Strange Queens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One minute like this. Jordan came for one minute. Sixty seconds of riding on the absolute peak of heavenly orgasm, floating in the soft fluffy clouds of total unearthly pleasure. Then, she fell.

Outside her mind she fell from the bike but Chelsea caught her, her strong arms letting the tired woman down lightly. Jordan merely rolled her head side to side, babbling moans, her stomach heaving as she panted. Eventually she calmed down enough to open her eyes. She looked up at Chelsea.

'How are you?' Chelsea whispered, all anger gone, totally sincere and kind.

'I... I'm fine... I think...' Jordan said, holding her head. 'God, did I?'

'Yeah, walked back in to see you going at it like a cowgirl in the bullridin' finals!' Chelsea giggled. 'It's okay. I found it pretty hot.' She said. Jordan smiled and stroked the blonde girl's face. 'You're so beautiful... How come I never noticed before?' She said. Chelsea blushed and shied away. 'Oh please, i'm nothing,' she said, but Jordan wouldn't hear it.

'No, really.. You're magnificent. God your face... So soft skin, so smooth features... And your eyes...' She breathed. She pulled them both together and kissed Chelsea passionately. They held for a long time.

When they broke with shy smiles and giggles, Jordan realised how badly she'd gone at it earlier and with one hand very gingerly fingering her red raw lips she sat up, with the help of Chelsea's arm.

'Ouch... That'll take some time to heal.' She said. Chelsea grinned understandingly. Then, before Jordan could say anything, she bent down and lightly kissed just above the sore lady hole. Jordan felt her whole body tingle.

'Oh, a little more of that and I'll be fine in no time...' She said distantly, her hands resting on Chelsea's head as she knelt before her. Chelsea blew lightly on the ravaged lips and the girl standing above her visibly shuddered.

'Ooh... Yes...' She sighed. Chelsea stood up and wormed an arm round her waist, guiding the girl towards the nearest bed, Chelsea's. Jordan let her lead her, and as she drew her arm out - with a nip on the bum - and turned and sat Jordan down, she looked deep into Jordan's tired murky eyes.

'Sleep, my baby girl. Listen to Mistress.' She cooed. Jordan fell back onto the pillow and was already drifting off as Chelsea pulled the sheets up around her. Going round to the other side Chelsea sat, but before climbing in she reached into her bedside drawer. Inside was a tiny black stone on a pendant. Looking for all the world like a black diamond, it sparkled with light that seemed brighter than normal light yet darker, more mysterious. She stared deeply into it, immediately lost within the endless reflections inside the beautiful gem.

'Thank you, My Mistress. You have set me free.' She whispered. Then she kissed the jewel, set it back in it's drawer and tucked herself in next to her charge.

It was morning when the girls awoke, in fact closer to afternoon. Chelsea stirred from her dream of her loving Mistress beating her with her Naughty Stick to find Jordan's soft cheek inches from her nose. Smiling immediately and saying silent thanks to her Mistress Chelsea planted a kiss on her slave's cheek and patted her chest through the sheets. Then she sat up and slid out of bed, stretching then striding immediately to the row of gym equipment. Selecting a bike she straddled the tool and set the seat and handlebars to her liking.

As she clicked them into place Jordan stirred behind her. Opening her eyes and smiling when she saw her friend she yawned and drew herself up. Scratching a breast she idly extracted herself from her slumber cave, eventually crawling butt up to the end of the bed where she flopped back down chest-downward and stared up her nose at the wiggling behind of her roommate.

'Good morning my beautiful babester!' Chelsea chirped. 'Strap on in, roll right up and get on board for today's fitness!' She said, pumping her arms in time with her feet. Jordan moaned and turned over.

'Ugh, do I have to.' She said, hands on her face.

'Come on, daily routines must be done before anything else!' Chelsea said. Jordan slowly drooped off the edge of the bed, landing on the flood beside it. After a moment she came crawling from the side of the bed, dragging herself around and along the row of machines. Finding something low, a rowing machine, she put a hand on the seat and moved it back and forth.

'That good enough?' She said. Chelsea laughed.

'Oh come on, silly, get yourself on there and move! This is the best start to a day you can get!' She said. She threw her leg over the bike and moved past Jordan to the bench press. Sliding on a few weights she immediately started pushing a total of about eighty kilos. 'Get a move on!' She said, barely strained. Jordan sighed and raised herself up, plonking her behind on the small seat and grasping the handle. Agonisingly, she started to pull the weights. After ten minutes she was awake enough to move properly and Chelsea moved her to the bikes, then to the weights before finally onto the treadmill. After an hour Jordan was so aching she threw herself down on the floor panting and complaining.

'No... More, okay? Never... Again...' She said, panting. Chelsea jumped onto her and the girls laughed at they tumbled, playfully smacking and pushing each other, neither minding at all if they happened to miss and touch a breast or accidentally slide legs together.

A ding at the door sounded and both looked up. 'Breakfast!' Chelsea squealed. They both got up, Jordan a good deal slower than Chelsea, and ran to the tray. Steaming bacon, eggs, salad and toast with a jug of milk were on it, along with two slips of paper. Jordan's eyes shone at the sight and the girls hungrily dug in, placing the tray between them on the bed.

When both were done, they took the slips.

'Summons from Mistress,' Chelsea said with wonder in her voice. She examined her card, and then blew through her lips. 'Oh, only instructions. What's yours say?' She asked. Jordan opened hers and revealed a blank card with one single character in the middle.

2.

Chelsea squealed. 'Ooh goodie! That's how many days we have left!' She said.

'Days till what?' Jordan asked.

'Oh don't ask me, Mistress is the only one who gives out instructions. She will tell you all you need to know.' She said. Jordan was unsure but of course trusted her sexy best friend.

The girls packed up their tray and left it by the door while they showered. Giggling and all like pre-cum teens they laughed and Chelsea told many petty puns and they laughed and laughed. Drying in the human hand dryers was a gigglefest and when they were done they kissed and hugged and toyed and eventually threw themselves onto the bed where they made passionate bucking love long and hard and both came two or three times.

At the end of it the two beautiful girls lay there side by side, still gently, lovingly fingering each other's leaking, twinging ladyholes and running fingers sensually over round, perfect breasts.

'Jordan...' Chelsea said.

'Chelsea...' Jordan said, their eyes locked together.

'Jordan, I love you.' Chelsea breathed as her heart skipped.

'And... I love you too, Chelsea... Mistress.' Jordan said, a grin cracking her lips, her own heart thrumming hard. The girls kissed and embraced, their love truly shared.

Two days past with much ease. The girls got on like best friends, lovers and a mother and daughter rolled into one. Beautiful mornings, workouts, quizzes and games, challenging talks, demanding fitness and fantastic sex passed their love-struck days easily. But what, you may wonder, is the history behind this? Why is Chelsea, last seen pressed like a letter in a chamber that completely mummified her body and yet stepping forth from another a totally new girl, now happily living naked in this room with a brand new slave, so carefree? What is this all-in-one bedroom the lovers live in? And why has Jordan so easily forgotten her solemn life back home from which she was so violently stolen for love with a girl she just met?

Well, some things are harder to explain than others. But allow me to answer one question first.

With Chelsea, it all began on the eve of her twentieth birthday...

Flicking through the newspaper Chelsea idly flicked her panties with her pencil. She was bored, and she was horny. No one to go out with, no one to stay in with, and no one to get it in with. What a great birthday. Since there was only one crossword left and since she was pretty sure it was neither "dick", "slave", or "friends", the three things she wished for most, she threw her pencil down and her head back with a sad and lonely groan.

Dressed in a miniskirt, knee-high red and black stockings, a tight top with a few too many buttons undone (that amount being all of them, showing her black lace bra that had been about as needed as the buttons tonight) she glared upside down at the clock and counted that it was twelve past thirty. Or, no, that would be twenty to twelve. She was a tad drunk and her night out was, as was plainly obvious, neither a good night nor one out. Sitting up and grabbing her glass she drained the rest of the vodka and lemonade and stood up. She wobbled... Then she steadied. Then...

Chelsea bent over and let the last few drinks out onto the floor.

As she staggered for the table to grab a cloth, coughing, she heard a noise. She looked up to see a black pair of boots. Wiping her mouth and straightening up she barely had time to take in whoever it was standing before her when her face was grabbed from behind. She struggled but the attacker held her head back, her legs against the chair behind her, never letting her gain balance. She was laid back over the arm rests roughly and he drew his hands away from her face as the man in front of her stepped over her puddle and held a spray bottle up to her.

The rest was black.

When she woke she was naked on a bed of some sort of shaped leathery stuff. Scared and confused, her first sight and sound was that of the lid closing on her. She was scared, petrified. Then, the inside of the stuff clamped onto her. She felt crushed, frozen, held in place, suspended by the weird contraption. She looked up and saw a second piece dangling above her head, saw the ballooning material on it, saw that her face should be in it. She felt the stuff inside her, filling her up, felt violated and sick all over again yet frozen like she was in ice. The stuff subdued and scared her, made her feel cramped and touched and simultaneously free and floating.

Something inside her, somehow, stopped her from screaming. Something, be it the pressure of the stuff bearing down, pressing into her skin, or her stunned fear. She barely breathed.

Then, it relaxed. Like a balloon was pressed onto her and then let down, the stuff simply deflated. She could breathe again, felt her body being exited, her holes released. She sucked air in.

'Listen to me my darling because I will only say this once.' said a cool, soothing voice. An older woman strode into her view, clearly wearing lacy lingerie. Chelsea raised her head to look at her.

'Who, the fuck, are-'

'Shut up darling. I have an offer for you. You want a slave. Yes?'

'Wait a minute, who-'

'DO you want a slave? You dream of it, no? You fantasise over it? A slave, a bitch, a personal whore to toy with?' She said.

'I... Yes, I do, but-'

'Good, so do I. Our desires are the same.' She said in her lacy accent. 'Here's my offer. You allow me to begin my experimentation by creating a copy of your body and I will give you the power to control your own little fucking bitch whore. Yes?' She demanded.

'Wait, what?' Chelsea said.

'Listen.' The accented woman said. She hooked her red-booted leg up and placed her six-inch heel on the edge of the contraption Chelsea was resting in. She leaned close to Chelsea. The girl could see the camel toe in her crotch and her breasts in clear definition.

'You're lonely. You're at home with no one to keep you company. Your boyfriend left, your only family lives across the planet. Oh, i've been watching you, little girl. I want you. I WANT you. I want your soft, sweet little body...' She said, reaching a gloved hand in and over her stomach, till it slid down and flicked at Chelsea's crotch. 'I want you like the fires of hell burn within my body. And you want a slave of your own. I'm offering you the chance to have any girl you want. Now what would you rather? Go back home, do your crosswords, and be lonely? Or donate yourself to me, and live forever with all the slutty little whores you want? Unleash your fantasies, bear your fetishes to me, Chelsea. Become mine.' She breathed. Then she froze, and only now did Chelsea realise the woman's fingers were knuckle deep in her and she was secretly aroused by the prospect of a slave. She took in the situation, her nudity, her pussy full of the gentle fingers, the fire in her that burned and blazed at the prospect of a slave.

She was alone. She had nothing else to do.

What could go wrong?

'Alright.' She said.

Chelsea was shown to her room and for five days she had no company but herself. Eventually she set up the routine of exercise, food, shower, learn, free time and sleep. Another week passed and she was nearly ready to give up from loneliness when her summons came. On day 13, bright and early, with her heart pumping, her door slid open and she was ushered to the chamber room. In silent submission, she climbed into the body shaped case, fitting herself into the soft material. Her new Mistress walked in after a moment and without a word activated the device. Chelsea closed her eyes as her heart skipped, the lid sliding down on top of her. She felt the familiar shocking burst of the chamber expanding, felt herself pressed into herself. Her holes were stretched into and every single millimetre of skin was stroked and soothed by the stuff, feeling like she was in a too-tight glove but for her whole body. She opened her eyes just as the final piece clamped down around her head. With a rush of panic the stuff inflated and her face was smothered in the same sensation as the rest of her body.

Within a tiny second, everything went black. She felt strange. Her body tingled. Her mind buzzed. Thoughts blasted into her mind and out of it before she could think them. She didn't care. Every single part of her that was touched by the stuff burned with a cold fire. Her mind was assaulted by random emotions, each slowly pointing her towards her love, her total submissive love for the woman outside. This seemed normal, when had there ever been a time when she was not Her slave? When had there ever been anything other than Chelsea the slave? Chelsea the slaver? She didn't care. She had two purposes. To love her Mistress and to love her slave.

The doors split and blue lights came on. Chelsea stepped forward off the small platform and greeted her Mistress.

Chelsea woke bright and early. The sun was barely up but she was wide awake. She was bubbling, ecstatic. Today was the day! Today her baby would be made hers, and her Mistress would be pleased! She couldn't wait. Gently, Chelsea slid her fingers down Jordan's side, over her hip and between her legs. She wormed around, tickling her baby's lovely pussy. Jordan slowly stirred, already smiling. She turned in bed and they kissed, kissed some more. Jordan's hand slid over and rubbed her lover's crotch, flicking her clit and rubbing her soft lips. They kissed some more and Jordan got up.

'Why so early?' She asked as she stretched. Chelsea got up too and yawned.

'Because today's the special day, baby!' She exclaimed. Jordan grinned and shook her head. 'Whatever you say, hun.' Climbing on to a bike she began to ride, but stopped when Chelsea tapped her shoulder. Without a word she beckoned her girl off the machine and into her arms. They embraced and kissed, and within seconds Jordan was on top of her on the bed. They giggled and kissed, tongues lashing together, Jordan's hand already snaking between their legs as Chelsea pressed their breasts together from the sides. Her fingers worked the soft flesh of her labia and Chelsea squirmed, legs spreading further. Chelsea abandoned the breasts, figguring the four of them pressed together was enough, and slapped Jordan's rear hard. Jordan bucked on her partner and grinned at the new move. She pressed her crotch into Chelsea's and another slap rocked them.

'Wait a second,' Chelsea said, 'I have something.' She squirmed out and dropped on her face. Jordan sat on her ass, idly fingering herself as she watched. Chelsea drew out a double sided device and Jordan's mouth dropped.

'Oh you really do manage to shock me every day!' She said.

'Oh fuck yes, oh god yes!' Jordan screamed like a porn star bitch as the girls see-sawed into each other. Chelsea rocked up and back on the bed, her blonde hair a mess under her head as she bit her lip hard and moaned. Jordan pumped down on her, thrusting her hips forward, the side inside her ramming back into her as did the one inside Chelsea. The double-sided action was beautiful. The same force, the same item, both girls. Chelsea was reaching second orgasm and Jordan her third. Jordan was a slut, a whore, a dirty bitch for the beauty below her. She rode hard and slapped Chelsea's breasts, clenching her own as tight as she could in her fists as she let out one continuous "oh oh oh oh oh" as she pumped. Chelsea threw her hands up and Jordan fell onto her, instantly locking lips as her hips slid into a different gear, worming and working up, back and side to side. Both girls cried out against their interlocked lips as they clenched hard, both girls climaxing together. Jordan pressed her chest down and her head up, literally screaming as she shot herself down onto the pole rock hard inside her. Chelsea bumped and rocked and felt the length in her pulsing and knew she could feel her baby's pussy clenching and relaxing through it. Jordan only let up when her orgasm subsided. Finally, gasping, they slumped back, the double dildo still sticking up out of Chelsea after Jordan slid herself off it. She put a hand on her stomach and tears rolled down her face as the power of the orgasm brought her to such great heights. Chelsea watched her little slave enjoying herself and she tenderly grasped the slick device and drew it out of her. She sucked her partner's end clean and then passed it over. Jordan cried tears of happiness as she savoured the sexy cum-covered bitch toy.

No one spoke, words unnecessary.

By the time the girls were done, the sun was streaming through the window, illuminating their skin brightly like white angels in the morning. And, like God's calling, as the girls admired the beautiful landscape bathed in light, they heard their door shoom open.

Neither turned, no words passed. They knew why the door opened. The door never opened unless they opened it, and no one was ever on the other side.

It was time to see the Mistress.

The girls strode down the corridor and stopped when they came to the lab. They knew it was the place because it was the only metal door in the stark identical white corridors that had frosted dark glass stretching off on both sides. Chelsea waved her wrist over the light-pad and the blue light lit. With a hiss the doors opened and she stepped in excitedly. Her Mistress turned and pointed a finger downwards, and without missing a beat Chelsea dropped to her knees and placed a gentle kiss right on her Mistress's crotch. Had there been no tight pants in the way she would have been lip to lip with her goddess.

'Stand.' She said. Chelsea did so. Her Mistress turned and took a leather collar from the table by her side and clipped it around her slave's neck, pulling it tight. Then she clipped a leash onto it and slipped the leash over a high metal pole taller than Chelsea.