Strippers and Prostitutes Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roy gazed at her anxiously, torn between continuing and ending the session. He reasoned, he said later, that if she had wanted it stopped she would use the safe word, so he continued. He took out two more needles from the tray and inserted the longer one longitudinally through her clit. As it went through she screamed loudly several times but managed to keep her hips still to avoid additional pain from the clover clamp. He then took the short one and inserted it directly downwards from the tip inwards into her for a distance of about an inch. The screams were deafening as this needle penetrated between the closely spaced nerves in her most delicate and sensitive organ. After a minute she stopped screaming and sobbed with pain. Roy, Ange and I watched in awe at the pain this woman was suffering and apparently enjoying as she had made no move to use the safe words.

Roy went to her head and gazed down at her. She opened her eyes, apparently sensing he was there. He bent down and kissed her, then asked if she was OK and should he stop.

"I'm fine. I've never felt such sharp pain as that but it's Ok now, the pain has subsided. Please, honey, please continue with what you want to do to me."

Roy removed the weights from the clover clamps and removed the one from her clit, but left the nipple clamps and needles in place. He then untied Scarlett and gently sat her up, being careful not to bump the needles. He then placed a belt around her abdomen just above her hips, tightening it as far as he could, then attached a crotch strap to the front.

"This will hurt," he told her as he fed the thin part of the strap between her legs and ass cheeks, then attached it to the rear of the waist strap. He started pulling it tight, crushing her pussy lips and clit but, more agonizingly, pressing the short needle further into her delicate flesh beneath her clit. Scarlett tensed up, bit her lip, then when that wasn't enough, screamed once again. Roy stopped and fastened the strap where it was, then led her very slowly to the horizontal padded bar.

By this time both Ange and I were feeling extremely sexy and would have just liked to slip into bed and me into her, but we were professionals so there would be time for that later.

Scarlett knew exactly what she was in for as she'd been caned here before, but never with needles in her, a crotch strap on and a ball in her cunt. She was quite nervous, she told us later, but figured she had safe words and knew that Roy did love her, so gave herself over to the experience. Roy bent her over the bar and she grimaced at the shooting pain from her clit as the crotch strap pulled into her further. Roy tied her wrists to the floor, spread her legs, then fastened her ankles down as well. We had moved into position to get the best angles for the video and focussed on her ass as Roy selected a medium weight cane and swished it in a few trial strokes.

He positioned himself and rested the cane gently on Scarlett's ass, then swung back and struck her across the center of both cheeks. Scarlett let out a grunt as more pain flooded through her, but she stayed still and Roy waited about twenty seconds, by which time the thin white line on her ass had turned red, then gave her a second stroke. Another grunt but otherwise no response. This continued for the next ten minutes, during which time Scarlett received thirty strokes. Her ass was no longer unblemished, obviously, and was covered in parallel red welts, some with droplets of blood. She was now responding, not to each stroke, she just stayed in position as each stroke landed, but with continuous gentle sobbing, her tears pooling on the floor below her head.

After thirty strokes, Roy decided that she had suffered sufficiently and untied her, then removed the crotch and waist straps, then the needles and clover clamps. He then had her crouch down and instructed her to push hard. He told her that in nearly nine months she would be pushing a baby out, so now it was time to push out the ball. She did. As we watched and videoed, she pushed the ball so that her lips parted and the ball was clearly visible, then, after an almighty heave, it popped out, rolling wetly on the floor. Roy helped her stand up then hugged and kissed her gently.

"Oh I feel so empty," she exclaimed. "Honey, please fill me up with something nice."

Roy led her to the sex swing, helped her in then tied her in place.

"Would you like me to fuck you?" he asked.

"Oooohhhh, yes please, darling, please fuck me with your huge cock, honey."

For the past while Roy's cock had been standing up to attention, as had mine. Ange was suffering as well, with pussy juice running down her legs meaning she had to be careful not to slip as the soles of her feet were damp at times. While we set up the cameras for closer shots, Roy was positioning Scarlett ready to fuck her in the sling.

"Please be careful, honey, I'm a bit sore down there of course so if you push hard it will hurt."

"I thought you liked being hurt," commented Roy.

"I do, darling, yes, I do."

As we focussed on the moving target of Scarlett in the swing with one camera, we also focussed on Roy's huge cock waiting to penetrate Scarlett's fuck hole. He pushed her away and she returned, hitting the end of his cock with her pussy lips and eliciting a howl of pain. Roy ignored it, and pushed her away again, this time finding her hole and feeling her desperately clench her muscles to hold him inside her. She was very slick and her muscles were still tired from having the ball inside, so she slid off. He tried again with the same result. It took over twenty attempts before she was able to hold him in place once she was impaled, and it was probably only because Roy had moved slightly forward each time to make it easier that it occurred at all.

Once he was held inside, he grabbed her hips and began fucking her for real, pressing inside her as far as he could, squashing her perforated clit and pussy lips between their pubic bones and causing her to scream in pain each time they were squeezed. Scarlett was writhing, both in pain and pleasure, and it took only a very short time before she screamed that she was cumming. Roy pressed in against her, obviously causing maximum pain in her clit and lips, and closed his eyes in concentration as she screamed loud and long while he squirted his cum against the end of her cunt.

As we watched this beautiful sight I felt Ange's hand on my cock, jacking it gently, wanting her own sexual release. Later, baby, later, I mentally communicated to her.

Eventually the screams stopped, Roy withdrew and untied Scarlett and helped her from the swing. They held each other, kissing gently.

"Do you want more?" asked Roy.

"Yes please, sir," she replied, back into her sub role.

Roy took her to the inverted suspension gear and had her lie in place on the pad. He deftly fitted her ankle and thigh straps, tested them, then pressed the switch to raise her off the floor inverted, leaving her arms hanging freely. Once her head just cleared the floor he stopped raising and pressed another switch to spread her legs. He spread them very widely, her just-fucked pussy gaping as she felt tension coming in her hips. Her body had risen due to her legs spreading so that now she could barely touch the floor with her fingers and her legs were almost as wide as they could go. Roy released the switch then went to her and began stroking her pussy, inserting his fingers into her gaping love tunnel until after a few minutes he was able to insert his whole hand. He bunched his fingers into a fist, eliciting a low moan from Scarlett. Without opening his hand, he pulled it out, causing a short shriek.

"You'd better get used to it if you're going to have a baby," he said, grinning.

Roy then selected a thin cane and again swished it so Scarlett could hear what was coming. He then stood in front of her and brought the cane downwards, striking the inner left thigh just an inch from her crotch. She winced. He repeated the stroke on the right side. He then continued to strike her for a further nine strokes on both thighs, left then right, while we zoomed in on her pussy area and on her face, recording her facial expressions at each stroke.

After those twenty strokes he started caning her pussy lips, alternating sides once again, for a further twenty strokes. Each stroke was accompanied by a shrill shriek as her abused pussy lips radiated pain throughout her body. Then he gave her a further ten strokes, directly between her pussy lips hitting her open cunt entrance and her clit repeatedly. Scarlett let out a long, continuous scream as this took place, sobbing and screaming, her tears falling to the floor as her clit swelled and reddened under the onslaught.

Roy stopped, replaced the cane and then looked at his beloved, who was slowly reducing her sobbing.

"Are you Ok?" he asked gently, bending down to hear her answer.

"Yes, sweetheart, that was wonderful. Thank you darling. It hurt so good. Are you going to do anything more?"

"Not today, but sometime when you want me to. Right now I want you to cum some more for me."

"Oh yes, darling, I always like cumming for you."

Roy selected a vibrator which he knew was Scarlett's favorite and placed it beside her clit, turning it on to slow. He gradually moved it gently over her swollen clit, watching her responses as her arousal grew despite, or maybe because of, the pain. After a few minutes she was rhythmically jerking her hips in a fucking type of movement. Shortly afterwards she began a keening wail as she closed her eyes and clenched her jaw, seeking to delay her climax to let it build as much as she could. Finally it was too much and she exploded in orgasm, screaming in ecstasy as Roy held the vibrator at high speed hard against her clit.

She came and came and came, hard and long, continuously for several minutes, all recorded on video for her later enjoyment. Slowly she came down and Roy slowed the vibrator, eventually removing it, moving her legs together and lowering her to the ground. He released her and she lay there on the padded mat, panting for breath, before reaching up and, despite the probable pain, pulling Roy onto her and kissing him hard.

"Darling, that was the best BDSM session I've ever had. Thank you so very much, sweetheart."

"I'm so pleased you enjoyed it. You'll take a while to recover and I'm sure you'll have marks to remember it by for a long time, but then it will probably be a long time before we do something like this again, at least at this level."

We turned off our cameras and packed up all the equipment while the two lovers cuddled, kissed and caressed each other for a while before walking slowly upstairs for lunch. We joined them for lunch a short time later, after a hurried private session to release our built up sexual tension, to find other residents admiring Scarlett's welts and perforations and hearing all about the session. Once we arrived we had to assure them that we'd process the video as soon as possible and yes, there would be a showing for everyone, but that would be after Roy and Scarlett had seen it and approved its release. We also assured them that we would be available to video their own BDSM sessions soon. It looked as though our work was just starting.

It took two days, on and off, to edit and merge the data from the several cameras used and then the rough proof of the video was ready. All those who were free that evening gathered in the spa pool to watch on the large screen. After the event, which had been condensed to around 40 minutes, there was spontaneous applause, which we acknowledged, and then a comments and suggestions session. The rule for this type of session was that if you were critical of something you needed to have a suggestion for improvement. This avoided people criticizing things just from a personal non-preference rather than assisting the team to move towards even greater perfection.

"You know," began Dana, "I've seen a lot of caning sessions and seen many videos of these. I always enjoy both the live show and the video, and actually experiencing and delivering as well, of course." There were a few knowing glances and whispered comments exchanged. "But one thing I do notice is that when you actually watch it live you see the cane strike the skin and can see the impact it has. On the video, however, it often happens that you do not actually see the cane hit the skin. I am aware that moving pictures are a misnomer and are made up of many still pictures shown sequentially fast enough to fool the eye. So if the cane makes contact in that split second between photos, you don't actually see it make initial contact. So no matter how slowly you go through frame by frame, the impact is still missing. Is there some way that this could be rectified, do you think?"

"Well," I replied, "The only way is to take more frames at a faster rate. This is sometimes done in nature videography, for example, videoing the tongue of a frog as it uncoils to catch a fly or the wings of a flying bee. But the problem is that it uses a huge amount of data storage and the equipment is very sophisticated and hence expensive. But it is possible."

"Ok, we'll have a chat about it later."

There were several other comments, all complimentary, then people left the spa in couples or small groups to pursue other evening pursuits. Dana approached Ange and me as we sat in the pool. She reached over and gave us each a kiss to commence.

"That was a really great video tonight, one of the best I've seen and certainly the best we've done here. Thank you. Now, about the high speed cameras."

"Thank you," we both chorused, then listened to what Dana was proposing.

"Is it possible to hire this equipment to see if it will do what we want it to do? I don't envisage videoing the whole session at high speed but only those parts where it is essential that we catch every millisecond of the action. They can then be edited into the video. I guess we could also take still screen shots from those as well, couldn't we?"

"Yes, both of those are possible," I confirmed. "We could simply cut in the high speed camera showing a cane stroke, for example, first at normal speed with the low definition then repeat it in slow motion using the high speed camera record running at normal speed. In nature they can show the wings of a bee flying in slow motion, so I see no reason why a cane stroke couldn't be shown in all its painful detail."

"Great. Then you have my approval to investigate this during the week and let me know what you find out. If you do find suitable equipment for hire, then you could hire it for a few days and make a short demo video. Can do?"

"Absolutely can do," we both agreed.

Dana gave us another kiss and a cuddle each then climbed out of the pool. We stayed a few more minutes, running through a few thoughts then headed off to bed for another sexy session, then slept, dreaming of canes hitting quivering flesh and being shown in slow motion.

The following day I tracked down the equipment I'd envisaged, persuaded the salesman to loan it to us for a test run, on condition that he receive a copy of the video (what people will do to watch BDSM) and that we would discuss giving him first refusal for marketing the videos if and when they become available for sale. I told him that this would depend upon Dana and her crew, but we'd do what we could.

We set up the camera equipment once more in the Dungeon and sought a willing couple for a caning session so that we could concentrate on the cameras while they did their BDSM thing. Faye and Gareth, a young couple who had arrived from the UK a few months ago and were getting into the swing of things at 'Dana's', volunteered. Both had received basic training on BDSM and were keen to try out their skills and also to see themselves on video. Tuesday was their day off so we arranged to meet them at 2pm for the session.

They arrived naked, as everyone was most of the time unless interacting with the public, and Gareth set about securing Faye over a caning bar, spreading her legs so we could see her neat bald pussy peeking from between her thighs. We noticed that Gareth's cock was already standing to attention so anticipated that he would put it to good use once the caning was completed. Maybe we would be permitted to video that also.

Gareth chose a thin, flexible cane and gave it a few swishes behind Faye, who was looking decidedly nervous. She had told us that she'd been caned once before, apparently reasonably gently, and she enjoyed it and wanted more and, she thought, harder. Today was the day she was going to find out if that was really what she wanted.

I nodded to Gareth to let him know that everything was ready and he could start. Ange was operating the normal cameras, one focussed on the general scene, one on Faye's face and the other on a closer view of Faye's beautiful, still unblemished ass. I was operating the high speed camera which I would run only during a stroke, pausing it between strokes to conserve precious data storage space.

Gareth asked Faye if she was ready, and was told to go ahead. He gave a final swish then I started the high speed camera and a second later the cane struck Faye's ass with a satisfying crack.

"Oooowwwww," yelled Faye, surprised by the unexpected strength of the stroke. "That was hard."

I stopped the high speed camera, leaving the others running.

"Well, you said that you wanted it harder than last time," replied Gareth.

"Yeah, but you could've gone easy for the first one."

"Well, I can't undo it so I'll just have to keep going hard. Ready for the next?"

"Ok."

As Gareth wound up for the next stroke I started the high speed camera and the cane swished through the air, striking a centimeter higher than the last stroke, which now showed as a bright red line across Faye's white ass. From the crack it sounded like that stroke was, if anything, harder than the first. Again Faye cried out but then continued to wait for the next stroke without comment.

The third stroke was slightly below the first and struck with a resounding crack. Faye's ass showed two red stripes and a white stripe beneath that rapidly turned red as we watched. I operated the high speed camera, recording each stroke as it fell and pausing in between.

This continued until Faye had received the agreed ten strokes from Gareth. Several of the strokes overlapped and in places pinpricks of blood had appeared where small tears had formed in the skin, but overall Faye's ass still looked in good shape.

"Ok, that's my ten. Can you release me now please?"

"Not quite yet," replied Gareth, "I've got a hard problem here that you can help with first."

While we watched and while all the normal cameras were still running, Gareth approached helpless Faye from behind, rubbed his fingers over the streaks on her ass, then grabbed her hips and without further ado plunged his cock deeply into her sopping wet pussy.

"Ooohhhh, yes, please fuck me hard, darling. I feel sooo sexy, fuck me now."

Gareth did, pushing in and out rapidly. I positioned the high speed camera and focussed on his cock pushing into and pulling out of her cunt. Very soon they both obviously approached their climaxes, such was their level of arousal. It was over in a very short time.

"Oooohhhhh, yessss, honey, yessss, fuck me, harder, harder, ooooohhhhh, I'M CUMMMMMIIIINNNNNGGGGG!!"

"I'm cumming too," gasped Gareth as he froze in position, deeply embedded in Faye, squirting his copious hot cum into the end of her cunt.

They remained stationary for a few seconds then Gareth relaxed and eased out of Faye, his cock noticeably softer as he untied her from the caning stand. They hugged and kissed, Faye feeling her ass to feel the welts inflicted by Gareth, then they turned to me.