Strange Queens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jordan woke up from her daydream, suddenly aware of someone behind her, a pressure on the bed. She quelled her tears and pushed her legs together to try to ignore the arousal that her memories had brought back. Sniffing, she turned to face the girl who was sitting on the huge bed behind her.

'Hey... What's up?' She said softly. Jordan turned back, sniffing, a little embarrassed at the show of raw emotion to the blonde. She had just about forgotten her in her revelry, almost forgotten her whole predicament, and she cursed her display before the girl she didn't yet trust.

The girl was not to be brushed off and was determined to make her new friend feel happy and comfortable. She shuffled herself around till she was sitting beside her.

'What's up, huh? Why are you crying?' She said, reaching her hand out to touch Jordan's chin. Jordan shied away ever so slightly but didn't stop her from resting her fingers lightly on her skin. Ever so gently Chelsea turned the dark hair's head till she was facing her, raising her chin until she had to look up. When she did, her bright blue eyes locked with the blonde girl's golden brown ones.

'You're so beautiful...' She said, 'too beautiful to cry...' Chelsea said quietly. She gently leaned in, still holding the other girl's chin. Jordan watched, neither moving to her nor moving away, her breath barely moving, feeling like her heart was frozen for a moment. Their lips met and she closed her eyes, the soft pillowy sensation already instantly calming her frayed nerves. They kissed, Chelsea's hand slowly moulding to Jordan's face as Jordan's hands rose, unsure, un called for, wanting to touch the girl but not knowing how. As they kissed and their inhibitions floated away and her hands slid onto Chelsea's sides and they held each other, slowly changing from touching to holding to embracing. After a few minutes the kiss was wet, passionate, hungry, open mouthed, and as one the girls moved, somehow wanting to get more comfortable in each other. It ended up that Jordan fell back on the bed, and Chelsea followed, straddling the girl, her hips raised and boobs dangling above Jordan's. They squirmed, Jordan's legs rising as their tongues slid and massaged together, their minds unable to think in the heat of the event. Jordan couldn't get a single thought out, her mind was fogged so thickly with dark palpable arousal and deep, sexy submission.

Chelsea lowered herself and instantly the passion kicked up, now, sitting on Jordan's hips, her crotch touching the other girl's, she brought her chest down and pressed herself into the sexy girl below her. Jordan had too many sensations coming in at once to take them all in and just went with it, her hands running up and down the blonde girl's firm back. Then, Chelsea dug her arm under Jordan and used it for support as her other hand grasped Jordan's breast, kneading it, pressing her fingers into the soft flesh before rubbing her palm over the rapidly hardening nipple. She kneaded the tit and Jordan squirmed more, her body naturally rocking back and forth and her hips pushing up and back as she found her arousal, her animal lust running away with her in tow. Chelsea kept her begging, worming side to side on her, tucking her feet under the girl's butt and forcing their bare pussies together. She continued to mould the horny little girl's breast in her hand and forced her tongue against hers. Then, as Jordan's hands remembered themselves and immediately grasped one breast each, one of hers and the one Chelsea hadn't fondled, Chelsea put her hand down between her legs and made contact with Jordan's raw vagina. She rubbed around and around, hard, pressing her flat fingers into the mound, making large rapid circles, massaging the soft sensitive flesh of her pussy lips. One finger flicked up and wiggled under her hood, flicking at Jordan's clit. The girl bucked, letting out a muffled moan past the tongue in her throat as she was assaulted by the sensations. Her other fingers swirled around her lips, sliding in and out of her entrance. Chelsea sat up, pushing herself off the girl, left shocked on the bed, and felt her own wet pussy. Then she pressed herself hard into the girl, one finger still between then, and fucked her. She forced her hips back and forth and Jordan rocked on the bed, her breasts wobbling with the motion. She grasped them and resumed kneading, her mouth open as she stared into the eyes of her blonde fucker. Chelsea grasped one of her hands and put it between their legs, and as she forced her finger inside Jordan, Jordan forced hers inside Chelsea. She let out a loud almost primal cry, still staring into Jordan's eyes, never looking away, as she rammed her hips back and forth, their hands pressed together and forcing their fingers into each other.

Jordan felt herself pulsing, felt her body shaking and her pussy clenching. Her butthole squeezed and her legs kicked up and she tensed like she'd been punched. she tightened around the digit inside her and she let out a huge breathy moan, her body inches from orgasm. Chelsea cried out, screaming "yes, yes, oh fuck YES" with her head back. Jordan closed her eyes, moaned, her hand gripping her tit as hard as she could, her finger shaking and ramming into Chelsea as Chelsea's rammed into her.

Then, Chelsea stopped. With insane speed she climbed off Jordan, who was visibly shocked by it, her body shaking and muscles flexing as she still rocked gently on the bed. She panted, her pussy clenching and relaxing, pulsing, a droplet of cum rolling out of her. Chelsea knelt before the bed, leaned over the girl literally on the edge of orgasm, and placed a tiny kiss on her pussy. She licked up a sample of cum, swished it around her mouth, mixing it with her saliva, and as she roughly prayed her open with two fingers, spat it back into Jordan. Jordan felt the cool stuff hit her and looked down to see the blonde's head between her legs.

She was going to cum all over her if-

Chelsea gently blew on Jordan's pussy, and Jordan exploded. "Oh fuck," she screamed, clenching her legs together on the blonde's head, the cool air blowing her over the edge. Chelsea came in for the show, placing her lips wide on the girl's mound, taking her whole pussy in her mouth and sucking, her tongue lapping and flicking and licking inside Jordan. She moaned and came, came hard, letting herself go entirely, her mind a golden creamy cum-filled world of nothingness, the only thing in her sexy mad little mind the sensation of her hot little pussy being vigorously tongue fucked and cleaned like her resistance and willpower was in her head. Chelsea pushed her tongue deep, sucking out every drop of cum, and when she was done, she climbed onto the bed and sat on her face, Jordan hungrily feasting on the blonde girl's juice as she came too.

When, finally, it was done, the girls relaxed side by side on the bed, their hands still playing witheach other's pussies, their lips unable to resist the other's. Jordan stared with love and lust into the blonde girl's eyes, her mind blank but for the wild endless attraction she felt for her. She wasn't in love. She was love. She was this girl's lover, partner, toy, and slave. This was the only thing that mattered to her now.

As the girls played they toyed with each other, eventually hooking their legs together and pulling close as another round began and the heat of sex started again.

Outside the sun drew down, darkness spreading across the lands as the day ended to the sound of a second round of animal fucking.

Jordan woke with a sharp start. It took her a moment for her senses to return. When she realised she was not at home her memories began to flood back, rapidly going from fear of her new surroundings to sadness to arousal to primal lust, and after it all, regret, confusion and fear. Why had she let this girl come on to her? Why did she like it? Why was she into girls now? Why was she even here?

As she took in her surroundings she realised she was in the bed with the blonde girl, Chelsea. Ever so gently she raised the arm that was wound under her bosom and slid out from the warm sheets. She sat up on the bed edge and held her head in her hands, her mind swimming with thoughts she didn't want to think. Looking out the wide open window at the clear night, she saw a long sloping hillside bathed in cool moonlight. It felt fresh and cool outside, and Jordan felt suddenly quite cold. Standing up she padded quietly to the wall facing the beds and wandered on the soft carpet towards the showers, wondering if there was any form of covering she could wear, even a towel she could wind around her midriff. As she examined the tiled space she saw that a circular device on two railed supports protruded from the wall, indented into which were small jet-like openings. Jordan guessed somehow that this was like a human hand dryer.

So. Total nudity. She wasn't totally at odds with it but her bareness dod bring her unease, not so much from the peacefully sleeping girl in her bed but the possible eyes and ears of the people holding her here. She doubted there was any chance this room wasn't under surveillance.

With little else to do she strode to the door, not expecting to find it open but wondering if she might at least find a chance to get outside. To her surprise as she approached it the silver gateway hissed open. She stopped, surprised, before tentatively peeking out. There was no one out in the stark white corridor to have opened it. Stepping out she noticed a blue light on the pad beside the door. As she cleared the breach, the metal doors shoomed shut behind her.

And so she was left with a long, empty square that was the hallway, looking like something out of the Matrix. Which way to go?

Figuring she couldn't be any worse no matter which she picked she turned right and walked down the seemingly endless hospital-like corridor. After a short walk she reached a crossroads. Ahead more of the same. To her right however some twenty or thirty paces away was a glass door with the greens and blues of the nightly outside world behind it. Taking the latter of the two routes she came to the cool glass. Another panel, with identical lights on it's smooth surface adorned the otherwise unchanging wall. She moved close but no sound or movement indicated that it had opened. She touched the bar that served as it's handle, giving it a gentle pull. As it remained steadfast she let out a sigh and pressed herself into the glass, her naked body chilling against the cold glass. She rested her hands on the bar across the door, let her chest press into the cold unforgiving glass and her forehead fall to the cold surface. She closed her eyes and sighed.

After a few minutes she could take the cold no longer and stepped away, bringing her hands up to hold and warm her cold nipples and upper breasts from the chill. As she did so her wrist flicked in front of the metal panel on the door's side and with a tiny click the middle blue light winked on and the door unhitched. She looked at it, turning her wrist and gently rubbing the surface with her forefinger. Then, with little else to do she swung the door open and stepped out.

The wind rushed past her immediately and she tucked her hands in around herself, her skin prickling in the air. She stepped forward and felt the crunch of leaves under her feet and looked down to see small bushes and trees dotting the garden bed before her. About fifty paces away was a park bench and she strode towards it, treading lightly on the soft cool leaves, hoping nothing bad lurked there but not entirely sure she cared if something did.

She reached the bench and gently placed her already cold butt on the freezing bars. It was bone chilling but she was glad she had the chance to be alone, to feel something real and hard and solid in her very fluid and confusing world. She felt numb from the incident earlier and the cold seemed to be, at least a little, piercing her skin and calming the tsunami of emotions that rolled into her mind one by one. She sat and contemplated everything that had happened, finding now that, in the chilly blasting air whipping her hair across her creased face and causing her body to shake, she was somehow more relaxed than she had been inside. She began to replay the afternoon's session in slow motion inside her, winding through like an old cassette tape, partially to come to terms with it and partially to distract her from the wind.

In her mind, she saw Chelsea crawling out of bed, her fine ass swinging back and forth as she crawled sexually over the sheets. She saw one leg slipping off the side, the smooth skin soundless against the equally soft material. She saw those cute little feet pattering purposefully across the carpet in the warm room, the fine shapely ass swinging in an invisible figure eight as her hips swung with the motion.

Idly, distantly, Jordan cast her eyes over the scene before her. The mountain side she was on dipped away below in an unruly cascade of green and brown, and the dark lights of the city far below and beyond it illuminated the centre of the picture before her, nestled like a baby in a crib of trees and land.

'What are you doing out here, baby?' A sweet voice said from a few feet behind her. Jordan started, her mind slamming a mental finger on the pause as the girls were falling back onto the bed, hands beginning to explore each other and lips suckered together on the mental TV. Her breath came sharply. She wanted to ask how she'd found her, but figured there was probably precious other places she could be. She'd been caught, either way.

'Aw, baby, it's okay.. I'm here to look after you. I won't let any harm come to your sweet sweet little self.' Chelsea cooed, coming and sitting by Jordan's side on the bench, her arm going round her shoulders and one hand slipping onto hers. Jordan noticed how close this had brought the blonde girl's fingers to her crotch, her hands having been in her lap for the small warmth proffered there, but said nothing, and chose not to acknowledge the fire her proximity lit deep inside her nether regions.

'It's okay, baby. Shhh.' Chelsea whispered. 'Come back inside, we'll talk about this. It'll all be okay, I'm here to look after you now, I always will be.' She said, rubbing Jordan's back and kissing her forehead like a mother. She stood, holding her hand, but Jordan remained sitting. Chelsea pulled gently but Jordan remained on the chilly bars of the bench.

In a sudden moment of rage as Chelsea stepped back and staring at the dark haired little thing she clenched a fist and shouted, 'STAND UP!' At her, not unlike a little girl stamping her feet and demanding something from her mother.

Though half her tone would have been whipped away in the gale Jordan still flew up. Unsure if it was her will to do so or simply a reaction to the anger she instinctively leaned away a little.

'Follow me.' Chelsea demanded, calmer but a commanding tone in her voice. Without a moment's hesitation she spun and strode towards the door and Jordan followed mindlessly, her eyes immediately locking onto the perfect swinging behind and never anywhere else. Shocked at herself Jordan had arrived and entered before Chelsea pulled the door shut and swung her arm over the pad, causing it to click shut.

'Follow me.' She said, striding off, her hips swaying sexily as she sped away. Jordan, her brain a smoky haze, stared at the round behind and jogged to keep up with the tall female.

Several turns later and enough smoky-minded butt staring to make Jordan so damp inside they arrived at their room. Pointing inside, Jordan followed Chelsea's finger and went in. The moment the door shut she spoke again.

'Freeze.' She said. Jordan froze. Her consciousness screamed while her body obeyed, her aroused, foggy mind powerless to resist the smooth voice.

'Now listen to me. You are to forget your miseries. You're not Jordan any more, not the Jordan you were. You're my bitch. You exist to be experimented on, you exist to be my servant, and you exist to obey. Got it, slut?' Chelsea breathed hotly down Jordan's neck, circling her. Jordan let out a little moan in reply but nothing more.

'You will not think of yourself as your own, you will not think of disobeying me, and you will not think of escape. Understand?' She shouted in Jordan's ear. The fire in her pussy flared. She quivered and moaned. 'DO YOU UNDERSTAND?

GET ON THE BIKE!' Chelsea screamed, slamming her hand into the little bitch's ass. Jordan practically ran to the tool with a yelp and mounted the soft leathery saddle. She forced her legs down and the machine began to turn.

'HARDER!' Chelsea shouted as she came up behind her, and swung her hand across her bitch's back. Jordan sped up and so did the flames licking her tender walls. Chelsea gazed happily at the girl's crack and watched each rotation bring her ass up slightly, revealing the puckered asshole and quivering mound. Chelsea brought her hand down on the seat back and Jordan jumped at her mistress's touch. The seat cracked on it's adjustment and the pointy end of the leather flung up, nearly topping Jordan off. Chelsea ordered her to "RAISE!" And she lifted her butt as Chelsea held the seat back as far as it could.

'SIT ON IT!' She shouted, her other hand reaching around Jordan's front and mauling a breast. Jordan practically dropped onto the seat and the leather rammed into her, causing her to moan loudly and bend forward in shock. It almost hurt too much to continue but her pain, resistance and strength were all practically non-existent. She was burning in the heat of sex and her brain was only accepting one command input. She pedalled harder and Chelsea pressed her finger into the girl's open butt.

'RIDE IT HARDER, BITCH!' She shouted, butt-fucking her with her finger as she cried out with pain and pleasure, the bike seat sliding slowly but surely deeper into her. She pedalled hard but her pedalling was more frenzied fucking now as she bounced herself up and down on the finger and bike seat combo. She craved orgasm, yearned for the release, begged for the sweet sweet climax, but her mind couldn't, wouldn't under her Mistress said so. Yes, her Mistress. that was it. She was not Jordan, she was a bitch to this girl. She was owned entirely by her. Chelsea was her Mistress and she her slave. Yes. Oh, yes.

Jordan threw her head back and moaned so loudly even Chelsea thought she couldn't stop her from orgasm. Sensing her moment she jumped round in front of the wildly bucking girl and leaned in close to the impaled bike seat. As Jordan flew up it, she took a long savouring lick of the thick juices on it. Swishing it around for a moment she spat the concoction back as the bitch whore she was controlling rammed herself down, the foreign liquid lost deep inside the woman in moments. Smiling Chelsea gently blew on the raw sensitive skin of her red pussy, knowing her soft wind was licking up deep into the frenzied girl, swirling around her clit and flowing deep into her body.

Jordan exploded. Orgasmed is too weak a word, Jordan literally exploded. Her entire body tensed so hard she nearly fell off the bike, her legs ramming together so quickly on the seat that she rose up off the intruding leather a few inches. Air escaped her in a huff as her Mistress watched from under her. Chelsea saw the strong stomach pecs protruding, saw her biceps and thighs straining hard, her neck and cheeks pulled tight as she came. She held like that for nearly ten seconds as her pussy pulsed, ejaculating so hard it spurted. As Chelsea watched with evil glee Jordan visibly pulsed, her legs jumping and contracting in an orgasm similar to a man ejaculating. Peering into the wide open hole in Jordan's legs she watched the tender walls clench and retract and saw a string of cum dribbling out of her and onto the soaked bike seat.