She smiled and said, "Yes, you are. You are the meanest person I know, Colton Bradley. But then...it took being mean...no, honest...to make me admit who I am and what I really want. And I love you for that. I love you for...everything, Colt."

The next day Riley had to sign for a registered letter. It was a document from the county courthouse which read: Dissolution of Marriage. She was so excited she couldn't wait to tell Colt in person so she called him at work to share the good news.

Colt formally proposed the next evening after he'd had a chance to buy a very large, very beautiful diamond solitaire ring. Riley told him yes then said yes—twice. They set a date for thirty days later. Colt didn't want a large wedding and Riley had her fair share of them. Okay, she'd had two other women's fair shares in addition to her own but... It would be a very small ceremony with just a couple of close friends whom they could trust not to say anything to Riley's mom who wasn't doing well. The added stress would be too much for her.

"So what do you want me to wear for a wedding dress?" she asked him. "There are some really pretty sweater dresses and I think one of them would be perfect. What do you think?"

Colt told her, "That sounds wonderful, but I think I'd like you to wear a beautiful, white wedding dress for me. Is that okay?"

"Oh, Colt! Are you serious? That would really be okay with you? I wanted that SO bad but was afraid to even mention it. You can't imagine how happy that makes me. Thank you, thank you, thank you!" she gushed as she kissed several times very quickly. "I have no idea how I ever got so lucky to find you, Colt."

"It was a miracle. You see, God knew you needed a man who'd let you fuck other men so He sent me to you."

Riley laughed. "I have to say that makes about as much sense as the kinds of things people attribute to God's will. How I ever bought into that nonsense I'll never know."

"You're not alone. Well over a billion people believe Mohammed flew on a magic horse or that people lived on bread alone for forty years so why not believe He brought us together?"

While both of them were content to be married by the Justice of the Peace, Riley wanted a nice reception. She chose a very upscale hotel for it and for their first night together as husband and wife. The Ritz Charlotte was $450 a night but it was worth every penny. Both the large hall they rented and their room were truly first class and it was, after all, just one night. They'd start their actual honeymoon the next day by spending a week in Las Vegas. It was Riley's choice. She wanted to see it all. The gambling, the drinking, the shows. The allure of Sin City was too much for her to resist. Colt couldn't believe how much she'd changed and he knew it wasn't for his benefit.

Two weeks before their wedding, they were in bed together when Riley said, "I don't know if this is the right time to bring this up or not, but I know you've been waiting for me to say it so here goes." She sat up and liked right at him and said, "Colt, whenever you want to bring me my first...date...I'd like him to be very young, very cute, and very shy. And I want you to be there holding my hand when he...fucks me. I want you to kiss me when his cock slides inside my pussy. I want you to tell me how much you love me when that happens. Will you do that for me, sweetheart?"

Colt raised up and leaned on his elbow. "That was very convincing. I'm impressed. No guilt? No shame?"

"Uh, uh. None. Just so you know, I don't need—or want—anyone anytime soon, I just wanted to get that out of the way. I want to concentrate on you and us and no one else for a while, okay?"

"So how often do you think you'll want to um, date someone else, honey?"

"I'm not exactly sure. I know I got restless about six months in each of my marriages. I'd start picking fights and making him miserable. I guess since I knew I could only have one at a time, I needed him to keep coming back to me to make me feel loved or something. And they always did until I finally ended things. I guess if there's one thing I still feel guilty about, it's the way I treated them. They were all good, decent guys, Colt. I was just such a miserable, needy, manipulative little bitch. And before you say anything, I was a bitch. That's not up for discussion. So maybe every six months or so?" she told him.

"Hmmm. That might work out well. Your birthday is almost exactly six months after our wedding so you could have a special present on your birthday and a special anniversary gift six months later. Then again, something tells me you wouldn't say no to an early birthday present, would you?"

Riley tilted her head then said, "Well, I don't suppose I'd be angry if you didn't wait the whole six months, but waiting will be so delicious as the tension and excitement build. So delicious that just thinking about it has my pussy soaking wet. Can you possibly probe me to try and find the leak?" she said with mock urgency.

"I can do you one better. I have something we can use to plug your leak."

"Mmmm. Is it large enough to fill the hole?" she asked with feigned innocence.

"Oh, yes. I've never had a leak I couldn't stop. Here, let me show you."

Colt rode her hard and made her cum three times. Exhausted, she fell asleep in his arms.

Chapter 4

Colt's mom and dad were in town for the wedding and Bart was going to be his best man. Colt wore a tux but Brad wouldn't have it. Just getting him to put on a tie was hard enough. "You look SO handsome!" his mother told them as they got ready to head to the County Courthouse. "Thanks, Mom. You look beautiful. I'm glad you and Dad are here today."

Riley's two sisters finally agreed to come to her wedding. She thought about not telling them but there was no way she could do that to them. They gave her quite a bit of grief about a fourth marriage and when she told them she'd stopped attending church they were devastated. But in the end, she was their sister and they agreed to drive down for the short ceremony and the reception. Most importantly, neither would spill the beans to their mom.

Colt and his family arrived just minutes ahead of Riley. When she came in, Colt was blown away by how beautiful she looked. It wasn't a long, flowing gown but a short, sexy dress that was still very classy. It was an off-the-shoulder dress with a very tight-fitting bodice and a soft, short, lacy skirt. She had her hair done as well as her nails and makeup. He'd never seen her look so good before. "Wow! I've always thought you were beautiful, but this is nothing short of breathtaking!" he told her.

"Thank you, honey," she said. She was carrying a small white purse and a white, long-sleeved, rib-knit shrug. "That's for later," she whispered. "You know, for when you deflower me later tonight."

Fifteen minutes later, they were Mr. and Mrs. Colton Bradley. The limo took them all to the Ritz where they spent the next three hours dancing, drinking, and enjoying the hors d'oeuvres.

At 9pm, they said goodnight to family and friends and headed to the elevator. Their room was on the 15th floor overlooking the city and it was everything one would expect in a five-star hotel.

Colt picked her up and carried her inside and set her on the bed. "Why don't you order us some more champagne from room service and I'll go change into something more...fuckable." Colt loved when she talked that way.

"Deal," he said. Riley saw him pick up the phone and punch "0" before she went into the bathroom. She slipped off her dress and into a lacy white bra, white garter belt with white stockings, while leaving her 4" white heels on. She also left the string of pearls around her neck along with the matching pearl earrings. She slipped into the pretty little white shrug and took a look at herself in the mirror. She heard Colt thanking room service and waited for the door to close before stepping out.

Once it was quiet, she left the bathroom and said, "Close your eyes, okay?"

"Okay," Colt told her. "Come on in."

It was only 4-5 steps from the bathroom into the bedroom area. When she arrived, she saw Colt sitting on the bed with his eyes closed. "Okay, open them!" she said.

Colt sat and stared at her but didn't speak. "Cat got your tongue?" she said. "You like?" she asked. Riley smiled at him and did a quick spin to show off her cute little ass. As she did, she was so startled she shrieked.

"Oh, my God! Who is that?" Riley looked at Colt then back at the stranger in the room who was in the corner just sitting there. She threw her arms over her bare breasts but her shaved pussy was still clearly visible.

"Riley, honey? This is Caden Daniels. He's your date." Caden was a freshman at NC State and the son of a friend of a friend of a friend. Colt met him at a function for the regional dealerships and thought he'd be perfect for his new wife. He was 19 with thick, black hair and according to several of the girls at the party a real 'cutie.' He was slender but not emaciated and he had a great smile and a calm, easy-going demeanor. When Colt first mentioned this to him, he thought it was a put-on of some kind. Maybe his frat brothers setting him up. But after Colt showed him several pictures of his wife and explaining to him that this was a kind of um...wedding present...he agreed. Caden had had two girlfriends and had only recently lost his virginity. He was pretty sure Riley would like what she saw.

Riley stood there unable to speak. "Honey? Are you going to say hello to your boyfriend or not? It would be very rude to just stand there and ignore him. It wasn't easy finding something this cute to agree to come here and be your special wedding gift. So can you at least say hello?"

Riley looked over at Colt. Her eyes were wide open. "You did not!" she said quietly.

"I most certainly did. And you're welcome, by the way."

"Oh, my...God. Colt? Are you sure about this? On our wedding night?"

He stood up and said, "I've never been more sure of anything except that I love you. Now come here and say hello to Caden."

Riley looked at Caden then back at Colt then back at Caden. She took his hand as he led her over to the small bench in the corner of the bedroom. "Caden? This is my brand new wife, Riley Bradley. Riley? This is your handsome young date for the evening Caden Daniels."

"Good evening, Mrs. Bradley," he said as he stood up. "You're even more beautiful than in your photos."

"Colt? This is crazy! You can't mean this. Is this for real?" she said with genuine disbelief. She was looking at him for any sign of this being a joke of some kind. And yet she knew this was a joke he'd never play on her.

"It's very for real, honey. I'm giving you this tonight to show you I'm serious and sincere. This is something you need and want and I want you to have it. So, please. Sit down and get acquainted with your cute boyfriend."

"If you're sure. Colt? Are you really sure?"

He took her hands and said, "Trust me. I'm sure. Now go have fun and try and pretend I'm not here. Okay? Relax and have fun because I know I will."

"Oh, Colt. I love you so much. Thank you. Thank you so very much."

She turned to Caden and said, "I'm so sorry, Caden. This was just such a surprise. Please forgive me for not saying hello earlier. It's very nice to meet you."

Colt turned on some romantic music and nodded at Caden. "Mrs. Bradley, would you like to dance?" he asked as he extended her hand. She turned and looked at her new husband who also nodded at her.

"Okay, yes. That would be very nice."

"I told your husband I'm not very good at small talk so I guess maybe that will be okay?"

"I don't think he brought you here to talk, sweetheart, so don't worry about that."

Colt nodded again and Caden said to Riley, "Would you mind if I kissed you?"

"I'd like that very much, Caden," she said as she closed her eyes and opened her mouth for his kiss.

A brief first kiss was followed by a longer second and then a very long, very deep third. Colt saw their tongues playing with each other's. Moments later, Riley's hand has reaching for Caden's crotch. "Mmmm. That's what I really want from you, sweetheart."

She helped him undress until his slight frame was naked in front of her. "Can you sit on the bed for me, please?" she asked.

As he sat, she knelt. "Mmmm. You have a beautiful cock, sweetheart. I love it," she said as she took in deep in her mouth. "Mmmm. Does that feel good?" she asked.

Caden couldn't speak. He just nodded as he lifted his head up and back. Riley was cradling his balls and sucking his cock. She concentrated on the tip as she enveloped it with her soft lips while rolling her tongue all around it. Colt came over and knelt behind her. "I just want to be able to see your wedding ring up close while you're holding his cock with it. It turns me on like nothing else." He was kissing her neck when he said, "I also need to feel your little sweater while you're giving him a blow job. It's so pretty on you. And you look so pretty sucking his cock, honey."

"I love it," she said as the head of his dick popped out of his mouth. "Are you excited, honey? Do you like watching your wife with another man?" she asked as she lowered her head on Caden's cock again.

"I like it very much," he told her. "And yes, I'm very excited. I can't wait to see you take it in your pussy. I want to see your wedding ring on your hand as you hold him tight while he's fucking you." Colt reached around and squeezed her bare breasts then from behind reached under her and ran his fingers along her pussy. Riley moaned softly.

"I think she's ready for you, buddy," he told his young charge.

Riley stood up then lay on the bed as Caden turned around and prepared to mount her. "Come here, honey!" Riley said to Colt. "Kiss me when he first slides in, okay?" she begged him.

"Definitely," he said. He sat next to her on the bed as Caden put on a condom. "Go ahead," he told him.

He lay on top of Riley who reached down to grab his throbbing cock to line it up. "I love you so much, Colt," she said. "Are you ready to watch me get fucked by another man?"