Strippers and Prostitutes Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do we have an intermission for some relief or just carry on?" asked Scarlett, flushed from reliving her impregnation fuck.

"Let's keep the pressure on," suggested Roy, "Watch Ange and me then we can put it on replay while we do whatever we want with whomever we want. After all, the more the fire's stoked, the bigger the explosion at the end."

We all agreed to this and so played Roy and Ange's sexual activities while we all watched, fondling, kissing and caressing each other while doing so. Once that was completed, we put the video on again from the start and Ange and I began increasing our stimulation of each other while spreading our attention between the screen, each other and Scarlett and Roy. After a few minutes, Scarlett broke free from Roy's embrace and reached over to pluck Ange away from me.

"Come here, lover, suck my pussy," she said hoarsely to Ange.

The two women rolled together into a 69 position and began licking, sucking and eating out each other's pussy like there was no tomorrow. Roy and I looked on at first, neither of us being into gay sex, and then we started caressing, squeezing and twisting the women's nipples. From time to time they would roll over, alternating between being on top or underneath, occasionally coming up for air and to rest sore jaw muscles.

After maybe ten minutes of this Ange began moaning and panting as she approached her orgasm, losing concentration and closing her eyes, soaking up the sensuous feelings Scarlett was causing as she sucked and nibbled on her extended clit. Then she was there, screaming as she came hard, writhing as her body seemed to try to escape from the stimulation caused by Scarlett's mouth and my fingers on her nipples. Scarlett and I were unrelenting and pushed Ange to several orgasms, one after the other, until she was exhausted and begging us to stop.

Ange lay on her side, knees drawn up to her chest, gasping for air as we all watched her, envying her powerful release. After several minutes she rolled over and sat up, eying Scarlett and telling her that it was her turn now. She pushed Scarlett onto her back, got between her legs and started eating her out once again. Roy and I took care of her top half and within a few minutes Scarlett was panting and writhing, her body fighting to hold off the enormous orgasm that was building so it could build even more. Then the inevitable happened; with a high scream Scarlett came, her body shuddering with sensations as Ange retained control of her lower half and kept stimulating her clit, lips and tunnel entrance while Roy and I maintained the stimulation of her breasts and nipples. Scarlett went into orbit, it seemed, shaking, screaming, thrashing about with her arms but unable to do so with her legs due to Ange holding them firmly pinned in place, wide apart.

Her orgasm faded, then strengthened several times as she came time and again until she was begging for it to stop. Only then did Ange relent and allow her to relax as the sensations decreased and her bodily movements stilled.

Roy and I looked at each other, amazed by what we'd just witnessed. Without speaking we agreed that he would have Ange, leaving me with Scarlett. He reached for Ange and she glanced at me over her shoulder, catching my nod, she gave herself to Roy, sucking his rigid cock down her throat as she squeezed and massaged his balls.

Foreplay was unnecessary; everyone was well lubricated and ready. My cock was rock hard and I positioned Scarlett on her knees and elbows, ass in the air, then without any preliminaries pushed my cock into her cunt fully, my cock head pressing the end of her cunt and my balls pressing against her clit. I remained in that position for a few moments then began pumping her hard, pulling almost completely out then ramming my cock back into her, time after time. After a few minutes of this she began moaning and I reached around her and played with her breasts and nipples, squeezing them, caressing her breasts, pinching her nipples while she reached back and cupped my balls, squeezing them rhythmically, causing sharp pain to radiate in waves through my body. I wanted her to stop, and equally wanted her to continue.

I sensed that Scarlett was approaching her point of no return. Ange had already cum and Roy was intent on giving her a second cumming before he fired his blanks into her. Watching them was very erotic, as I was sure watching us would have been for them. As Scarlett neared her orgasm she was gripping my balls harder, painfully hard, so I squeezed and pinched her nipples hard as well, eliciting squeals of pain and delight from Scarlett. She seemed to like pain, both the giving and receiving. She began bucking her hips against me, holding my balls firmly in her hand. I noticed the pain dulled as I felt my own orgasm approaching so squeezed her breasts and nipples as hard as I could, thrust fully inside her and spurted my cum juice into her once again.

The feeling of my squirting inside her must have been all she needed to cum because she began humping back against me, screaming "Harder, squeeze harder, hurt me, twist my nipples, yes, like that, oooohhhh yes, hard, yes, YES, YESSSSS, I'M CUMMMMIIINNNGGGGG!"

I had to let go of her nipples and hold her hips to stop her bucking me off completely as she came hard. I could feel her body shuddering, trembling involuntarily as the sensations caused overload of her sensory system, pushing her body out of control as it was engulfed by sensations. After a few moments she relaxed and thankfully also released my aching balls. She then collapsed sideways and we lay spooned together as we watched Ange and Roy enjoy the end of their orgasms.

"Whew, what a lover you are," said Scarlett eventually. "Our baby's going to be one sexy critter, I reckon."

"Sure is, if he's like us."

She looked at me over her shoulder. "Yes, she will be, eh," she grinned at me.

We all shared a shower together, washing each other and then helping each other dry ourselves, before fixing lunch and spending a pleasant afternoon in each other's company.

**********************************

The following week Ange and I sorted through the video recordings we'd made at 'Dana's' the previous Saturday night, by Thursday ending up with a 90 minute video summarizing the highlights of the whole performance. We ran off enough copies for one each for the 'Dana's' staff, made a taster for free access on the internet through both 'Dana's' and Videoerotica websites and set up the sales site for downloadable copies of the full video.

As with most new things which are sold on the internet, sales were firstly slow but soon social networking operated to inform all those interested of the new products available. Ten days after the taster went live we recorded the one millionth viewing and shortly afterwards we reached sales of 10,000 downloads. Ange and I were ecstatic. The income was a huge boost to 'Dana's', enabling them to draw up plans for expanding their premises, paying their performers a living wage and increasing their already substantial contributions to community projects.

As well as this, the number of bookings for the room set up with camera equipment was increasing, again largely due to social media promoting the opportunity to watch yourself in a hot sex scene, an opportunity that until now had been expensive, invasive of privacy and extremely rare. The room was booked several months in advance and a booking in the room was seen as a valuable gift for sexually liberated couples. As well as standard heterosexual couples, there were gay couples of both genders, threesomes, foursomes and moresomes all booked in. The beauty of this was that the cost of hiring the room also covered the cost of the raw video so there was nothing more to pay. There was, of course, the option of having the raw video condensed to an elegant and often artistic shorter video showing the people involved in loving and enjoyable sexual activities.

During this time the Dungeon at 'Dana's' had also been equipped with remotely operated cameras so that these could be used to record BDSM sessions without the need for videographers to be present. Videography in this location was more difficult than in a small room as the subjects were able to cover a far larger area and therefore it was necessary to be able to control the cameras and to control which cameras were recording at any given time. There was only one way to test the system thoroughly - to use it.

Scarlett and Roy were very willing to be the guinea pigs for this operation. Scarlett was very aware that within a few weeks she was going to have to curtail her operations with 'Dana's' due to being several weeks pregnant already, so she saw this as the perfect and final chance to have a BDSM video made of her before she went onto light duties. She and Roy decided that they would have their session one Sunday and spent the few days beforehand choreographing what would be taking place, working out how far each was willing to go into both inflicting and receiving loving pain from the other, and finally ensuring that cameras were correctly placed to cover all aspects that were planned. Ange and I were, of course, to be the videographers.

Finally the day arrived. We had a light breakfast together, the four of us, then headed down into the Dungeon. Ange and I entered the Dungeon first and started the cameras rolling, focussing on the entry so we could start with Scarlett and Roy as they entered hand in hand. They stopped in center view of the cameras and kissed gently.

"Now you're sure you're OK with this?" asked Roy for the final time.

"Oh yes, darling, I'm so looking forward to this. Please punish me, torture me, hurt me. I know I've been a bad girl and deserve everything you're going to do to me. I want to feel pain; want my skin broken under your whip; want my pussy ravaged by your cane and most of all I want to be fucked senseless by your huge hard cock. Do it to me, darling."

Roy kissed Scarlett again, softly, lovingly, then led her to the whipping stand while we followed her with our cameras, Ange taking up the shot as Scarlett moved out of my view. I went to another camera to obtain close up images from another perspective of the whipping that was about to take place.

"Now, one last thing, for a safe word today you can use yellow and red. Yellow is if you want me to stop or there's something wrong which you want me to check but not remove what we're doing, while red means to stop and take everything off. OK?"

"Yes, sir," replied Scarlett, getting into role.

Roy tied Scarlett's wrists and ankles in place, ensuring she was held securely. He then raised her hands until her body was taut, then spread her leg ties further until her legs were wide apart and she was stretched almost to her limit. Ange focussed on her face, catching her radiant smile tinged with a slight apprehension. She was ready to enjoy her whipping.

Roy chose a multi-tailed flogger to start the process, walking around her flicking the thongs at her exposed skin seemingly randomly so she never knew where the next sting would come from. After ten minutes of this he began focussing more on her breasts, stomach, inner thighs, pussy and ass, leaving her back for later. By now Scarlett was making soft mewling sounds and moving her body gently to dissipate the sensations, which she would probably not describe as pain. It was very obvious that she was highly aroused by the gentle whipping as her juices were dripping from her engorged pussy lips onto the floor. I checked with Ange and saw that she had seen this and was returning occasionally for a close up shot.

After a full twenty minutes Scarlett had her eyes closed and was in heaven, it seemed, giving the impression that if this treatment continued for much longer she would reach an orgasm. Roy replaced the flogger and picked up a single tailed whip, which he showed to Scarlett and had her kiss. I moved to the camera behind Scarlett, leaving Ange to cover her front. Roy then stepped behind her so she couldn't see what was happening and then struck her back with it - hard. The sudden change from the relatively gentle caresses of the flogger to the sting of the whip tail on her back caused her to let out a yelp and to flinch as much as her bonds allowed. A single red line quickly developed below her shoulder blades. Roy waited about twenty seconds then applied a second stroke alongside the first. Twenty seconds later a third, and so on at approximately twenty second intervals until her back was criss-crossed with red lines, the application and development of each of which was recorded on my camera.

He then moved in front of her and Ange used her camera to record Roy's whipping of her breasts. Again he spaced the strokes at about twenty second intervals, again they were relatively hard and soon Scarlett's breasts, of which she was so proud and which she enjoyed displaying at the club, were also criss-crossed with thin red lines, some of which crossed her nipples. She remained silent during the process, pushing her chest out before each stroke as though welcoming it, and only when the whip struck a nipple would she flinch and grimace for a few seconds afterwards. She was obviously in pain, especially from her nipples, but equally obviously she was enjoying her pain.

Once Roy considered that she had received enough breast punishment, he replaced the whip, lowered the wrist bindings, releasing Scarlett from those then from the ankle bindings. Scarlett moved her body, relieving aching joints and muscles, then gave Roy a hug and kiss and asked "What now, my lovely torturer?"

Roy felt her pussy, slipping several fingers into her sopping cunt, then replied, "I think we need to plug the flow here a bit. Normally I would use a huge dildo on you now but as you're pregnant I don't want to do anything to maybe jeopardize your pregnancy. So we'll just have to do a few other things instead."

He led her over to the bondage bench and had her lie down with her crotch at the end of the table. Meanwhile we'd been changing cameras one at a time so that either Ange or I was always keeping them in frame. Once she was in position we then used a camera each that would focus on Scarlett from different directions while Roy tied her hands above her head then bound her bent knees to the supports on either side so she was securely tied with her legs wide apart, fully exposing her sopping pussy.

"I think we should plug this leak a little," he said, taking a firm spongy rubber ball, about four inches in diameter and gently easing it into her cunt, taking about five minutes to do this. Once it was in place, her opening closed around it so it was entirely inside her, large enough to stretch her cunt but not reaching far enough inside her to cause any possible damage to her baby. It also caused her lips to spread apart, exposing her engorged clit beautifully. Ange and I both focussed our cameras on this.

Roy then selected a short, thin cane and brought it over to the table. He used the cane to give quick strokes to Scarlett's nipples, alternating between them after every ten or so strokes. Her nipples were already swollen, mainly from the whipping they'd received, so quickly swelled still further and reddened nicely under the new attention. Every now and then a stroke would hurt more than the rest and Scarlett would grimace and bite her lip to keep from crying out.

Once her nipples looked like stop lights, Roy stopped and wheeled a small cabinet over to beside the bench and picked out some clover clamps which he fitted to her nipples, then attached a cord from each clamp and routed them through pulleys above Scarlett's body. Ange and I had our cameras focussed on Scarlett's nipples and also on her face to record her anguish as the clover clamps tightened due to the weights Roy was about to attach. Roy selected two weights, each around four ounces and clipped them onto the cords from the clamps. Beautiful grimaces crossed Scarlett's face as he dropped the weights after attaching them, causing the clamps to tighten.

"Hmmm, seems you like that," commented Roy as he selected two more weights of the same size.

He clipped them on, then repeated this several times more until there were 20 ounces suspended from each cord, with a consequent tightening of the clamps around her engorged, deep red nipples which were now severely stretched. Her face showed obvious distress and discomfort. Roy jiggled the weights, lifting them then dropping them to create more pain.

"Right, my darling, are you ready for some needles now?" he asked her.

"No, I hate needles. Please no needles."

"Hmmm, well, I guess there's only one way to get you used to them."

Roy opened a second drawer in the mobile cabinet and pulled out some sterile hypodermic needles. We waited, holding a general shot of her body while we wondered where he was going to stick the needle. We hadn't long to wait. He sprayed some antiseptic spray onto her nipples then pressed the needle against the side of her left nipple, engorged by the clamp, which was still on, and red from the clamp and the cane strokes. We zoomed in to see the nipple indent beneath the point of the needle, then the needle penetrate the skin and move quickly through the flesh, peak the skin on the other side of the nipple, then pop through. Scarlett bit her lip again to prevent herself from crying out but rolled her head in obvious pain.

Roy repeated this process three more times, once more sideways through her right nipple, then twice lengthwise, once through each nipple. Roy stood back to view his handiwork. He then took two more needles, each about two inches long, and inserted these vertically downwards from the tip of each nipple into her breasts towards the bench. Scarlett writhed and screamed as each needle was inserted but did not use either any safe word so was apparently still willing to allow Roy to proceed.

We wondered what would come next, as I'm sure Scarlett did as well. Roy looked at her and quietly asked if she was Ok.

"Yes, sir," she replied meekly and flashed him a smile, "I'm really enjoying being hurt and punished by you."

Roy picked up the small cane once again and positioned himself at the end of the bench. We moved our cameras so they focussed on Scarlett's pussy area and immediately Roy began tapping her pussy lips with the cane, keeping up a rapid staccato rhythm which caused the pain to increase gradually as the strokes continued. It took only a few minutes before Scarlett was again writhing in pain, rolling her head, biting her lip and making tense mewling sounds. After nearly five minutes of this Roy started alternating between striking her pussy lips and her clit. The first stroke to her clit caused her to jump, mainly from surprise probably, but then her writhing and mewling increased as the number of strokes to her clit multiplied the pain until Roy was focussing entirely in striking her clit, increasing the strength of the strokes with the short cane as much as possible.

During this time we were videoing continuously and watched in awe as Scarlett's lips distended and swelled, opening slightly so we could see the slippery ball inside her. Once Roy began on her clit we saw it quickly engorge and redden as it filled with blood. The pain Scarlett was feeling from this very sensitive organ must have been immense and we weren't at all surprised to hear her call "Yellow" after about five minutes of this torture.

Roy stopped immediately and watched his beloved as she lay there, slowly losing the painful expression and reducing her writhing.

"Are you Ok?" he asked, obviously concerned in case he'd gone too far.

"Yes, dear, I just needed a break; it was too intense. You may continue now please sir."

Roy recommenced applying strokes of the cane to her clit and continued for another few minutes, then stopped. Her clit had now lengthened and Roy took a clover clamp and fitted it over the organ. As the spring pressure came on, Scarlett screamed and bucked her hips in agony for a few seconds, then began moaning and rolling her head from side to side. Roy once again attached a cord to the clamp, passed it over a pulley and added two four ounce weights, which caused Scarlett to scream again but quickly stopped her from bucking her hips any more.