Strange Queens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few minutes Chelsea opened her eyes and took in the world of white which slowly turned down to normal brightness. She took her surroundings in and found she was in a strange kitchen - she could tell by the table and chairs. Stranger still she was spread-eagled on the floor. Then, Chelsea attempted to raise her head. She struggled it up and took in her body before it became too heavy. What she saw made her breath hitch and her pain double in the process. She was naked, and her stomach bore a gash across it's front. There was one on her arm, too. A knife was resting on the floor by her hand. With a pounding in her head she slowly tried to sit up, but through the pain it took her a full fifteen minutes to make it to the chair at the table. She finally pulled her butt onto the chair and by then her head was starting to calm down. Now her migraine had down-graded to raging inferno.

First she checked out the cuts on her body. Apparently self-inflicted, they were nasty but not too bad. She'd need to cover them up quickly. She deciced to make a run for the medicine cabinet and eventually got there. She popped three pain pills, god knew she could use ten of them, and sucked water out of the tap to swallow them. Then she gently wrapped her wounds up and finally grabbed the nearest towel and cleaned herself down.

By the time she was done she was feeling a little better and she draped the cold towel around her neck and went to check on Jordan.

Jordan wasn't doing so well. The serum was slowly eating her mind away, turning her into a powerless hyper-sensitive slave. Chelsea found her collapsed on the floor in a puddle of saliva and pre-cum. Figuring there was nothing else to do, she propped the girl up and picked up the phone.

Wait.

No. She couldn't. If she went to the hospital, perhaps no one would ask about her own injuries. Bur Jordan would be another story. They'd never realise what she knew about her. She'd be drooling and orgasming all over them and they'd spend months treating and examining her. And then Chelsea would come under the glass.

No, she couldn't. Much as she wanted them both healed, she couldn't risk it. They wouldn't have a cure.

Instead, she did have somewhere they could go. Somewhere totally private, with all the facilities they needed.

Chelsea gently moved Jordan into a computer chair and wheeled her out the front of the building, bundling the poor sod into the car. She checked around, quickly cleaned up the mess as best she could, then locked up and left.

An hour later Chelsea turned off the highway and from the exit took a narrow dirt road for a few miles until the darkness of a tunnel engulfed them. She drove in the darkness, illuminated only by three sets of lights across the top and sides of the tunnel, until she came to a thick fence. The gates parted for her and she swung into the cavernous space that was the small hangar, parking the car in the slot they had taken it from when they had left earlier. By now it was darkening outside and she was satisfied no one had followed her, and should they have, would not find their way inside.

Chelsea bundled Jordan out and struggled with her up the steps to the lift shaft. Jordan was shaking and her hand was pressed between her legs, but Chelsea did her best to ignore it. She sat her in the lift, trying not to look at the drooling female as her fingers worked frantically in her ladyhole. Her own crotch ached at the sight, wanting for all the world to join in, but she knew that any extra activity would only push the serum further into her and slow them down, perhaps even fatally altering Jordan's chances of recuperation. Arriving at the lab level Chelsea ran out and searched for the cabinet she knew, or thought, was there. She no longer had the memories and knowledge of her Mis- of Roberts, but she felt sure there was a safety cabinet here with cure solutions. Eventually she found one and, having lost the part of her that knew the combination, simply grabbed a chair and smashed it open. Inside she found the rows of vials and picked one that read "suppression device; vaginal injection." Thank the god of sex Roberts had been an organised scientist.

She found a syringe and ran back to the girl, now fitting as she came. She was a mess of uncontrolled hormones and her arousal was the only thing in her mind. Chelsea had to do something now. She decided to forget the vaginal injection and found her pulse in her neck.

'God better hope this works...' She breathed and pressed it into the artery there. She emptied it all and drew the needle out. No change happened for a bit as Chelsea knelt, holding Jordan from fitting too hard. Then, slowly, she seemed to calm down. She stopped shaking and her fingers relaxed down below, and after twenty minutes she seemed to be sleeping peacefully. Chelsea pulled her onto a stretcher she found by the lifts and slowly dragged her to them. It took her a while but she got the girl upstairs and to their room.

It was magical coming back to their warmed place. Waving her wrist over the door the seals shoomed and warmth fell out onto her. She pulled Jordan in and for the first time since they'd left she no longer felt cold. She pulled a bedside table around and raised Jordan onto them before gently moving her into bed. She breathed a sigh of relief when the girl weakly pulled the sheets up to her. Maybe she was going to be okay.

Now that crisis seemed to be averted she had to do something about her wounds. She went down to the medical area in training and found a lovely salve that hurt like a bitch when she applied it, but seemed to stop the aching nicely. She bandaged them properly and then went to clean up, sponging herself down before doing the same for Jordan. She could detect a tiny spark in the girl and hoped that it was a sign of her previous mental capacity returning.

A few hours after having arrived and they were done. Chelsea sat back on her bed, sighing. Jordan was resting, seeming to recover. Her wounds were feeling better and they were clean and resting. By now the sun was going down outside their window. But somehow Chelsea wasn't tired. Perhaps it was the excitement of the day, or just that they'd only been up hours. Whatever it was, despite everything she was still riled up, and not a little bit aroused. Jordan's mindless, erratic, constant sex crazed heat induced by the serum had taken it's toll on Chelsea, still mentally linked with her, even though it was very weak from the attack of the serum. The truth was, she wanted some action. She needed something.

Chelsea remembered her friends back in cliff park and got an idea. A very, sexy, idea indeed.

Grabbing her keys she rode back down to the garage and climbed into their car and ten minutes later she was on the highway. The sun was shining down over the horizon and she drove until she reached the city. It was night by the time she hit the place, but she pulled into her old driveway and checked the mirror. No one behind her. Good. She got out and swung the roller down before anyone else pulled into the block and was finally satisfied she'd made it safely. In her pent up haste to do something new and exciting Chelsea ha forgotten to put on clothes, but now that she was back home she could get herself ready for the night. She opened the inside door and was immediately assaulted by the smell. Of course, her unfortunate activities the night she was adducted had involved plenty of drinking and a fair bit of, well, un-drinking. It had been nearly two months and the smell was terrible. She had to grab her clothes and get out quickly.

Inside she found her sexiest outfits and returned to the garage, where she pulled the tight panties, suspenders, stockings, frilly leather lace bra and thin corset top. She pulled tight pants on and then she was ready. Sure, the tight stuff was making her skin itch like crazy but she was going out to pick up tonight, so she needed her old look. She wanted to do her hair like she used to but she couldn't afford to do everything she would have before, so she put up with the compromise. Ready, she got back in and headed off towards the place she knew her friends would be this hour of the weekend.

It was time to take someone out for the craziest night they'd ever have.

Chelsea was six shots into something that burned so bad it felt like it scorched right through her stomach and pooled somewhere at the back of her vagina where it threatened to leak even further down, though whether outside her pussy or inside she didn't know. She was having a fucking good time, currently dirty dancing to the wet and grungy bounce beat with a man who's body felt as rock hard as her nipples. Somehow she was on fire. She was absolutely burning with sex. She emanated it, seeped it out her pores where it would rub against all the men and women she draped herself over and worm its way deep inside them. She was so fucking drunk and so fucking horny that she had lost both her pants and her top hour ago and was in the process of publicly losing her suspenders on the dude's lap when final track echoed out from the blurry mouth of the godly DJ behind the sets. Much as she wanted to she realised she couldn't simply climb up there and take him while he played, which she somehow felt would keep him playing, but that was okay. She'd settle for the big boy she was currently groping now.

Her friends had been glad to see her and she'd thrown them away with faint suggestions of being with a man the past months and needing to drown her sorrows here tonight. She had only intended to get slightly tipsy but the sensations the alcohol brought her body made her burn with an intensity she adored. She felt wildly alive, evil sex flooding her brain, and she was going to have the beast below her. Most of her friends had either passed out, found a corner and were making out, or left with their partner for the night, so Chelsea grasped him by his meat and drew him to his feet. A good foot taller than her she led him outside where she pinned him against the wall and sucked his lips into hers, her tongue forcing itself against his as her hand echoed the rubbing on his enclosed meat. He wanted her; his hand was hooked around her ass and his fingers sawed up along her crotch, every time he flicked her pussy or asshole she felt a bolt of electricity shoot through her. Leading him to her car, she sat him on the passenger seat without a word and got in. She squeezed herself in on him and eventually got her legs down in the cavity before the seat so she was kneeling awkwardly before him. Without a moment she tore her tight latex laced bra up and his hands were all over her rump breasts in moments. He squeezed and fondled and she let out sigh after sigh as her lips caressed his jeans front. She could smell him clear as day under there, and she wanted it.

Without a moment she jerked his zipper down and hooked a finger inside, pulling the rock hard length from its fabric cages. It was thick, long, and slick with pre-cum. She sucked and slurped her lips on it and cleaned every bit of the sweet sweet cum off him and then forced her head down on him. She took him fully, so long and thick was he that his meat went a good inch or two down her throat, but she let herself choke on him, letting her throat contact on his head. She felt his fingers jerking and his hips shake as he was pleasured and knew she had him. She made sure her saliva dribbled all down his front. She drew back, sucking her cheeks hard onto him and drawing right back, kissing his tip and swirling her cum and saliva soaked tongue around his red helmet before plunging him back into her. She choked again and he started to pulse as he neared orgasm, and then she went at it. Applying both hands as he liberally moulded her tits she rammed her head back and forth on his member and twisted her hands in a Chinese burn on his base. She moaned long and hard and the vibrations reverberated down his length. Within thirty seconds of the mouthfuck he clenched her head in his hands and forced her down on him, and as her lips pressed into the trimmed hair of his crotch and her throat was filled with his length he came. She felt jt spurting against the back of her throat and the warm sticky stuff slid down her gullet, soothing her insides like a cough mint add. Her pussy burned and she struggled to breathe but he held her on him for a good thirty seconds.

As she was weakening and the world was going black, he let go and she slid back, slippery cum coating every part of her mouth and his cock. She gasped and threw her hands down between her legs, throwing her head forwards onto his stomach as she touched herself. The moment her fingers slid inside her, pressing hard into her clit, she came, and her body tensed. He held her as she shook, rhythmically jerking and shaking on him, her breasts pressed into his leg and her face inches from his softening cock. She finally drew her hands up and presented the sticky fingers to him. He took one hand and she sucked the other, before kissing each other passionately.

'Holy fuck, woman, you're incredible...' He breathed, his penis still pretty big as it lay back on him. After about five odd minutes contentedly stroking her hair as she rested on his lap, he spoke again.

'It's been an amazing night with you, babe. We have to do it again sometime.' He said. With that he began to return his penis to it's home with the obvious intent of getting out, but Chelsea was not about to let her catch get away. She glared at him and he froze.

Yes, she thought. Yes, what's that you feel? Submission to me. Yes, submission. Total and complete obedience to me. You know you should leave but you don't want to, no, you can't. You cannot leave your Mistress here alone, now can you?

He seemed to be thinking this as she thought it, and his meat hardened a little in his loose fingers as his body relaxed back into the seat.

No, my little slave prince. Your fun is only just beginning. She channelled. His meat was now once again at attention and his eyes were glazed and unfocussed. With that, Chelsea got out, went round to the driver's side, and got in, uncaring of who might see her semi-naked. She tore her panties away and grabbed his hand. "WORK!" She commanded him mentally and his fingers instantly began to swirl and rub and plunge and flick, still relaxedly staring forward, his meat standing proudly before him.

Good boy, she thought. Good little sex toy.

Chelsea pulled out of the parking lot with her new slave rubbing her off and sped away into the night.

An hour later, and one slightly drunk 80-k-an-hour-on-the-highway orgasm, Chelsea's pussy was numb and tingling as she pulled into the dark tunnel leading back to their hillside getaway. Her new slave was contentedly relaxing, eyes closed in his seat, turned on one side with his left hand reached over and connected to her deep between her legs. His right was tired and slick with her cum.

Chelsea flew up the gently sloping tunnel and pulled to a halt outside the metal gates. With a gentle kiss for her new little toy she stepped out of the stylish vehicle and over to the security panel where she keyed in what she thought was their key code. It buzzed at her and she tried again. It wasn't until the third try that she got it right and the grill creaked as the centrepiece rose up into the ceiling and the side parts receded into the walls. She glided up the last fifty odd metres to the small hangar that was their garage. She swung into the parking lot designated to this car and stepped out.

Jordan was waiting for her on the raised platform that housed the lift shafts and access ways. In a much too big jumper with her arms folded across her chest and her face in a bunched frown, she huffed and breathed,

'I wondered when you'd get back.'

Chelsea froze, seeing her slave, practically spouse's obviously downcast, angry features. Disappointment, anger, and betrayal seemed to be evident in her crinkled beauty.

'Jordan..' Chelsea said. She was mature enough to clearly know her outfit, what was left of it, anyway, the tight red stockings, stomach garter strap and wrist bands, her panties missing and any kind of top clothing bar the single strap totally absent, spoke volumes enough, let alone the drunk and lightly dozing man slumped in the passenger seat. Jordan's scowl said all Chelsea was feeling.

'The moment I was out of your way, you left me here alone while you went off on your own little man-hunt. Couldn't even wait to see if I was alright. I could have died, been irreversibly changed, Chelsea. I don't even know if I'm not.' Jordan breathed. Her voice was low and she seemed a little puffy. She might have been crying. Chelsea felt her heart plummet endlessly down until it slammed into her feet with a resounding crash. She hadn't meant to abandon her friend, her partner.

'Well, you should have thought of that before.' Jordan said. With a glare at the car, she took one last look at Chelsea, who stood speechless, and turned back towards the lifts.

'Wait!' Chelsea cried, finding herself and stumbling up the steps. She ran to her girl and put an arm around her, but she shook it off.

'No, Chels.' She said, her voice quivering a little with both rage and tears. Chelsea stepped back, shocked at the gentle affection rejection, and indignantly switched to her other tools.

'Freeze!' she commanded in a low and controlling voice. It washed over Jordan but she remained cross-armed. Jordan shot a look at Chelsea and stepped close.

'If you think your little tricks are going to work, forget it. You've lost that privelage.' Jordan breathed. Chelsea was stunned. Her mental link with Jordan was still there, and yet... She had resisted her control. How?

Jordan stepped into the elevator door the moment it pinged and turned.

'You can spend the night here with your little boy toy. Maybe I'll let you in in the morning, or, more accurately, a few hours.' She said, slightly disgustedly. The doors closed between the girls and Chelsea was left staring at the stark silver of the lift, her mouth open in shock.

The second the doors were shut Jordan flung her head in her hands and her hands against the wall. She broke down completely and didn't bother to resist as she fell sideways into the corner, and slid from there down into a heap in the bottom of the small space. She cried, partially because she'd confronted her girlfriend, the only person she truly loved, and partly because the stress had brought an incredibly headache to her. She'd only been up six or seven hours waiting, but she'd worked herself into such a state in that time her fragile mind was barely able to cope.

Chelsea stood there, staring at the doors, and finally let out a breath in a hitch. She was stunned. Jordan was actually angry at her... And, now that she thought about it, she realised why. She HAD gone out only hours after rescuing the girl from a near vegetable state for the rest of her life, nothing more than an always over-sexed orgasm toy. She hadn't even waited to see if her little slave was alright before she had run off to find someone new. Sure, they had both wanted to do that, but it was very selfish of Chelsea to leave without even asking, let along anything else.

In the car, her new find was waking and had stumbled out. He saw her and wobbled his way up the stairs and over to her, now sitting against the cold wall by the lifts. He practically fell on her and was all over her in seconds but she pushed him off, ignoring his erect length dangling before him. He rolled off to the side, giggling. Drunk and under her control, and suddenly she didn't want either. God, how had she fucked up this badly?

Jordan woke curled up on the floor of the elevator. She was on the top level and the warm sun was streaming in through the huge full length windows that made the city-facing side of the top level. She'd fallen asleep, apparently, where she had dropped to and the warm sun was refreshing her. Slowly getting up she padded over to the table and bar and poured some water, spitting the first glass down the sink and draining the second. The sun was wonderful on her skin and she took a seat at the table, letting it flow over her until she was nice and awake. Twenty or so minutes later, she returned to the elevator and took it down to the hangar. As the doors slid open she looked down to find Chelsea curled up right on them, and stirring to life now that they had been removed. Jordan was surprised but pleased to find Chelsea's male captive was not near her. She knelt down and checked over Chelsea as she stirred.