Strange Queens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls came in and made themselves at home. Chelsea went to the bathroom while Jordan put the kettle on, her body unusually itchy in the clothes she hadn't worn for weeks. Irritated she threw the shirt off her body and the pants followed, and her skin breathed happily in her nudity. This definitely felt better, Jordan mused. She couldn't work out why or how but the last three weeks, despite being kidnaped, violated, copied, mind controlled, fucked and fucked over, she felt more free than ever. For once, she had an amazing human being in her life, one who loved Jordan as much as she loved her. She was evilly happy about their plans, felt as though she had a real goal in life. Her only concern was of her family and work. She had little doubt that when she checked her letter box, it would be full of mail regarding her termination from her job, as well as any other worrying news. But, for now, Jordan was just thankful that her kind landlady took care of her home and house payments. The girls now had a place to stay down here in the city.

Jordan poured some drinks for them and set them on the table, and, as she stood, stretching from the drive, she had an idea. Rummaging in her cupboard for a jumper she pulled it over herself and went to the laundry. Hearing the sound of water pipes through the thin wall she could tell Chelsea was showering, and she smiled. She was glad Chelsea wasn't too displaced. Then again, Jordan supposed, Chelsea had come from a shitstain of a place, so this would have been a small and pleasant change. Jordan mulled this over as she pulled the ladder to the attic down and climbed up, the rungs a little painful on her bare feet. She reached the top and went to the small window in the roof, swinging it open. It had long since lost it's chain and Jordan, when she first discovered it, had laughed that, had she been living here with her parents, this would have been the perfect covert escape route for her.

Jordan flung the window open and carefully stepped out, firmly placing her foot on the little scale rungs on the roof next to the window. These were the norm in attached units like this in case one place required roof access from the one next door, or maintenance. It was a lot easier to install a few "safety mounts" than risk renters doing their own DIY work and ending up needing pricy treatment at the landlord's sued expense. Jordan had climbed on these once before, after she'd been dumped by someone she'd considered the love of her life. She had come up here with much more drastic intentions, but ended up sitting spread-eagled on the rooftop with her bottle and crying her troubles into the gutters, the view of the city lights and the hills beyond a calming salve for her wounds. Jordan came up here now in mid-afternoon and sat on that same roof, legs either side, straddling the corrugated iron, this time her naked body chilled against the metal. Jordan felt the buzz of excitement inside her at the cold pressing into her but she pulled the oversized jumper under her butt just for hygiene's sake.

As Jordan looked around she saw those same city lights, dull in the daylight, and behind them the hills. She peered long and hard at the hills, ignoring how the rooftop split her butt-cheeks so very well, and after a few moments took a sharp breath as she thought she might be able to see the place they'd just left behind. Jordan peered closely, then, with an idea, she climbed quickly back down and dropped into the attic to grab her binoculars off the table inside. Sure, okay, she used the little vantage point for more than trouble drowning, but she couldn't help it. The only thing she liked more than meeting a beautiful dude was fucking a beautiful dude, and spying voyeuristically on them was just as good. Now, sitting up here near naked, she zoomed in on the place. She was almost sure that was it. Almost totally hidden amongst trees, she could make out a white front, the top half grey with windows, the bottom half dotted here and there with small ones. In front of the place was unkempt bushes like those she'd walked on that first night, and it was on a flat nestled in the side of the hill that definitely looked like it could offer the multi-level, tunnel accessed complex below. Jordan swung her leg back over the rooftop and went to climb down, in doing so noticing a boy next door. He had to be about eighteen, and him and his mate were standing and staring at her, their basketball forgotten. She guessed the flash of her lower half had been enough to really raise a couple of little boy bits. She stopped on the top rung and coyly winked at them. Then, she tantalisingly drew the zip on the front of the jumper down, revealing, slowly, her fine breasts, then stomach, then let it swing away and reveal her entire body. It dangled from her shoulders an she ran her hand over herself, down her neck, over one chilly boob, and ever so lightly flicked her fingers around below.

'Hope you like what you see, boys.' She said, licking her lips. Then she clambered down the rungs and swung herself in the window.

Somehow she felt invigorated. She'd never have done that to anyone before, and she wasn't ashamed of her or anyone else's body either. But now, now a whole new confidence had consumed her. Perhaps it was that her body wasn't really her own, or perhaps it was the mind experiments. Perhaps it was Chelsea's love or perhaps Jordan had just matured a little. But whatever it was, rather than embarrass her, her little show had left an electric buzz in her ladyhole that begged to be satisfied. She dropped the jumper off her shoulders and once more embraced her nudity before climbing down from the attic. Chelsea was waiting for her at the table. 'Where have you been?' she asked. Jordan told her.

'Up on the roof - you know, you can see where we were from here!' She said excitedly. 'It's so good, I feel like we've got a whole new start here.' She said. Chelsea smiled and leaned more over the table. 'Oh do you? What else do you feel? Aroused, perhaps? Maybe tired?' she intimated. Jordan took a moment. She did, actually, feel both of those. The drive had been long and the boys before had turned her on. 'Yeah...' she said.

'I bet you want to just climb into bed and sleep, don't you?' Chelsea whispered sexily.

Jordan's eyelids were pretty damn heavy. 'Yeah, I do...' She mumbled.

'Your mind can sleep, Jordan. You know it can. Let it go. Let your consciousness sleep, leave your body behind. You'll sleep so much better.' Chelsea breathed, leaning closer. Jordan didn't reply, her head starting to droop. Chelsea's words just seemed to sink so deep into her head, they couldn't be wrong. 'You're falling asleep now, Jordan. That's right, that's good. Sleep, feel yourself wrapped in the warmth of sleep. Rest. Let it all drain away.' Chelsea said, stepping over to Jordan and gently running her hands around her waist. She pulled them together and Jordan's weight fell on to her. Chelsea dragged the girl to the bedroom and flopped her body on the bed. Jordan never said a word, her conscious mind lost deep within the hypnotic trance. Chelsea went back to the car outside and opened the boot, lifting a box from it. She took it inside and opened it, extracting a totally black, dildo like object. Sleek, made of ribbed plastic, it looked like the Darth Vader of dildos. Chelsea twisted the bottom and extracted the interior, revealing a complex of motors, small vials, and a thick needle in the centre. She clicked a switch and watched the central needle extend before shooting a small amount of liquid out. Reassured it was working, she reconnected it and returned to the slumbering girl.

'Jordan, this is Chelsea. You can hear me. I want you to listen only to the words I speak. Nothing else will matter to you. You will forget your body, you will leave it behind. Your mind only exists because of the words I speak. Understood?' Chelsea spoke. Jordan's mouth shaped a "yes".

'You're back in our bedroom. Mistress has your mind enslaved. Who is Mistress?' Chelsea breathed, as she prised Jordan's pussy open and inserted the dildo.

'Chelsea.' Jordan said distantly.

'Good. She's controlling you. You're riding a bike and she's slapping your butt. How do you feel?' she said as she began to saw the device in and out of the girl. Jordan's breath hitched as she replied. 'Good.'

'She's not happy enough. She wants you to really ride the bike. Will you ride it for her?'

'Always.'

Chelsea twisted the dildo around and around as she pushed it into her. Jordan's legs twitched and her breathing picked up. 'The seat is up, she wants you to mount the seat. Will you mount it for her? Even though it's oh so thick, and oh so hard?'

'all the way.' Jordan mumbled. Her hands were twitching as Chelsea pushed harder, imitating the imagined image , pushing the device in hard and dragging it out, forcing it against her walls.

'You know you like it. Mistress is happy. Will you cum for her?'

'Oh yes.' Jordan breathed.

'But can you?'

'No.' a frown came over Jordan's face. She wanted to, Mistress wanted her to. But she couldn't.

'Because Mistress won't let you. Why not?' Chelsea breathed as she leaned over and licked Jordan's breast, her own arousal much too high to ignore. She mounted the bed and swung her legs over Jordan, sixty-nine style, and sat on her face. She kept ramming the device hard into Jordan as she spoke.

'Will you eat Mistress out for her? She'd like that. She might let you cum if you do.' Chelsea said. Jordan's reply was lost on Chelsea's own lips as she wormed her feet under the hypnotised girl's head and forced her up into her groin. She felt her soft meat being lavishly massaged by the girl's mouth and her own lips widened as she let out a huge sigh. For a second she lost herself, bouncing on the girl's face.

'Mistress.. Wants you to make her cum for her, baby..' she moaned. She put one hand down between her legs and swirled her fingers around her clit as her other hand wanked the dildo in Jordan. Jordan doubled her tonguefuck and Chelsea felt it swishing back and forth inside her. She almost lost it then and there, but just before she did, she leaned down and clicked a switch on her special tool.

Deep inside Jordan, the black invader slid hard on the well lubricated interior and pressed deep into her. It stopped and her muscles still twitched involuntarily as she ached to cum. The tip of the device parted and a needle extended, quickly piercing the soft skin at the back of her vulva. A tiny grimace crossed her face but she ate away, her Mistress's juice running down her chin and cheeks. A small shot of something entered Jordan and the needle withdrew. With a click Chelsea felt it was done and she let out a loud moan. 'Fuck, cum for me baby, cum all over me!' she said and dived between her legs, suckering onto the girl's mound as her own was pummelled by her rough little tongue. They both came then and there, Jordan bucking with the release, Chelsea moaning and sighing against the juicy lips as they leaked sweet goodness.

Hours later, Chelsea lay stroking her little bitch's chest as she slept. She still hadn't allowed her to wake from her slumber, and hopefully, soon, she wouldn't have to. The fluid solution deep inside her was coursing through her body, nullifying her resistance, destroying her will, enhancing her pleasure and submission tenfold. She gently kissed the girl's breast as she fondly rubbed her little charge's chest.

Once she knew the solution worked on the betraying little slut, she could use it on herself. The only problem would be getting the infuriating little blond-haired git to use the damn dildo while she was in control. It was one thing to take her over like this, and she did admit she could possibly just fight her for control here and now, but she had come off with the handicap. This was Chelsea's body and mind and she would have the advantage over her, so Dr. Roberts, or Mistress, would have to pick an opportune time to strike.

Perhaps, if she could get Chelsea to use the device, she could slide in in the moments before orgasm, long enough to flick a switch. Then, Chelsea would simply think it was a gripping orgasm that hit her. She'd have to be perfect, though, one mishap and it could be Roberts that lost out. She hadn't sat in here, formulating her plans for nothing. She hadn't taken the over-positive little slut under her control while she was in the lab only to diddle herself off, no, as much as the sensation of a real, living, breathing vagina was, she had to regain control. If she could get the serum into the girl while she was in control she would destroy herself, and then Roberts could slip back in and assume her rightful place as Mistress of them all.

Roberts was fairly happy, all in all. The events had been worrying, and she'd been on the back leg ever since the chamber had robbed her of her body. But, these dumb little bitches had given her the perfect chance to assume control again. For that she was thankful.

When she had a rich little empire of mindless sluts, she would let these two be the slutmasters. She'd chain them up and let her seas of sexy little girls lick them clean.

Chelsea laughed coarsely as she lay on the bed, one leg over Jordan's, still gently encircling a finger on the tranced female. Yes, she thought. She would let them be the masters, and she be their Mistresses. Maybe Roberts would try fighting Chelsea for her body. It sounded fun.

Very, fun.

Jordan woke up feeling like she'd had a very, very long and peaceful sleep. It took her an unusually long time to wake up, too. She was still too drowsy to read the time when Chelsea beside her stirred.

'What is it, baby?' Chelsea asked her, seeing Jordan's dizzy state. She came round and sat beside her quickly.

'I... don't know, I...' Jordan mumbled. She was foggy, unable to think properly, and she looked pale and cold. Chelsea was worried. 'Hold on, I'll call for help!' Chelsea said quickly. She jumped up and ran to the phone, but just as she reached it she swayed and lost her balance. She cracked her head against the counter as she fell and momentarily blacked out.

When she woke again she was back on the bed next to Jordan, who was head in hands, shaking. Looking down she saw her hands gripping a dark black device, a dildo, near her crotch. She screamed and tried to throw it away but her fingers forgot to let go.

'Stop fighting me, you little whore!' She heard from nowhere.

In the meta-time in which the brain works, it all made sense. Perhaps it was her predicament or just what she knew being in a body with another human being, but everything clicked in to place beautifully. Roberts. She was inside Chelsea and was still alive, conscious. That explained why Chelsea suddenly woke up from a sleep or a black out to find herself nowhere near what she was doing before. That was why she kept waking up in the lab, why she fainted in the shower, why Jordan was as she was and why Chelsea was currently trying to force a dildo into herself. She pushed it away, and it honestly felt like Roberts might as well have been outside her, pushing back. She could barely move it but she was able to prevent it from entering her, which, it didn't take a genius to realise, was all it needed to turn her into what Jordan was going through. In the heat of battle with herself thoughts got mixed up and she was able to understand somehow that the dildo held a formula that would subdue her or something. Still she fought, driving all her might against the arm desperately nearing her pussy. She felt the ache to have it inside her and the repulsion of knowing if it slid deep inside her soft aching hole it would be all over. Chelsea pushed, looking obscenely like a girl shaking and crying while holding a dildo before her.

Chelsea tried so hard, but the black length was inevitably nearing her. Roberts had the willpower to think of nothing else, and she was mercilessly driving the tool inwards. "Yes! Yesss!" She cried out in their mind. The black tip began to edge between her quivering lips despite Chelsea tensing every muscle in an effort to stop it. One ring was in her before she could comprehend it, Roberts beginning to gain the upper hand over her mind too as Chelsea had micro-black outs from the strain. She squirmed and fought but it was halfway into her and she was losing the fight. It began to saw in and out and the sensations were too much, she was giving up. Her energy was spent, and, petty as it was, even though it meant probable death, she would enjoy one last orgasm. She stopped fighting and her hands pressed the dildo deeper inside them, so deep it felt like it was caressing her mind. Mentally, she lay back into the waiting arms of Roberts as she sawed the dildo deeper between her legs. She vaguely felt her body tensing and felt her pussy clenching and knew it was coming. The end was here, she couldn't stop it now. Both Dr. Roberts and Chelsea let out a moan as the dildo pierced her pussy harder and harder. Chelsea fought to look at it, to see the end as it happened. She watched herself tense up, watched her hand force it hilt-deep, as though watching through a static-filled tv. She saw her hand turn the tool and the thumb slide towards a switch. All the while Roberts constantly cooed her on and reminded her how good it would feel.

Suddenly, it made sense. Roberts wanted her in control. The device was supposed to subdue her, Chelsea, so Roberts could assume control. If Chelsea was in control while she came she would take the serum and Roberts would sit back while her mind ate itself up. But if she let go, Roberts would be the only one left.

As though Roberts knew, she heard a frenzied "noooo!" Echo down the long dark tunnel through which Chelsea was watching the world.

But Chelsea had already let go. She was long gone before her thumb had turned the switch on the dildo. Roberts was left on her own in the blode's body and in a moment threw her shocked thoughts back to the dildo in her. She let out a scream and jerked it out of her body, holding it up.

She saw the needle protruding out the end and knew it was too late. One measly drop dangled off it's tip. Roberts looked down at the pussy of the damned blonde bitch who'd fucked her over once more and screamed. She could feel it, feel the tiny needle hole deep in her body, the needle that had delivered a deadly serum too close to the biggest artery in her to miss. In minutes it would be in her brain.

Fuck her. If she was going down, she'd take the slut with her. She stood up, wobbling, and stumbled to the kitchen. She scrambled for a knife and found the meat blade in a drawer. She was already fogging over but she cut wildly at what she thought was her body before collapsing back, feeling herself going totally numb. She couldn't fight anymore. The serum had made sure of it. And it had spread so much quicker in her than Jordan because her heart was working overtime. Roberts was fading fast, and the last cognitive thought she had before she descended into memories was that she really did enjoy the sex with the dirty bitches when she had had it.

And then she was gone, and Chelsea's body was left unattended on the kitchen floor.

Chelsea felt like shit. She hadn't felt this bad after she'd been out partying on her nineteenth and ended up vomiting all over a dude she was stripping for. She'd been hung over for nearly a week that time.

Chelsea felt numb. Her arm hurt, her stomach hurt, her head hurt. Her brain felt like it was boiling, her feet were freezing, and she was caught in the middle. Plus, her head was resting on a fucking needle of a rock or something.

Chelsea knew how to handle drunk mornings. She very, very slowly floated back to consciousness, embracing each new pain as it came along. Her damn arm and chest were really stinging! She rushed herself along a little, bringing herself closer to consciousness. Christ, the pain! She felt like her head had been jammed in lift doors and taken down a few levels!