Substitute for Dad Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Some naughty boy has made my nightdress all damp!" she joked.

"Maybe you should spank him!" I replied and rolled over to offer my bare arse.

"Maybe he should get to his own room before his sisters discover he has a big thick cock," she said laughing quietly, "And he has been pleasuring his Mummy with it!"

I rolled off the bed, quietly made my way to the bedroom door and peeked out to check there was no movement in the hallway then slipped into my room as Mum searched for a clean nightdress.

Getting into my bed I shivered as the sheets were cold then heard Mum calling my sisters and nagging them to get up. Then she came over to my door and made a point of knocking loudly before opening the door and saying loud enough for my sisters to hear, "Oh Sean I need you to drive Dad and I to the hospital later. I'll bring you up a cup of tea when your sisters are up and getting ready."

I heard the familiar moan from one of my younger sisters Susan, "You always treat him better than us, why should he get a cup of tea in bed. You love him more than us!"

"He doesn't moan as much as you," replied Mum laughing, "And he is good to his Mum, now you get in the shower while your sister has her breakfast!"

The sound of stomping feet and stroppy muttering could be heard from both my sisters as Mum turned back to me and blew me a kiss before disappearing downstairs. I dozed off as I waited for Mum to come back with my tea. There was a crash which made me sit up suddenly to find my youngest sister Maggie desperately trying to clear up a spilled mug of tea and a soggy slice of toast while trying to keep her dressing gown closed. She was the clumsiest of Mum's five kids but the prettiest of the girls which compensated for the havoc she could cause just carrying out a simple task.

"Are you alright," I asked groggily but with presence of mind to cover up my 'morning glory' erection.

"Yes, something made me jump," she replied keeping her head bowed, "Mum sent this up but you will have to go downstairs now to get your breakfast, I've got to have a shower and get ready!"

"Now I'm awake I can give you a lift to work if you are running late," I offered.

"Well I wouldn't be if Susan moved her fat arse in the mornings and didn't hog the shower!" she said with no hint of sisterly love, "Can we give my friend Tracey a lift too!"

"Yes, no problem," I agreed, "I'll have my shower when I get back, see you downstairs in a little while."

I slipped on a tee shirt and a pair of tracksuit bottoms not bothering with boxer shorts and took the cracked mug and soggy toast downstairs to the kitchen. Smiling as I walked into the kitchen I sensed an atmosphere between my sister Susan and mum.

"Morning," I said cheerily.

"Huh, I don't know why you're so cheerful," moaned my darling little sister.

"Have a bad night did we?" I responded trying (and succeeding) to wind her up as I did most mornings when our paths crossed.

"Not until mother started moaning at me for getting in late," She spat the words back at me, "She never has a go at you!"

"It's because mum loves me more than you," I retorted turning the screw a little more.

"I am here you know," said mum, "And I love you all equally. Now Susan, hurry up or you will be even later for work."

My sister stomped off upstairs to finish getting ready as I tipped the soggy toast and broken mug in the bin and put the plate in the sink with the other breakfast things. Mum went to put on her rubber gloves to wash-up when I stopped her and said I would do it if she wanted to talk to dad. Kissing me on the cheek I felt her bra-less breasts rub against my arm through the clean cotton nightdress she wore.

"Okay, thank you, I was about to take him a cup of tea before you came down," she said, "I take it was Maggie that broke the mug?"

"Yes," I said laughing, "I expect we will need a new set of crockery soon!"

"Do you want me to get you some more toast?" asked mum.

"Don't worry I can look after myself, go and sort dad out," I said plunging my hands into the hot soapy water then taking them quickly out.

"Sod that!" I swore as the water burnt my hands.

Mum playfully smacked my bum, "Naughty boy, don't swear in front of your mother," then whispered in my ear, "Unless you are fucking her senseless at the time!"

Smiling she walked out of the kitchen towards dad's temporary bedroom carrying a cup of tea. He had been sleeping downstairs in what had been the dining room since a fall earlier in the year had dislocated his knee. Whilst he was laid up in bed he suffered from a bladder infection and a recurrence of his prostate problems which two years before had led to my mother seducing me (at his suggestion) leading to a six month affair until he recovered his sexual powers. After he was fit again my mother and I went back to having an almost normal mother - son relationship apart from the odd intimate moment. However over the last few months I had noticed my mother had been trying to keep out of reach probably to keep temptation at bay as she became increasingly sexually frustrated.

I had tried to speak to her about but she had just said she was sure everything would be fine soon and that we had promised dad we would not restart our affair. She also urged me to go out and enjoy life with other women as she wanted me to be happy and settled.

I was playing back in my mind our encounter earlier that morning feeling an erection forming in my tracksuit bottoms when I felt a hand grip my waist and cuddle me from behind. Thinking it was my mother I half turned with my cock twitching and bulging even more only to realise it was Maggie.

"I'm ready," she said as I quickly turned back to avoid embarrassment.

"I'm just finishing the dishes," I said quickly, "I'll be a couple of minutes."

"Don't worry I'm just going to ring Tracey to tell her we will pick her up around 8.30," Maggie said as she let go of my waist and went over to the phone.

As soon as she started speaking on the phone I dried my hands and slipped my hand down the front of my tracksuit bottoms and squeezed the base of my cock until it reduced to a less noticeable size. Maggie was still on the phone when I headed for the front door mouthing that I was going to start the car. I sat outside for another five minutes before Maggie appeared and jumped in the backseat giving my cock more time to shrink to just a "lazy lob".

"You took your time you are seeing her in a minute. Not sitting up front?" I asked.

"No I want to have a chat with Tracey, it's easier in the back than having to turn around," replied Maggie, "She went for an interview last night for a job at that new nightclub in Epping."

"Oh, did she get the job?" I asked feigning interest.

"Yes," Maggie said, "And she reckons that I could get a job there too! She has lined up an interview with the manager for tonight before the club opens. We'll also get in for free as she has an induction session for an hour and then can stay and party."

"Is this club any good?" I asked as we pulled up outside Tracey's house.

"It's the best club around here," enthused Maggie, "Last week we queued for two hours and only just got in. The music is cool, the blokes are all good looking and you have no problem getting drinks brought for you."

"If you are a pretty girl, I suppose," I said.

"Or if you're a good kisser!" she replied cheekily.

She hopped out of the car and tottered up to the front door in 3" high black stiletto sandals which accentuated the sway of her slim hips in her tight skirt. I suddenly found myself wondering if she was wearing tights or stockings which caused my snoozing member to twitch and begin to thicken.

"Shit I'm having dirty thoughts about my little eighteen year old sister!" I chastised myself in my mind.

Luckily Tracey appeared in an equally tight skirt but hers outlined more lumps and bumps which lowered my ardour. Maggie and Tracey had been best mates since infant school, there was almost a year difference in age Tracey being the older so was approaching her nineteenth birthday. Tracey took after her father in build and looks which as he was a dock worker by trade and appearance was unfortunate added to the fact she had a boxer's flat nose due to a childhood accident.

One of my crueller friends had remarked once that he would have preferred her dad in a dress than Tracey. When I had tried to defend her I was accused of only being nice because I wanted to get hold of her enormous tits. To be fair they were an impressive natural F-cup which in those days was a rare sight (I knew because Maggie had asked me to get Tracey some special underwear for her birthday as a present and the only shop which sold that size was near my office in London. It was pleasurable yet embarrassing and expensive experience. I received a lot of attention from the pretty shop assistants and a chance to browse an extraordinary array of woman's sexy lingerie whilst trying to explain Tracey's size and the fact I was buying on my sister's behalf. Expensive because I was persuaded to buy matching items by an attractive large-breasted female assistant this came out of my pocket.)

Maggie got in first at the kerb side and shuffled across the back seat hitching her skirt up revealing what I thought was a glimpse of white flesh above a stocking top. Further stirrings began to occur in my tracksuit bottoms then Tracey climbed in and the car sank to one side prompting me to check the suspension on that side of the car when I got home. As I drove the five miles to the Sainsbury's store where Maggie and Tracey worked the girls spoke and giggled in hushed tones. I could only pick out a few words but by the sound if things they were discussing some bloke. When I pulled to a halt outside the employees entrance Maggie leaned over to the front seat and gave me a kiss on the cheek before she got out. To my surprise Tracey did the same but caught the side of my mouth, there was an audible groan from the suspension as she climbed from the car.

"Can you pick us up later?" Maggie asked in her pleading little sister voice poking her head through the driver's window.

"I don't know yet," I said, "It depends on how long mum and I are at the hospital with dad."

"We finish at five-thirty today," Maggie added, "We'll wait until six then get the bus home if you don't make it. But it takes over an hour at that time on a Saturday and we have to be at the club by eight o'clock."

"Okay I'll try to get here before six," I said, "But I can't promise!"

"Can you give us a lift to the club then?" Maggie persisted.

"I expect so, if you're nice to mum and don't break anymore crockery!" I replied laughing.

"Thanks, I can promise to be nice to mum but I don't know about the crockery," she giggled and leaned in further and kissed me on the mouth lingering for a second or two more than a normal sisterly kiss which surprised both of us.

"No tongues," piped up Tracey and had a fit of the giggles.

Maggie flushed red then turned and wiggled away playfully smacking Tracey's arm and whispering conspiratorially. I sat there watching her swaying hips and felt my cock swell and stiffen until they reached the door and went inside without a backwards glance.

As I drove home my mind was full of impure thoughts about my youngest sister and speculating whether she was still a virgin. Maggie had never had a steady boyfriend and mum had only reluctantly let her go to parties without some sort of chaperone until she turned eighteen so it was probable she was still innocent. However she seemed to exude a natural innocent sexiness (apart from when she was tired and grumpy first thing on a Saturday morning) that presumably she inherited from mum.

By now my cock was throbbing and tenting in the front of my tracksuit bottoms so I took the long way home through the country lanes and pulled over into a clearing near a small wooded area. It was normally used by dog walkers and ramblers as a parking spot so it wouldn't look odd to see a car pulled up. Although it would look odd to see a twenty-one year old man jerking off in his car at quarter past nine on a Saturday morning so I quickly checked that there was no other people around and walked quickly to the tree line and stepped into the undergrowth. I leant back against a tree slipped my tracksuit bottoms down exposing my engorged member and began stroking it slowly.

My mind lit up with an image of my mother and Maggie breasts exposed kneeling before me, eyes up turned watching entranced at my strokes and waiting for the eruption of seminal fluid. My strokes quickened as the familiar tightening of my balls preceded a knee trembling ejaculation which spattered spunk over foliage three or four feet away (in my mind it was over the milky white breasts of my mother and sister). I groaned as I milked the last fluid from my softening cock then furtively looked around for onlookers. Luckily I had a couple paper tissues in my pocket to mop up the residue and wrap the tip to prevent a damp spot appearing during the rest of the drive home. It was a more sedate walk back to the car and anyone who saw me emerge from the woods would have assumed I had just nipped in for a pee.

My al fresco act had relieved the tension but did not stop my mind churning over the possibilities of me having my youngest sister and my mother. The drive home was quicker than I expected as the early traffic had dissipated and I opened the front door as my mother was just about to climb the stairs. She turned and smiled waiting for me to close the door and meet her at the bottom of the stairs.

"I was just going to have a shower," she said, "Did you want me to get you anything to eat, I noticed you left with Maggie before having anything?"

I stepped closer and holding her lightly at the waist said, "The only thing I want to eat is you!"

"Well I'm off the menu as Susan decided to phone in sick," Mum replied, "She is upstairs probably sleeping off a hangover although she swore blind this morning she had only had a couple of drinks last night."

"It could be morning sickness," I said jokingly, "Although it would be a brave man to enter there!"

"Don't be so mean," chided mum but with a smile on her face, "Anyway I had a stern talk with her about being careful and she went on the pill."

"When was this?" I asked intrigued as I had known Susan was seeing anyone special.

"About six months ago when I caught her and Charlie Bennett in the living room," replied mum.

"What was she up to?" I asked trying to sound innocent.

"Well it's none of your business," said mum, "But she was topless, on her knees with his cock in her mouth when I walked in on them."

I laughed out loud, "What did you do?" I asked between giggles.

"I suggested she finish off and show him out and I would talk to her in the morning," Mum replied, "Then I left them to it which didn't take long as the front door slammed shut before I was back in my bedroom!"

"He probably came to his senses and fled," I said continuing to laugh, "So you weren't impressed?"

"Well he wasn't exactly a big boy," said mum plainly, "And her technique wasn't very good!"

"So you watched for a while?" I pressed her, "To be able to offer such a critique!"

"Only for a short while," mum said shyly, "Just to see if Susan was experienced."

"Did you get excited watching?" I asked as my cock was thickening for the umpteenth time this morning.

Mum was resting back against the newel post and I ran a hand across the front of her body gently pressing her back then slid my hand between her legs touching her pubic mound through the cotton material of her night dress. Her body responded by tilting her hips to meet my pressure.

"Not here, not now," she breathed, "Susan might come out of her room!"

I kissed her mouth then removed my hand, "I love you mum and want to make love to you!"

"You'll have to wait, I haven't spoken about to your dad yet," she replied lowering her eyes from mine, "The hospital rang as you left to put back his appointment until one o'clock and he wasn't best pleased so I didn't want to ask him then."

Suddenly regretting pushing my mum to fast I said, "It's okay I suppose the wait will make it even better."

I kissed her again and gave her bum a cheeky squeeze, "Go and have your shower and I'll settle for toast and marmite!"

Mum smiled and seemed relieved then turned and slowly went upstairs.

As I made some breakfast I absentmindedly I massaged my cock through my tracksuit bottoms in an attempt to ease my erection. I went up to my room after finishing my food and waited until I heard mum leave the bathroom and enter her bedroom closing the door firmly behind her. Realising this was not the best time to speak I headed for the shower to clean up after the numerous emissions overnight and this morning.

********

After showering and changing into jeans and a clean tee-shirt (I had noticed a dried spunk stain on the bottom of the one I had worn earlier) I settled down headphones on to listen to some music in my room. The first side of the vinyl album finished and I heard raised voices downstairs so I poked my head out of my door and shouted out, "Are you okay Mum?"

"Don't you butt in," screamed Susan, "This is between me and mum!"

"Don't yell at your brother like that!" warned mum.

I started down the stairs anyway unable to stop myself taking an opportunity to further wind-up Susan.

"It's always being nice to Sean or Maggie!" spat Susan at mum, "What about me? You don't care about my feelings. You love him so much you would think he was your toy-boy not your son!"

"Don't you dare speak to me like that," replied mum.

"I don't care anyway," screamed Susan now in full flow, "Just don't expect me to like him you stupid old bitch!"

I reached the bottom of the stairs as Susan finished her sentence and saw mum's face redden. Then unfortunately for Susan she raised her hand as if to lash out at mum. Before her hand came forward I had crossed the hallway and caught her wrist twisting her arm behind her back making her squeal with pain. I spun Susan around and saw the terror in her face as she realised she had gone too far.

"Don't hurt her!" cried out mum making me relax my grip then let Susan's arm go.

Susan stepped away from me rubbing her arm and looked like she was about to say something when mum spoke again, "Susan, I suggest you go to Brighton as you planned, maybe you will think about what I said!"

Mum suddenly seemed very calm but as Susan walked to the front door and picked up a small vanity case I saw a teardrop roll down mum's face. This turned into a flood of tears as the front door closed behind my departing sister. I pulled mum close letting her cry into my chest not speaking, then from the dining room door dad called out, "Beth what was the noise all about?"

Mum wiped her face on my tee-shirt and pushed away from me and went to my dad saying, "Just Susan acting up again, come on it's time to get you ready to go!"

In the car dad appeared to be in pain from his knee and back but appeared more upbeat than of late as he seemed to convince himself this stay in hospital would put him back on his feet properly. Mum was silent in the back of the car for most of the way only responding to the odd direct question. By two o'clock dad was in his bed and having a chat to the nurses waiting for the doctor to arrive for an initial examination.

"Sean take your mother for a cup of tea," Dad ordered, "I'll be fine here with these fine young ladies to look after me!"

One of the nurses looked up, "Sean is a good Irish name," she said with a soft Irish lilt to her voice.

The older of the two nurses spoke to dad, "He's a handsome boy, takes after his father."