Strippers and Prostitutes Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I remained silent, waiting for what was next. Ted moved to a large machine.

"We now look at other aspects of you, starting with physical things. Can you come over here please."

I stood and walked to Ted who moved me until I was pressed against the machine. He made a few adjustments as he explained what it was.

"This is a full body scanner," he explained, "It checks your body for any physical abnormalities, such as genetic disorders, muscle, bone or connective tissue dysfunction and a host of other things. It even counts the potential egg cells in your ovaries," he chuckled, more from embarrassment than humor.

The machine hummed after he pressed a button and I felt slight warmth but no discomfort. I stood still as lights blinked occasionally while the display on the attached screen changed periodically. After a while it seemed to turn itself off, then an attached printer began printing sheets of paper for a few seconds and finally it was over. Ted scanned the pages quickly.

"This also provides an excellent baseline for comparison in case you become ill in future," he said. "Everything seems to be well within tolerance and you seem fit and healthy. Congratulations."

"Does that mean I've passed," I asked, hoping this was all there was to it.

"No, not yet. There's no point in allowing you to reproduce if your sexual function is impaired. You wouldn't want to pass that on to your children now, if indeed that was possible, would you?"

"No, I guess not."

"Please step away from the machine and remove all your clothes."

As I'd been living at 'Dana's' for a long time I was used to being naked in front of other people so this was no big issue. I quickly stripped off the few clothes I wore and stood before him. I felt his eyes taking in the details of my body, resting on my breasts, where my perky nipples were already hardening, and then on my neatly shaved pussy, which I felt becoming warm from his gaze and my earlier thoughts. I looked at him to see if he noticed I was turned on; he showed no reaction if he did.

"You have a very attractive body," he commented, probably inappropriately, "I'm sure you'll make lovers very pleased they met you."

I blushed despite myself and remained silent. He then asked me to lie down on my back on the sheet on the padded examination table, which I did.

"I need to do an internal exam, Helen, is that Ok with you?"

"Yes, fire Iead." I had no qualms about this having been 'internally examined' many times before. He pulled on a thin rubber glove and asked me to spread my legs. Now I am quite flexible and can spread my legs very easily, so I did, pulling my heels up the table as I spread widely for him. I heard his gasp as he watched my lips come apart, as I knew they would, so he could gain an easy view right up my love tunnel. I turned my head to look at his pants to see if I was having any effect on him. Judging by the large bulge, I was. He moved his gloved hand to my pussy and began inserting a finger, which went in very easily due to the copious fluids I was releasing, then turned it around inside me obviously feeling for something.

I--I'm just feeling for any polyps or other abnormalities," he said, stammering a little, "I hope that doesn't hurt you."

I grinned inwardly; if only he knew.

"Not at all. You can move it more if you wish and press harder if you want. It's really very nice."

I was both surprised and pleased when he did both these and within a very short time he was plunging his fingers in and out of my tunnel, then pushed in as far as he could, feeling for my cervix. I just love my cervix being toyed with, although I know many women do not, so I pushed back against his fingers as much as I could. He glanced at me with a smile.

"So you like that, do you?"

"Ooohhh yes. Please keep doing that it feels so good."

He did, and it did, as I felt myself moving towards my orgasm. Despite only having been sexually active for a short time, I had found that I could cum very easily and repeatedly. In fact, some of the women at 'Dana's' told me I'm probably a nympho. Maybe I am. I wanted more so I moved my hands to my breasts, squeezing my nipples just as I like it.

"Do you want to cum?" he asked me.

"Ooohhh, yes please. But not like this, I want to fuck your big cock," I replied, reaching down and unzipping his fly, then reaching inside to withdraw a beautiful, long, thick, drooling cock. "Please put this in me, Ted."

"You realize I could be struck off for this, don't you?"

"Oh yes," I replied grinning, "I hope I make it worth your while."

Ted withdrew his fingers and locked the door, then went to the end of the table, removed his pants and climbed onto the table between my legs. He carefully placed his cock head in the wide open entrance to my cunt then pushed it in slowly. It felt heavenly. Even though it was only a few hours since I'd been fucked this morning, I wanted more. His ridged cock head pushing its way inside me was wonderful and as more went inside I sucked up in my abdomen, as my mom, Faye, had taught me. He continued to enter until I had taken him all; his cock root was pressing my hard clit and his cock head was just touching my cervix. He began moving slowly inside me and I wrapped my arms and legs around him, urging him on, trying to be the best fuck he'd ever had. It took only a few lunges on his part before he pressed harder, arched backwards and I felt his injection of hot sperm against the end of my cunt. That feeling, which I love, combined with the pressure against my clit, sent me over the edge and I came hard, biting my lip to suppress my cries of ecstasy as I writhed beneath Ted.

After a few moments we both came back to earth and Ted climbed off, instantly remorseful for his lapse in professionalism.

"I'm sorry," he said apologetically, "That was inexcusable on my part. Please forgive me. If word of this leaked out I would be struck off the register."

"Ssshhh," I replied, placing my hand over his lips, "It was wonderful. Thank you so much, darling. You're a wonderful lover and I promise you that I won't breathe a word of this in any places that are likely to affect your career, but on two conditions."

"Anything," he replied desperately.

"At least once a week you must make an appointment to fuck me. That's my first condition. It can be during the day, at night, you can even stay overnight if you wish. "

Ted was dumbfounded.

"You mean you want me to fuck you again? Regularly?"

"Absolutely. With a bit of training I'm sure you'll be the best lover I know. I want more of your cock."

"So what's the second condition?"

"That when you're ready and if I still want to, I want you to make a baby in me."

"Of course, honey, if those are your wishes I'm very happy to oblige on both counts."

"Is there a Mrs Ted?"

"No, definitely not. I don't even have a girlfriend at present."

"What a waste. Such a beautiful cock not being used. Would you like me as your girlfriend?"

"If you're willing, yes, I'd be happy to have you as my girlfriend."

He wiped me off and I dressed while he completed the paperwork.

"Congratulations," he said handing me a certificate, "You're approved as a breeder. I guess I may be the lucky man who makes you pregnant sometime."

"Hmmm, maybe you already have," I smiled as I kissed him and walked towards the door. "Remember, at least once a week for my silence. You have my number so call me soon."

I blew him a kiss, unlocked the door and walked out. Sam and Fleur were waiting for me, each with their certificate. We hugged each other and swapped stories. Fleur told me she'd cum while being examined by Errol but he hadn't tried anything on with her. Sam told me that his doctor, Bernice, was a particularly attractive blonde. During his examination he was asked to provide a sperm sample to see if he was, in actual fact, capable of fathering a child especially as there was a rapidly increasing rate of infertility among males, up to 60% in some areas. He had cheekily suggested to Bernice that she could help herself to a sample and was astounded when she did, opening his pants, pulling out his hard cock and giving him a very sexy hand job, resulting in a copious sample, which was perfectly normal and contained a large number of swimmers. They all returned home overjoyed with the results of their examinations. I didn't spill the story of being fucked by Ted as I didn't want any risk of it leaking out. Instead I simply said that I too had cum during my examination.

Needless to say, our parents and all at 'Dana's' were jubilant, though not surprised, at our success.

**********************************

Peg was sitting on her beloved husband John, her pregnant belly bulging with the seven month old fetus inside. She loved being pregnant and time and again gave thanks that she was one of the fortunate minority who were permitted to retain their fertility. She felt John's hard cock move gently inside her as he pushed her back and forth, slowly, sensuously and lovingly. Neither of them wanted to do anything to possibly damage their third child. Besides, John was in his pre-breeding time and was not permitted to cum so that his sperm would be mature for his breeding assignment tomorrow.

This was Peg's fifth baby. Peg and John were one of approximately ten percent of couples in which both partners were fertile. The majority, about 70 percent, had one or other partner infertile, having failed their test and, in some cases, having lost their appeal against the loss of their fertility. The remainder, about 20 percent, comprised couples where neither partner was fertile and thus they were not permitted to raise children. The 70 percent of couples with one partner fertile were permitted to raise one child per couple, that child being the biological child of the fertile parent with the other sperm or egg being supplied by a donor or surrogate.

Peg's first and third babies were biologically hers and John's, as was the one she would give birth to in two months, but her second and fourth were babies for other couples using the male partner's sperm. The baby was created by normal penetrative sex rather than by in vitro or in vivo fertilization procedures, as practised earlier in the century. It had been found that this method was more reliable, cheaper and, as Peg knew well, a lot more fun. John had fathered countless babies in addition to the two he and Peg had as their own. He was a sperm donor and his latest assignment was with a woman whose partner was infertile. He was due to impregnate her tomorrow so, under the terms of his contract with 'Dana's Fertility and Breeding Services', he was not permitted to cum for 48 hours before his appointment. Although this contract limited their sex lives, the benefits far outweighed the disadvantages and these benefits extended to include a rent-free, modern, four-bedroom apartment in the breeding complex.

So Peg just rocked slowly, used to the hardship of having John unable to cum inside her at least four days a week. He had the enviable reputation of achieving pregnancy in his partners 87% of the time on the first attempt, and 98% after the second attempt. This made him highly sought after as a breeding sire. Slowly Peg approached her orgasm, her clit rubbing deliciously against the base of John's hard cock, until she could take no more and with a series of small mewling sounds she tensed her body as she came, just gently due to her concern for her baby, but enough. She then lay forward gently on John, who felt the baby moving inside her against his abdomen. After a few minutes she rolled off him and they lay side by side, kissing and cuddling as they listened to their slaves preparing breakfast and caring for their own five and three year old children.

Jake knocked on the door and entered, once he heard Peg's reply, bringing in a tray of breakfast for them both. Jake was a good-looking slave in his mid-twenties with a large cock which Peg had sampled on occasion, with John's permission and usually while he was watching. This enabled Peg to more easily accept John's forced days of abstinence due to his breeding work.

"Good morning, Mistress, Master," greeted Jake, his observant eyes taking in her flushed appearance from her orgasm, "I trust you are both well this morning."

"Good morning, Jake, yes, we're very well, thank you," replied Peg.

He put the tray down on the side table and distributed the breakfast dishes to their respective bedside tables, then pulled the drapes to allow the early morning sun to stream across the bed.

"Is there anything else at present?" he asked.

"No, thank you, that will be all for now," replied John.

Jake left the room and John and Peg ate their breakfast together.

"This fiftieth celebration of 'Dana's' sounds interesting," said Peg, "Although I'll be just about ready to give birth so it won't be too much fun. Maybe I could give birth at the celebration," she chuckled, "Now that would be a side show to see."

"Sure, would," agreed John, "Knowing how you screamed with the four you've already had it would certainly be something. Guess if it's the right time then maybe you could. Better mention it to Dana and see what she thinks."

"I certainly won't be participating in much, unfortunately. I really enjoy the odd Dungeon session I've had there when I haven't been preggie. I guess you'll be there fucking all and sundry though."

"Yeah, probably, unless I'm at the birthing clinic with you. It's great that they've given me a week off from breeding duties so I can celebrate. They've got some great chicks at 'Dana's' so it's going to be lots of fun, although I guess I could go along anytime and use the facilities. Maybe I'll get to use some of the Dungeon gear at the celebration. Maybe whipping a few naked bodies and fucking a few luscious women will allow me to let off some steam."

"Yeah, I know you like that sort of thing. Never happy with your little old wife, are you honey."

Peg noticed the distraught look pass over John's face as her jibe hit home. She knew that he liked women, especially nubile naked young women, and that he liked inflicting pain on their bodies, but he was a wonderful husband to her and would do nothing to hurt her unless she asked him, and then she'd have to almost beg him to cane her ass, which she loved him doing. And he wasn't all that promiscuous, apart from his requirements for his job as a breeder; in fact, he was far less promiscuous than most men and in the open marriage that they had agreed upon, promiscuity was the norm, not the exception. Hell, she was probably more promiscuous than he was, unless she was pregnant or trying to become pregnant, which at present seemed like all the time. So he didn't deserve her jibe at all.

"Sorry, darling, that was mean of me."

She leant over and kissed him tenderly.

"That's Ok, honey. Once you've had this one are you going to have more?"

"Not of ours, but I may have another one or two as a surrogate. Maybe I'm not ready to hang my ovaries up just yet. Besides which, I see it as almost my duty to prevent the population dropping too fast as we go through the phase of strengthening the gene pool by removing all those whose genes are defective. Those of us with the best genes almost have a duty to reproduce as much as possible otherwise the world population will decrease so much that there will be chaos."

"Yes, my thoughts exactly. I'll probably continue breeding women until I'm maybe 40 or so, and at an average of two per week, that's a lot of babies with some of my genes. That's an awful lot of people that our children will be related to once they grow up so they'll have to be very selective if the ideal of no relationship between partners is to be maintained. I'm really pleased that the government keeps such accurate records of the breeding program."

"So when you're 40, I'll be 38, and potentially I could have another six or seven babies by then, if I choose. As a breeder I'm only contracted for four babies apart from our own, so really I only need to have two more after this one. I'll see how much we need the bonuses if I exceed that number."

They had a last kiss, climbed out of bed and dressed in their home clothes, John wearing a jock strap and Peg her favorite triangle skirt that tied on one hip. As they entered the dining room their two children, five year old daughter Tess and three year old son Dale, came running toward them yelling "Mommy, Daddy" at the top of their lungs. It was hugs all round as parents listened to all the amazing things that their offspring were telling them. Then they were handed back to their 'nannies', infertile 20-something year old female slaves, who cared for them during the day. John enjoyed other services from these 'nannies' from time to time, and Peg was fully aware of this, but not today due to sperm commitments elsewhere in the near future.

**********************************

Scarlett had started as she intended to continue. On the first day after her appointment she held a meeting of her slave trainees, inspecting each person in detail as they knelt on the floor of the training room. She commented on and corrected the posture of many slaves, spreading their knees further apart as she required, straightening backs so that breasts were more properly thrust out and slapping any impudent erect penises with her riding crop. However, she also noticed a few deep bruises on several trainees, the legacy of Ivan's uncontrollable rages.

She informed them of the situation, how it would not affect their training and how they should lose any idea that, because she was a woman rather than a bullying man, she would be more lenient.

"In fact, if anything, I will be harder on you. I like pain and I like inflicting pain, so if you wish to make my day, please just step out of line."

She had found progress notes in the personal file of each slave and knew where each was in their training. So she allocated tasks for each slave to do involving them in the maintenance of the center, the strip club and brothel and the accommodation. All trainees were then transported by bus to these latter two venues and began their work. Those not working were given pain conditioning and pain tolerance tests. Both these were usually administered by staff members during games designed by Scarlett, which resulted in them having to endure pain in various forms.

Initially Scarlett made a point of visiting each working slave during the day to inspect the standard of their work. She made notes of what each slave required in the way of correction, teaching or punishment based on her observations and after she collected them in the late afternoon she again assembled them in the training room and reviewed their performance.

"Today I am pleased with what I've seen of the work a very few of you did. As it was menial work it was the easiest for you so I shudder to think how you will perform once I observe you offering sexual services on club nights. But for the majority there is a great deal of improvement required. You are below my expectations of slave trainees at your stage of training so you'll need to work much harder to graduate at the scheduled time. I'm beginning to see why we had so many complaints from Masters and Mistresses who received trained slaves from recent courses. Even beginning trainee slaves should know that respect for those for whom they are cleaning is paramount at all times, yet I observed several of you with insolent attitudes towards staff members and certainly most of you displayed a very casual attitude to your tasks. These attitudes must change. So I am going to give all except those I considered to be acceptable a very small reminder of what lies in store if these attitudes do not change."

Scarlett then called out the names of sixteen of the nineteen slaves and had them shuffle on their knees to one side. She then addressed the remaining three slaves.

1...34567...25