Strange Queens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Hey.. How are you?' She asked, checking her temperature.

Chelsea merely moaned a few times, words seemingly impossible. Jordan correctly assumed a mean hangover was firmly gripping the girl, and internally noted that down as a good punishment for her. She gently turned Chelsea on her back and lifted her into the lift, careful not to drag anything that might, much as she hated to admit it, be sore from a rough ride with any available penis that might have been wandering around for the catch. She took the girl up, who almost lost some rather icky fluids on the floor of the place from the motion, finally struggled up with her in her arms. Jordan huffed and puffed as she carried her partner to their room, before she tucked her in and left water and pills by the bed. Chelsea weakly managed to croak a "thank you" after she was done before once more falling into a deep sleep.

'And that's how it should always be done.' Jordan quietly said, before leaving her in peace.

Back down in the hangar, Jordan searched around for the man Chelsea had brought home with her. Finding he was nowhere around the lifts she checked the cars one by one, all of which were unlocked in their secure home.

'Excuse me? Hello?' She called, 'Anyone home?' As she came to the last car, a figure ran out from behind it and dashed around the bend to the gates. Jordan pulled a face and followed him. 'Hey, it's alright. I'm not going to hurt you.' She said. He was struggling at the gate, trying to find a way out, and she casually walked closer. Having found no luck he finally turned and pressed himself back into the bars, fearfully crying, 'No! No! Leave me alone, you witch! Hypnotist!'

Ah. Right. Chelsea's spittle must have worn off, to a degree. Like with Jordan, he would need many applications before total control could be assured, and only a stint through the recreation chamber would totally guarantee his allegiance.

'Hey, it's alright. I'm not a witch, or a hypnotist. I'm Jordan. I'm here to help you.' She said kindly. She edged towards him and he had little option but to let her close the distance. Before he knew it, she was before him, and she smiled kindly.

'Hi. How are you?' she asked. He fearfully nodded.

'Right. You're very tense, but don't worry. I know just the thing to calm you down!' she said, smiling again. With that, she got down on her knees and took him in her hands. His eyes bluged as he saw it but before he could react she had wrapped her lips around it and sucked. Instantly the cool, wet sensation of her mouth soothed him and his tension drained away as the chemicals in his brain rushed to their work, soothing and submitting him, as waves of fresh new chemicals poured in through his throbbing member from her saliva. He began to relax back against the bars as she sucked him, bobbing her head back and forth along his length and massaging his base and balls in her hands. Within five minutes he was holding her head as she sucked and was vigorously pumping up and down his generous length, all cares and fears lost in his addled mind. When he came she took it all without missing a beat. He shook against the bars, his legs tensing as he pumped into her. When he was done, and softening in her lips, she began to kiss up his stomach and chest, rising up until she met his lips. She held his head and pressed her body lightly into his, his hands on her waist as she kissed him deeply, her mouth still sticky with cum.

'There you go! Much better, am I right?' she whispered in his ear. He nuzzled her neck with kisses and his hands explored her back, which she took to mean a happily little yes. With that, she broke it and led him back into the hangar, up the steps and into the elevator.

*****

Hi there! Well, I had quite a few more ideas for this story, but, thanks to the main tool I was writing on dying horribly, I've lost a great deal of the next next. Rather than write it again it sort of put me off, especially as I've already re-written a lot of this story so far because of faults and faliures. That said, if you want to hear more I'd be absolutely more than happy to start writing it again! Let me know and pray you don't wake up pressed in the tight, warm material of the re-creation chamber just in time to have your body and mind forever tied to a sexy loving lady.. ;)