Strippers and Prostitutes Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This time I have found no fault with you, so next time I will observe you for longer and expect a higher standard. This does not mean that you should be rewarded, because you should not expect a reward for simply meeting standards. However, because this is the first day under my jurisdiction, I am feeling generous so instead of sleeping tonight in your little cubicles you may all share the reward suite with its giant bed." She looked for any sign of reaction from the two women and one man on their knees before her, in perfect posture. There was none. "What you do in there is entirely up to you for tonight, but I will expect you to be present and ready for further training tomorrow morning at the normal time. Right now you are to stay and watch what could have happened had you not been as diligent as you were today."

Scarlett turned to the other slaves, noting their slumped shoulders as they awaited their punishment.

"You're making things worse for yourselves by slumping. I was going to give you each four stokes of the cane, but I will now make that five."

Immediately they all straightened their backs and thrust out their chests. Scarlett indicated one slave, who stood up and then bent over the caning horse. Scarlett selected a thin swishy cane from the rack and gave her five hard strokes on her ass, rubbed her fingers over the thin red lines, then indicated for her to return to her place after the slave had thanked her. This procedure was followed until all 16 slave trainees had received their five strokes.

"I consider this punishment to have been extremely lenient but I hope it will still have given you some indication of what I expect and how I want you to behave in future. Does anyone have any questions?"

Nobody did, so Scarlett dismissed them so they could prepare their supper then retire to their cubicles or, in the case of the diligent three, to the reward suite.

Mark, Adele and Trish couldn't believe their luck. They were all dedicated to becoming slaves, and strove to be the best they could be at all times. In the past they had escaped some, but not all, of Ivan's wrath but they had never been rewarded. The only time they knew of the reward suite being used was when Ivan wanted to rape a few slave trainees, but that hadn't happened for several months. However, tonight they could spend together. Adele had always had an eye on Mark, looking for an opportunity to have him alone, although sex between slave trainees was rarely permitted. What Adele did not know was that Trish secretly wanted to make love with her.

They were not rostered on meal clean-up duties tonight so made straight for the suite while rostered trainees headed for the kitchen and others to their cubicles. As soon as the door was closed, Adele made a beeline for Mark.

"Honey, I've wanted you to myself for so long," she said, offering her body to him to touch and caress.

Trish felt pangs of jealousy that the partner she had dreamed of sleeping with should have chosen to latch onto Mark. Quickly she approached Adele, reached down and cupped her mound.

"Hey, darlin', do you wanna make out with a girl?"

Adele was perplexed. Never in her wildest imagination had she dreamed that she'd be hit on by a lesbian. Part of her was intrigued, part repulsed. The intrigued part won.

"Well, Ok, but I've never been with a girl before. You'll have to teach me."

"Sure, honey, let's jes' hope you're a fast learner 'cos I sure am horny for you."

Adele turned back to Mark and mouthed "Later, darling" to him, then focussed her attention on Trish, who by now was gently stroking her pussy with one hand and her right breast with the other. Adele reached for Trish's breasts and cupped them both, using her fingers and thumbs to squeeze and pull on her nipples. She figured that if she did to Trish what she enjoyed doing to herself she'd be pretty right.

Trish led her over to the bed and together they collapsed onto it while Mark drew a chair closer to the action and sat in it, gently stroking his semi-hard cock and smooth patch beneath, where his scrotum had been removed. He'd never watched lesbians make love before and he hoped this wouldn't be the last time. Trish took the lead and kissed Adele on the lips, pushing her tongue between Adele's teeth and sucking Adele's tongue into her mouth. Mark saw that both girls were showing signs of arousal, their pussies glinting with their dewy juices and their nipples puckering and hardening.

Adele liked what Trish was doing, feeling erotic sensations pouring through her body from her clit, which Trish had obviously found and to which she turned her attention, and from her nipples. She broke the kiss and bent her head downward to suck and nibble on Trish's nipples while using her fingers to spread her lube over her clit and insinuate her fingers into Trish's cunt. Trish pushed her pussy into Adele's hand seeking greater stimulation, at the same time penetrating Adele's cunt with two of her fingers, rubbing her clit with her thumb. This caused Adele to whimper in her arousal and her need for even greater arousal.

It had been several weeks since either girl had cum. Ivan had been very strict on his charges and completely forbade any sexual activity. Even masturbation was forbidden. This, of course, was normal practise in slave training but it meant that when an opportunity presented itself arousal was quick and orgasm followed very rapidly. It took only a very few minutes before Adele came hard under Trish's expert manipulation and, once she had recovered, Adele returned the favour for Trish. In ten minutes from when they entered the room both girls lay on the bed panting as they recovered from their orgasms.

Adele was the first to recover and looked at Mark, slowly stroking his rigid cock.

"You want somewhere to put that?" she asked him.

"Yeah, absolutely. You got any suggestions?"

"Come here, cowboy; fuck me well."

He did and he did, taking over from where Trish had left off, massaging her breasts and nipples as he eased his large cock into her slippery love hole. Adele groaned as he hit bottom at the same time as he pressed against her sensitive clit.

"Oh yessss," she hissed, "Like that, darling, like that. Do me good, baby."

Mark started moving gently in and out, fucking Adele in a gentle and regular rhythm that soon had her squirming, then wrapping her legs around his hips as she sought to pull him even further inside her. Despite having cum only a few minutes earlier, it only took a few seconds longer before she came again, writhing beneath him as though trying to buck him off even though her legs were very firmly wrapped around him. A few more strokes and he thrust deeply and squirted his pent up cum deeply inside Adele's cunt. The feeling of his hot sperm being injected into her cunt sent Adele into further paroxysm of orgasm as she rolled her head from side to side and let out a series of short screams before relaxing beneath him and holding him tight.

Trish had been watching the lovers make love on the bed beside her with a look of distaste. She liked women far more than men who filled her cunt full of sticky goo. She had no fear of pregnancy because all female slave trainees were sterilized by focussed crossbeam radiation cutting of their fallopian tubes. Male trainees who had passed their tests could choose to be vasectomized if they wished but it was not obligatory and some mistresses wanted children from their slave so fertile male slaves were in demand at times, unlike female slaves who had never been used for child bearing. However, thought Trish, women were clean and produced no potentially harmful body fluids. However, she did enjoy watching her recent lover cum under Mark and awaited her turn with Adele again once they had finished.

After a short time Mark withdrew his cum covered cock, now only semi-hard, and went off to find a towel to clean up the mess. He wiped Adele with the towel and kissed her deeply on the lips before Trish pushed him aside and continued the kiss. Trish then straddled Adele and moved upwards until she was sitting over her face.

"Push your tongue in my cunt, bitch," she growled, "You've had your fun so now I can have mine."

Adele had little choice but to obey as it would have been difficult or impossible to extricate herself from this situation without help from Mark, who was once again sitting in the chair watching this new turn of events. So she pushed her tongue into Trish's cunt as far as it would go and began licking and sucking her lips, clit and anything else she could reach.

"Yeah, that's it, girl, you eat my pussy out real good then I might just let you cum again."

As Mark watched the lesbian lovers in awe, Trish started rocking her hips in a fucking motion on Adele's face, seeking more stimulation, head thrown back, eyes closed, obviously enjoying the intense arousal that Adele was giving her. After only a few minutes of this she began panting for breath then sat down hard on Adele, cutting off her air supply as she came hard.

After a few seconds Adele began thrashing about trying to breathe. She tried to push Trish off her face for a gasp of air but to no avail. She tried to sit up but still Trish sat on her mouth and nose firmly, suffocating her. Mark saw Adele's situation and wrapped his arms around Trish and lifted her off Adele's face, hearing Adele's gasp as she breathed in the fresh air she needed so desperately. The movement brought Trish out of her orgasm-induced comatose attitude and she came to with a rush, realizing that she'd nearly suffocated Adele and possibly would have had Mark not been present.

"I'm sorry, girl, sorry. I didn't mean to stop you breathing. I just get so carried away when I cum from being eaten out I just forget to let you breath. Y'Ok, girl?"

"Yes, I'm fine," panted Adele, "Thank you, Mark, for pulling Adele off me."

"That's Ok. I might just want to fuck you again and I'd prefer you alive when I did it."

They lay on the bed together, arms around each other, Adele in the middle, and dozed for a while. Adele awoke sometime later and found that Mark was cuddling Trish, trying to persuade her to let him fuck her. She wasn't having anything to do with it. Mark saw I was awake and enlisted my help.

"Hey, Adele, can you hold this bitch while I fuck her? She won't lie still for me and says she only makes love to women, but that's crazy. How can she know what she's missing?"

Adele was not into assisting Mark to rape Trish, even though she certainly agreed with Mark that she was missing a wonderful loving experience. However, after being almost suffocated and rescued by Mark, she felt she owed him something.

"Trish, why don't you just let Mark make sweet love to you? He's really loving and gentle."

"No, I've never been with a man and I ain't about to start now."

"Then Trish, come and make love with me." Adele rolled onto her back. "Lie on me and kiss me; let your nipples play with mine and your pussy mound press against mine."

Trish fell for it all and lay on top of Adele, who twisted her legs gently around Trish's to hold her in place then spread her legs widely, taking Trish's with them. She then wrapped her arms about Trish and intensified their kiss and signalled to Mark to fuck Trish. He wasted no time and knelt between their legs, then in one swift smooth movement he impaled Trish's pussy on his rigid member.

Trish tried to move but found she was held tightly, unable to move, just as Adele had been under her. Mark began fucking her in earnest, pressing his cock full length into her pussy then almost withdrawing completely, before repeating the cycle, again and again and again as she struggled to escape, her struggles becoming weaker as she succumbed to the sensations which Mark was causing in her cunt. After several minutes she gave up her struggle and appeared to accept her fate. Adele stroked her hair as Mark fucked her furiously, her initial reluctance fuelling his eroticism and driving him towards a massive orgasm. Something was changing with Trish also. Instead of simply lying there she was starting to respond, moving her ass to try to get more cock inside her and starting to make small mewling sounds and she nuzzled Adele's neck and pressed her nipples against Adele's.

Suddenly Mark changed his motions slightly and Adele felt his cock pushed into her cunt, then withdrawn, then obviously pushed into Trish's cunt, then withdrawn, then back into hers. He was giving each of the women alternate strokes, sharing his love with them both. After several minutes of this he was close to cumming so returned to fucking Trish only and after several strokes he thrust into her hard and let out a yell as he spurted his hot cum against Trish's cervix. The novel sensation deep inside Trish caused her to explode in orgasm and she thrashed about on top of Adele for a few seconds before relaxing, limp, passed out from the strength of her climax.

A short time later Trish was again conscious, Mark had withdrawn and Trish was lying on the bed alongside Adele.

"You bitch," fumed Trish at Adele, "Letting him fuck me like that."

"Is that the first time you've had a man?"

"Yes. But I did enjoy it and it sure won't be the last time."

The three lovers cuddled together, kissed each other good night and settled down to sleep with Mark in the middle. They slept soundly, waking earlier than normal which allowed the girls to each have another round with Mark before showering together then going to breakfast. The other trainees were all sporting five stripes across their asses and were all curious about how the night together went. They were most envious as the three told of their love making and the effect on the remainder was that they would in future be far more diligent in the hope that they too would be allowed to share the reward suite or, if not, at least to enjoy sexual relations between themselves.

***********************************

"Hi, Helen speaking."

"Ah, it's Ted here. Just phoning to make an appointment. When would you like me to visit?"

"Hi honey. Do you want to stay for a night or just make it a quickie or what? Hope it's for the night. I'd really like to introduce you to everyone and have some fun with you if you want."

"Weeellll, I was just going to come around for an hour or so, but if it's Ok, I'm not doing anything Sunday and I do have Monday off, so could come round Sunday night and leave Monday morning."

"Humph! If you've not got anything on Sunday you can come round Sunday morning and stay till Monday evening. You're not trying to short change me are you?"

"No, sweetheart, I'm not. Yes, I could come round as you suggest but wouldn't that be imposing on you people too much?"

"No, honey, there's heaps of people here; one more won't even be noticed. Then we can spend the day by the pool, the night making love in bed and Monday we can have some more fun. Sound like a plan?"

"Hmmm, the having fun part sounds good. What did you have in mind?"

"You'll just have to wait and see."

"Oh. I guess I've got a lot to learn about you. Do I need to bring anything special to wear?"

"Yeah, your suit. Your birthday suit. Everyone runs about naked here so you won't need much, just what you arrive in. Just bring yourself. You know the address -- it was on my form. See you Sunday, say 10am. Ok?"

"Sounds good to me. See you then, honey."

"Great. 'Bye."

"'Bye."

Helen hugged herself. He was coming on Sunday; only three days to wait. Ooohhh, the memory of his big long cock pounding away in her cunt made her juices flow. She'd better book him into the system so there'd be meals for him, she thought.

Dana was at the desk when Helen booked Ted in and asked about the booking.

"I guess he's my boyfriend," said Helen.

"So, when did you meet him? I didn't know you had a boyfriend."

Helen told Dana the story but only after Dana promised not to pass it on to anyone. She chuckled as she heard how Helen had used the situation for her benefit.

"You'll go far, girl. I'll certainly look forward to meeting this paragon of manhood. I guess he's able to reproduce too?"

"Absolutely. No half men for me thanks. I think I might try for a baby soon."

"That's a good idea if you want to. We'd love to have another baby to raise here. It's been a while..." Dana stopped, lost in thought as she remembered all the babies who had spent their first years of life nurtured by the loving family here. "So will he be in your room or do you want the guest suite?"

"Oh the guest suite please," responded Helen enthusiastically, surprised Dana had offered it.

"Ok, so book that too. Will you be introducing him to the Dungeon?"

"Yes, I've told him we can have some fun without specifying what that is. He'll probably be horrified when I ask him to whip and cane me. However, I'll sort him out, I'm sure."

Ted arrived punctually at 10am on Sunday and was greeted by Helen flying down the path wearing not very much at all; just a pool wrap which came undone as she ran exposing all her charms to the world. He had the presence of mind to open his arms and Helen ran straight into them, pressing her naked front against him as she reached her face upwards to kiss him sensually on the lips. His loving arms enveloped her as he kissed her back.

Once their greetings were complete, Ted pulled her wrap together for the sake of decency.

"Oh, don't worry about that. The neighbors won't mind; they're used to us being naked outside," she told him.

Together they walked up the path, arms around each other's waists, and entered the house where Helen introduced Ted to Dana and Faye.

"I feel a little overdressed," said Ted as he observed the three naked women, Helen having hung the pool wrap on the hook by the door.

"Well, I did tell you that nudity was the accepted norm here," chided Helen. "Come on, I'll show you our suite for the weekend and help you get your gear off."

"I'm sure she'll do that," observed Faye to Dana as the couple walked away. "Seems a nice enough sort of guy and she's obviously head over heels in love with him. Mind you, from what I saw of him and his bulge, what's there not to love? Be good to have a tame doctor around the place too."

Dana agreed and the two women returned to their tasks.

Once the door of the suite was closed Helen wasted no time in stripping Ted naked before admiring his huge erect cock.

"You've certainly got a beauty. And to think that monster went in me the other day and will again, many times I hope, in the next little while. Do you think he needs a bit of exercise to remove some of his size?"

"Well, you're certainly an opportunist. If you're willing, so am I."

Helen wasted no time at all. She launched herself at Ted, leaping upwards and wrapping her arms around his neck and legs around his waist. Instinctively he supported her under her ass, which positioned her wide open hole perfectly over his rampant cock. Helen wriggled a little, feeling the smooth head parting her lips, then let herself down gently to impale herself completely on his iron-hard cock. She closed her eyes to better feel him sliding gently into her, further and further, until his head pressed firmly against the end of her cunt. She sucked her abdomen up again, allowing the sweet painful pressure to increase as he slid in the last half inch until her clit was firmly pressed against his pubic bone, creating exquisite painful pleasure in her whole pussy area.

"Ooohhh, that feels so good," she murmured against his neck as she kissed and nibbled at his bare skin. "Fuck me, darling, please fuck me hard and cum in me."

Ted was so overawed and aroused by this whole process that he was having difficulty in not cumming immediately. He'd never had a girl who was so sexy, so willing and who felt so good on his cock. He took a few paces and pressed her back against a wall, allowing him to withdraw slightly, then move inwards once again. Carefully, so as not to hurt her, he fucked her in a standing position, a first for him. After only a few strokes Helen began moaning, then babbling incoherently.

1...45678...25