Strippers and Prostitutes Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*******************************

Jeff and Amy lay on their bed, naked, arms clasped around each other, Jeff's cock still buried in Amy's cum-filled cunt.

"Like another one?" asked Jeff.

"Ooohhh, yes please. Even after all these years they seem to get better and better."

Jeff turned on the couples' stimulator to gentle, feeling the extremely sensual pulses running through his balls, stimulating them to more sperm production, stimulating his prostate to prepare to supply more seminal fluid. His cock grew harder, losing the slightly flaccid feeling normal after cumming hard. He pushed it into Amy a little further, feeling her move her hips in response to both his action and the stimulations that were surging through her pussy. She felt her clit tingling, readying itself to provide another round of erotic sensations as she climbed the slope to yet another orgasm, which would be her fourth this session.

Jeff stroked her hair then teased her nipples with his tongue.

"I love you so much, darling," he whispered in her ear, "I just love how we can lie together like this, loving one another, allowing the electronics to do its thing of bringing us such wonderful ecstatic loving feelings. These stimulators were certainly a great invention and it's awesome how they can now be miniaturized so they're almost unnoticeable."

"Mmmm, darling, yes, I love you too. What a wonderfully inventive guy you are; I'm so fortunate to have you. The stimulation tingles in my pussy so good and my clit feels indescribably wonderful. Have you noticed how it's become larger over the years? All this stimulation must be good for it. Can I have a bit more please."

Jeff turned the stimulator up slightly, feeling his body's response to the increased stimulation as his cock hardened still more and his hips began a fucking motion seemingly of their own accord. He felt Amy's hard nipples pressing into his chest and reached his hand down to squeeze them before turning the nipple stimulator back on. Amy let out a little shriek as she felt that take effect, her own hips now moving in time with Jeff's as she sought more of his cock to fill the hungry void between her thighs.

Jeff turned the stimulator up again slightly, kissed Amy gently and whilst in mid-kiss, turned it to full and held on. Immediately both partners felt the amazing sensations of the maximum electronic stimulation of their sexual nerves. Their hips moved faster, and their orgasms approached at lightning speed. Jeff could hold on no longer and thrust hard as he came into Amy's depths. This was all Amy needed to precipitate her own orgasm and she let out a scream, writhed for a few seconds then went still and limp in Jeff's arms.

This was, by now, a common occurrence and Jeff was no longer concerned when Amy lost consciousness. He turned the controller off and allowed Amy to return to consciousness safely enclosed in his loving arms. They kissed gently and lovingly, then drifted off to sleep, his softening cock still lodged inside her.

The following morning, upon waking, they made love yet again, the stimulators once more allowing the enjoyment of sharing their love for each other without the need for excessive physical movement and effort. They then arose, showered together and made their way to the communal kitchen to greet the day and their colleagues.

"Good morning," Dana greeted them, "You look like you've been fucking all night. How many times last night?"

"Mmmm, five I think," replied Amy dreamily.

"No wonder you've always got a smile on your faces," said Todd as he buttered his toast.

"You did it five times last night?" asked Ali incredulously.

Scarlett looked at her lovely daughter, so recently turned 18.

"It doesn't really count," she said consolingly, "They use electronic stimulators."

"Yeah, well so do I but usually I stop after about three or four cums. And I thought you came less as you got old like them."

Amy laughed. "Us old? We're in the prime of our lives. Not like you young spring chickens who are barely aware of what sex is. You'll learn."

Ivan walked into the kitchen and the conversation stopped. There was something about Ivan that made many of the loving people cringe. The slave trainer seemed to intimidate everyone.

"Good morning, Ivan," greeted Todd, "Good to see you at breakfast. Have a good night?"

"Not really."

"Oh well, that makes it easier for today to be better," quipped Dolce, less aware of the coolness of the energy he had brought into the room.

Ivan looked at her, wondering what it would be like to flay her beautiful sexy body; almost feeling the powerful feeling he would have as he stripped the flawless skin from her flesh. She felt the energy from him, felt like cringing into herself and instantly regretted her quip. Dana stepped into the breach.

"Today I expect you all to let me know any ideas you have for our celebration. It's only a few weeks away so we need to organize publicity and book any outside acts that we may wish to offer. Otherwise it's business as usual."

They all ate hearty breakfasts, continuing private conversations and normal banter between friends and lovers, except for Ivan who, Dana noted, seemed even more preoccupied than normal. After everyone left there was just he and Dana in the kitchen. He decided to take the bull by the horns.

"Dana, can we go somewhere private and talk please?"

Dana sensed that something was very wrong but deep down inside she was aware of the instability that Ivan exuded and wanted a safety net. She found it difficult to maintain a normal employer-employee relationship with a person as obviously dysfunctional as her slave trainer. However, she mused, he had proven to be effective and she always trusted results to show the true worth of a person.

"Yes, certainly. Would my office be Ok?"

"Perfect," replied Ivan.

"Great. Please let yourself in and I'll be there in a couple of minutes."

Ivan went straight to her office and seated himself in a chair while Dana went to Todd's office.

"Darling, can you please listen in on the office AV. I'm in a private meeting with Ivan and I feel there's something horribly wrong so don't want to be in there with him alone. So please just listen in and rescue me if required." She grinned at him, thinking that this step would be highly unlikely to occur, but having a niggling doubt about the whole meeting.

"Sure, honey." He flicked a switch and the AV feed from Dana's office appeared on the screen showing Ivan sitting there, fidgeting impatiently.

Dana entered her office and Ivan immediately stood. There was something about him. He wasn't usually this deferential to her. Dana sat behind her desk and Ivan resumed his seat.

"How can I help you?" asked Dana.

"I felt I should apologize for last night. I was rude and arrogant and I'm sorry."

The words seemed to just pour out of him and seemed to be genuine. But why this time? He'd been rude and arrogant before but had never apologized, what was different now?

"That's alright. I appreciate your apology. It would be great if we could have a discussion without you becoming defensive like you seem to. But I'm curious; why this time? Have you done something that you regret this time?"

Dana didn't know why she added that last sentence; it just seemed to come out. Ivan hung his head, his eyes on the floor unable to meet Dana's.

"Yes."

Dana felt a hard lump in her throat as she asked as gently as she could: "What have you done?"

"I think I've seriously injured one of the slave trainees. I beat someone last evening after the meeting, I was so angry that I couldn't help myself. . . ." He trailed off into nothing.

"Who was it and where is she now?"

"Sequoia. She's on the bed in my spare room. She wouldn't wake up this morning."

It was totally accepted that the slave trainer could take trainees into his bed so Dana was wondering what the problem was. She pictured the slim, attractive girl who was dedicated to learning to be a slave and who wouldn't harm a fly.

"What's wrong with her?"

"Well, last evening after our discussion in the pool I felt that you had put me down really badly. I was angry so I took my anger out on Sequoia and beat her far harder than I should have. I think she's in a pretty bad state. I'm sorry. I realise I have a problem, have always had a problem, but it seems to be worse now than in the past."

Dana faced the camera that was relaying the scene in her office to Todd and spoke directly to it.

"Todd, please phone our doctor and get him to go to Ivan's room at the slave training center and go there yourself to let him in." She then turned back to Ivan and continued. "You realize that this will probably cost you your job, don't you?"

He nodded, looking steadfastly at the floor, unable to meet Dana's blazing eyes.

"Everyone here and at the center is family, including you and Sequoia. Sure, we beat people, we torture them, we hurt them, but it is all consensual and all done with love. It is also all done with a safe word, which you obviously did not use. So as well as beating Sequoia you did this without her agreement, out of hate not love and to far too great an extent. What did you use anyway?"

Ivan described the rubber strap he used.

"That sounds horrendous!" exclaimed Dana, "Where did you get such a weapon? I have certainly never approved, nor would approve such an instrument for use here."

"I made it myself. I've used it before but not as hard or with so many strokes. In the past I have given maybe one or two strokes on a girl's ass if she's been really bad, but nothing like this."

"Ok, so from now you are suspended. You may continue to live in your quarters until we decide what to do. You have absolutely no jurisdiction over anyone and you are not to approach or touch any person, staff, slave or trainee. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes, Dana," he murmured.

"Right, so get out and wait in the waiting room outside. I have an injured woman to attend to."

They both left Dana's office and Dana threw on a wrap and drove as fast as possible to the center, where she found Todd and Dr Lewis with Sequoia. She was stirring but Dr Lewis was horrified at the bruising that covered most of her body and suggested she be hospitalized. He knew better than to ask how it had happened, having attended several incidents over the years where play had become a little too rough. An ambulance arrived a while later and Sequoia was whisked off to hospital, looking better than when Todd had found her, but still not good. There was time for Dana and Todd to have a quick talk about Ivan's future and both were adamant that he should not continue to work at 'Dana's' in any capacity.

"There is no place for someone as sadistic and out of control as him," said Dana.

"I totally agree. His employment should be terminated forthwith. I think there's a clause in his contract about causing deliberate harm to non-consenting people here so we can invoke that and dismiss him forthwith. Means we'll need to find another slave trainer though and we've got enough on our plates with the celebration organization. I wonder if anyone already here would like the job."

"That's a possibility. We could always ask."

Todd remained at the center to sort things out while Dana returned to give Ivan his marching orders and continue running the remainder of the operation. Later in the day after she had formally dismissed Ivan, he collected his personal gear from his suite and departed, reluctantly, but with good grace knowing he had far overstepped the line.

That evening Dana and the senior staff were requested to attend another meeting in the warm indoor pool. Dana told the staff what had happened, horrifying everyone there, even those who had become battle hardened during nearly fifty years of BDSM.

"That's a terrible thing to do," said Gabby, "The poor girl. It could easily scar her for life, both physically and mentally. Do you know how she is at present?"

"The hospital reports some improvement but the bruising is absolutely terrible. Such a heavy strap causes far more bruising than surface damage, and from what I could see the surface damage was pretty horrendous. She even had part of her labia torn away."

"That animal didn't beat her on her pussy with that thing, did he?" asked Emma.

"Yes, he did," confirmed Dana. "She'll doubtless require surgery to repair that bit of damage. I just hope her clit's undamaged; imagine never being able to cum again because of nerve damage."

"Well, we'll just have to see how things go and wait to see what happens," added Todd philosophically. "It would be a good idea to keep tabs on Ivan in case Sequoia decides to charge him with assault."

"Hmmm, I don't think she can," said Chris, "The slave training contract specifically prevents slave trainees from taking any legal action against trainers or anyone else here, or against 'Dana's' itself. However, once she's improved to where she's mobile again I think we should approach her and offer some compensation. Probably the very least we could do would be to ask her if she wants a position here and if so, what sort of position. In the meantime we also have to find a slave trainer, hopefully from someone here tonight."

"Yes, I was coming to that," resumed Dana, "You all know more or less what the job entails, you've all seen how the training unit operates, is there anyone who would like the job or do we have to appoint a temporary staff member and advertise?"

Everyone looked at everyone else, reluctant to put up their hand for such an important and demanding position. They all knew something about training slaves and had all seen the results from the unit, as each staff member had a personal slave of whichever gender they wished, the twelve months as an intern with a staff member being the final part of their training. They all knew that the slaves had been trained to offer any sexual services required, to cook, clean, wash their master or mistress, and offer limited practice for their master or mistress to inflict pain, but certainly not to the extent Ivan had the previous night. Finally the silence was broken.

"If nobody else wants the position and if you all think I could do the exacting job justice, I would like to try it out please," said Scarlett hesitantly. "I think I've worked with enough clients in the Dungeon and in bed to be able to have a pretty good idea of the mind control needed to train a slave and I have used this on occasions with my past slaves and current slave Tom."

"Thank you for your offer, Scarlett. I certainly think you could grow into that position quickly and that you have the patience and exacting standards that are a prerequisite for a slave trainer. I'm very happy to offer you the job, shall we say for a three month trial with right to permanent appointment after that?" said Dana, smiling with pleasure at the thought of Scarlett wishing to extend herself in this direction. "Are we all in agreement that Scarlett should have the position on those terms?"

Agreement was unquestioned and unanimous. Dana adjourned the meeting and she, Todd and Scarlett left the pool to attend to the necessary formalities, take Scarlett to the center as the new head, and discuss whether Scarlett and Roy would move to the center or remain living where they were. After they left, the remainder of the senior staff declared that it was playtime, and play they did.

****************************

Helen's story:

Fleur, Sam and I sat in the waiting room, tense, each awaiting our turn to be assessed. We had received our summonses a few days earlier, stating that we had to either report for our assessments within the next month or voluntarily undergo sterilization procedures. Naturally we all chose to take the tests and I certainly shuddered at the thought of even the possibility that I may not be permitted to have children. It seemed like a betrayal of my womanhood.

We all realized the need for these tests. After all, with over 80% of the population now carrying genetically transmitted deformities or illnesses, if these people procreated it would only be a few years before everyone carried some of these genes, and from that situation there could be no recovery. So while, for a short time, the numbers of children born would decrease, their health would be far better and within a few generations the healthy population would approach 100%. This also meant that those who were free from genetic disorders were encouraged to breed and, with many of those who were sterilized volunteering for training as slaves, these slaves, who were usually treated extremely well by their masters and mistresses, were available for child rearing duties. It really all made sense, but was still very stressful if you really wanted to be able to have children, as Fleur, Sam and I did.

As we waited there in the waiting room we were silent, each of us deep in thought, each hoping and expecting to pass the test with flying colors and be permitted to live full sexually able lives. The thought of being forced to undergo the focussed crossbeam radiation treatment, ironically perfected for treating cancer tumors with pinpoint accuracy but now more commonly used to sever women's fallopian tubes to prevent conception, was horrifying to all at 'Dana's'. The thought of having his scrotum removed, permanently trapping his balls in his lower abdomen where they were too hot to produce viable sperm, must have been equally horrifying for Sam. The nurse came to the window.

"Fleur?" she asked.

"Yes," replied Fleur nervously.

"Come with me please. Doctor Graham will see you now."

Fleur squeezed my hand, and I hers, each reassuring the other, then she went through the open door and accompanied the nurse out of sight. Sam and I looked at each other, wondering who would be next. The nurse reappeared.

"Sam? Please come with me to see Dr Fitzpatrick."

I squeezed Sam's hand. "Good luck," I whispered.

"You too," he replied.

Then it was my turn. I followed the nurse to see Dr Glover who turned out to be a young man, probably late twenties, who introduced himself as Ted. I looked him over surreptitiously and decided that he'd be quite reasonable in bed, if I ever got the chance to try him out. I wasn't a virgin; I'd lost my virginity on my 18th birthday, keeping up the 'Dana's' tradition, and had been engaging in regular sexual activity since then.

"I want you just to relax, Helen," he began reassuringly, "The purpose of the test is to weed out those who have genetically transferrable defects of any type. You're from 'Dana's' I see, so you should have no problems at all. They're all really healthy there as far as I can see and they have certainly been providing beneficial community services for many years now."

I tried to relax but found I was still tense, not surprisingly I guess.

"Now, first off here's a small multi-choice intelligence test for you. I'll give you five minutes to complete this test then return. Any questions?" he asked, handing me a printed sheet and a pen.

"No, thank you."

I began the test, which seemed extremely simple. If a person failed such an easy test they certainly should not be passing on the genes they carried to poor unsuspecting offspring. I had completed it in three minutes, then checked my answers, finding nothing that I wanted to change. After five minutes Ted returned and I handed him the paper.

"Thank you," he said, glancing at my answers for a few seconds, then smiled as he looked up at me. "Well done, you scored 100% in that test. Did you find it easy?"

"Very easy," I replied, "I wish our tests at college were that easy."

"Yes, well not everyone goes to college or has your mental capabilities," he paused, "Yet," he added. "I daresay that after this program has been running for several generations the average intelligence of the population will increase, but meantime there are some people out there who have very low intelligence and almost no common sense."