Strippers and Prostitutes Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile, in the recording room Ange and I were now naked and were manually play-torturing each other, twisting and squeezing nipples and balls, while my rigid cock was oozing precum and her juices dripped from her labia. We were looking forward to a wonderful night of fucking when we returned home. The video footage we had shot tonight we thought was exceptional and we were very pleased with the placement of the equipment and the ease with which we could remotely control direction, focus and zoom of each camera.

The evening ended with a standard strip routine with a male and a female stripper, who we recognized as Scarlett, on stage, the female playing hard to get for the male. Inevitably she was caught, both were stripped by each other and they ended up fucking and cumming hard on stage. All caught on camera and doing nothing to lessen the intensity of our desire for each other. The show having ended, people drifted off, we packed up our equipment, leaving the camera mountings but removing and packing away the cameras. After that we joined the remainder of the staff, all of whom were also naked like us, and had a celebratory drink in the huge spa pool.

Initially discussion centered on the videography we'd done that evening. They were all very excited to hear how well we thought it had gone and were eager to see the video recording of the show. We promised we'd have it edited and a copy available just as soon as we could. While that had been occurring hands had been busy exploring the bodies of people next to us. I felt a soft hand gently stroking my still hard cock and realized it wasn't from Ange, on my right, who was busy with Roy, the stripper from the last act who was on her right. I turned to my left and noticed in the dim light Scarlett sitting there with a wide grin on her face. She blew me a kiss with her free hand, which I returned lips to lips as I began caressing her pussy with my hand. She continued her caresses of my rampant cock while I eased a finger into her cunt, wet from more than pool water judging by the lubrication. I turned more towards her and used my other hand to massage her massive breasts, watching as she moaned and writhed each time I squeezed a nipple, her cunt also clenching around my finger in response. She leaned towards me and whispered in my ear:

"I want to fuck you senseless, sweetie, and I want you to cum inside me, which is not allowed in the pool. Ya wanna go somewhere more private?"

"Sounds like an offer I can't resist," I replied with a grin.

I turned back to Ange, who was by now deeply engrossed with Roy, and told her I would see her at home sometime. Then Scarlett and I left the pool, Scarlett guiding me upstairs to one of the private rooms that at present was vacant. I recognized it as one of those in which Ange and I had set up cameras just yesterday and thought it was possible that this was the one in which we'd installed the experimental automatic motion sensor camera system. I hoped it was turned off. If it was on, it would automatically record us tonight and Scarlett would be none the wiser because Dana had not yet had an opportunity to brief staff about it. Oh well, I thought, if I'm caught on video that's fine. Maybe it's time for me to experience the other side of the viewfinder.

Scarlett and I were both naked so there were no clothes to remove. Instead we simply held each other close, standing face to face, and kissed passionately for several minutes.

"I've so wanted to get you alone," said Scarlett, "Ange doesn't know what a lucky girl she is to have a stud like you."

"Hmmm, I haven't actually thought about me like that," I replied, feeling slightly embarrassed, "I'm just really pleased that a sexy woman such as you would think me at all interesting. As I watched you on the Sybian I wondered if you'd ever be interested in a more personal session but discounted that as you could have your pick of men, so why would you choose me?"

"Because I think you're just awesome," she replied, giving me more sexy kisses and cupping my balls in her hand, "And these huge balls contain lots of the sperm I want in me tonight, lover."

I felt between her thighs and noticed her juices running down her legs. I scooped up a finger full and tasted it. Delicious. She obviously meant what she said; it wasn't just a line. She was positively oozing sexiness and gently began moving me towards the bed.

"I want your huge baby maker inside me now," she murmured, "And I want you to fuck me hard and fill me with your sperm. I want you to make a baby inside me tonight."

I stopped in mid kiss.

"You what?" I asked incredulously.

"You heard. I'm at my height of fertility and I want to get pregnant. I know Roy fucked me and came in me earlier tonight but I also happen to know that he's infertile. So I want a baby and I want you to make a baby in me now."

"Ok," I replied tentatively, "If you're sure."

"I'm sure. Never been surer of anything in my life. Now stop talking and fuck me."

Scarlett pulled me over onto the bed and lay on her back with her knees wide apart, her heels tucked up against the cheeks of her ass. She looked up at me and whispered "Please fuck me, make a baby in me, impregnate me. But first I want you to punish me. I've been a naughty girl, wanting you to do this, so my pussy needs spanking. Please, darling, spank my pussy, spank my clit hard, then fuck me and squirt your baby-making sperm into my hungry cunt."

Omigod, this sexy, wonderful woman not only wanted me to fuck her, not only wanted me to impregnate her, but she wanted me to punish her pussy and clit first. And all probably on camera! Should I tell her? Should we just do it and I'd erase it tomorrow? My horniness and willingness to both punish her gorgeous pussy and be the father of her child won out. I would deal with the camera tomorrow.

I sat alongside her and gently smacked her pussy with my fingers.

"Ooohh, yesss, but harder. Make it hurt. Hurt me please. Honey, punish me good."

So I did. I slapped my hand down on her pussy, establishing a slow rhythm of about one slap every two seconds. Each time she would grunt, then say one word: "Harder". Each time I increased the power of my stroke but it never seemed to be hard enough for her. It was hurting my hand; it must be hurting her pussy and clit a lot more. I changed the angle slightly, more on the front, directly onto her clit. The first stroke she writhed in pain and moaned, saying "Yessss" through clenched teeth. I repeated the stroke; same response. So I continued this until I had struck her clit twenty times. That must be enough.

"Do you still want me to continue?"

"Ooohhh, yesss, darling. Please continue. A few more then you can fuck me."

I did a few more, counting to myself. After a further ten and without any warning she rolled onto her side and curled up, trembling all over and let out a loud wailing cry. She stayed like this for several minutes during which time the trembling died away and she relaxed, breathing easily. She then turned over and resumed her original position. She opened her eyes and gazed at me for a few seconds before thanking me.

"Thank you, darling, that was wonderful. I came really hard. Now I'm ready to be impregnated, please honey, do it for me."

I moved between her legs, positioning myself with the head of my erect cock lined up with her gaping fertile hole, my weight taken on my arms as I gazed down at her luscious body. I bent my head forward and kissed her deeply, at the same time gently thrusting my cock into her. I watched as she closed her eyes and moved her head backwards slightly, but not enough to break our kiss. I felt my cock gradually entering her, deeper, deeper, until I was as deep as I could go. Our pubic bones ground together and I moved my hips gently to massage her clit with the root of my cock. She let her breath out with a sigh, then opened her eyes and broke our deep kiss.

"Mmmmm, honey, that felt wonderful. Now fuck me, darling, shoot those tadpoles into me to fertilize my egg."

I needed no further encouragement. I withdrew almost all the way then thrust inwards again, fast and hard this time. She let out a grunt as our pubic bones ground together again. Out, then in, out, in, each time the effort I exerted caused her to grunt with the force of my thrusts. She began moving her body, meeting me thrust for thrust, pressing herself upwards so that our bodies came together hard, my cock deeply embedded inside her.

Sex cannot continue at that pace for very long. Inevitably the lovers tire and slow or one or both reach their climaxes. This time it was the latter situation. My exertions were causing me to gasp for breath while simultaneously I felt myself building towards the orgasm of a lifetime. Scarlett's body was responding similarly and as I approached my release, so did she, rolling her head from side to side and moaning barely comprehensible words which sounded like "Oooohhhh, yesss, yesss, fuck me, fuck me, oh fuck, that's soooo good, sooo nice, mmmm, fuck me darling, fuck me, cum in me, oh, oh, yes, oh, oh, oh, I'M CUMMMMMINGGGGG!!"

As Scarlett came I felt her hungry cunt clenching and releasing my cock, pushing me over the edge and causing me to tense up and thrust into her as far as possible. I came hard, squirting my cum into the depths of her cunt as close as possible to her waiting egg. She began trembling all over, writhing on the bed as she shook like a leaf in a gale. I reached for her nipples and squeezed them tightly to prolong her orgasm. She let out a shriek and her writhing and shuddering increased for a few seconds before she relaxed beneath me, no shaking or writhing. She'd passed out.

My cock was still pulsating, trying to force more cum into her, as she regained consciousness a few seconds later. She didn't start shaking again but lay there, relaxed, and as I watched a huge smile came over her face and she reached up to draw me down to her and kissed me deeply. Once we broke our kiss, she smiled at me again.

"Thank you, sweetheart," she murmured, "That was the best orgasm ever. Did I pass out or something? It seemed that I was feeling amazing things then nothing, and then I seemed to wake up with a wonderful glowy tingly feeling all over."

"Yes, honey, you passed out for a few seconds. You were amazing! Your orgasm seemed to be so intense and you milked my cock so well with your muscles. I'm sure I must have pumped a gallon of cum into you. If that doesn't fertilize your egg then nothing will."

"Mmmm, thank you, honey."

We lay together for a long time, possibly even went to sleep for a while, just holding each other. My flaccid cock remained embedded in her acting as a plug to prevent my cum from leaking out. After a long time she moved and pushed me off.

"I feel squashed," she said as I felt my cock flop out of her, "And I need to pee."

She wriggled out from under me and headed to the bathroom, then returned a short time later and we kissed and cuddled some more.

"You'd better go back to Ange. I guess she'll be concerned where you are."

"No, she'll know I'm with you and she'll accept that fine. We're not in any sort of monogamous relationship. Anyway, she's probably having fun with Roy."

"Hmmm, Ok. Then why don't you send her a text and tell her that you're spending the night with me, then we can go to my place and spend the night there. Who knows, we may even be able to resurrect him and have some more fun."

I did as she suggested, leaving the room as it was, Scarlett saying that she'd tidy it again tomorrow, dressed in the bare minimum of clothing and she drove me to her apartment, a few minutes away. We stripped each other and piled into her king size bed. We cuddled, caressed and kissed but we were completely satiated so sex was off the agenda for the time being and we both slept.

By the following morning we had recovered our libidos sufficiently for a quick sexy romp before showering, eating breakfast and heading back to 'Dana's'. I was keen to view the footage of last night's escapade with Scarlett and was wondering how she'd react when she found we'd been recorded without her knowledge. Would I tell her? Should I tell her? If I didn't tell her, then what would be the repercussions when she found out later that the room was set up for recording - and had been when we were there? I decided to come clean and tell her, suggesting that she might like to review the video with me.

"You did WHAT?" was her initial response when I told her that our lovemaking had been recorded as we entered 'Dana's'.

"I had set up an automatic video recording system in the room you took me to last night and as it was set to operate automatically on a motion sensor, as we had a fair amount of motion, I'm guessing we're on record."

"Well you could've damn well told me," she fumed, "Then I'd have put on a real performance. How would it be if the scene got out and I was seen to have put on a less than superb performance?"

She grinned up at me and I knew I was off the hook. I put my arm around her and together we hurried upstairs to the cupboard where the recording equipment was installed. I turned on the computer and set it to replay what had been recorded, spacing towards the end of the recording. Imagine our surprise when instead of Scarlett and me in living colour on the screen, there was a hot shot of Ange giving head to Roy. We put it into fast forward mode and watched our normal partners get it on together, fucking each other's brains out as though there was no tomorrow. He ended up doing her doggie style, which she had told me was one of her least favorite positions although she certainly seemed to enjoy it with Roy, and as we watched, slowing it down to normal speed, they both came hard with Ange letting out her trademark shriek as she peaked. They then lay on the bed for a few minutes before the recording stopped due to lack of motion, and then restarted in time to see them leave the room, arms around each other.

It was only then that I became aware that Scarlett had my cock out of my pants and was holding it in her hand, gently stroking it, spreading precum over the head.

"Wow," I said, "I didn't expect that. Two for the price of one."

"Yeah, that was hot," Scarlett replied, "Wanna have another session, loverboy?"

"Why waste a hard cock and a sexy partner?" I grinned. We turned the equipment off and headed into the room, even more mussed up than when we had left it last night, stripped each other then I positioned her for doggie position. I quickly eased my hard cock into Scarlett's slippery love hole and we pumped away for only a few minutes before she started panting, pressing her ass against me, wanting more. I reached around and grabbed her tits, squeezing her nipples between fingers and thumbs as I stretched them downwards. Scarlett went into overdrive, pummelling my crotch with her shapely ass before arching her back upwards and cumming with a short, shrill scream. This pushed me over the edge and I again filled her tunnel with my potent sperm. If she wasn't already pregnant, here was another dose of the same medicine.

After recovering for a short time, we showered together, dried each other then stripped the bed, remaking it with fresh linen, tidied the room and returned to the equipment cupboard.

"What do we do with the recordings?" I asked Scarlett.

"Well, I want to see ours sometime soon. Why not simply transfer them to a memory stick then delete the originals?"

I found a stick in a drawer and copied the recordings, then erased them from the system before resetting the system for automatic recording. We dressed again and with the stick in my pocket, went downstairs. The first people we saw were Ange and Roy having a cup of coffee. We poured ourselves coffee and joined them.

"Geez, you two look all fucked out," Ange commented, after we'd exchanged kisses and gropes with our normal partners.

"Yeah, probably, much like you two," I replied. "You guys had fun last night too I guess."

"Oh yes, most enjoyable," replied Ange.

"You got a real hot chick here," commented Roy, "Lucky man, and thanks for letting me share."

"Well, thanks for letting me share Scarlett," I replied. "We certainly had fun together."

Scarlett sat beside Roy. "You know how I've wanted a baby for a while now, and you know how your sperm count came back as zero, well I think I've solved the problem. If all goes well, you're probably looking at a pregnant lady, well, less than 24 hours pregnant so it's early days yet."

Roy looked from her to me and back to her, speechless.

"Yes, Roy, yesterday was my most fertile time and we used no protection, so hopefully I'm pregnant."

"Congratulations," said Ange, recovering quickly.

"Well, it's early days yet, so let's keep our fingers crossed," said Scarlett.

"Yes, congratulations," said Roy, giving Scarlett a hug. "I'm very pleased for you; it's just a shock that it's happened so quickly." He looked at me appraisingly. "You sure seem to have picked a great father for your baby. Big, strong and obviously healthy. Well done."

We sat and sipped our coffee in silence for a short time, each lost in thought. Finally Ange broke the silence.

"So, honey," she began hesitantly looking at me, "You're not mad at me for having sex with Roy?"

"Darling, of course not," I replied, putting my arm around her, I don't own you and hey, I spent the night with Scarlett, even hopefully impregnating her. So who am I to judge you?"

Ange snuggled against me. "Thank you, sweetheart. Roy told me you wouldn't be mad at me, but I had to hear it from you. I love you and I know you love me and I'm so pleased we're willing to share each other with others. It makes life so exciting."

While we were talking I noticed Scarlett and Roy kissing and hugging each other, bonding together again as Ange and I were. I decided it was time to take the bull by the horns.

"I've got a confession to make," I began, immediately attracting their attention, "Last night Scarlett and I went to an upstairs room and made wonderful love for a while. Then I know you two," I indicated Ange and Roy, "Went to the same room and also made love together. How do I know? Because yesterday I had set up that room with cameras and recorders to operate automatically, meaning to tell people about them today. However, Scarlett and I used the room last night and when we went to check on the recorder this morning we noticed you guys used it also after us. So we've all been recorded."

Ange and Roy looked at each other, then burst out laughing.

"And you think that's a problem because . . .?" asked Roy. "Hey, I'm a stripper. I make my living by having people watch my naked body. Who cares if it's recorded. However, I'd love to see it so I hope you haven't deleted it."

"Yeah, I'd like to see me getting fucked too," added Ange.

"No, I haven't deleted it completely. It's off the main computer but I copied it first." I held up the memory stick. "Guess we should make a date and all watch it together."

We all agreed that was an excellent idea. We also agreed that I should notify everyone about it so that people had a choice of whether they wanted to be recorded or not. I went through to the office, drafted a notice and stapled it to the notice board as well as sending a copy to all staff.

Sunday was a quiet day usually and today was no exception. We had plenty of time to talk, swim in the pool, and generally hang out together and relax. After dinner we decided that our house had the largest screen so we all migrated there, placed several large foam pads on the lounge floor, put the drive into the video and hit play.

Immediately the screen was filled with Scarlett and me the previous evening. The four of us lay cuddling on the foam pads while larger than life images of Scarlett and me making love filled the screen. By the end of our session everyone was hot, precum was flowing, pussies dripping.