Substitute for Dad Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlie had taken a few punches to the ribs from a knuckleduster and guessed that when the club closed he and the girls would probably take another pasting. The store room backed onto the beer cellar and somehow Tracey forced the lock and they escaped just as I parked up.

I offered to take Charlie to hospital to get his ribs checked out but he declined so I drove him to his parent's house and Tracey and he got out. Tracey said she would stay with him overnight as both his parents and hers were away in Spain at their Uncle Harry's villa. It was only then that I realised that they were related.

Maggie remained silent on the drive home until we pulled into our road and parked outside the house.

"Please don't tell mum, Sean!" she pleaded, "She won't ever let me out on my own again!"

I ignored her request and asked her, "Tell me the truth, did that guy do anything else to you?"

Maggie hesitated, "He managed to get his hand up my skirt but I threw a glass of beer over him and that's when he ripped my blouse," she mumbled before the tears flowed.

"Did he hurt you?" I asked putting my arm around her shoulders.

"No, just a bruise and a fright," she sobbed and inched closer over the gear stick.

"Show me the bruise," I said.

"Will big brother kiss it better?" Maggie asked and smiled through the tears.

"If you want me to," I said smiling back.

Maggie shuffled in her seat and hitched up her skirt showing a red mark just above her left stocking top beginning to turn blue.

"Well?" asked Maggie as I hesitated.

"Don't tell mum I did this!" I said and bent my head to her thigh and gently kissed the bruised spot catching a hint of Maggie's musky scent.

Maggie giggled and complained it tickled. I lifted my head and suggested we went in before mum got suspicious why we hadn't gone in yet.

We crept in quietly but Maggie being Maggie dropped her high heeled shoes and sent them clattering across the floor. There didn't seem to be any movement for upstairs so Maggie crept to the bottom of the staircase and sat down to roll her stockings off so she could throw them away without mum noticing. I watched Maggie slowly slide the black nylons off her legs and felt the stirring desire in my groin.

Maggie stood up and came over to me putting her arms around my neck, "You definitely won't tell mum!" she repeated her earlier plea.

"Won't tell mum what exactly," came mum's voice from the top of the stairs.

We both looked up to see mum wrapped in her dark blue robe looking down at us. Maggie burst into tears burying her head into my chest trying to hide hoping mum would disappear. I mouthed the words, "Don't be angry, she's had a shock!" to mum as she descended the stairs.

Instead of saying anything mum just wrapped her arms around Maggie and kissed her cheek. Maggie turned to mum and hugged her close still crying but mumbling the words, "Sorry mum, sorry!" over and over.

Eventually mum said, "Come on upstairs and tell me what happened and I promise not to be angry."

Maggie led the way upstairs while I checked the front door was locked then I followed the two of them up to mum's room. They were sitting on the end on mum's bed and Maggie was haltingly telling the story I noticed the dark blue teddy and my boxer shorts were pushed into a heap by the dressing table. I sat next to Maggie and she placed her hand in mine and continued to tell the rest of the story.

Mum cuddled her and only asked the same question I had when Maggie finished and then told her to take off her skirt so she could see the bruise. Maggie blushed and looked at me then mum said, "You weren't so shy earlier in the kitchen!"

Maggie stood and slipped out of her skirt and then shrugged off her blouse for good measure. My cock twitched at the sight of my youngest sister dressed just in her silky underwear. Mum checked the bruise on her leg and made her turn around to check for any other marks.

"You'll live, it was more of a fright I suppose," said mum soothingly, "I expect you will feel better after a good night's sleep, so go and get ready for bed and I'll check on you later."

"Can't I stay here tonight?" asked Maggie sniffling, "I don't want to be alone!"

Mum had a pained expression on her face but said, "Okay but I don't want you fidgeting all night!"

"I'll go and get ready for bed," I volunteered standing up.

"No don't go," whined Maggie, "I would feel safer with you here with us!"

"There's no room," I protested.

"We're not that fat," declared Maggie, "It will be like when we were kids all cuddling up to mum on a cold night!"

"I didn't say you or mum was fat," I said, "It is just that we are both quite a bit bigger than when we were kids!"

"I'm glad to hear you don't think I'm fat, Sean," Mum chipped in, "Let's just get into bed or your sister will be moaning all night and I want to get some rest."

"Okay let me clean my teeth and get out of these clothes," I said, "Maggie do you want to use the bathroom first and get changed?"

"No I'll sleep in this, I can't be bothered changing," she replied beginning to crawl under the covers.

"You don't need to get changed, Sean," said mum with a wry grin, "Just take of those dirty clothes," she added knowing I had no underwear on.

"I need to loo first," I said managing to avoid having to explain how I came to be 'going commando'.

I nipped out of mum's room and into my bedroom to grab some clean boxer shorts then went to the bathroom to change and brush my teeth. When I came back into the room Maggie and mum were in bed and Maggie patted the bed next to her.

"You can sleep on this side," she said, "I'll go in the middle!"

We settled in and I reached out and turned off the light switch as I rolled back Maggie was twisting and turning.

"I thought I said no fidgeting," said mum sounding sleepy.

"My head fell through the gap in the pillows," moaned Maggie, "And the bed feels damp there!"

"Well snuggle up to me or Sean and rest on our pillows," Mum commanded, "It probably got wet when I lay down after my bath."

Maggie wriggled over to my side and pushed her bottom against my hip then wriggled some more, "I can't get comfortable Sean's hip is all bony, roll over and let me cuddled up to your tummy," whined Maggie.

"Can't you just go to sleep?" I said.

"Sean just do as she asks so we can all get some sleep," begged mum.

I rolled on to my side and Maggie pulled one of my arms under her head and the other around her waist before pressing her bum back into my groin.

"Umm, that's better," cooed Maggie, "Mum will you be hot in your robe?"

"I'll be fine," Mum wearily replied rolling on her side to face away from Maggie and me, "I didn't put my nightdress on after my bath and I'm not getting up again or sleeping next to you two in the buff. Now go to sleep young lady!"

"Okay, night, night," Said Maggie finally, "Sleep tight and don't let the bed bugs bite!"

Maggie's breathing slowed as she finished her sentence and she fell asleep even though my cock was pushing against the crack of her arse. I stretched my arm that was under Maggie's head and softly touched mum's hair, she turned her head pulled my hand close, kissed my fingers then pulled my index finger into her mouth and sucked on it sexily for a few moments then softly rolled away.

Maggie shifted in her sleep as my erect cock pressed harder into her crack. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

*******

Billy Idol screamed, "She cried More, More, More!" as mum's radio alarm burst into life at eight o'clock on Sunday morning before I reached the snooze button behind me.

We were more or less all in the same position Maggie nestled into my body (and 'morning glory'), mum had turned to face Maggie in the night her robe gaped at her breasts. Maggie giggled and shifted against my body.

"Mum, your boobs are showing," she exclaimed, "Don't look Sean!"

"Someone's full of the joys of spring," Mum replied pulling her robe closed, "Are you going to get up and make Sean and me breakfast?"

"But I'm all cosy," whined Maggie, "Besides I'll probably just break something!"

"I'll get it mum," I offered, "You and Maggie can have a lie-in!"

"No baby-boy," said mum, "I need to go to the loo anyway!"

Mum sat up and gave each of us a kiss on the cheek, "I'll make a proper cooked breakfast and leave you two to get another hour in bed. At least you'll be able to spread out you must be stiff Sean from being cramped up with Maggie all night?" she hinted then slid out of bed and headed for the door picking up the blue teddy and my old boxers from the floor.

Maggie snuggled closer then quietly said, "Mum was right about you being stiff!"

"That's why you should move over to mum's side!" I replied.

"Maybe I like being here," Maggie said giggling quietly, "Or do you need space to do something about it?"

"We shouldn't be discussing this," I said listening out for sounds of mum returning, "It happens most mornings and anyway it will go away on its own."

"So it's not just being with me then?" Maggie asked with a hint of disappointment.

"Well you are not helping it go away by being so close," I said.

"So you do fancy me then," said Maggie in a whisper as we both heard mum open the bathroom door. Then Maggie shifted her hips deliberately rubbing against my groin as we heard the top stair creak as mum went down to the kitchen.

"Stop it and move over, I shouldn't be letting you do this!" I complained half-heartedly.

"Haven't you ever wondered what it would be like to 'do it' with any of us girls?" asked Maggie referring to my three sisters.

"No," I lied.

"Liar, Tracey says all brothers and sisters in big families want to 'do it' to each other!" Maggie said again rubbing her bum against me, "Am I too ugly for you?"

"No, you are beautiful and you know it. But we shouldn't even be speaking about it; it's against the law," I said trying to shift my groin away.

"I've taken the pill so I won't get pregnant!" declared Maggie, "I want to try it with someone experienced who loves me and won't hurt me. If Tracey hadn't come into the room I think he would have made me do it!" she added her bottom lip beginning to quiver.

"Don't start crying, Maggie," I said, "Of course I've thought about you but I shouldn't!"

"I've thought about you too Sean," Maggie replied, "I'm sure this is what I want!"

I pulled her closer and kissed her gently on her mouth. Maggie took my hand and pushed it between her legs.

I stopped kissing her and rolled her on to her back and said, "You need to be ready as it is your first time, I'll make you come first it will help."

"Don't you just need to push it in me?" asked Maggie naively, "Or do you want me to suck you first?" she added shyly.

"It will hurt too much if you are not ready," I replied not asking how she knew about blow jobs, "And you don't need to suck me I think I'm more than hard enough!"

"I will suck you after if you want me too," said Maggie unconvincingly.

I smiled down at my little virginal sister, "We'll see how you feel later, now remember mum's just down stairs so we have to be quiet. Do you make much noise when you make yourself come?"

"I've never made myself go all the way!" replied Maggie nervously.

"Well just relax and let your body react but if you have the urge to shout put a pillow over your mouth!" I said then kissed her mouth again pushing my tongue against her lips.

Maggie eagerly opened her mouth and sucked my tongue in and I realised that she was at least an experienced kisser. I pushed my boxer shorts down with one hand releasing my throbbing cock to spring against Maggie's thigh. Carefully I slid the straps of her teddy over her shoulders then moved my mouth to her neck making her murmur with pleasure. Her hands awkwardly touched my body unsure what to do then she slid one down to touch my erect cock gripping it gently in her fist but not stroking. I let her just touch me as I moved down to her breasts and peeled the cups of the silky teddy away.

"You have beautiful breasts Maggie," I whispered before sucking her right nipple into my mouth.

"Oh," said Maggie loudly surprised at the sensation.

"Shh," I whispered lifting my head.

"Sorry," she said, "Do it more it was so nice."

I moved back to her nipple and played my tongue over it before sucking it into my mouth again. This time Maggie cooed quietly and I ran my hand down her body to her pubic mound. Maggie made small groaning noises then gasped as I popped the studs holding the teddy together and ran my fingers over her pubic hair and virginal pussy lips. I was surprised that she was already slick and lifted my head, "I'm going to put my finger inside you," I warned her.

Maggie nodded then her eyes widened as my finger breached her entrance, "Mmm Sean that's so nice," she whispered and squeezed my cock making me moan with pleasure.

I slipped a second finger inside and Maggie seemed to adjust easily so I moved my fingers in and out a few times letting her get used to the sensation. Her head fell back and her eyes closed as her pussy reacted to the probing fingers then Maggie began moving her hips to meet my strokes. Her moans increased when I rested my thumb over her clitoris letting her movements stimulate the swollen button.

Suddenly Maggie opened her eyes in shock grabbed a pillow and muffled her screamed words, "Oh Sean, I love you!"

The noise still sounded loud as her body bucked against me a few times.

We both froze when we heard mum call up the stairs, "Are you alright up there I thought I heard a scream?"

"Maggie must have been dreaming," I shouted back quickly as Maggie stared at me unable to react.

"Is she okay? Do you want me to come up?" Mum called.

"No it's okay," Maggie suddenly found her voice, "Sean can take care of me!"

"Okay, breakfast will be another twenty minutes or so!" Mum called her voice trailing off as she went back to the kitchen.

Maggie smiled at me, "I'm sorry Sean but it was so good I couldn't help it!"

I laughed, "At least we'll all know when you have a boyfriend around!"

Maggie suddenly look unsure, "I think I've wet the bed?" she said.

I put my hand under her bottom and smiled, "I think you just squirted juices out when you came."

Maggie looked blankly at me.

"Some women ejaculate a bit like men," I almost added that she was just like mum but instead I slid further down the bed and put my tongue against the folds of her pussy lips and tasted her juices.

Maggie reacted by twisting away but I held her in place and whispered, "Don't worry you'll like this just relax and have the pillow ready!"

She stopped resisting as I probed into her entrance and slipped two fingers inside again then gently sucked on her clitoris. Maggie began moving her hips as she got used to the sensations and I looked up to see her clasping the pillow to her face in anticipation. I quickened the sucking and fingering opening my fingers wider as I withdrew them to help stretched her before I tried to enter her properly. Maggie was whimpering with pleasure trying to hold back until the last moment then her body spasmed and I tasted her juices and heard the muffled scream of her second orgasm.

"Am I ready yet?" she asked in a panting breath as the sensations ebbed.

"I think so," I said, "I'll go slowly just stop me if it hurts too much!"

"I love you Sean," mumbled Maggie.

"I love you too Maggie," I replied as I positioned my body between her legs letting my hard cock rest on her pubic mound.

Maggie put her hand around my cock and pulled my foreskin back to its furthest extent then rubbed to purple head against her sensitive button. Her body twitched then she pushed the head down into the crevice between her legs until it rested against her pussy entrance.

"Pull me into you Maggie," I encouraged her; "You can control the pace!"

Maggie pulled the tip in and grunted as it breached the first ring of muscles then she pushed her hips forward to take in a little more while I supported my weight above her. Without prompting Maggie eased my cock out slightly then pushed with her hips taking me deeper groaning at the same time. She did this twice more before thrusting hard against my weight to take me all the way in. She whimpered and clasped my neck, "Oh god Sean it feels so big."

"Relax Maggie," I whispered, "I won't hurt you I'm going to start to move inside you!"

Slowly I eased back then forward making Maggie clasp my neck tighter, "I love you," I said as Maggie slowly responded. Gradually she moved her hips in time with me moaning softly as our bodies touched.

"I can feel it starting again," Maggie said uncertainly, "Push faster, make me scream again!"

I picked up the pace of my thrusts but Maggie mistimed the first couple of strokes then caught up and we were soon slamming into each other's bodies causing our flesh to make slapping noises. I could feel my semen rising when Maggie buried her head into my chest and bit me hard to muffle the sound of her cries of pleasure. As our bodies touched on the final stroke I exploded inside her my weight pinning Maggie to the bed as I jerked at each ejaculation.

My body went limp and I lay on top of her as she shook lightly gently coming down from her third orgasm. When she stopped I eased my cock out and lay besides her watching her stunned face slowly recover her composure while stroking her body.

I smiled when she finally looked directly at me, "Are you okay Maggie?" I asked quietly.

"Mmm," she muttered, "Is it always going to be like that?"

"Not always, sometimes it will be quick and full of lust and other times it may be even better," I said, "It depends who you are with and how you feel at the time,"

"Can we do it again?" Maggie asked.

"Not now," I replied.

"Wasn't I good enough," said Maggie tears beginning to well up in her eyes.

"I didn't mean that, you were beautiful" I said kissing her tenderly, "I meant that mum will be calling us for breakfast soon!"

"Can't we do it quickly?" Maggie pleaded, "I haven't sucked you yet!" she added as if it might tempt me.

I slipped my finger between her legs and collected some of our mingled juices then lifted to her face, "Taste this first, you may not like it!"

Tentatively Maggie poked her tongue out and licked my fingertip, "It smells musky, but tastes not bad," she muttered and sucked on my finger. When she had licked off all the juices she turned her body to me and snuggled closer.

"We will get to do it again?" she asked.

"We shouldn't really," I said, "But I'm not sure I can say no to you!"

"You had better not!" she said.

"Why will you tell mum to make me?" I said smiling at her.

Maggie laughed, "I wonder what she would do if she caught us?" she mused, "Would she be shocked or jealous?"

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well I don't think she and dad have done it for a while and Tracey says lots of mums do it with their sons when the husband is away or doesn't want to," replied Maggie, "I think mum would definitely want to do it with you. She caught me peeking in your room once when you were asleep and we both saw your cock all stiff!"

"Did she say anything?" I asked.

"No, she told me off for looking, but she stared as long as I did!" Maggie said.

"So do you think I should ask mum if she wants me to do it to her?" I teased Maggie.

"No," she said sternly, "I want you for myself!"

At that moment mum called to say breakfast would be five minutes so I kissed my little sister deeply then threw the bed covers off and went in search of my boxers while Maggie tried to find something to stem the fluid leaking from her pussy.

"Will mum notice the wet bed clothes?" asked Maggie giggling.