Strippers and Prostitutes Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wish you hadn't cum so much already," she said to me, "I'd love to have your hard cock in me."

"Oh, do you have a partner?" I asked.

"Oh yes, Todd's my partner."

"So what about him?" I asked.

"What about him? I'm sure he'd love to fuck you, Ange. You're just his type. We have a very open polyamorous relationship. Trudi and I are both his partners. But we fuck who we like and can bring others into the relationship too. It's very freeing; no jealousy, no ego."

"Hmmm, that sounds exciting. So we could video threesomes and moresomes as well then?" I asked.

"Yes, of course. Those are really common here, in fact, they are usual."

We finished our swim then sat under the umbrella eating the delicious lunch, before dressing again, which felt strange for a few minutes, then headed back to the club. After an hour or so discussing terms and conditions, we departed, Dana presenting us with a stimulator each. We drove home thoughtfully. The next couple of weeks were full of tasks relating to the setting up of the videography equipment. Chris was a huge help, as were Todd and Greg, both of whom were able to assist in undertaking small manual tasks. Eventually we were ready to test the equipment. However, we still had plenty of time to play with the stimulators.

We found that once we fitted them we could turn them on to the lowest setting and continue whatever we were doing with minimal disturbance, just a nice warm sensation in our genitals. It was too low for us to actually cum, unless we added extra stimulation which was fun in itself, we found out. We went shopping on several occasions wearing the stimulators, agreeing to turn them to three but no higher. I had found that I would cum in about ten minutes on three with no hope of holding out for longer. Ange, on the other hand, could restrain herself on three and found that she could hold herself on the brink of cumming for up to an hour, after which she simply relaxed and let herself cum hard and long.

Before we went shopping I fitted a condom for the inevitable outcome. We parked the car then browsed through a shopping mall. On the first occasion we were quite tentative, using settings one and two for most of the time, neither of us cumming while in public. Once we returned home we removed the stimulators and had a wild sex session for the next hour or so. After that we were a little more daring in public, Ange giving me my first public orgasm while she examined some sexy underwear and I leant against a support pole, squirting cum into my condom. Once I recovered, I turned hers up to three and within a few seconds she had that glazed look in her eyes as she came, holding onto a stand of lace thongs for support. By mutual agreement we left them on one for the remainder of the trip, finishing at home with another fuck fest. We found they were very enjoyable, but very distracting, toys.

The next few weeks were spent refitting several of the rooms at 'Dana's' with camera mounts. In order to increase the flexibility of what we were able to record, we fitted remote operated mounts in the main strip club hall, a Sybian room and a double room. Fortunately they already had some rooms which had viewing windows and rooms attached so we were able to use these, setting up the control system for the camera mounts in the viewing rooms behind the one-way glass. All we needed to do then was to attach the actual cameras to the mounts and plug in the control systems in the viewing rooms. It was thought that Ange using a hand-held camera in the room would be too intrusive so we had settled for using six cameras in each room instead, preserving the appearance of privacy at least. We also fitted out a room with miniature cameras controlled by motion sensors. This was designed to record whatever happened in that room without any further human intervention. Dana had approved this tentatively saying that she would need to have a discussion with her staff because it would be very easy to break the strict code of confidentiality essential to 'Dana's' continued excellent reputation. In the meantime we installed the system and Dana made a note to discuss the use of this room at the staff meeting next week.

With everything ready, it was now time for a trial. One of the strippers, named Scarlett, had expressed interest in being videoed using the Sybian. Apparently she really loved the device, even more than being fucked, she said, so she asked if she could be the test subject for that room. We, of course, agreed. Ange had already had a try of the Sybian, well, actually several tries, and enjoyed it immensely but missed the interpersonal aspects of normal loving sex. A machine doesn't whisper things in your ear or hold you tenderly, she told me after one of her sessions. So Scarlett enthusiastically volunteered for our first video.

We set up the cameras and control system, testing each camera and then Scarlett entered the room. Watching her on six screens from different angles in the viewing room was as good as being in the room with her. She smiled and winked at one camera, then slowly and seductively removed her clothes; after all, she was stripper so did that for a living. She then went onto her knees and sucked the eight inch dildo on the Sybian, making it really wet and even deep-throating it before squirting lubrication onto her hand, spreading her legs wide in front of a camera, and rubbing the lubrication onto her pussy and deep into her cunt.

She then picked up the remote and, for the cameras as she was fully aware of what it did, she turned each knob, watching in delight as the dildo rotated and vibrated. Then she straddled the dildo and slowly lowered herself onto it, smiling and biting her lower lip as she did so. Once securely seated on the device she turned on the vibrations to low and again posed for the camera, showing delight on her face as she felt the vibrations radiating from her clit and cunt through her body. She reached up and cupped her breasts, twisting and pinching her nipples with her fingers. She then turned the vibrations up a little and closed her eyes, lost to the sensations washing over her.

At some stage she changed from acting, as she had been at the start, to real feelings and responses as she increased the vibrations and rotations, losing herself to the eroticism of the moment, her body writhing on the machine, totally absorbed in what she was doing, the cameras forgotten. After only a few minutes she threw her head back and fucked her hips on the machine, emitting a high-pitched keening wail as she came for the first time. She turned the vibrations down a little as she recovered from her first orgasm, then increased the vibes until they were stronger than before. After only a few seconds she came once again, panting and shuddering as she felt the orgasmic sensations wash through her.

After her second orgasm she didn't reduce the speed but sat on the machine, allowing the sensations to continue for nearly a minute, apparently letting her body become accustomed to this level of stimulation, and then she turned the machine to maximum. She let out a scream and dropped the controller, holding onto the front of the saddle as she gyrated her body wildly on the Sybian, cumming continuously as she panted for breath, screaming out each lungful of air before gasping for the next. The saddle was covered in her juices and she was sliding on it, fucking her cunt on the dildo, pressing her clit hard against the vibrating pad which stimulated her so well.

This continued for several more minutes as we adjusted the cameras so that during editing we could alternate close up shots of her gushing cunt with shots of her facial expressions and gorgeous breasts heaving from her uncontrolled movements. Eventually she had reached her limit and groped for the control box, finding it and turning the machine off, before she simply fell forward in a semi-controlled dive onto the floor, the dildo coming out of her cunt. She just lay there, panting, recovering from her ordeal.

After a few minutes, during which time we kept the cameras running, her assistant, Dana, left the viewing room and entered to help Scarlett recover. Scarlett sat on the chair, rubbing her pussy slowly, coming back to reality.

"Was that Ok?" she asked Dana.

"That was amazing," Dana replied, "How much was real and how much was acting?"

"Well, I started off acting, playing for the cameras, but once I'd had my first orgasm, the rest was for real. Oooohhhh, I love that machine. I still reckon it's far better than any guy, even despite the lack of cuddles."

After a short time both Dana and Scarlett left the room and came into the viewing booth.

"You were fantastic," said Ange, giving her a hug and kiss. "Wow, what a start to our filming here. We'll edit the recordings and have the final DVD for you tomorrow. Guess you'll be taking the rest of the day off now."

"Day, yes, night, no. I'm on stage tonight but that's fine, I'll be fully recovered by then. Thanks for doing the video. I'm really looking forward to seeing what I'm like."

"We'll have a DVD for you tomorrow and if you like it we can put it on the net tomorrow too, if you give your permission."

"Ooohhh, that would be awesome. The whole world watching me play and cum. Maybe I'll end up on the Sybian site as a demo, who knows."

"Yes, that would be possible," said Dana, "But we'd have to do some negotiating first. While you have a copy of the DVD, the rights will belong to 'Dana's', although if any commissions are paid you will be entitled to a share as per your contract."

We dismounted the cameras and control gear, packed it away, loaded our car and went home to edit the work. Watching a gorgeous woman cumming hard in the flesh and then later in pictures is a sure way to make a guy randy. After we'd been editing for an hour or so it was too much.

"Hey, Ange, I feel really horny. How about you?"

"Yeah, me too," she replied, strolling over to me and kissing me sexily on the lips as she undid my buttons.

We slowly stripped each other then I carried her into our bedroom, lay her on the bed, caressed her sopping pussy and we fucked hard. It took almost no time at all before we both came loudly as I deposited what felt like a gallon or so of cum in Ange's hungry cunt. After a few minutes rest, during which I stayed hard and we caressed each other lovingly, Ange rolled me onto my back and sat down on my cock before riding me to another massive orgasm, cumming hard herself several times during the ride. Wow, if we were going to be doing this often it was sure going to be exhausting, but also fantastic.

We returned to the editing, remaining naked, and by the end of the afternoon, after two more brief fuck breaks, we had the final DVD completed. We ran off a few copies then had dinner before climbing into bed, making love slowly and gently, then sleeping.

The first Saturday night after the cameras had been set up for the big stage was trial recording night for the strip show. The cameras were set up in the afternoon and the control circuitry was installed to a small raised room at the back of the hall, usually reserved for controlling the music and commentating, but now having the video screens and recorders installed as well. The show followed the usual pattern with some straight stripping, some BDSM and some audience participation. The hostess, Dana, made certain that the audience knew that the show was being recorded so that only those who were willing to be on the record would volunteer to take part. Instead of the numbered tickets being issued at the door, they were handed out only to those willing to be selected before the first draw in the show.

Recording progressed uneventfully, with the highlight being the draw for participation in a BDSM show, which received the usual amount of enthusiasm tinged with apprehension. From the ticket holders, four people were selected, two men, two women, all appearing to be in their mid to late twenties. They were led onto the stage where they were stripped naked, the men by the women and vice versa. Tonight the first activity was that each of the men would be tied up to a St Andrews Cross and the women would torture their cocks and balls. Attendants helped secure the men to the crosses then the women used a selection of clamps, hooks, weights, thin rubber and needles on the most sensitive parts of their two male victims. At the start the men were told a safe word which they could say if they really needed for the torture to stop. However, the use of the safe word, except during the last torture, would incur a penalty of 25 strokes of the cane.

To begin with the women tied off 'their' man's balls with thin rubber, the attendants pointing out that they only had twenty minutes before these ties must be removed. They then attached weights to the rubber with hooks, pulling their victims balls downward. After the addition of several weights, totalling twelve pounds, both guys were moaning and writhing as much as possible in their bonds. Their shiny purple ball sacs were stretched several inches downward and their cocks were standing straight out, erect but pulled downwards by the weights on their balls.

The attendants then showed the women how to insert sterile hypodermic needles into their men's cock heads, causing the men to scream in agony as their most sensitive organs were pierced. The women then inserted four more needles into each man, causing yet more screaming. Once this was completed the men simply hung in their bonds, resigned to whatever came next.

The final torture was for each woman to fit a clamp around 'her' man's balls and then tighten the clamp. To begin with the clamp was tightened so that it just started to compress the balls and the attendants ensured that each was the same tightness. Then each woman tightened the clamp on 'her' man one turn every ten seconds at the same time. The woman whose man used the safe word first was the loser and the other man would receive a prize, at present unspecified.

It was obvious from the responses of the men that both were in severe pain as their balls were slowly and systematically crushed. It was possible, though unlikely, that both men could continue the torture, refusing to say the safe word, until their balls burst under the pressure, rendering them both infertile. However, the attendants had strict instructions not to allow this to happen and to only allow a maximum of twelve turns before calling the contest a draw, in which case both men would be given prizes.

Tonight one man proved much less pain tolerant (or less determined to win) than the other and shouted the safe word after seven turns of the screw. Both men were then quickly released from their torture devices and bondage.

In the recording room Ange and I had caught all the action on stage, zooming in on the cocks and balls of the men and also on their faces and bodies as they writhed in agony and sweated out their time in bondage. I found it quite agonizing just watching the procedures without having to go through them myself, although while the ball crushing took place Ange had a very firm grip of my balls and would squeeze them extra hard each time the screws were tightened.

The MC came on stage and interviewed each of the volunteers, asking the women how it felt to inflict pain on the men and the men how it felt to have the pain inflicted. She then announced that it was the men's turn to torture the women and two devices which looked like tall saw horses were wheeled onto the stage as the St Andrews crosses were wheeled off.

Each woman was positioned bent over the rounded bar of the horse with their wrists and ankles bound to the lower corners. This spread their legs widely and exposed their asses to the audience while their breasts hung towards the floor. Each man was then given some clamps and long rubber bands and was shown how to attach the clamps to 'their' woman's labia then stretch them downwards with the rubber and hook them onto the lower horse support. After a few minutes each woman had ten clamps attached to her labia, which were stretched downwards by the rubber bands.

At this stage both women were writhing with pain but, judging by the juices which were flowing from their pussies, they were very turned on by the painful experience. An attendant then came over to each woman with a small clamp and a weight and clamped each woman's clit then fitted the one pound weight to the clamp. One woman began howling in agony as the sharp jaws of the clamp bit into her tender part, while the other writhed in pain, each movement increasing her agony from the clamps. The attendants then gave each man ten hypodermic needles and showed them how to insert them into the aureoles and nipples of each woman. The men completed the insertions with five in each breast, each woman giving a shriek as each needle was inserted.

Finally the attendants gave each man a vibrating dildo and instructed them to make their woman cum as quickly as they could, telling them that there was an unspecified prize for the woman who cums first. Each man inserted the dildo into 'his' woman's cunt and began moving it back and forth, using fingers as well to stimulate her as much as possible. Soon both women were writhing as they approached their climaxes. Suddenly one of the women screamed that she was cumming and started convulsing as she experienced a huge orgasm despite, or maybe because of, the pain from her needles and clamps. A few seconds later, before the attendants could end the activity, the other woman came also, trembling and rigid as she silently experienced what appeared to be a very intense orgasm.

The women had their clamps and needles removed and were released from bondage. The MC once again came on stage and interviewed the four participants, focussing on how they felt during the activity. All four enjoyed it immensely, they said, and would gladly do it again. The MC put in a plug for Dana's Dungeon, to which they would be given a free pass as they left the stage, and said it was time to move on to the final act in this show. She indicated that the losing man and losing woman were to be tied over the horses and while this was being done, the winning man and woman were each given a cane with which they were to administer ten strokes to the ass of the losing opposite gender person.

First off the woman who came first swung her cane against the ass of the man who safe worded. The first stroke was quite tentative and the attendant instructed her how to really apply hard strokes, which the woman then did. As each stroke was given and counted, the man's ass showed distinct first white, then red stripes. None broke the skin, but each was received with an 'ooofff' from the man.

Once the ten strokes had been given, by which stage the woman was grinning broadly, the winning man began caning the losing woman's ass. He was far more powerful than the winning woman and from the start he made his strokes very hard. The first three did not break the skin but each of the remainder raised a welt along which drops of blood could be seen. It was clear that this woman would have trouble sitting for the next little while. The recipient of these strokes gave a shriek as each one landed, followed by a low moaning between strokes. By the end of the ten her ass looked very red, very painful and was splattered with blood in places.

Both losers were released and once again were interviewed about how it felt. Both the winners said they enjoyed punishing the losers; the losing man said that he enjoyed the rush each stroke gave but did not enjoy the resulting pain; the losing woman was very unhappy having had her ass so painfully and bloodily punished, but nevertheless considered that it was fair and an interesting, though painful, experience. They were cheered from the stage and received free tickets to Dana's Dungeon at a time of their choosing.