Strippers and Prostitutes Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Was that Ok?" asked Gareth.

"Just perfect," I replied. "We'll work on that this afternoon and have a proof video for you tomorrow evening at the spa pool."

"That'll be great. Thank you so much," said Faye, coming to me and caressing my hard cock and balls, "Does he need anything, darling?"

"Yes, he certainly does, as you can tell," I replied, "Ange usually takes care of me after a session like this, but if you're offering I'm certainly not going to refuse."

Faye grabbed my cock and led me to a couch, where she lay on her back, legs wide with ankles above her shoulders. "Fuck me," she commanded.

I was brought up to do as I was told and sometimes I choose to remember that. This was one of those times. I lifted her hips a little then plunged into her very wet pussy, still drooling from a combination of her arousal and Gareth's cum. She was so deep that she completely engulfed me as I pressed my pubic bone hard against her clit, wriggling my hips to increase the stimulation for us both. Out of the corner of my eye I noted that Gareth was flat on his back on the bed with Ange riding him into the sunset.

I felt my crisis approaching just as Faye increased her tempo, grinding herself against me, cupping her breasts and squeezing her nipples and then throwing her head back in a scream as she came hard. I pressed into her, giving her a second sperm injection for the afternoon, before collapsing on the couch alongside her. As we lay together, my arm around her waist, we watched and listened to our partners both cum on the bed.

That evening and the following day Ange and I made a composite video of the caning session. When we first watched the slow motion camera output of the cane striking Faye's ass we were amazed at what actually happened. The cane initially made contact, then sank in slightly. We watched as the end of the cane continued forwards, striking a second region of Faye's ass as it bent, causing the cane to lift away from the initial impact point, allowing the indentation to spring slightly outwards. The cane then flexed again and, with the continuing momentum of the Gareth's arm and hand, the cane once again made contact with the indentation, pressing it inwards again, further this time than initially, then the whole cane rebounded and, as Gareth's arm and hand was still travelling forwards, the cane bent backwards then once again straightened to strike Faye's ass for a third time. So each cane stroke was in fact three strokes in quick succession. No wonder it was painful.

For each stroke we included the normal speed stroke followed by the slow motion views taking about ten seconds. Watching Faye's quivering ass skin and flesh being struck and deformed by the cane was quite sexy, we felt, and Ange, who had yet to be caned, wanted to feel it now that she'd seen it in slow motion detail. I magnanimously offered to do this for her whenever she wanted.

In the spa pool the following evening we showed the completed draft video. Like us yesterday, everyone was amazed at what happened when the cane struck the skin. Faye showed us all the marks on her ass, now deep reddish purple. She told us that she'd used comfrey cream and this was very effective for reducing the bruising and healing time, "So I can be back on stage sooner and do it all again as well," she quipped.

Afterwards Ange and I went to Gareth and Faye's room and gave them a private showing of Gareth fucking Faye on the caning frame. This proved to be very arousing for us all, especially watching Faye's pussy lips extend outwards, clinging to Gareth's cock as he pulled out of her pussy, then inverting as he reinserted his cock into her deeply. Watching this for a few minutes had Gareth and me rock hard and both Faye and Ange were fingering their drooling pussies, so we had an encore, each fucking the other's partner once again. After we'd all cum and were relaxing on their bed we agreed that we needed to have these partner swaps again sometime, maybe a couple of times a week, and possibly even swap partners for the night.

"If you look back into the history of this place, it actually started with a polyamorous relationship with Dana, Todd and Trudi. Maybe one with the four of us could work too," suggested Faye.

We agreed that was a possibility, though probably a bit too formal just yet. However, we definitely all agreed that joint sessions and spending nights with different partners was an excellent idea.

The following morning I received a text from Dana asking me to meet her in her office at 11am. I knew her office was off the main foyer, a public area, so I pulled on a pair of shorts and loose shirt before walking through the foyer then knocking on Dana's office door. It was the first time I'\d had a formal request to meet with the CEO, although obviously we'd met and cavorted naked in the spa pool many times.

Dana opened the door, dressed in a flowing wrap thrown over one shoulder and held closed with a very large decorative safety pin. She greeted me with a kiss and a hug, then invited me to sit in a luxurious chair while she sat facing me in a matching chair. The office was large, light and airy, nothing like the sordid little dark offices often pictured as the lair of the boss of a large strip club and brothel. She poured me a glass of juice and then we settled down to business.

"Do you like working here?" she asked.

I told her we both did and we found the work exciting and challenging.

"That's great. Many of the staff have told me how well you fit into the whole organization and how helpful and obliging you both are. That's great; this place has grown but I still like to remember its roots as a family place. I'd like to keep that ethos as long as possible. However, what I have brought you here for is to thank you most sincerely for the progress you have made in the videography area. It is an area which we've been trying to crack for some time and you've succeeded admirably. So thank you from us all."

"That's quite Ok," I answered nervously, "It's certainly what we enjoy doing. Here it's great because we're both highly sexed and working in the sex industry keeps us stimulated much of the time and we have some fantastic sessions together afterwards."

Why am I telling my CEO this, I wondered to myself as I listened to my words. She's so easy to talk to, no pretence, she just says it like it is and I guess I should too.

"Yes, I've certainly noticed that you and Ange spend a great deal of time together and you're both very sexy people. That brings me to another reason I invited you here today. When you get to be a CEO you can tend to acquire a certain mystique which can be off-putting for people. So some of the things that I used to enjoy have had to take second place to business. To cut to the chase, I've watched you interact with many of the young women in 'Dana's' and have envied them their easy access to you. So I decided today that, with your agreement, I would like to treat myself. Honey, please make love to me now. Remember, this is a request, not a command, and if you are put off by the wrinkles of this old body, I'll certainly understand and will not hold it against you, but if you'd be willing to oblige an old lady I'll be most grateful."

I was taken aback, completely speechless. I sat still for a few long seconds, observing her face, with her flawless but slightly lined skin, picturing her body as last seen when she was naked in the pool with me, and my cock felt a familiar urge. Without a verbal reply I stood up and went to her, offering her my hand to help her out of her chair.

"Through here," she said, leading me to a closed door which she opened to reveal a sumptuous bedroom with king size bed, sun roof through which sunlight poured down and all the trappings of luxury that a CEO expects.

Once inside with the door closed, we embraced each other. I felt her still voluptuous breasts press into my chest as we kissed sexily, hungrily. Although she was probably at least twice my age I could tell that this was going to be a wonderful love making session. She unbuttoned my shirt and then pulled it off, rubbing her hands gently and seductively over my chest and back. She pushed me away a little so she could see what she was stroking, then unfastened my shorts and let them drop to the floor. My cock was half hard and she immediately went down on her knees in front of me and took it in her soft, warm, experienced mouth, stimulating my cock so that it was hard and ready after only a few seconds. She deep throated me like the expert she was, then looked up at me with her soft eyes twinkling with delight.

"You've got a lovely cock, darling, I'd love to suck it all day, but I really want it in another of my holes right now."

I eased her up and unclipped her cloak, letting it drop to the floor as I admired her naked body. Yes, there were more wrinkles than Ange had and no her breasts and ass were not as taut as hers were, but she was still beautiful and sexy and I wanted her, now.

I bent down and easily lifted her trim body in my arms and placed her on her back on the bed. I spread her legs widely apart and kissed up her inner thighs, ending at her pussy lips. There was a trace of moisture visible but she handed me a tube of lube.

"The old hormones don't produce as much lubrication as they used to when I was younger, more's the pity," she said.

I rubbed the lube over her pussy lips, inside the entrance and then over her clit. She twitched in response; there was certainly nothing wrong with her sensitivity. After lubing her pussy well, I moved to her breasts, cupping and squeezing them gently, sucking and nibbling on her nipples, causing her to moan with desire.

"Ooohhh, yes, I like that. Todd's always been able to arouse me so easily by nibbling on my nipples."

Her nipples grew quickly until they were long and hard; it was obvious they'd been aroused like this many times before. She reached out for my balls and squeezed them gently, squeezing the ball sac to force them up into their spaces against my pubic bone, then, using her other hand, pressed my captive balls against the pubic bone, running her hand back and forth over them.

"You've got a lovely pair here," she murmured thoughtfully, grinning up at me, "So big and firm and full of babymaking juices. I'd love to do things to them that would have you screaming in agony."

"Maybe I'll let you sometime. Maybe you could teach your techniques to Ange," I replied.

My cock was already oozing precum and she held my balls up with one hand while she spread it over the head of my cock, rubbing it gently with the palm of her free hand. I nibbled on her nipples some more while spreading her lower lips with my fingers and pushing them inside her entrance. Once I felt her own secretions flowing a little I rubbed them over her clit, being rewarded with her hips beginning to thrust in time with my movements. I was discovering that Dana was one very sexy lady.

"Mmmm, yes, like that, lover. That was how I first came and how I pleasured myself as I watched my parents make love in the Dungeon right at the start of all this. I'll never forget those times, the love, joy, and pain, both physical and mental, before Trudi and I agreed to share Todd. What a path we've all come from then until now."

I'd only vaguely heard of the beginnings of 'Dana's' and made a mental note to find out more and maybe record its history sometime soon before people forgot or were no longer with us. I brought my mind back to the activity in hand. Dana was moaning gently with pleasure from my fingers while maintaining pressure on my still trapped balls. Her other hand was slowly jacking my hard cock, every few strokes removing the globule of precum and rubbing it on my shaft. I was pleased that Ange and I had made love so frequently otherwise I'd have been cumming very quickly under the hands of this talented lady.

I noticed that Dana had closed her eyes and she was gently moaning and moving in time with my massage of her clit. Slowly her movements on my cock reduced and she began panting, focussing on her own pleasure. She started making a quiet keening sound and within a few seconds her body began pulsating, trembling as she threw back her head and silently came hard on my fingers. I watched her, moderating my massage of her clit as her orgasm slowly receded, then ceasing all movement once it had ended.

"Ooohhh, honey, that was awesome," she smiled up at me, "Thank you. Now I want you inside me please."

She pulled me into position and thrust her hips upward seeking my hard love stick. I gently placed the head between her pussy lips and felt the exquisite pleasure of her soft lips sliding around my cock as I slowly entered her, smoothly, fully, in one thrust until our pubic bones pressed together and the head of my cock felt the end of her cunt. We lay like that for a few moments, my cock totally engulfed by her love sleeve. She reached upwards with her lips and mine met hers half way, engaging in a beautiful open-mouthed kiss. I felt her tongue exploring my mouth and gently thrust mine into her mouth, our tongues entwining in a dance of sensuous love.

Without breaking our kiss I raised my hips, withdrawing slightly, then thrust inside, deeper even than before. We kept this motion going, prolonging our kiss, until we both needed more air to increase our exertions. We broke the kiss and started fucking seriously, withdrawing almost completely before thrusting back inside, again and again, each time burying myself deep within her. I rested on my elbows, my hands squeezing her breasts, twisting her nipples in a way which brought both pain and pleasure to her. Each time I thrust into her our pubic bones pressed together, squeezing her clit against the root of my cock, eliciting a small moan from Dana as another wave of sensation passed through her.

Our bodies could only take a certain amount of this stimulation before the final certain outcome was approached. Dana wrapped her legs around my hips, holding herself against me, fully impaled on me, her hips wriggling for more stimulation, a high pitched wail coming from deep in her throat as she came again hard, eyes tightly closed. I squeezed her nipples harder still, twisting and mutilating the sensitive nubs of flesh as her body shuddered and she gasped for breath. My own orgasm was forgotten as I focussed on providing the maximum erotic pleasure possible for Dana. I held still, willing my own sensations to calm and succeeded in delaying the inevitable long enough for Dana to complete her orgasm and relax.

We lay together while we both caught our breaths, hearts thumping almost in unison. Dana looked at me and asked if I'd cum yet. Once she found I hadn't, she rolled us both over and sat up on my cock, leaning forward so her breasts dangled over my chest, then reached forward and kissed me again. Still holding the kiss, she began moving her hips while holding me fully inside her, as deep as I could go. I felt her clit once again rubbing against the root of my cock, the head moving sideways in the end of her cunt. Once again I approached my long-delayed orgasm as I felt her press her hand between our bodies and grab hold of my balls, kneading them and stretching them downwards, pulling them hard towards my feet while still working her hips back and forth.

I had been very close but the pain and tension in my balls caused my orgasm to recede. She must have sensed this because she pulled less hard on my balls while continuing her hip stimulation, pushing me closer to my climax, which I felt building once again. I tilted my head back, my breath coming in short gasps as I prepared to release my cum, then felt her pull down again on my balls, hard. The feeling dissipated quickly and she released the tension once again. How many times could she do this? I had never been so controlled by a lover before.

Dana repeated this many times, too many to count, pumping me almost to orgasm, pulling my balls, letting the feeling recede, all the time keeping up a rapid rhythm of her hips massaging my cock deep within her.

"Please let me cum," I gasped at last.

She grinned down at me, giving my balls a sharp tug.

"Both of us together."

I began moving my hips, striving to stimulate her to a third orgasm by thrusting against her clit. This seemed to be effective as she began moving harder, moaning slightly, then let go of my balls, bringing both hands onto my chest as she closed her eyes and threw her head back and with a shrill scream of delight she came again, humping me hard with her hips.

It took only a very few seconds from her scream before I was also cumming, pumping what felt like gallons of cum against the end of her cunt, the sensations washing through and over me like I'd never felt before. I pumped and pumped a seemingly never ending stream of hot cum into her before the sensations gradually began to diminish and I could slow down, gasping for more air in my tortured lungs as I opened my eyes and saw her grinning down at me.

"Whew," I managed after a few more moments, "That was amazing. Thank you, sweetheart."

"Hmmm, what a wonderful lover you are. Lucky Ange, lucky me. Not many of my lovers give me three orgasms in one session."

She lay down on top of me and we cuddled for a while, our bodies and minds coming back to the present, our hearts beating as one in our chests as they lay together. Dana wriggled sideways and looked at the clock.

"Omigod," she exclaimed, "I have an appointment in a few minutes. Sorry darling, time to get back to real life. Thank you again, sweetheart. I certainly hope this won't be our last session together."

"I hope so too," I replied, hugging her to me and briefly kissing her.

We climbed off the bed, Dana collected two warmed damp cloths and we wiped ourselves down then hurriedly donned our clothing and pushed our hair into some semblance of order.

"Maybe you and Ange would like to share our bed some nights," suggested Dana, "I'm sure Todd would enjoy a romp with a younger sexy woman and you could have fun with Trudi and I while he does."

"That sounds like an excellent idea and I'm sure Ange will be only too happy to participate in such a session. I'll mention it to her."

"Right, I'll mention it to Trudi and Todd as well. Thank you again honey."

We kissed once again then Dana opened the office door and we walked out into the reception area, business meeting completed, as she greeted her next appointee, once again very much the CEO of a thriving business.